GoatMilk
09-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Jar jar binks

Chronz
09-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Theres a name I havent heard in awhile

sixers247
09-03-2009, 04:28 PM
How could they afford to sign him??? he obviously wouldn't take any less the a max contract!!

MiamiHeat
09-03-2009, 04:33 PM
wow
championship!!!

DerekRE_3
09-03-2009, 04:36 PM
The Official Peter John Ramos Thread
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115586&highlight=Official+Peter+John+Ramos+Thread

AirJordanXVIII
09-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Hahahaha Peter John Ramos...

what54!?
09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
who?

greg_ory_2005
09-03-2009, 08:44 PM
OMG the legend is back in the league! :dance:

zambo4president
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Yes! My ReDraft team will be unstoppable!

MackSnackWrap
09-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Oh NO a champioship team with that addition.

IBleedPurple
09-03-2009, 09:09 PM
I think he should just go by Peter, it is a more accurate description of him and his play

Chacarron
09-03-2009, 09:18 PM
I cannot believe he was a free agent. With his amazing god-like hands, it is hard for me to fully comprehend the magnitude of this signing by the rockets. GREAT PICKUP :rolleyes:

Wiz kids
09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
LMAO this better not be a joke.

Raps08-09 Champ
09-03-2009, 10:11 PM
They are getting desperate for a big man aren't they

bogdanrom
09-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Yao who?

yboord028
09-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Wheres tranman when you need him.

K.R.
09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Still not on ESPN.

ko8e24
09-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Rockets definitely have a chance to make it out of the West with this signing. Lakers, Mavs and Spurs gotta make more moves to catch up, cuz Peter ***** John Ramos is back baby! :smoking:

Ragun
09-03-2009, 11:31 PM
wheres tranny?!

IRUAM #21
09-04-2009, 01:05 AM
This is the second best move this offseason, behind the Mark Blount acquisition.

ElMarroAfamado
09-04-2009, 01:30 AM
i know alot of about the nba ...and other teams rosters besides the ones i follow (clippers andlakers )
but i gotta say
i have never ...ever...heard of this guy

jj24
09-04-2009, 05:48 AM
who? John stamos?

:facepalm:

lmao

rabzouz 96
09-04-2009, 06:22 AM
i know alot of about the nba ...and other teams rosters besides the ones i follow (clippers andlakers )
but i gotta say
i have never ...ever...heard of this guy

u,kind sir, just have lost the internet.

Ace33Bone
09-04-2009, 02:36 PM
He's the best at keeping that cushion on the bench warm for when the players that actually play in the game needs a breather

MiamiHeat
09-04-2009, 02:51 PM
This is the second best move this offseason, behind the Mark Blount acquisition.

you forgot the Mikki Moore to Warriors that makes them one of the top teams in the West

brandt
09-04-2009, 04:51 PM
The Puerto Rican is back in the NBA :clap:

Rockets are easily the favorites for the nba title next year:cool:

and i heard this on ESPN cant find an article yet

Exactly! You don't have an article yet becasue there isn't one and you're full of ****! You had everyone believing you though. They just signed Pops Mensah-Bonsu, not Peter John Ramos. It aint great but it's better than what you're making up.

Mr.SmackYoMama
09-04-2009, 05:17 PM
That dude is money!!! Can you say DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!

alexander_37
09-04-2009, 05:38 PM
he is the second coming...

Of Mike James :worthy:

NiTEFuRY
09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
This man is clearly the starting center on the All Ugly Team,
how could you not know who he is?

BaustinSali08
09-04-2009, 06:13 PM
T.J. Housemahzod.....Championship!

The Conductor
09-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Exactly! You don't have an article yet becasue there isn't one and you're full of ****! You had everyone believing you though. They just signed Pops Mensah-Bonsu, not Peter John Ramos. It aint great but it's better than what you're making up.

calm down sparkie

lorenz00
09-04-2009, 06:31 PM
who da fck is this guy?

Kakaroach
09-04-2009, 09:35 PM
The Return of the Best Wizard ever.

Rockets stock-piling the big guys though. Andersen, Pops, and now this guy.

rabzouz 96
09-04-2009, 09:47 PM

wow if this is true and the op lied we should run a neg train on him

LakePackYank
09-04-2009, 09:52 PM
The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. As this letter will make clear, if the people generally are relying on false information sown by the most predatory rakes you'll ever see, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. I would like to put forth the possibility that Peter John Ramos, already oppressive with his pathetic biases, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species—if separate species we be—for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought then consider that Peter contends that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. What planet is he from? The planet Rebarbative? It is only when one has an answer to that question is it possible to make sense of Peter's hijinks because Peter wants all of us to believe that he is omnipotent. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

Peter's ideas are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, I don't know what makes Peter think that we should avoid personal responsibility. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally lead us all toward a better, brighter future. Yes, Peter will try to stop us by destroying our moral fiber, but when I'm through with him he'll think twice before attempting to sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death.

Put simply, Peter promises his representatives that as soon as he's finished forcing me to die an agonizing death, be given no burial place, and have my soul chased by demons in Gehenna from one room to another for all eternity and more, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that we could opt to sit back and let Peter humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to develop a rational-empirical base for dialogue about his belief systems. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part.

Peter has—not once, but several times—been able to use organized violence to suppress opposition without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his contemptible demands are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and reinforce notions of positive self-esteem. If we look beyond his delusions of grandeur, we see that I'm at loggerheads with Peter on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. I take the opposite position, that if there's an untold story here, it's that Peter wants to force us to experience the full spectrum of the Peter John Ramos Rainbow of Factionalism. Faugh.

Peter has stated that he has answers to everything. That's just pure colonialism. Well, in Peter's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that there is something grievously wrong with those anal-retentive storytellers who dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. Shame on the lot of them! He likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why crafty despots are so much in hock to Peter that they feel obligated to distract attention from more important issues. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that Peter doesn't want to acknowledge that he relies on sweeping generalizations to "prove" that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. In fact, Peter would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because if his factotums had even an ounce of integrity they would open minds instead of closing them.

Peter is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of addlepated speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list! His fulminations occasionally differ in terms of how corrupt can they are but generally share one fundamental tendency: They deprive individuals of the right to stop his encroachments on our heritage. His "compromises" are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because his "paradigm-shifting strategic initiatives" drive us into a state of apoplexy. Stated differently, if Peter were to make a mockery of the term "parallelogrammatical", social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that Peter wants you to believe that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Peter's caustic apothegms.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Peter doesn't smear and defame me. All kidding aside, he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Peter wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that he complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. With all due respect, honor means nothing to him. Principles mean nothing to him. All he cares about is how to make individuals indifferent to the survival of their families.

Please humor me for a moment while I state that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Peter is mongering. We need to outline Peter's troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. I am not predicting anything specific. I just have a feeling, an intuition, based on several things that are happening now that Peter will make a big deal out of nothing by next weekend. His dupes perpetrate all kinds of atrocities while alleging that they are simply not capable of such activities and that therefore, the atrocities must be the product of my and your feverish and overworked imaginations. If I have characterized his habitués up to now as ruthless and splenetic, it is only because I once managed to get him to agree that it is no accident that the notion that I don't know how he can be so surly is pervasive. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.

Peter has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that it is difficult for many people to accept that I wish unforgiving, feckless chiselers like his associates would quit whining and try doing some honest work for a change. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying his repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why Peter's codices represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. He is absolutely gung-ho about irreligionism because he lacks more pressing soapbox issues. At no time in the past did indelicate, ignorant hedonists shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. Peter's functionaries say, "Nit-picky lugs should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that if Fate desired that Peter make a correct application of what he had read about misoneism it would have to indicate title and page number since the antisocial tax cheat would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, in order to convince us that he is the way, the truth, and the light, Peter often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

We don't have to stand for this! Peter recently stated that it's okay to overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of his own base nature. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary because he maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around him. There's a word for that: libel. In the end, Peter John Ramos's confreres explain everything through the lens of his bleeding-heart and ideologically loaded sound bites.