PDA

View Full Version : Future ???

lalfan4life243
09-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Honestly 50 years from now what do u think the nba will be like how will things change so on an so forth who do u think will be the greatest bball player still MJ or Kobe maybe Lebron or Dwade or maybe someone we havent even seen or heared of and do u think the nba will go global and have euro teams

MiamiHeat
09-11-2009, 09:13 PM
hold on let me go find by time travel machine and I'll tell you

goku
09-11-2009, 09:29 PM
crystal ball says

smith&wesson
09-11-2009, 09:35 PM
maybe a 5 point line gets added between half court and the 3 point line.

goku
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM
maybe it will be a alien

_KB24_
09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
^^ Cassell's son.

blazerman
09-11-2009, 09:51 PM
^^ Cassell's son.

Ive long suspected he's from a galaxy far far away! haha

MackShock
09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I think if NBA were to go global, it would be good. teams in china teams in europe, not having a chinese team thats all chinese or euro team thats all euro. its good for mixing. however, from an NBA standpoint, the scheduling would be a pain in the ***. think about scheduling games in LA, GS, or SAC then having to fly to europe or china to play the next game. this would almost singlehandedly wipeout back to back games as traveling takes so long, and europe and china have different time zones. keep in mind its the next day in china. they wood be playing less games maybe three games a week if lucky, and the season would have to be shorter. 62 games maybe? not to mention the whole playoff system would change. in laymans terms..its hard!

fugitivo1985
09-11-2009, 11:01 PM
i dont think we'll ever consider any of those or any of the present players the greatest of all time..because jordan played in a league where there was a lack of talent...yea there was larry bird,magic and whoever else but today we have to many of those outstanding players..mean time i think michael jordan will be the greatest ever for a very long time..

montazingmvp
09-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I think if NBA were to go global, it would be good. teams in china teams in europe, not having a chinese team thats all chinese or euro team thats all euro. its good for mixing. however, from an NBA standpoint, the scheduling would be a pain in the ***. think about scheduling games in LA, GS, or SAC then having to fly to europe or china to play the next game. this would almost singlehandedly wipeout back to back games as traveling takes so long, and europe and china have different time zones. keep in mind its the next day in china. they wood be playing less games maybe three games a week if lucky, and the season would have to be shorter. 62 games maybe? not to mention the whole playoff system would change. in laymans terms..its hard!

creating a global league would be impossible. if basketball was to go global (for real) not by david stern standards. it would have to follow in the footsteps of soccer. have multiple leagues and then the best teams from each league enter a champions league or something...

MackShock
09-12-2009, 03:14 AM
creating a global league would be impossible. if basketball was to go global (for real) not by david stern standards. it would have to follow in the footsteps of soccer. have multiple leagues and then the best teams from each league enter a champions league or something...

right, makes perfect sense. but it would be hard without a doubt. so i guess there would be an NBA brand in europe and/or asia, australia etc? cuz i know im europe they have like two cups and the top teams from each cup play each other. my coworker explained the system to me but i forgot. but by that logic, you wouldnt need the nba to go global. you can just come to terms with all the pro leagues on each continent and have some sort of playoff tourny each year.. right? but then it wouldnt be like one whole league..damn it!