PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Turn on the story, Khan Strikes Back

Hellcrooner
08-29-2009, 08:26 PM
And is travling sunday to overbid barcelona for Ricky Rubio.

http://www.as.com/baloncesto/articulo/baloncesto-joventut-recibe-hoy-nueva/dasbal/20090829dasdaibal_1/Tes

Keys he is finding the funds to match bercelonas offer.

The trade between Jouventut and Barcelona is not signed yet.

Rubio has an agrement with barcelona but he would preffer to go NOW to Minnessota.

The previous offer from Sotta was rejected because tey dint trust the guarantees pf payment.

Jouventut preffers to send him to Usa than to archrival barcelona ( the team fans ahte each others)

The offer Khan is wearing features friendly games in Badalona so the club gets the income + future ncentives and Rubio pays a percentage of the buy out fromhis own Pocket.

WSU Tony
08-29-2009, 08:33 PM
:)

He prefers to go to Minnesota. Eat your heart out NY fans. (:))

Hellcrooner
08-29-2009, 08:38 PM
well i msure he woudl preffer to go to NY but that is not on his hands.

I think someone may have tell him if he does not come right away he would found VERY hard to throw Flynn to the bench after 2 or 3 full years of highlighting for Sotta.

So he feels the urge to go NOW and ensure flynn is benched,

RaptorizedKevin
08-29-2009, 11:35 PM
minesota waisted their pick. they are basically gonna stun one of these players growth or both, because the minutes would be spilt between them, adn their developement would take time. They should had at least shopped one of these players.. but iunno thats up to khan,

Draco
08-29-2009, 11:49 PM
minesota waisted their pick. they are basically gonna stun one of these players growth or both, because the minutes would be spilt between them, adn their developement would take time. They should had at least shopped one of these players.. but iunno thats up to khan,

Or they doubled their chances of finding a solid PG in the draft. No one selected after these players really jumps out.

29$JerZ
08-29-2009, 11:50 PM
:)

He prefers to go to Minnesota. Eat your heart out NY fans. (:))

:clap:

Good, now maybe we can end all the Rubio speculation.

Is he signed though.......?

No?

He is coming to NY....Book it :D

Cromedome
08-30-2009, 12:02 AM
What a waste of a pick....even if he does go to the T-wolves. I wish a real team would have drafted him.

blazerman
08-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Why all the hatin on Minni for picking two point guards. both Flynn and Rubio are very tradeable and could get Minni a nice return.

The only problem I see with Flynn and Rubio is they will both end up being good and one of them will want a trade.

I think Rubio could get Minni alot in a trade but he is the guy that everybody wants to see. Anyway I hope Minni gets him over here and gets him in the lineup.

Im pulling for ya Twolves!

reemy
08-30-2009, 12:27 AM
What a waste of a pick....even if he does go to the T-wolves. I wish a real team would have drafted him.

shuckmedingdong