PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron went to Miami with Wade, whose team is it?

JordansBulls
08-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Obviously if they played on any other team it more than likely would be Lebron's team, however If Lebron went to Miami with Wade, whose team is it?

Raph12
08-23-2009, 10:56 PM
It will be Wade's team until he leaves or until he is too old to complete with the elite players

Catfish1314
08-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Wade's because he was there first. LeBron won't go for that though because he has too much of an ego. So if they play on the same NBA team, it won't be in Miami. That's how I see it anyway.

LayZbone
08-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Well that's one of the biggest arguments for why it wouldn't work....who'd take the back seat?

I say it'd be Wade's team at 1st, because he's been there for a long time and won the franchise a ring....but time is on Lebron's side, and eventually I think it'd be his team.

charlsdq7
08-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Wades

FlawlessKB24
08-23-2009, 11:09 PM
LeBron's

Draco
08-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Beasley's

CQSox305
08-23-2009, 11:12 PM
If Lebron shows up D Wade bolts to Chicago, where he will be worshipped!:pray::pray:

Kyben36
I dont see it hapening, but IT WOULD STILL BE WADES TEAM. I see maybe Bosh and James, or Boozer and Wade, both have had conections, but NOt James and Wade.

marlinsfan24
Kobe's ;)

ctitus45
08-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Pat Riley's

but seriously? they won't end up playing together. they wouldn't have anyone to compete with eventually.

nYk_wAy
08-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Doesn't gotta be either one of their teams. Having two great options in the end will be great to have. I think LeBron would give it up to Wade in the end and both could create plays for each other and for themselves. If they were together on Heat, I'd say LeBron would give it up for Wade for the most part til he get settled in, which wouldn't take long.

specialk5098
08-23-2009, 11:22 PM
How Many Rings does Lebron Have.

DaNtHeMaN628
08-23-2009, 11:26 PM
When Malone and Stockton played together in Utah whose team was it? Both right? Didn't they even win co-mvps one year?
So what I'm trying to say is I don't see why it wouldn't be both they're teams. They're both top 3 in the league and good friends.
Of course, it will always be Wade County.

HiphopRelated
Wade's

Kyben36
How Many Rings does Lebron Have.

Good point, Having Lebron might just hold back the Heat, because he cant seem to win it, even when he is on the best team.

chicagocubsfan
08-23-2009, 11:40 PM
When Malone and Stockton played together in Utah whose team was it? Both right? Didn't they even win co-mvps one year?
So what I'm trying to say is I don't see why it wouldn't be both they're teams. They're both top 3 in the league and good friends.
Of course, it will always be Wade County. IMO Stockton's ego was never as big as lebron's that's why he worked well with malone

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-23-2009, 11:41 PM
A lot of you are saying it won't happen, but its not impossible.... it can happen. I'm not saying it he WILL be there or i'd bet money on it, but nevertheless it could indeed happen. You just never know...

That being said, if lebron decides to join the HEAT it would definitely be Wade's because he is the one that switched teams and he's the one without a ring. But, why can't it be both of there teams? I don't see a problem, look at shaq and kobe.... yea they had a bad relationship supposedly, but they still one 3 championships didn't they? But the difference here is Lebron and Wade are already best friends so they wouldn't have that problem.

Pat Riley better do something crazy next year in the free agency because that is why he didn't do **** this year.

PBG
08-23-2009, 11:43 PM
^^^^^^^ lebron if it werent "his team"

DaNtHeMaN628
08-23-2009, 11:47 PM
IMO Stockton's ego was never as big as lebron's that's why he worked well with malone

That's true, but I also believe that Wade's ego is not as big as Lebron's.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-23-2009, 11:49 PM
That's true, but I also believe that Wade's ego is not as big as Lebron's.

Yup, wade doesn't care about anything other than winning. I bet he would let it be lebron's team if he wants.

spacemandave
08-24-2009, 12:39 AM
it would be wades team which is why it would never happen....OF COURSE his ego is too big to be second ****ing fiddle, what is he an idiot. he doesnt give a **** about you little turds "dissin" him, he wants to be a legend(which he is and will be)...mj didnt walk in and win championships either....cleveland or somewhere else, lebron will win 5 titles easy.

Bruno
08-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Wade.

Raph12
08-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Yup, wade doesn't care about anything other than winning. I bet he would let it be lebron's team if he wants.

I highly doubt that the only thing on Wade's mind is a championship, his status is a big factor why he had such an impressive season last year. He went out to prove his doubters wrong, to prove he can keep up with the elite (Kobe and Lebron). Wade may not have Lebron's big head, but for him to back down and say this is Lebron's team, when it was him who brought them back from the dead is just absurd IMO. Wade is too much of a competitor to back down and hand his throne in Miami to LBJ. I think that if Lebron comes to Miami, he will come in and say this is Wade's team so that Wade doesn't feel threatened and then slowly take the reigns from Wade and start running the show, sort of like AI in Denver. He came in saying it's Melo's team, but eventually he was calling the shots, taking the shots and running the show on the court. LBJ will command the respect as the best player on the team and Wade will have no choice but to submit to his wishes, either that or the marriage will be annulled faster than you think.

blah-blah
08-24-2009, 01:06 AM
should be wades team since hes been there since the beginning of his career but im sure there wouldnt be a main guy

Ethix11
08-24-2009, 01:15 AM
I cant seem to fit into my head how some people can actually believe that Lebron wouldnt want to play with Wade because he is too good. Some of your reasonings are because Wade is so good that the clear cut leader of the team wouldnt be defined. Thats nonsense and i highly doubt your basketball IQs. When you are a superstar and you have a chance to play with another superstar, your going to tell me you would rather play on a garbage team just so you can clearly be #1? Then tell me why Lebron doesnt just say he will stay with Cleveland if that were the case. If you have ever played fullcourt basketball in your life, you would know that playing with a really good teammate means you dont have to hustle as much thus prolonging your NBA career because you dont have to do EVERYTHING. As for whose team it is, If Lebron wants to cry about it, Wade being as humble and intelligent as he is, would gladly let Lebron have that title and let him hustle all he wants. Wade will always be #1 to us and as it is we currently have co-captains on our team.

spacemandave
08-24-2009, 01:40 AM
I cant seem to fit into my head how some people can actually believe that Lebron wouldnt want to play with Wade because he is too good. Some of your reasonings are because Wade is so good that the clear cut leader of the team wouldnt be defined. Thats nonsense and i highly doubt your basketball IQs. When you are a superstar and you have a chance to play with another superstar, your going to tell me you would rather play on a garbage team just so you can clearly be #1? Then tell me why Lebron doesnt just say he will stay with Cleveland if that were the case. If you have ever played fullcourt basketball in your life, you would know that playing with a really good teammate means you dont have to hustle as much thus prolonging your NBA career because you dont have to do EVERYTHING. As for whose team it is, If Lebron wants to cry about it, Wade being as humble and intelligent as he is, would gladly let Lebron have that title and let him hustle all he wants. Wade will always be #1 to us and as it is we currently have co-captains on our team.

are you michael jordan? larry bird? you dont know what its like to be a superstar. never in a million years will lebron go to a place where a superstar almost as good as him is beloved and has already won a championship. if they were on the same team they would win the title every year but that is life, it wont happen in miami.

bigsams50
08-24-2009, 03:06 AM
Good point, Having Lebron might just hold back the Heat, because he cant seem to win it, even when he is on the best team.

wtf? he was on the "best" team because he made them that way, and wade only has a ring because he got to play along side the most dominant player ever in shaq. Lebron has had nobody, and im tired of people saying he's not a winner because at age 24 he doesnt have a ring, its bs

JordansBulls
08-24-2009, 08:42 AM

Why would he concede the team to Lebron though if Wade is the one that has won as the man already?

CELTICS4LYFE
08-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Wade team he's been there n has won a title there

scully8743
08-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Well Wade's won a ring there lebron hasn't won one anywhere.

jmastert
08-24-2009, 09:44 AM
this thread sucks

ryanj12344
08-24-2009, 10:19 AM
it would be wade's team cuz he is the better player of the two, but thats not ever gunna happen

jc4life
08-24-2009, 10:28 AM
It doesn't matter whose team it would be, im sure if this happened lebron nor d-wade would care as long as they are winning games,after all it worked with the redeem team.

lebron + wade= championships

JordansBulls
08-24-2009, 12:01 PM
this thread sucks

Some powerful insight their.:rolleyes:

PhyscoT007
08-24-2009, 12:17 PM
i can't se this happening, they both have to be the stars of their team

dwadefan03
08-24-2009, 12:22 PM
its definatly wades team. he has been there and hes who recreated the franchise. however keep in mind that wade is already 27 and lebron is 24. eventually lebron will have his chance to run the team. i mean just look at the boston celtics. whose team would you say that is? i mean they brought in 2 superstars to pair with paul pierce and it worked out perfectly.

Also im tired of you guys talking about how it wont work. you guys have no idea what ur talking about. if u have the two best players in the league on te same team something HAS to work in your favor.i mean even if lebron doesnt accept the backseat we could always trade him. Think of who we could get for the almighty LEBRON. All in all its a good problem to have

TO Rapz
08-24-2009, 12:52 PM
dWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE EEEEE WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

Ace33Bone
08-24-2009, 03:17 PM
LeBron's because he's clearly the better player dont worry DWade would get some more rings... he would just have act like he was in his Limo and play the backseat role

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-24-2009, 03:25 PM
dWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE EEEEE WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

you spelled his name wrong lol

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-24-2009, 03:29 PM
are you michael jordan? larry bird? you dont know what its like to be a superstar. never in a million years will lebron go to a place where a superstar almost as good as him is beloved and has already won a championship. if they were on the same team they would win the title every year but that is life, it wont happen in miami.

And you do??? :rolleyes:

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-24-2009, 03:43 PM
I highly doubt that the only thing on Wade's mind is a championship, his status is a big factor why he had such an impressive season last year. He went out to prove his doubters wrong, to prove he can keep up with the elite (Kobe and Lebron). Wade may not have Lebron's big head, but for him to back down and say this is Lebron's team, when it was him who brought them back from the dead is just absurd IMO. Wade is too much of a competitor to back down and hand his throne in Miami to LBJ. I think that if Lebron comes to Miami, he will come in and say this is Wade's team so that Wade doesn't feel threatened and then slowly take the reigns from Wade and start running the show, sort of like AI in Denver. He came in saying it's Melo's team, but eventually he was calling the shots, taking the shots and running the show on the court. LBJ will command the respect as the best player on the team and Wade will have no choice but to submit to his wishes, either that or the marriage will be annulled faster than you think.

I can't disagree with you on some points, but i will disagree with the AI and Denver comparison. Yea Lebron will command things, but so will Wade because they are both great leaders. Just because they are both leaders doesn't mean they can't work well with each other.

You are 100% right about the way Wade played this year, proving his doubters wrong and trying to be considered as one of the greats again. This is true but, if he isn't all about winning championships then why is he threatening to leave miami if he doesn't get championship caliber help? Not once have i ever heard him say anything about money, hes only talking about winning championships.

If they realize what they can do together if they unite, they wouldn't care about whose team it is. They would only think about how many championships they would win.

Lakeshowallday
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Another post about Lebron going to Miami, will this crap stop? He would never go to florida, even if u maxed out everything, its a trash franchise and he wont be able ot do crap there. At least bring up the Knicks, I mean really the miami heat? I cant wait for 2010 when Lebron extends his contact and all u fools start to cry

marlinsfan24
08-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Another post about Lebron going to Miami, will this crap stop? He would never go to florida, even if u maxed out everything, its a trash franchise and he wont be able ot do crap there. At least bring up the Knicks, I mean really the miami heat? I cant wait for 2010 when Lebron extends his contact and all u fools start to cry

:facepalm:

Reversed86Curse
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Wades- Lebrons done nothing yet

dtmagnet
08-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Any team Lebron plays on will be Lebron's team, which to me makes it very unlikely he goes to a team where a superstar already plays.

blackjack_119
08-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Any team Lebron plays on will be Lebron's team, which to me makes it very unlikely he goes to a team where a superstar already plays.

I agree and disagree. I think that LeBron could go to a team with a superstar and it would immediately become his team (even the Lakers), but not Miami and not Wade. They play a very similar game. Both require the ball in their hands to be effective and both rely on being able to get to the cup at will. It would never happen.

DetroitRipCity
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Kobe's ;)

lol agreed

NYtilIdie
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
It will still be Wade's team since he was captain before Lebron came too MIA. If they were to say "Lebron this your team now" that would start Lebron and Wade off on a bad note.

vash9
08-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Still Wade's team. He's been there far longer and has done much more.

JordansBulls
08-24-2009, 10:54 PM

How so?

_KB24_
08-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I can't disagree with you on some points, but i will disagree with the AI and Denver comparison. Yea Lebron will command things, but so will Wade because they are both great leaders. Just because they are both leaders doesn't mean they can't work well with each other.

You are 100% right about the way Wade played this year, proving his doubters wrong and trying to be considered as one of the greats again. This is true but, if he isn't all about winning championships then why is he threatening to leave miami if he doesn't get championship caliber help? Not once have i ever heard him say anything about money, hes only talking about winning championships.

If they realize what they can do together if they unite, they wouldn't care about whose team it is. They would only think about how many championships they would win.

Do you honestly think that Wade or any superstar would talk about money publicly? At the prime of their career, its always about money THEN rings. Wade will only go to a place where he will get MAX money and some hope of a championship. If you really think that Wade is "all about winning championships", then come and sign cheap with LA:p We'll guarantee atleast a couple of rings :D

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-24-2009, 11:06 PM

Damn i wish we had less people like this. Bunch of over cocky idiots on this site.

b_rad23
08-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Why does it have to be either of their team?

They could be co-captains. It could be Stockton-Malone.

As long as by then Mario Chalmers has the same leader attitude he had in college (think Rondo) they can co-exist IMO.