PDA

View Full Version : Would you fight Kyle Busch?

SnoopRock
08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
This guy really needs to get his *** kicked, he is such a whiny chump>

Would you take him on?

MarkieMark48
08-22-2009, 07:08 PM
because hes the bad guy? If you want quiet guys that dont show emotion go watch F1....

but to answer the question yes, he looks outa shape and nothing to be scared of

SnoopRock
08-22-2009, 09:15 PM
because hes the bad guy? If you want quiet guys that dont show emotion go watch F1....

but to answer the question yes, he looks outa shape and nothing to be scared of

Its not that I don't like the bad guy but he tries to hard to be. I also want to kick his ***.

MarkieMark48
08-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Its not that I don't like the bad guy but he tries to hard to be. I also want to kick his ***.

Nascar needs the bad guy that everyone hates.. Nascar's ratings and attendence is falling faster than obama's approval rating

bouchard107
08-22-2009, 11:20 PM
You know, I'm a massive Junior fan, and I love Clint Bowyer, but tonight for some reason after his win, even though I was pulling for Mark to win it, I found myself happy for Kyle, he seems to have matured a little bit, and I am happy for him and Steve Addington. He's a good racer and has plenty of wins left in his career. Yes, this is coming from a die-hard Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan.

SnoopRock
08-23-2009, 12:13 AM
You know, I'm a massive Junior fan, and I love Clint Bowyer, but tonight for some reason after his win, even though I was pulling for Mark to win it, I found myself happy for Kyle, he seems to have matured a little bit, and I am happy for him and Steve Addington. He's a good racer and has plenty of wins left in his career. Yes, this is coming from a die-hard Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan.

He has matured into a dick sucker.

MarkieMark48
08-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Hes young and he wants to win. Hes one of, if not the most talented driver in NASCAR, and he hates running second, hes young which adds to his emotions, theres nothing wrong with that at all. Hes only a D-Bag when they shove a mic in his face right after the race before he gets a chance to calm down. As he gets older he will mature, and when he does, it wouldnt surprise me if he wins many championships.

bouchard107
08-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Hes young and he wants to win. Hes one of, if not the most talented driver in NASCAR, and he hates running second, hes young which adds to his emotions, theres nothing wrong with that at all. Hes only a D-Bag when they shove a mic in his face right after the race before he gets a chance to calm down. As he gets older he will mature, and when he does, it wouldnt surprise me if he wins many championships.

Exactly, I mean, look at Bowyer's reaction after this race, they shoved a mic in his face andasked him to sum up the frustrations, obviously he's pissed. Kyle will have a lot of wins and some championships ahead of him once he gets a little older, but right now I'm sure Rick Hendrick is kicking himself over replacing Kyle with Jr. Not a knock to JGR because they have quite the establishment with a quiet leader in Denny Hamlin (yes, I believe in him as the leader) but imagine if Kyle was running in what is Mark's car now, The kid has talent

BaustinSali08
08-23-2009, 06:20 AM
I don't like the way he handles himself, calling out people all the time when it doesn't call for it. Yeah I'd punch him the face. I don't even like Nascar and still hate Kyle.

redsox12
08-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Kyle could still miss the chase, I'm not assuming he'll win alot of champions.

Alot of people hate Busch's attitude.

MarkieMark48
08-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Kyle could still miss the chase, I'm not assuming he'll win alot of champions.
Alot of people hate Busch's attitude.

Im not real sure about how you win champions, but if your talking about championships, of course you cant assume anything, but one thing you can pretty much take to the bank is that he will be one of the guys at the guys you look at when the season starts and say "yea he could def. win the title" If you dont, you are in complete denial because of who you root for

redsox12
08-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Im not real sure about how you win champions, but if your talking about championships, of course you cant assume anything, but one thing you can pretty much take to the bank is that he will be one of the guys at the guys you look at when the season starts and say "yea he could def. win the title" If you dont, you are in complete denial because of who you root for

Wow I misspelled a word:rolleyes:

All I'm saying is I don't think Kyle will win all these championships like everybody is predicting.

What does Dale Jr have to do with anything.

MarkieMark48
08-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow I misspelled a word:rolleyes:

All I'm saying is I don't think Kyle will win all these championships like everybody is predicting.
What does Dale Jr have to do with anything.

why not? he is obviously a good driver, he will always be in good equipment, and hes only 24.

Junior fans hate him, and a very high percentage of them have tunnel vision

redsox12
08-24-2009, 11:18 AM
More than Jr. fans hate him, he's not a very nice person.

I don't hate him, I dislike his attitude, he's not inviting to fans

He said he hates Daytona, thats like a Redskin player saying they hate Washington DC.

He took a potshot at Junior, that was uncalled for.

He said he would wreck anyone to win.

I think he could win one title maybe two, I don't think he will win seven like Petty and Earnhart.

bouchard107
08-24-2009, 01:20 PM
He reminds me alot of Smoke when he first broke in...if he matures the same way, we're in for a wild ride that will be beneficial to Kyle.

MarkieMark48
08-24-2009, 05:29 PM
More than Jr. fans hate him, he's not a very nice person.

I don't hate him, I dislike his attitude, he's not inviting to fans

He said he hates Daytona, thats like a Redskin player saying they hate Washington DC.

He took a potshot at Junior, that was uncalled for.

He said he would wreck anyone to win.

I think he could win one title maybe two, I don't think he will win seven like Petty and Earnhart.

1) Do you know him personally or is that just what you came to conclusion on by the way the is when a camera is shoved in his face? Its a known fact that Carl Edwards puts on a happy face when the camera is rolling, all of his teammates have said he is a prick away from the track.

2) I love his attitude personally

3) A bunch of drivers hate racing restrictor plate races

4) (I'm guessing you are reffering to what he said about the crew chief change) Blame the media, all he did was answer a question he was asked

5) Mike Skinner once said hed wreck his own grandma to win a race, just because they say it doesnt mean its true

6) I agree, I think he could win a handful, but the only driver at there that has a shot at 8 right now is Jimmie.

redsox12
08-24-2009, 05:46 PM
1) Do you know him personally or is that just what you came to conclusion on by the way the is when a camera is shoved in his face? Its a known fact that Carl Edwards puts on a happy face when the camera is rolling, all of his teammates have said he is a prick away from the track.

No I don't know him personalty but I don't like him on camera, if he's different off camera good for him, but I don't like him on camera. I don't like Carl Edwards either.

2) I love his attitude personally

Some people like the bad guys

3) A bunch of drivers hate racing restrictor plate races

Insulting the most popular track is not going to win him fans, that is my guess on one of the many reasons Kyle is hated, if I'm wrong you'll have to ask everybody individually why they boo Busch, and it's alot.

4) (I'm guessing you are reffering to what he said about the crew chief change) Blame the media, all he did was answer a question he was asked

Really, you don't think Kyle is bitter he lost his spot on Hendrick.

5) Mike Skinner once said hed wreck his own grandma to win a race, just because they say it doesnt mean its true

I don't like Mike Skinner

6) I agree, I think he could win a handful, but the only driver at there that has a shot at 8 right now is Jimmie.

I wouldn't say that, lets see Jimmie get 4 first. Not everybody stays on top forever.

MarkieMark48
08-24-2009, 06:01 PM
1)No I don't know him personalty but I don't like him on camera, if he's different off camera good for him, but I don't like him on camera. I don't like Carl Edwards either.

Some people like the bad guys

Insulting the most popular track is not going to win him fans, that is my guess on one of the many reasons Kyle is hated, if I'm wrong you'll have to ask everybody individually why they boo Busch, and it's alot.

Really, you don't think Kyle is bitter he lost his spot on Hendrick.

I don't like Mike Skinner

I wouldn't say that, lets see Jimmie get 4 first. Not everybody stays on top forever.

1) Every year here in Richmond for the spring race Kyle Petty does a charity auction for the Victory Junction Gang where they auction off various racing collectibles and he gets a few drivers to sign autographs, every year for the pasy 3 years Kyle Busch has been there, and from what I get from him hes a pretty nice guy, takes the time to speak to everyone and thanks them for coming. Also on that same night he races in Denny Hamlin's charity race at the southside speedway which is across town, which means he misses practice and qualifying for it. Its unfair to judge a person with the appx 10 minutes out of the whole week that you actually see/hear of him dont ya think? I know throughout a whole entire week, I'm usually pissed for atleast a span of 10 minutes

2) youre right

3) A lot of people dont like the bad guy, thats why hes the bad guy, if a lot of people like him, hed be a good guy, but just because he said he hates Daytona isnt gonna hurt his fan base

4) Of course he is... I'd be pissed if my company got rid of me for a guy with a lot less talent than me, but its a known fact. Blame the media for giving him the opportunity to speak his mind.

5) Not many people like washed up never-coulds

6) Im not saying he is, Im saying I think hes the only guy driving right now that has a shot at it. Do you think there is someone right now that has a better chance at it?

magicdouglas
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM
He's a jerk towards fans. Don't like him

MarkieMark48
09-03-2009, 10:38 PM
He gave a fan a checkerd flag at the race bristol, and he also always participates and signs autographs for fans in the Victory Junction Gang auction here in Richmond each spring.

MarkieMark48
09-08-2009, 09:44 AM
^^^ agreed

redsox12
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Kyle came in with a bad taste already thanks to who his brother is. Then he started to win races and appears to have the typical attitude of people his age. He'll mature, like Kurt has, as his career moves along.

I think the reason Kyle is disliked is not Kurt's fault, I've listed already some of the reason Kyle gets booed.

Alot of people hated Dale Earnhart Sr. but love Junior.

Junior was handed a ride and, as he broke into the Busch and Cup series, a good team thanks to his father.

After his success in the Busch series, if DEI hadn't hired him, someone else would have.

After his dad died, I think his title hopes when right along with it.

He won 16 races after his dad died and finished 4 times in the top 10 finial standings. He would still be at DEI if Teresa would have let him run the company his way. IMO he would have done better than where the company is now.

IMO he's just running on the name right now.

He's better than almost all of the drivers below him in the chase. I think i'd rather have Jr. than Paul Menard or Travis Kvapil.

MarkieMark48
09-14-2009, 02:39 AM
I think the reason Kyle is disliked is not Kurt's fault, I've listed already some of the reason Kyle gets booed.

Alot of people hated Dale Earnhart Sr. but love Junior.

After his success in the Busch series, if DEI hadn't hired him, someone else would have.

He won 16 races after his dad died and finished 4 times in the top 10 finial standings. He would still be at DEI if Teresa would have let him run the company his way. IMO he would have done better than where the company is now.

He's better than almost all of the drivers below him in the chase. I think i'd rather have Jr. than Paul Menard or Travis Kvapil.

Thats funny, you name a guy that only has a cup ride because his dad is a billionaire, and a guy that cant even get a full-time ride in the truck series. Ill take Jimmie Johnson over David Stremme and Scott Riggs.

Dale Jr. is a mediocre driver, and if his last name wasnt Earnhardt, Keselowski would have been named the driver for that car next year a long time ago. Hendrick is digging himself a hole, hes now let 3 talented young guys go that could have carried the Hendrick banner for the next 20 years.

redsox12
09-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Thats funny, you name a guy that only has a cup ride because his dad is a billionaire, and a guy that cant even get a full-time ride in the truck series. Ill take Jimmie Johnson over David Stremme and Scott Riggs.

I was using a sample you want a full list of drivers better than Jr. it's going to be a long one, he's not one of the worst drivers like you want to believe.

Dale Jr. is a mediocre driver, and if his last name wasnt Earnhardt, Keselowski would have been named the driver for that car next year a long time ago. Hendrick is digging himself a hole, hes now let 3 talented young guys go that could have carried the Hendrick banner for the next 20 years.

I'll be very happy to see Jr leave Hendrick and go somewhere where he will be number one priority

Carrying the banner

Vickers finally gets his first win for Red Bull, a grand total of two and Mears is not doing well either with a grand total of one win.

redsox12
09-18-2009, 02:20 PM
I think he will stay at least another two years at Hendrick, he's only on year two of a five year deal, and with the success of Gordon and Johnson, Rick can afford to not have four winning cars, plus the money Jr brings in is huge.

MarkieMark48
09-18-2009, 10:05 PM
I was using a sample you want a full list of drivers better than Jr. it's going to be a long one, he's not one of the worst drivers like you want to believe.

I'll be very happy to see Jr leave Hendrick and go somewhere where he will be number one priority

Carrying the banner

Vickers finally gets his first win for Red Bull, a grand total of two and Mears is not doing well either with a grand total of one win.

If you read my post completely (which you obviously didnt) you would have seen where I said Jr was a mediocre driver.

I was referring to Busch, Vickers and Keselowski. Whats funny about your statement is the 3 drivers you thought i were referring to (Mears, Vickers, Keselowski) is that they all have just as many Cup wins as Junior in the past 3 years

redsox12
09-18-2009, 10:15 PM
In NASCAR mediocre is pretty bad. I'm not saying Jr. is in the top 10 maybe not even top 12 but I would not put him lower than 12.

Anyways back to Kyle Busch, I think over time the fans will warm up to him but embracing the hate is not a good idea. I respect Kyle Busch and can even admit he is better than Jr. for now, but can't pull for him until he changes his attitude.

MarkieMark48
09-18-2009, 11:45 PM
In NASCAR mediocre is pretty bad. I'm not saying Jr. is in the top 10 maybe not even top 12 but I would not put him lower than 12.

Anyways back to Kyle Busch, I think over time the fans will warm up to him but embracing the hate is not a good idea. I respect Kyle Busch and can even admit he is better than Jr. for now, but can't pull for him until he changes his attitude.

Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Mark Martin
Tony Stewart
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth
Greg Biffle
Kasey Kahne
Kurt Busch

Theres 11 guys off the top of my head that are without a doubt better than Dale Jr

MarkieMark48
09-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Probably better
Ryan Newman
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Burton

Arguably better
Brian Vickers
Juan Pablo Montoya
Clint Bowyer

redsox12
09-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Jimmie Johnson Yes
Jeff Grodon Yes
Mark Martin Yes
Tony Stewart Yes
Kyle Busch Yes (for now)
Denny Hamlin Not Yet (Jr beats in stats)
Carl Edwards Yes
Matt Kenseth Yes
Greg Biffle Not yet (Jr wins stats)
Kasey Kahne No
Kurt Busch Yes
Ryan Newman No
Kevin Harvick No
Jeff Burton Yes
Brian Vickers No
Juan Pablo Montoya No
Clint Bowyer No
Martin Truex Jr. No

The stats says Jr is in the top 10 but I would say top 12.

MarkieMark48
09-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Jimmie Johnson Yes
Jeff Grodon Yes
Mark Martin Yes
Tony Stewart Yes
Kyle Busch Yes (for now)
Denny Hamlin Not Yet (Jr beats in stats)
Carl Edwards Yes
Matt Kenseth Yes
Greg Biffle Not yet (Jr wins stats)
Kasey Kahne No
Kurt Busch Yes
Ryan Newman No
Kevin Harvick No
Jeff Burton Yes
Brian Vickers No
Juan Pablo Montoya No
Clint Bowyer No
Martin Truex Jr. No

The stats says Jr is in the top 10 but I would say top 12.

You cant seriously be looking at career stats to rank drivers. What a driver did 5 years ago is irrelavent to what they are doing now, and how good they are now. Every single driver I listed has atleast as many wins, and atleast just as many top 15 points finishes(by the end of this season) as jr. does since the start of the 2007 season.

Even if you do rank them your way, Bill Elliott, Bobby Labonte, and Terry Labonte are all active drivers that would kick Jr. out the top 12

redsox12
09-19-2009, 07:35 PM
How can you not use stats. I'm not going to say Juan Pablo is better if he has one good year, then sucks again like most of his career. The younger drivers you say are better may never win another race again, and if they don't Jr will have more win then them.

MarkieMark48
09-20-2009, 12:37 PM
All thats saying is that Junior has had a better career. I will make the statement yet again... it has nothing to do with who is a better driver as of right now. Would you say Edgerrin James or Jamal Lewis is a better Runningback than Matt Forte right now? They have better career stats. What a driver did 5 years ago doesnt say how good he is right now. Use the stats of the past 3 years to determine whos better right now.

redsox12
09-20-2009, 02:06 PM
All thats saying is that Junior has had a better career. I will make the statement yet again... it has nothing to do with who is a better driver as of right now. Would you say Edgerrin James or Jamal Lewis is a better Runningback than Matt Forte right now? They have better career stats. What a driver did 5 years ago doesnt say how good he is right now. Use the stats of the past 3 years to determine whos better right now

Yeah your right but I was just saying Jr. hasn't been bad all the time just the past couple of years. If those guys get more wins then Jr. then I'll say there better than Jr.

redsox12
09-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Winning races isn't the whole picture of how to measure a driver. There's a lot of right place at right time wins (Kenseth @ Daytona, Keselowski @ 'Dega) that it doesn't give you the benefit of the doubt. If Boris Said got a good ride for both road course races and wins both 10 times in the next 15 years to be a total of 20 wins that doesn't make him better than the guys with 19 or less wins.

You have a point with Boris Said but your entering a debate that could go either way, discussing the way someone won is way to hard and we will never remember the way they won 20 years from now.

MarkieMark48
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
^^ just like jrs only win in the past 3 years was a fuel stradegy win