PDA

View Full Version : NBA ReDraft sign-ups

Devils05
08-29-2009, 12:10 PM
It's NBA redraft time again. Catfish, corey and I are running the show. For those of you that don't know how the redraft works its just a 12 round draft where you form your own team under the salary cap. It's a snake order so last to pick in the first round picks first in the second. You can also trade picks and/or players as you see fit. At the end of the draft teams will be ranked and we'll have playoffs where the PSD users will vote on who wins each matchup

Just give us some information about yourself to let us know you're interested

Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):
Other options (3):
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:

Any additional comments/questions should be discussed here: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399529

randomness
08-29-2009, 12:17 PM
It's NBA redraft time again. Catfish, corey and I are running the show. For those of you that don't know how the redraft works its just a 12 round draft where you form your own team under the salary cap. It's a snake order so last to pick in the first round picks first in the second. You can also trade picks and/or players as you see fit. At the end of the draft teams will be ranked and we'll have playoffs where the PSD users will vote on who wins each matchup

Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):
Other options (3):

Any additional comments/questions should be discussed here: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399529

Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Toronto Raptors
Other options (3): Whatever else is available.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): I don't mind.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): Yes.
Nothing on PSD, but one on another site.

BlondeBomber41
08-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Me and Mile High Champ wanna be Co's. Doesnt matter which team, and you know we are both very experienced. :)

Westbrook36
08-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Lakers
Other options (3): Magic, Celtics, Cavs
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Lakersrocks
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: You know mah :)

phlp_bj
08-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Preferred Team: rip can choose. doesn't matter to me.
Other options (3): ^^
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: ripjhb18 as my CO. KakaRoach as our assistant.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: tons of experience between the 2 of us. we have been co's for the past 3 redrafts. we are currently in the nba sim league as well. we're experienced.

jimbobjarree
08-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): the Bobs!!!
Other options (3): dont care, nets, jazz...
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Robbob! He's away so he may not sign up, but he wants to do it, but we want to co. Also we need Mane too, and derek if he wants to
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): no thanks, unless im assistant to rob and mane by which I mean theyre my co's and assistants
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: just got to the conference finals in my first mock offseason, 3 times psd sim league champ

RocketsRule
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Any
Other options (3): Any
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): No, not really.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No...
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None. :)

Mr.Nate30
08-29-2009, 12:30 PM
im in
spurs kings b bucks raptors
raps champ 08-09
no
none

Giannis94
08-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Anyone this is a redraft
Other options (3): see above
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):prefrably not.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):sure
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:5 mock basketball/football things

lakersrock
08-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Lakers
Other options (3): Magic, Celtics, Cavs
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Lakersrocks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: You know mah :)

What he said minus the s on the end of my name and the l being capitalized.

Lakers/Magic/Celtics/Cavs
Westbrook36
No
A ton

KnicksorBust
08-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Knicks/Blazers but really don't care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Would not do a assistant. Would prefer solo but if it's necessary I'd take a co or have an assitant.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Took a break and now I'm pumped to get back in and dominate. Thanks for the message Catfish.

arkanian215
08-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Preferred Team: NJ Nets
Other Teams: Any.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: If chicken, lopez and brick wanna be my co's sure i'll wanna team up with them.
Be an Assistant: No thanks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Just did the mock offseason here. I'm in the psd sim as well as two other sims. Also in one other redraft right now and one weird quickie.

blujaysrock
08-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Raptors
Other options (3): Bobcats, Hawks, Bulls
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Yes
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): no
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I've been in 4 redrafts a couple sims.

Kakaroach
08-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Preferred Team: Don't really care
Other options (3): Jazz, Magic, Warriors
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I'd actually like to be a co-GM or assistant as this would be my first re-draft. Anyone experienced would be great.
Be an Assistant: ^^
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: PSD NBA Sim League

EDIT: I'm phlp's and rip's assitant.

1-800-STFU
08-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Preferred Team: Bulls
Other Options: Any, don't care.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I prefer to work alone but if needed ill co with someone
Be an Assistant: Nope
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 2 MLB Redrafts, 1 Nba Redraft, 1 NFL Redraft, 2 years OOTP.

cubbybear2290
08-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Preferred Team: Chicago Bulls
Other options (3):Washington Wizards, Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):I do not care either way to tell the truth
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):Nah, i'm not too new.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Lots of MLB redrafts, NFL Redrafts on this site and many other sites.

nygiants242
08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): 76ers
Other options (3): Bobcats, Lakers, Knicks
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): I'll take either!
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: NBA (1 time) + MLB (3 times) + NFL (1 time) Redraft. Extremely active in games like this

LayZbone
08-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Preferred Team: Miami Heat
Other options (3): Hornets, Magic, Nuggets
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Yes. I'd like it if Gambeezy were at least an asst. Open to CoGMing with anyone though.
Be an Assistant: No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I've done 2 Redrafts before, w/ the Heat, both playoff teams. :D

Ill21
08-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Knicks
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): None
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None

BullsNumber1Fan
08-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Preferred Team: Chicago Bulls
Other options: Miami HEAT, OKC Thunder, Any Other Team
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: If I need 1 to have a team
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 4 NBA Mocks on this site

Catfish1314
08-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I would also like to add that teams will not be assigned on a first come-first serve basis. Vets from past ReDrafts/Mocks/Sim Leagues will come first.

black1605
08-29-2009, 12:52 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): any
Other options (3): Any...Bobcats have been claimed, so anyone will do
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): prefer to work alone
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): no thanks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: none here, but i understand the process and enjoy building teams on 2k and Fantasy Basketball

Mile High Champ
08-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Bomber and I would like to be co gm's. Don't care what team we are and both of us have a tremendous amount of experience.

Cheers

PhillyLuver
08-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): 76ers
Other options (3): meh whoever
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): DB, SI and I will be the three headed attack
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I run the freakin show, been in the sim league forever, ran the mock, done redrafts, derpity derp

"WhatIf"
08-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Cavs
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): nah
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): nah
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Been in 2 on PSD, bailed on one halfway through(probably shouldnt have said that, but whatever, lol). Been in like 2 others on different sites.

roshan3ai
08-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Preferred Team: Knicks
Others: Nuggets, OKC, Bulls
Want a Co-GM: Doesn't matter
Be an Assistant: Sure, I'm new so it wouldn't really matter
PSD/Online Mock Games experience: None

mightybosstone
08-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Preferred Team: Rockets
Other options: Don't Care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I don't care, but I'll take one if it's necessary.
Be an Assistant: No.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I've been involved with 4 NFL PSD re-drafts and 2 NBA ones as well as 2 NFL mock offseasons.

Lakerfrk
08-29-2009, 01:18 PM
referred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):
Lakers
Other options (3): Bobcats, Mavericks, Clippers
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): YES
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Spurs AGM

zambo4president
08-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Preferred Team: Ill take anything as long as im in it.
Other options (3): Whatevers open
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Id rather run the ship by myself, but if thats how it has 2 go down thats fine
Be an Assistant: Rather be a GM or CO
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: NFL ReDraft Chargers GM

fins08
08-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Heat
Other options (3): Houston, Magic, T-Blaze
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): No, maybe Ill get one later
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Many mocks, ReDraft, Heat TM

DerekRE_3
08-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Bobcats baby
Other options (3): Nets, Jazz, Kings
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Jimbob, Robbob, Mane
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks, unless I'm an assistant to Robbob, Jimbob, or Mane.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Been in the sim league for like 14 seasons. Just did the Mock Offseason where I took an almost all white Bobcats team to the playoffs for the first time. Have done 2 mock offseasons total.

clutchski
08-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Hey Devils05 I'd love to be an assistant; I support the Raps but honestly I'd just love to get involved on any team and be an asset. I don't have any experience haha, but I'd do great under someone experienced!

haris23
08-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Preferred Team: Bulls.
Other options: Thunder, Kings, Magic, or any free team available.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: No thanks.
Be an Assistant: No thanks.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I have been an assistant a couple times. I really want to be a GM myself.

ItsTheLastAce
08-29-2009, 01:37 PM
Preferred Team:ill take the thunder
Other options: any free team available.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: No thanks.
Be an Assistant: No thanks.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: currently the rams gm in the nfl redraft

Gambeezy
08-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Preferred Team: Miami Heat
Other options (3): Magic, Hornets, Nuggets
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Yes. I'd like to Co-GM with LayZbone or at least be the assistant for whichever team he is issued.
Be an Assistant: Yes, If necessary.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: This would be my first official Redraft, but have unofficially assisted LayZbone in previous Redrafts before account was created.

Sportfan
08-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Celtics
Other options (3): dont care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): im assuming we're going to have a lot of people signing up so if necassary yea
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 2 MLB Redrafts 2 nba and an nfl mock nba sim league and a couple nba redrafts at another site

Joshtd1
08-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Preferred Team: Minnesota Timberwolves
Other options (3): Spurs, Hawks, Blazers
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Yes. TheSparky
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Played in pretty much every mock or re-draft that has taken place since I've been here.

Mavrix
08-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Preferred Team: Dallas Mavericks
Other options (3): New Jersey Nets, Houston Rockets, Sacramento Kings
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None ;)

meiklwhite
08-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): I really don't care
Other options (3): see preferred team
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): yes
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): yes
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: numerous fantasy mock drafts

homestarunner93
08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Bobcats
Other options (3): Really don't care, wouldn't be offended if I didn't get the Bobcats either
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Sure, If I approve them first
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Tons

Catfish1314
08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Depending on how many spots are available, you first time ReDrafters declining the option to be an assistant or have a Co-GM aren't likely to get a spot. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

FC_4_life
08-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Golden State Warriors
Other options (3): Lakers or Raptors
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): I wouldn't mind one because I won't be able to be as active as I was in the mock because of school, but I'd prefer to work solo.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thank you.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I was the Warriors GM in the past mock offseason where I led them to the 2nd round of the playoffs and I also did 2 MLB mocks for PSD last year.

ccugrad1
08-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Chicago Bulls
Other options (3): Oklahoma City Thunder, Memphis Grizzlies, Charlotte Bobcats
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): if it gets more people involved, sure.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I have been in multiple NHL, NFL, and MLB Re-Drafts, as well as NHL and NFL Mock Off-Season, and one of the Wrestling Re-Drafts.

yojoe792
08-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Anything available
Other options (3): Anything
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): I would like a co-gm.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): I do not want to be an asssistant
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 2 NBA ReDrafts, 2 MLB ReDrafts, tons of experience on other sites

I ALWAYS get my pick in really early. I'm not one of those guys who takes a day and a half. KEEP IT MOVING
:nod::silly::superman::bow::guns::jumpy:

BosoxPapi61
08-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Preferred Team: Cavs
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: W/e just want in
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 2 NFL Redrafts, 2 years OOTP, 5 years and counting in the NBA sim, NBA Redraft on another site

lakers4sho
08-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Other options (3): Blazers, Spurs, Suns, and then I don't care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): none
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): none
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: a lot, Lakers TM, redrafts, mocks, ran the all-time redraft

edit: I don't care what team you give me, but I'd rather not have co's/assistants

edit #2: x_notorious and L4S have agreed to be Co-GMs

GuNzx3
08-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): knicks
Other options (3): none
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): No,
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No...
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None

ripjhb18
08-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Preferred Team: rip can choose. doesn't matter to me.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: ripjhb18
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: tons of experience between the 2 of us. we have been co's for the past 3 redrafts. we are currently in the nba sim league as well. we're experienced.

Preferred Team: Lakers
Other options: Bobcats, Kings, Bulls but really me and phlp dont care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Like phlp said we wanna be Cos
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Been in a few redrafts here with phlp and then another on another site. Also a GM in the NBA sim.

phlp_bj
08-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Preferred Team: Lakers
Other options: Bobcats, Kings, Bulls but really me and phlp dont care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Like phlp said we wanna be Cos
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Been in a few redrafts here with phlp and then another on another site. Also a GM in the NBA sim.

we also take kakaroach as our assistant.

Chickenfin
08-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):Don't Care
Other options (3):Don't Care
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):Arkanian215
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:Did most of mock off season here am in 1 sim league on another site

celticfan
08-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Preferred Team: dont care
Other Options: don't care.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I prefer to work alone but if needed ill co with someone
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 3 mocks basketball, 1nbaredraft

Ragun
08-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): None
Other options (3): None
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: You know me

Durant is hype
08-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Preferred Team: doesn't matter to me.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I prefer a assistant more than a co-gm.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: tons of experience, I have been in every redraft and 2 mocks.

theimortalone
08-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Phoenix, but it doesn't really matter to me.
Other options (3):Who ever
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Yeah sure. I wouldn't mind it.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): Yeah I would be an assistant.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I was in a PSD re-draft last year I believe.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):Toronto Raptors
Other options (3):Cavaliers, Suns or Celtics. But it doesn't matter to me.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):MrNate30
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:No EXP on PSD but participated on other sites

Mr.Nate30
08-29-2009, 06:16 PM
raps wanna be co gm

MagicDojo
08-29-2009, 06:30 PM
prreferred: Orlando
other option: any
no co gm
no assistant
have participated in two others on different sites.:clap:

NYYCowboys
08-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Knicks, OKC, Mavs
Other options (3): Any other team
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Yes
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): Yes
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None yet, but I'm interested to finally try it out.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-29-2009, 06:38 PM
raps wanna be co gm

Sure. Let me edit my post.

Mr.Nate30
08-29-2009, 06:52 PM
me to

x_notorious
08-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Other options (3): None.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Someone talk to me if interested.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Lots.

thesparky33
08-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Joshtd1
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Yes, I've made the Finals the last 3 games. :)

DerekRE_3
08-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Joshtd1
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Yes, I've made the Finals the last 3 games. :)

Show off....:hide:

jeff86
08-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Preferred Team dont really care that much:
Want a Co-GM/Assistant ill take either. I want someone who has done these before and someone that i have got along with in the past. Ragun, lakersrock, sparky, xnotorious, westbrook, are many of the ones i have gotten along with
Be an Assistant: No unless i have to

PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: last three redrafts
semifinals the one before the last

UK Ivy
08-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Bulls
Other options (3): Hornets, Suns, Bucks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:None

superkegger
08-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Preferred Team: Makes no difference.
Other options (3): It makes no difference.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one?: I haven't actually talked to him, but as BlondeBomber41 and I won the last one, I figure we should give you chumps a chance to take us down.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Quite a bit, and like I said, me and BB41 won the last redraft, and we'll win it again.

hughest4
08-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Knicks
Other options (3): Nuggets, Jazz, Warriors
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Co - Somebody experienced please
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 4 NFL ReDrafts, 3 NBA ReDrafts, 2 NFL Mock Offseasons, CFB ReDraft, NFL All-Time ReDraft, MLB ReDraft...prob more.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
08-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Preferred Team: nets
Other Options: any
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: ark if possable..if not then ill get in where i fit in.
Be an Assistant: no thanks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: i just finished the mock on here i was in to other sims and currently in a redraft on a diffrent sight..VERY AVTIVE.

dwadefan03
08-29-2009, 08:41 PM

Other options (3):

Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Heat
Other options (3):Warriors, Hornets, Magic
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):No
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):No
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:None

lakers4sho
08-29-2009, 11:29 PM
Other options (3): None.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Someone talk to me if interested.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Lots.

VM Sent

update: x_notorious and L4S have agreed to be Co-GMs

Nets fan 93
08-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Team: Any
Wants a co gm- please pair me with a vet.
Be an asst:No
Experience... 1 sim, 5 mocks..maybe more i forget

thesparky33
08-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Show off....:hide:

Yeah, well I expect to be humbled this game, and I have a feeling that my luck at being semi-successful will come to an end quickly, so I thought I might as well brag for the little bit I have left, lol.

With the amount of good GM's signing up, I hope I can make the playoffs.

ugafan
08-30-2009, 01:58 AM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players):Don't care
Other options (3):I want a Co-GM, preferably with experience.
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind):No Assistant, but I want a Co-GM for sure
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):No.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:3 MLb Re-Drafts, NFL Re-Draft, MLB Mock Trade Deadline, NBA Sim, NBA Re-Draft

RaIDErsFTW
08-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Preferred Team: Portland Trail Blazersss
Other options (3):Suns, Rockets, Hawks
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): I would like a Co GM.
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp):No. i was assistant before and i didnt do anything at all
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: NFL Re-draft

clehmun
08-30-2009, 03:16 AM
Other options (3): Magic, Pistons, Hawks
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Don't mind
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I was GM of 2008 Lakers redraft.

Theanswer76
08-30-2009, 03:50 AM
Preferred Team: Any team! But 76ers or Wizards would be nice
Other Options: Any!
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Since this is my first time id love to be an assistant or have an assistant.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: None, but i am active
Be an assistant: Yes!

DaddyCool
08-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Preferred Team: 76ers
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: 2 NBA Mockoffseasons, a ton of Sim League experience

greg_ory_2005
08-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Preferred Team: Raps
Other Options: Any
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Sure I guess
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Done tons of redrafts before..same with mocks and sim leagues

homestarunner93
08-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Preferred Team: Raps
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Sure I guess
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Done tons of redrafts before..same with mocks and sim leagues

I'll Co-GM with greg, already ok'd it with him.

ugadawgsfan17
08-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Preferred Team: Any
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: Gonna co with Astrosmaniac
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Done multiple redrafts, been in sims and mocks here as well

dbroncos78087
08-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Other options (3): meh whoever
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): DB, SI and I will be the three headed attack
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: I run the freakin show, been in the sim league forever, ran the mock, done redrafts, derpity derp

Dun dun dun, x2.

dimedrpr
08-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Preferred Team: Thunder/Lakers
Want a Co-GM/Assistant: I prefer to work alone but if needed ill co with someone.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Just finished Mock Offseason...I will be active.

roughgarden
08-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Preferred Team: celtics
Want a Co-GM/Assistant:anything i can do to be apart
Be an Assistant: yes
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience:mlb offseasons and part of a nfl redraft been away from psd for a little while but wanna become invovled again

Mane
08-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Preferred Team (only significance of this is conference as teams start with no players): Bobcats baby
Other options (3): Nets, Jazz, Kings
Want a Co-GM/Assistant (Do you want one? Give a name if you have one in mind): Jimbob, Robbob, Derek
Be an Assistant (if you're new we'd pair you with someone with exp): No thanks, unless I'm an assistant to Robbob, Jimbob, or Derek.
PSD/Online Mock Games Experience: Ummm i'm ****ing mane you already know my damn experience.