PDA

View Full Version : PLayers benefiting from a trade.

Ebbs
09-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Who do you think are the top players that could ebnefit from a trade?
Considering players seem to change as they are put in new systems under new coaches. Trevor Ariza is a good example who made a name for himself after getting traded to LA.
So who do you think are some players that could step up and take more prominent roles in new franchises?

I think:
1. Hakim Warrick. I think this guy has mad potential and would do well on a team who is willing to let him play his game.

2. J.J Reddick. Showing patches of his former glory in the college days i believe Reddick is not as much of a bust as people think.

3. Kirk Hinrich. With his spot demolished he had little value in the last year but this guy can still play and could easily start elsewhere.

What do you think?

Raps18-19 Champ
09-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Warrick just joined a different team 1 month ago.

Ebbs
09-04-2009, 11:34 PM
yeah some ppl have been traded but i think they will do betetr

Shady66
09-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Your sig picture makes me laugh everytime i see it lmao

Rams_Bartell24
09-04-2009, 11:56 PM
I like Warrick too, but being on the Bucks won't help. I am not bashing the Bucks, just think a shooting guard-driven team isn't going to help him, the same as last year with Mayo. Wish he would of went to a playoff team. Would of loved to have him on the Hawks as the 1st big man off the bench.

dtmagnet
09-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Jaryd Bayless?

Ebbs
09-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Your sig picture makes me laugh everytime i see it lmao

lol whys that

Shady66
09-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Just nashs facial expression and then dirks, dirk just stands their normally lmao

blazerman
09-05-2009, 12:35 AM
I like Warrick and was hoping Portland would add him to the mix.

Redick is a role player and thats about it.

Hinrich is a good player that could benefit from a change of scenery because he isnt a 2 guard and has more to offer than a backup role. He is property of the Bulls so its up to them as to what happens with Hinrich.

jimbobjarree
09-05-2009, 12:50 AM
get Booz the **** out...and not for Chicago **** like they wet dream about, for serious ****

Raps18-19 Champ
09-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Jaryd Bayless, Brandon Wright and Anthony Randolph

They have so much potential and they are being wasted.

jsumadchat
09-05-2009, 01:06 AM
i think randolph will prosper this year. who do the warriors have to take minutes at the 3 and 4, esp with jax playing predominately at the 2 and demanding a trade? i think AR will turn a LOT of heads this year.

EastCoastBaller
09-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Brandon Wright, Bayless, Hinrich, Al Thornton, M. Webster, and R. Sessions if he signs with T-Wolves... I don't understand why he would even want to play with T-Wolves.

D1JM
09-05-2009, 01:15 AM
K hinrich is bad ***. One of the best defenders in the game

Rams_Bartell24
09-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Brandon Wright, Bayless, Hinrich, Al Thornton, M. Webster, and R. Sessions if he signs with T-Wolves... I don't understand why he would even want to play with T-Wolves.

$ prob. Has he got better offers?

PHX2daDEATH
09-05-2009, 01:28 AM
I'm going to go with guys who you know are already good but need a change of scenery due to the lack of success with their teams

Anybody from the Grizzlies..Mayo, Gay, Conley. I'm a Suns fan and I'm praying we get either Gay or Mayo if we have to give up Amare..because they would be awesome in the fast break offense with Nash..... Rudy I think would be the pefect complement to Le'Bron, he's a 6'8 shooting guard (Not small foward) who would give the entire league a match-up problem.

Kevin Martin- I'd like to see how he would do on a playoff contender, maybe somewhere like Miami with Wade, or even a team like Denver who likes to get it up and down the floor. Barkley said beware of good players on bad teams but this guy can shoot and there is no denying that.

Gerald Wallace- Feel sorry for him because he lays it on the line everytime he takes the court and has nothing to show for it playing for the Bobcats, he'd be a great complement guy playing next to a Superstar like LeBron or Wade, The Blazers have been trying to get this guy for years but Larry Brown will not part with him

topdog
09-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Gerald Green. ...okay he's not even on a team right now but he was starting to make a showing in Boston just nobody wants to give him a chance to screw up a little.

Raph12
09-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Rudy Gay - His growth/potential will be held back with too many hogs on the team, adding AI and Zbo do not help the situation. Get him on a team like New Orleans, Phoenix, Minnesota or the Clippers and he will flourish.

PHX2daDEATH
09-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Rudy Gay - His growth/potential will be held back with too many hogs on the team, adding AI and Zbo do not help the situation. Get him on a team like New Orleans, Phoenix, Minnesota or the Clippers and he will flourish.

:clap:

the guy could a top 5 player in the league if put in the right situation..he has all the tools..

Hellcrooner
09-05-2009, 02:01 AM
people that could use a trade.

Edie Curry, he does not fit run an gun a place with half court system could benefit him.

Yi, i think he could floruish on the Rockets with a friend to help him.

Bargnanai, somwhere he can play Pf instead of cetner (maybe bosh will arrange that by walking away)

Marrese speights, needs mot PT

Tony Allen, he will lose minutes with Daniels and he can be a good 6th man somwhere else.

Kirk HInrick, to lakers please? he is not a SG!!!!

Charlie Bell, he could start in some teams

Kwame Brown, His D could find aplace somwhere that lacks a D center like toronto.

Lebron James , he jsut needs the CLippers to become a Legend. Or Knicks.

Mike Dunleavy, his style would fit better somwhere else.

JO, he needs to be a back up right now on a contender.

Bass or gortat , i dont get why they want to players that do exactly the same things...

Raymond Felton, in the proper system and sharing minutes with no one he is an allstar in teh make.

Al Horfrod, sowmehr he an play pf instead of fake center.

A Morrison, he can still be sucesfull if he gets PT.

Camby or Kaman, netiher cna really play pf.

S jackson, clock is ticking he needs to becnh for a ring.

no one really fromkings.

Steve Nash, i dont know why h4 resigned he needs a ring and wont get it there.

RUdy fernandez and jared bayless, they can start in half the league teams and become allstara, theyve been kidnapped by portlnad and will spoik and rot their careers there.

Raph12
09-05-2009, 02:10 AM
:clap:

the guy could a top 5 player in the league if put in the right situation..he has all the tools..

Next season Rudy is tipping the scales at 6'8", 241lbs, sound familiar to anyone... yes I'm talking about Lebron James. Now he has a nicer shooting touch and is more creative on his dunks, but the King is better at virtually everything else. Now Rudy has gained about 20lbs of muscle and has said time and time again that he was working on his ballhandling during this offseason, so he could be more of a point forward. Now he won't be another Lebron James, but he can be Rudy Gay which someday may mean something.

Rudy Gay:
First Year Stats:
10.8ppg 4.5rpg 1.3apg 0.9bpg 0.9spg 42.2 FG% 36.4 3PT% 72.7 FT%

Second Year Stats:
20.1ppg 6.2rpg 2.0apg 1.0bpg 1.4spg 46.1 FG% 34.6 3PT% 78.5 FT%

Third Year Stats:
18.9ppg 5.5rpg 1.7apg 0.8bpg 1.2spg 45.3 FG% 35.1 3PT% 76.7 FT%

As you can see, after his rookie season, Gay looked to be headed towards stardom. But instead of growing as a player in his 3rd season, the addition of O.J. Mayo has slowed Gay down, now after adding Zach Randolph and possibly Allen Iverson, Gay's growth and production will be slowed down even further. When Rudy leaves Memphis, look for him to thrive anywhere that gives him the room to grow. Anywhere lacking a SF, with a solid PG would be a great situation for him; New Orleans (with Chris Paul), Phoenix (with Steve Nash) or Minnesota (with Flynn and Jefferson) would all be great destinations for Gay.

blazerman
09-05-2009, 02:27 AM
people that could use a trade.

Edie Curry, he does not fit run an gun a place with half court system could benefit him.

Yi, i think he could floruish on the Rockets with a friend to help him.

Bargnanai, somwhere he can play Pf instead of cetner (maybe bosh will arrange that by walking away)

Marrese speights, needs mot PT

Tony Allen, he will lose minutes with Daniels and he can be a good 6th man somwhere else.

Kirk HInrick, to lakers please? he is not a SG!!!!

Charlie Bell, he could start in some teams

Kwame Brown, His D could find aplace somwhere that lacks a D center like toronto.

Lebron James , he jsut needs the CLippers to become a Legend. Or Knicks.

Mike Dunleavy, his style would fit better somwhere else.

JO, he needs to be a back up right now on a contender.

Bass or gortat , i dont get why they want to players that do exactly the same things...

Raymond Felton, in the proper system and sharing minutes with no one he is an allstar in teh make.

Al Horfrod, sowmehr he an play pf instead of fake center.

A Morrison, he can still be sucesfull if he gets PT.

Camby or Kaman, netiher cna really play pf.

S jackson, clock is ticking he needs to becnh for a ring.

no one really fromkings.

Steve Nash, i dont know why h4 resigned he needs a ring and wont get it there.

RUdy fernandez and jared bayless, they can start in half the league teams and become allstara, theyve been kidnapped by portlnad and will spoik and rot their careers there.

You can beat a dead horse like no other!

And Im starting to wonder if Rudy came to the NBA to get away from the likes of you. are you stalking Rudy:cool:

DreamShaker
09-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Anyone on the T-Wolves, Grizzlies, or Kings.

The_Mac22
09-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Stephen Jackson :shrug:

Toenail Clipper
09-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Rudy Gay, Andre Iguodala, Kirk Hinrich, and Andre Kirilenko need to go to new teams.

blastmasta26
09-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Chris Paul. The Hornets are looking to shed salary and have trouble improving. He's got Emeka Okafor and David West, but neither are stars. He made West a lot better and will make Okafor better. Also the Hornets traded away Rasual Butler, and have virtually no one at SG or SF.