PDA

View Full Version : Impact From New Draft Picks

Juju
09-07-2009, 03:14 AM
How much do you expect for our new draftees Marcus Thornton and Darren Collison to make?

I expect them to create a spark of the bench so our team's lead doesn't die during the 2nd quarter!

I just downloaded the Summer Leagues games and will be watching it to see their play.

Patrick Swayze
09-07-2009, 11:24 AM
If we don't acquire another SG, I expect to see Thornton starting.

iHop
09-07-2009, 11:28 AM
My guess is that Thornton will make a huge impact, not right away though. He will start to come along as the year goes on into a solid contributor for this team. As for Collison I am not sure if Byron Scott wants to play Antonio Daniels as the backup PG or Collison, but i do not see both of them getting more than 10 mins of playing time behind the play of CP.

Vinny642
09-08-2009, 07:02 AM
I think Collison will be a good defender and a decent offensive backup. Should get from 7-12 Minutes

Thorton is a tricky one, yesterday we said we weren't done "tweaking" our roster, and we were exploring more trades. But if we still got Thorton and Mo Pete as our SGs I think Mo Pete will start and Thorton will back him up for at least a couple of weeks. Thorton should surprise many.

MackSnackWrap
09-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Your gonna have to give them time , in time they will be alright of the bench