PDA

View Full Version : Breakout players for upcoming season for your favorite team.

andybauer91
09-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Who are your favorite team's players that you think will have a huge breakout season this year? Name them and your reasons why.

For me, being a knicks fan.

Danillo Gallinari- Top 10 draft pick that was troubled with injuries last year. He still managed to shoot around 45 % from 3 point range in limited action.

This guy can flat out shoot the lights of msg out. Hes in for at least increase from 6 ppg to around 14 ppg

Wilson Chandler- With 2 seasons under his belt, his stats are going to inflate especially with the D'Antoni system.

Darko Milic- A bust that has a lot to prove in a contract expiring year. Self explanatory.

Mavrix
09-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I think Shawn Marion playing with Jason Kidd will bring up his numbers a lot more than what they were in Miami and Toronto.

kswissdaf
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM
daequan cook, Mario Chalmers

championships
09-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I am going to say Shannon Brown. He showed flashes last year and now he has a little more time to know the system.

Jeff559
09-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Anthony Randolph

droalex
09-01-2009, 10:25 PM
D rose

Catfish1314
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah in Chicago. Rose because is just a superstar in the making and Noah because he will finally start the season healthy and conditioned.

Spencer Hawes and/or Jason Thompson in Sacramento. Hawes is 21, has Pau Gasol skills, and a mountain of potential. Both of them will be in a real offensive system this year and have Tyreke Evans and a healthy Kevin Martin to benefit from on the perimeter.

j-bay
09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Nick Young

cuttygiantsfan
09-01-2009, 10:37 PM
dejuan blair

jim51990
09-01-2009, 10:39 PM
rondo will show that he is the best pg in the east

andybauer91
09-01-2009, 10:40 PM
i luv how everyone doesnt say why they just throw out namess

AlexTmz2
09-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Ian Mahinmi, Dejuan Blair, George Hill.

jdricks
09-01-2009, 10:41 PM
rondo will show that he is the best pg in the east

Has he been working on that nasty jumper? Thats the only way that he will be in the top 3 in the east.

J4KOP99
09-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Shannon Brown can do some good things for the Lakers. Other than him, they're aren't too many guys that could be considered a "break-out" star.

asandhu23
09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Anthony Randolph and Anthony Morrow

Eagles4Lyfe
09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
im a raptors fan and i really cant target a specific player but i think bargnani after locking up a big contract should light it up this year...But around the league i think anthony randolphs going to be a beasssssssttttttttttttttttttttttt this year..Hes going to open a lot of eyes

asandhu23
09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
im a raptors fan and i really cant target a specific player but i think bargnani after locking up a big contract should light it up this year...But around the league i think anthony randolphs going to be a beasssssssttttttttttttttttttttttt this year..Hes going to open a lot of eyes

you should look out for Marco Belinelli. he is a silent beast

vash9
09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Devin Harris. New veteran captain as VC has left.
Courtney Lee. Making the Magic regret the trade.
Chris Douglas-Roberts. Was in VC's shadow last year. NOW with space to play.
Brook Lopez. Blooming into an even better center.

black1605
09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Felton (id he resigns)...improved as the year went on.....was a better passer at the last 4 3 months of the season than any other time in his career

Diaw...he was way better after joining us, and could be more important to Chandler's success than our guards

Kjthunder
09-01-2009, 10:57 PM
OKC Thunder:

Thabo Sefalosha Already a lockdown defender and has been working with a shooting coach all offseason, is gonna surprise some people.

Nenad Kristic Has been working on his conditioning during the offseason, should be in much better shape.

Shaun Livingston Has now gotten used to the team, and is at about 90% he says, could show flashes of what he was supposed to be.

Im not saying all these will but atleast one will.

floridian321
09-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Brandon Bass (Magic)

MackSnackWrap
09-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Bargnani excpecting alot from this #1 draft pick, its sbout time he plays like one, or else hes gunna be another Darko Milicic well not as bad but still

Raps18-19 Champ
09-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Andrea Bargnani.

Lol.

charlsdq7
09-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Lou Will 4 philly

SeoulBeatz
09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Thaddeus Young

dude averaged 23.2 ppg, and 6.7 rpg in his last 20 games before getting hurt to end the season.

i fully expect him to come back strong this season.

he's still only 20 years old!!

DP&Youk1520
09-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Marquis Daniels

SeoulBeatz
09-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Lou Will 4 philly

i second that.

people sleepin on lou will cause they aint never heard of him...

don't sleep on this...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5456448/14360987

magichatnumber9
09-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Rondoooooooo.

Mave1002
09-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Andrew Bynum and Shannon Brown

Raph12
09-01-2009, 11:30 PM
I think Rudy Gay will have a breakout season this year (provided AI doesn't jump aboard), he has bulked up, worked on his ball handling and is ready to earn a big contract next season. I'm expecting these kind of numbers from him: 23+ppg, 5+rpg, 5+apg, 1+bpg, 1+spg. Now I put "+" beside all of the numbers because I expect he may eclipse those numbers but I don't know by how much. I expect him to be an allstar this year and/or leave the Grizzlies in 2010.

#1Mavericksfan
09-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Mavericks

Josh Howard - Josh just had wrist and ankle surgery so he should be healthy and playing like the 2007 All-Star again, he also in a contract year so you know what that means, I expect big thing from Howard this season.

Shawn Marion - Shawn's gonna to be playing with a true PG this season something the Heat or Raptors didn't have and he's already played with Jason Kidd already.Shawn got the contract the Suns didn't want to give him and he whon't have that big of a role on this team and Shawn's thrives playing like that.

Quinton Ross - People really don't make much about this sign by the Mavs but I think he's gonna be a real steal, he's a lockdown defender, good 3-point shooter and very quick, he's know his limitations and whon't try to do something he can't do.

MackSnackWrap
09-01-2009, 11:33 PM
If Anthony Randolph is provided with alot of playing time he will have abig breakout season

Shady66
09-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Channing frye: will excell in the run n gun offense, and will spread the floor well for stat and nash.

Jared dudley: will take a good xhunk of matt barnes minutes who can spread the floornas well as play good d.

Eael Clark: although just a rookie, a great defender who cann shoot and run.

Gonna be a good year in phoenix

also, marion will not be *** good offensivly as ppl think. His last seasonwith the suns he only averaged 14 ppg with nash as the 2nd option.

dibacco59
09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
thaddeus young, lou williams and mareese speights for the sixers . . . all great young talent

b_rad23
09-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Beasley, Mario.

Would say Cook, but he'll only be a 6th man this year. Jones is another guy who should break out a bit because he'll have a definied role, a healed wrist and wide open space from being on the same court as Wade.

_KB24_
09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Andrea is going to have a great year. I can feel it. He is going to be an All-Star with averaging around 20ppg 9rebg 4apg. Watch out Bosh.

Vinny642
09-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Julian Wright just watch, he has showed some breakout signs!

Also our Rookie Marcus Thorton. He should defintely help up alot.

theimortalone
09-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Jared Dudley for the Suns.

rick66ankiel24
09-02-2009, 02:00 AM
dequan cook- has been working all summer on everything but his set shooting, should be a more complete player now

dorrell wright- finally 100%ish healthy haha hes been a huge bust since we drafted him out of high school, hasnt had a full season yet in what 5 years? said to be looking better than he has ever before

RaptorizedKevin
09-02-2009, 11:35 AM
andrea bargnani/ jokim noah.

MackSnackWrap
09-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Andrea is going to have a great year. I can feel it. He is going to be an All-Star with averaging around 20ppg 9rebg 4apg. Watch out Bosh.

I hope he averages 20 and 9 but that seems to high, no matter what Bosh is still a better player than bargnani

stockchampion25
09-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Cavs fan here. Im looking for JJ Hickson to have a break out year. With alot more attention given to Shaq in the post, and our need for a PF that can move and shoot, he can really start to make a name for himself. He has long arms, quick feet and a solid head on him. He can hit a 16 -18 ft jumper which will help when the dbl comes to Shaq and LBJ.

My second choice is Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. With this being his 4th year and a career 3pt average of 41.2% he will sure get some additional looks this year to add to that number. Last year he stopped going to the hole(which he can def do) and creating for himself. This is the year that he needs to show up if he doesnt want to see himself fazed out.

If I had to make a case for one more then it might be Mo Williams. After a horrible post season:facepalm: he has alot to prove to himself and the team. He can def score and run the show but he needs some pride and confidence and the rest will take care of its self.

I also agree with all the Philly fans on here. Lou is a STUD and so is my boy Speights! As a gator grad I can tell you he was as good as any of our starter(Noah & Harford) but alittle more athletical. The east needs to watch out for you guys! Good luck this year.:clap:

Kurple
09-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Denver Nuggets:

Renaldo Balkman! He played great for the 8 games where he got consistent minutes due to kMarts injury... 9ppg 10rpg 56%shooting in 22mpg.

Arron Afflalo! He is gonna get a much bigger role in denver than he got in detroit. He is a great defender and got alot more offensive skills than a guy like Dahntay Jones.

Ty Lawson, he is gonna be a great backup PG his rookie season, if Karl decide to play him over his secret lover anthony carter.

Also JR and Nene are gonna have much better stats this season, but they are already great players so i can't say this is gonna be a breakout season for them, like the people who say Shawn Marion etc.

Westbrook36
09-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Louis Williams - It's his time to shine with Andre Miller gone and he's shown that he can score at will. His problem is that he needs to get bigger to finish around the rim better and pick and chose where he wants to shoot the ball. He also needs to look around for his teammates a bit more and really thats the only huge thing. He has the speed to take on any vet player.

Thad Young - He's really already become a break out player but this year I expect even bigger numbers. With the offense he will be playing in he'll be able to get the chance to create his own shot more and more. He'll have Elton Brand inside to take some pressure off the other players and Iggy on the outside getting into the lane and throwing it down.

Elton Brand - Hopefully he'll be healthy this year and if he is then you can only expect the normal 20/10 numbers. If he's healthy then the 76ers have a legit chance at going deep in the playoffs with someone like Brand who can bang downlow with the best of them. With the new headcoach in Jordan, someone who loves to do a bunch of different things offensively, he'll be able to get Brand into the game early and let him do his thing.

Westbrook36
09-02-2009, 01:04 PM

I don't think he'll put those type of rebounds up yet. I expect something like 18 PPG/6-7 RPG/2 APG from Bargs this season.

Unown99
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Andrew Bynum will be the starting Center for the WEST... if he stays healthy

nyyfan4life
09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Rockets

1- Aaron Brooks: With Yao out and T-Mac's return uncertain he will be the primary scoring option.
2- Trevor Ariza: Was in Kobe's and Gasol's shadow. Will get playing time and shots.

stockchampion25
09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Elton Brand - Hopefully he'll be healthy this year and if he is then you can only expect the normal 20/10 numbers. If he's healthy then the 76ers have a legit chance at going deep in the playoffs with someone like Brand who can bang downlow with the best of them. With the new headcoach in Jordan, someone who loves to do a bunch of different things offensively, he'll be able to get Brand into the game early and let him do his thing.

He said breakout not comeback...lol!!

dhalvarez
09-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Breakout seasons:

Thaddeus Young with another year under his belt, I think he's going to compliment Iguadala, and even become the go to guy.

Lu WilliamsYoung guard, impressed a lot of people last season and he's going to be even better this year.

Andrea Bargnani -has a lot to prove, and had an inspiring second half of the season. His defense is getting better, and consistency over a considerable span of games is encouraging.

Marco Bellinelli - really good shooter and passing ability. Defense is decent. He has something to prove, and now that he's free of Don Nelson's shackles, of poor development and impatience, he's going to be impressive and might be up there as a 6th man.

Anthony Randolph young and lots of potential. Another victim of Don Nelson, he's finally going to be free to flourish in the NBA.

Hopeful:

Shawn Marion - still one of the best rebounding small forwards, but his skills are declining especially on the offensive side. I hope that he'll have a good year, but I don't see his stats improving by much. Kidd is good, but he's fallen pretty fast.

Doubtful:

Rondo -Hopefully for Celtics fans, he does get better, especially with an aging team. I do think that he has peeked, and don't see him improving much more. Besides, his breakout season was two years ago, when the Celts won the championship.

LanceUpperCut
09-02-2009, 01:31 PM

Bargns will have a great year but theres alot of scorers on T.O. so as long as he helps them win and improves his D then I would consider him being not an all-star but in some all-star talks anyway. For me I think Marco and Wright are going to have a break out year. Jack will to but being a second string PG he won't get the recognition.

jkiddvc20
09-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Keep dreaming

akesh99
09-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Raptors:

Andrea Bargnani: Last season he showed flashes of his potential. Hopefully this year he can work on his interior defense and play with some consistency. I excpect 16-18 ppg and 6-8 rpg from Bargs with 1.5 blocks.

Marco Belinelli: Once again he showed flashes of his potential last season. With a fresh start in Toronto and the role of scorer off the bench I look for him to put up around 10-14 ppg depending on his minutes. The guy can flat out shoot, and in Triano's style, he will get his looks.

Hedo Turkoglu: Everyone knows what this guy can do, but this will be the season where he takes it to the next level. He will be a 20 ppg scorer and wil make the allstar team in the East.

Antoine Wright: Carslile called him his toughest perimeter defender last year. This year will be his year to come up as one of the top lockdown defenders in the East. Not a big scorer but i expect anywhere from 6-10 ppg from this guy and for him to be guarding guys like Kobe and Lebron night in and night out.

marques724
09-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Andrew Bynum if he stays healthy will be an all star in the western conference

blastmasta26
09-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Danilo Galinari: He got injured and was only able to play in limited minutes. If he is healthy, he should easily increase his scoring.

Wilson Chandler: He probably already had his breakout season, but he can go from good to very good.

Darko Milicic: He's been a bust his whole career, don't expect that to change. But he should be more effective in a run and gun system where finesse big men thrive.

Westbrook36
09-02-2009, 01:52 PM
He said breakout not comeback...lol!!

Still he's going to have to break away from his injury problems and produce.

jakesmail123
09-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Kings PF Jason Thompson: He had a good rookie campaign and has been working on his mid range jumpshot. He also put on around 15 pounds. He has great size and athletic ability and is poised to be well known around the league after this year. Look for numbers around 17ppg and 9rpg from him.

KH12
09-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Joakim Noah.

Lo Porto
09-02-2009, 03:25 PM
It's not a "break out" if the player is already here. DRose, Rondo and others have already "broken out". Here are my top players who qualify as "break out" players:

Anthony Randolph
Danilo Gallinari
CJ Miles

Mr.SmackYoMama
09-02-2009, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes:

Anthony Randolph is gonna beast up this season off top!!! :D

FlakeyFool
09-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Mavericks

Shawn Marion - Shawn's gonna to be playing with a true PG this season something the Heat or Raptors didn't have and he's already played with Jason Kidd already.Shawn got the contract the Suns didn't want to give him and he whon't have that big of a role on this team and Shawn's thrives playing like that.

uhh...Jose Calderon is a pure PG. One of the best in the East

Raptors:

Andrea Bargnani: Last season he showed flashes of his potential. Hopefully this year he can work on his interior defense and play with some consistency. I excpect 16-18 ppg and 6-8 rpg from Bargs with 1.5 blocks.

Marco Belinelli: Once again he showed flashes of his potential last season. With a fresh start in Toronto and the role of scorer off the bench I look for him to put up around 10-14 ppg depending on his minutes. The guy can flat out shoot, and in Triano's style, he will get his looks.

Hedo Turkoglu: Everyone knows what this guy can do, but this will be the season where he takes it to the next level. He will be a 20 ppg scorer and wil make the allstar team in the East.

Antoine Wright: Carslile called him his toughest perimeter defender last year. This year will be his year to come up as one of the top lockdown defenders in the East. Not a big scorer but i expect anywhere from 6-10 ppg from this guy and for him to be guarding guys like Kobe and Lebron night in and night out.

this. All though I don't agree with hedo average 20 a game, I think hes more of a 17-18 PPG. Wright will surprise alot of people this year.

Shady66
09-02-2009, 05:32 PM
^ Calderon is not a true PG compared to Nash or Kidd or paul or D will. Calderon does not no how to run the break, and thats where marion is most affective on offense.

Mane
09-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Nick Young

Yup.

Nick Young, Andray Blatche, and Javale McGee are all in for big years IMO.

d-baller23
09-02-2009, 05:55 PM
I think J.J. Redick and Dwight Howard(Offensively)

nitric
09-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Derrick Rose and Tyrus Thomas (Contract year)

mikantsass
09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Everyone on the Celtics has already broken out. They have 4 HOFers. Maybe Daniels? He could have a break out year coming off the bench.

scully8743
09-02-2009, 06:20 PM
------------------rondo------------------

ombada
09-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Probable

Brandon Rush - Had 3 consecutive 20+ point games (with high rebs) to end the season last year.

Roy Hibbert - Has been working on his balance and lower body to make sure he doesnt pick up as many fouls. He has the softest touch and will be an offensive force in the post.

Possible

Tyler Hansbrough - He had a great summer league, and works harder than anyone else to get better. He had a minor injury but will be ready for Training camp. Hes just a classic over achiever.

On the other hand i wouldnt be surprised if he was average, or if he needed a couple of seasons to develop an NBA game.

Hopeful

Josh McBoberts! - Nobody really thought anything of him in Portland, but he showed a lot of activeness and hustle last year. He even had a double double at the end of the season. He has put on about 15-20 pounds of muscle in order to bang down low and will get more playing time this year.

Ebbs
09-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Shawn Marion, Josh Howard

Shawn in a good offensive team where there are better options taking pressure off of him.
And Josh if hes not injured and can start at the 2 using his size to more of an advantage

bigsams50
09-02-2009, 07:25 PM
boris diaw, somebody has to score besides crash on our team

soundjunkies2
09-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Shannon brown and/or andrew bynum.

MiamiHeat
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Michael Beasssssssssssssssleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

VRP723
09-02-2009, 08:10 PM
I don't have a team but I like Gerald Henderson, ROTY

Toenail Clipper
09-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Baron Davis now that he has a go-to-guy named Blake Griffin ^_^

RocketsRule
09-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Aaron Brooks and Trevor Ariza are bound to have break out years with the number of minutes they'll be receiving.

MonJackson
09-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Josh Smith is going to dunk on everybody and they momma this year.

Buddhacall15
09-03-2009, 12:16 AM
eddy curry

bowieinspace
09-03-2009, 12:21 AM
rose will show that he is the best pg in the east

true

nuggetsyankees
09-03-2009, 12:22 AM
jr smith/arron afflalo

D-Will4Prez
09-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Ronnie Price, CJ Miles, and Ronnie Brewer.
Miles and Brewer have already broken out somewhat but I think they both will break out even more :D

phoenix_bladen
09-03-2009, 12:56 AM
andrea bargnani

marco bellinelli

Tmac,lt,berkman
09-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Aaron brooks, trevor ariza and chase budinger
because if t-mac an yao miss alot of time they will get the ball alot..

Tmac,lt,berkman
09-03-2009, 01:04 AM
andrew bynum will be the starting center for the west... If he stays healthy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha andrew bynum start the all star game? Hahahahahaha

nba~GURU~
09-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Mavericks

Josh Howard - Josh just had wrist and ankle surgery so he should be healthy and playing like the 2007 All-Star again, he also in a contract year so you know what that means, I expect big thing from Howard this season.

Quinton Ross - People really don't make much about this sign by the Mavs but I think he's gonna be a real steal, he's a lockdown defender, good 3-point shooter and very quick, he's know his limitations and whon't try to do something he can't do.

are you sure about that ? because last time i checked the raptors had hell of a point gaurd in jose calderon and a solid one for miami with chambers .. i think you meant to say hall of famer

GspLAL
09-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Farmar or Shannon Brown

MrFastBreak
09-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Tyreke Evans, Jason Thompson, Donte Greene. They are up and coming young players and I love them. :)

MagicBucsSox
09-03-2009, 06:50 PM
believe it or not i think this is my man Vince Carter breakout season.

MagicBucsSox
09-03-2009, 06:53 PM

starting west team will be paul,bryant,melo,dirk,duncan

SchyGuy11
09-03-2009, 06:56 PM
TYRUS THOMAS!!!!!..........(sigh).......ya right, but seriously D Rose is gonna be a beast

dhalvarez
09-03-2009, 07:18 PM
are you sure about that ? because last time i checked the raptors had hell of a point gaurd in jose calderon and a solid one for miami with chambers .. i think you meant to say hall of famer

and Apparently there's a guy on Miami that ran the point too...umm what's his name....umm....DWAYNE WADE!!!

But I'm sure he doesn't stack up to Jason Kidd.

and Calderon can ran a little faster than Kidd too, even with his hamstring issues of last year.

It would be different if Dallas still had Harris though....:facepalm:..what we're they thinking??

dhalvarez
09-03-2009, 07:21 PM
^ Calderon is not a true PG compared to Nash or Kidd or paul or D will. Calderon does not no how to run the break, and thats where marion is most affective on offense.

and Apparently there's a guy on Miami that ran the point too...umm what's his name....umm....DWAYNE WADE!!!

and Calderon can ran a little faster than Kidd too, even with his hamstring issues of last year.

It would be different if Dallas still had Harris though....:facepalm:..what we're they thinking??

Kurple
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
i know my english suck, but can a guy like vince carter break out this season when he's already a star?

King P
09-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Nets have a couple of players primed for a breakout season

Devin Harris
Courtney Lee
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Yi Jianlian
Brook Lopez

lol @ NBA analysts once again predicting that the Nets will be the worst team in the East. They were wrong once, they will be wrong again.

the great part is since everybody is saying how bad the Nets will be, we don't have to perform great.

30+ wins will mean that our season will be a moral victory :p

montazingmvp
09-03-2009, 08:23 PM

Devin Harris
Courtney Lee
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Yi Jianlian
Brook Lopez

lol @ NBA analysts once again predicting that the Nets will be the worst team in the East. They were wrong once, they will be wrong again.

the great part is since everybody is saying how bad the Nets will be, we don't have to perform great.

devin harris has already had his breakout season

King P
09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
devin harris has already had his breakout season
I respectfully disagree. I think that was just a taste of things to come. I see him doing much better this year.

Shady66
09-03-2009, 08:43 PM

I never said Calderon isnt faster than Kidd, he obviously is. I said Calderon doesnt know how to run a fast break.

disk 8
09-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Darnell Jackson for the cavs, had a few good games at the end of the year last year. I think he could be a solid backup for andy.

drama1386
09-03-2009, 08:44 PM
joe alexander for the bucks.

drama1386
09-03-2009, 08:45 PM

Devin Harris
Courtney Lee
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Yi Jianlian
Brook Lopez

i'm very interested to see how courtney lee does. i think he'll have a breakout season.

jimbobjarree
09-03-2009, 08:51 PM
CJ Miles on the Jazz, Brewer will continue to improve and Koufos should get more of a chance to prove himself, but I can see CJs numbers really jumping

Sportfan
09-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Um, perkins? idk

Ramos is going to be epic for the rockets though :drool:

goblazers7
09-03-2009, 09:06 PM
jarryd bayless