PDA

View Full Version : What can Miami get for Beasley?

mrblisterdundee
08-22-2009, 11:44 AM
It's pretty obvious that Beasley's not going to do too much to help Dwayne Wade win another championship. Now that he's solidified himself as another moronic wannabe-G, what do you think Miami can get for him in a trade?

Nocioni5
08-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Tyrus Thomas and Expiring
But on the serious note It's a big risk to trade anything valuable considering his decision making skills, attitude and maturity problems

AirJordanXVIII
08-22-2009, 12:04 PM
We'll give you Willie Green and 2015 2nd rounder.

But in all seriousness, his value isnt too high because of what Nocioni basically just said.

BALLER71
08-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Why is it clear that he won't be any help?
He's such a efficient scoring and we saw how well he played when he started.

skinsfan4life80
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Way more then you think. He is young and can flat out score. He just needs to grow up and kept under wraps. Someone will be more then willing to take that risk, im not saying everyteam but at least 3 or 4.

FlakeyFool
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
2 joints

chitownbulls
08-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Why would they want to trade him. Dude is a beast!

slaker619
08-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Miami Would Never Trade Him Even Afther What Happend With The Weed Because No One Cares

Ray_R
08-22-2009, 12:19 PM
W.E.E.D for himself inside joke if u saw the other thread

thell probally get couple of solid picks for future drafts and expiring

MiamiHeat
08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
:laugh2:
how is it pretty obvious?
he just finished his rookie year
no way we trade him

dwadefan03
08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
^i want rudy gay or somebody of his caliber IF and only IF he is on the block. id rather not trade him but if we had to thats who id want

Chronz
08-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Why is it clear that he won't be any help?
He's such a efficient scoring and we saw how well he played when he started.

Efficient and Beasley should never be mentioned in the same sentence. The kid is a gunner

JVene
08-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Nate Robinson, but your gonna have to buy him a plane ticket to get there and hire him a personal driver to show up at the arena for games cuz he just got arrested and lost his drivers license for the 5th time in the last year and a half.

Lo Porto
08-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Miami could have gotten Boozer a few weeks ago. Now they would be left getting something else more unproven. I've never thought that Beasley was the right guy to put with Wade as a big part of the franchise. They should trade him and shoot for a better PF like Boozer or Bosh next summer.

MaHaRaJaH
08-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Bag of beans.. Tops '--_--

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 01:09 PM
It's funny how alot of Non-Heat fans love attacking the Heat and It's players in any possible post. Michael Beasley is 20 years old now with a year under his belt. If you compare Mike to other players his Ceiling is VERY high.

He Finished April having 20.6ppg 8rebs in 31.3mins

He avg 13.9 and 5.4 rebs OFF THE BENCH...You name me any rookie off the bench who put up those numbers this season?

BALLER71
08-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Efficient and Beasley should never be mentioned in the same sentence. The kid is a gunner

What I mean by efficient is that he can score a lot in the small amount of time he gets.

I Am Awesome-O
08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
I believe Memphis offered Hasheem Thabeet for Beasley on draft night, but Miami turned it down. Perhaps that scenario could pop up again during the trade deadline.

Goon.Weezy
08-22-2009, 02:08 PM
2 joints

2 joints, a spliff, and a blunt and you got yourself a deal

Lakers211221
08-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Jordan Farmar and Adam Morrison's expiring contract plus a 1st round pick

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Jordan Farmar and Adam Morrison's expiring contract plus a 1st round pick

The heat probably couldve got Odom or Boozer for Beasley...No way in hell the trade him for that seriously...

brandonwarne52
08-22-2009, 02:10 PM
2 joints

Can't believe it took 6 posts for a pot joke.:facepalm:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Adam Morrison-The Next Larry Bird

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 02:30 PM

you don't see him improving that aspect of his game though? I just envision him becoming a similar style player as Big Dog. I still think Beas will be a very good player

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 02:31 PM
It's funny how alot of Non-Heat fans love attacking the Heat and It's players in any possible post. Michael Beasley is 20 years old now with a year under his belt. If you compare Mike to other players his Ceiling is VERY high.

He Finished April having 20.6ppg 8rebs in 31.3mins

He avg 13.9 and 5.4 rebs OFF THE BENCH...You name me any rookie off the bench who put up those numbers this season?

Love was better, and he came off the bench until Jefferson went down

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 02:36 PM

Love Rebounds more socres less

Beasley scores more and Rebounds less....

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 02:36 PM

He's not inefficient...

40% from 3. 77% from FT. This all as a 19 year old rookie...

11 and 9 in 25 minutes on worse percentages vs. 14 and 5.5 in 24 minutes on better percentages....

Love was a great rebounder, but was pretty ****** on the offensive end. I'm just wondering how the hell at 6'10", even with all the free garbage buckets he got off his rebounds, that he shot 45.9% from the field.

JOSKOMANG4
08-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Miami Would Never Trade Him Even Afther What Happend With The Weed Because No One Cares

Miami Heat 2009-2010 Dream Lineup
C. J.O'neal/J.Maglorie/J.Anthony
Pf. M.Beasely/U.Haslem
Sf. Q.Rich/J.Jones
SG. D.Wade/D.Cook
PG. M.Chamlers/R.Alston/P.Beaverly

Is Rafer Alston on the Miami Heat? Could of sworn he was on the NJ Nets, unless the nets bought him out.

Btw.. I'd Love if a team liek OKC traded for Michael Beasley, but I do agree that Beasley will not be traded; especially that D-wade will be a CHICAGO BULL NEXT SEASON OH YAHHHHHHHHHH

If I were the Heat, rather than losing D-wade next season to chicago.. I would try trading him to chicago; hopefully get some talent for him.

JOSKOMANG4
08-22-2009, 02:44 PM
If u were the Heat.. would you trade Beasley for AL Jefferson? I'd think that'll be a perfect fit for Jefferson. Him and wade would be a nice 1-2 punch in the lineup for Miami.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-22-2009, 02:45 PM
It's pretty obvious that Beasley's not going to do too much to help Dwayne Wade win another championship. Now that he's solidified himself as another moronic wannabe-G, what do you think Miami can get for him in a trade?

Lol how is it OBVIOUS that beasley is not gonna help wade to win another championship. He was an extremely efficient player last year and he was only 19. Gimme a break dude you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about beasley.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-22-2009, 02:45 PM
If u were the Heat.. would you trade Beasley for AL Jefferson? I'd think that'll be a perfect fit for Jefferson. Him and wade would be a nice 1-2 punch in the lineup for Miami.

I would love to trade beasley for al jefferson, but i doubt it would happen.

Ansy
08-22-2009, 02:50 PM
They're not going to get a decent offer for him this offseason. They just have to hope he develops into the contributor they need.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-22-2009, 03:08 PM
You think that weed picture is going to get him traded?

I mean Wade had sex parties and he's still there.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I would love to trade beasley for al jefferson, but i doubt it would happen.

:speechless::speechless:

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Stupid, stupid thread.

Toenail Clipper
08-22-2009, 03:29 PM
I would trade Sasha Vujacic

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 03:34 PM
He's not inefficient...

40% from 3. 77% from FT. This all as a 19 year old rookie...

11 and 9 in 25 minutes on worse percentages vs. 14 and 5.5 in 24 minutes on better percentages....

Love was a great rebounder, but was pretty ****** on the offensive end. I'm just wondering how the hell at 6'10", even with all the free garbage buckets he got off his rebounds, that he shot 45.9% from the field.

Love's PER-18.39, tops among all rookies. Only Dwight Howard had a better rebound rate. He had a higher True Shooting % than Beasley.
Beasley's PER-17.28

Beasley also gets higher usage, meaning Love didn't even have plays run for him, and was still more efficient. Not everything can be looked at with _pg stats.

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 03:36 PM
As of right now? Miami would be dumb to trade him unless they received proven talent back...someone like Paul Milsap/David Lee...someone who doesn't need the ball in their hands to dominate. That's Wade's job right now. But he's still to young and still has too much potential to trade him. Miami would be silly to trade him unless it was an offer they could not refuse.

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Love's PER-18.39, tops among all rookies. Only Dwight Howard had a better rebound rate. He had a higher True Shooting % than Beasley.
Beasley's PER-17.28

Beasley also gets higher usage, meaning Love didn't even have plays run for him, and was still more efficient. Not everything can be looked at with _pg stats.

On that same token, Beasley was on the perimeter much more and had to take on the scoring load with Wade out as he was playing with 3 or 4 non factors at a time.

Love was an amazing rebounder last year, but neither is a great defender and Beasley is the better offensive player.

Maybe Love did have the better rookie year; you may be right. Beasley is still the better talent, athlete and still should have the better career IMO. I sure as hell wouldn't trade Beasley for Love.

And I definitely think that the idea that Beasley can't help Wade to a championship is a ridiculous one.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 03:49 PM
On that same token, Beasley was on the perimeter much more and had to take on the scoring load with Wade out as he was playing with 3 or 4 non factors at a time.

Love was an amazing rebounder last year, but neither is a great defender and Beasley is the better offensive player.

Maybe Love did have the better rookie year; you may be right. Beasley is still the better talent, athlete and still should have the better career IMO. I sure as hell wouldn't trade Beasley for Love.

And I definitely think that the idea that Beasley can't help Wade to a championship is a ridiculous one.

Oh, please don't mistake what I am saying as criticism on Beasley. I think he can be a very good player, no doubt. I have always been high on him.
I don't think the Wolves would give you Love for Beasley either.

Love has been underrated his entire life. National High School player of the year. Pac-10 player of the year, beating Mayo, Westbrook, etc.
He is already an ELITE rebounder, as good as anyone in the NBA. He is one of the best passing bigs to come along in a very long time.
He will continue to fly under the radar, and that is fine with Wolves fans, trust me.

Does he have limitations? Sure. He will always be up there on how many shots he gets blocked, and will never be able to defend a Gasol type who can just turn and shoot. But he will be a hell of a player as well.

I still think Beasley will be a GLenn Robinson. 22/8, with zero defense. ANd that isn't a bad thing.

kriviant
08-22-2009, 03:51 PM
This thread is dumb. Beasley won't get traded unless he has a ****** season this year. I am pretty confident he will do great. Yes this was a dumb move on his part but it has no effect whatsoever on his basketball skills.

Draco
08-22-2009, 03:53 PM
As of right now? Miami would be dumb to trade him unless they received proven talent back...someone like Paul Milsap/David Lee...someone who doesn't need the ball in their hands to dominate. That's Wade's job right now. But he's still to young and still has too much potential to trade him. Miami would be silly to trade him unless it was an offer they could not refuse.

But then why would any team with proven talent want to trade that player for Beasley?

NiTEFuRY
08-22-2009, 03:54 PM
From the pistons; I'd give Rip and J Max ... maybe a second round pick///

Draco
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
This thread is dumb. Beasley won't get traded unless he has a ****** season this year. I am pretty confident he will do great. Yes this was a dumb move on his part but it has no effect whatsoever on his basketball skills.

It's not his skills that are being questioned. How far can a team get with a player who has obvious maturity issues? How serious is he about winning.. where are SuperCoolBeas' priorities?

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 04:08 PM
But then why would any team with proven talent want to trade that player for Beasley?

i agree, i just didn't state it. my only thought would be...to dump salary?

j-bay
08-22-2009, 04:11 PM
randy foye and 50 bags of basketballs

LayZbone
08-22-2009, 04:13 PM
aka: The Beasley Hate Thread

D-Will4Prez
08-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Miami can get Boozer for him :)

HoopsMachine
08-22-2009, 04:17 PM
It's a little premature to give up on him a year out. He definitely has talent and the skill level is there he just needs to get more experience.

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 04:25 PM

Paul Milsap and David Lee are no more proven than Beasley, and nowhere near as talented as Beasley....

There's no way Riley would consider making either deal...

Milsap hasn't even had a full season as a starter and Lee has put up nothing more than rebound numbers as the only above average player in a system that inflates stats....

championships
08-22-2009, 04:26 PM

About an ounce of the Icky Sticky:D

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Paul Milsap and David Lee are no more proven than Beasley, and nowhere near as talented as Beasley....

Milsap hasn't even had a full season as a starter and Lee has put up nothing more than rebound numbers as the only above average player in a system that inflates stats....

I can understand the Milsap arguement...but Lee? Where do you get your drugs? Lee would be a much better asset RIGHT NOW than Beasley.

Ansy
08-22-2009, 04:30 PM
It's a little premature to give up on him a year out. He definitely has talent and the skill level is there he just needs to get more experience.

Nobody's questioning his talent or his ability to improve as a player. The kid has a lot of potential, no doubt. The problem is that if you're building a team around a drug user who's capable of making this kind of ******** decision, you're going to push away families/children from buying tickets to your games.

Of course nobody cares about drug use if they're winning, but Beasley isn't the type of player who's going to take you to take you to the playoffs on his back. If he ever gets that good, he'll be tradable again. But if he gets that good, he won't beon the block ;).

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 04:37 PM
I can understand the Milsap arguement...but Lee? Where do you get your drugs? Lee would be a much better asset RIGHT NOW than Beasley.

Per 36 minutes last year Beasley vs Lee:

Beasley: 20.1 and 7.9 at age 19 making 4 million
Lee: 16.6 and 12.1 in D'Antoni's system at age 25 looking to make 10+ million

I'd guess that'd be more appealing to a team who already has their scorers, but not to the Heat, where he'd be the second option on offense...that's not going to get it done...

MaHaRaJaH
08-22-2009, 04:43 PM
It's funny how alot of Non-Heat fans love attacking the Heat and It's players in any possible post.

I guess a lot of us are really fed up with hearing his name.

JWO35
08-22-2009, 04:45 PM
I Doubt he gets traded unless it involves another young Player (ex. Rudy Gay)

jim51990
08-22-2009, 04:57 PM
they can have big baby and a second round pick

jim51990
08-22-2009, 04:58 PM
honestly i think beasley is going to be a great player so they shouldnt trade him

azkarraga
08-22-2009, 04:59 PM
why you wanna trade him? just because of the weed? then you gotta trade other players in their roster too

Draco
08-22-2009, 05:10 PM

Milsap and Lee aren't my examples but if I'm considering those two in particular then I can think of at least two areas in which they've proven themselves. The position they play and their consistency. But yeah.. I agree. I can think of plenty of reasons why NY would trade Lee for Beasley but not as many reasons for why the trade works for Miami.

All things about two player's being even (equal age, skill, talent, consistency, salary and baggage) then maybe you trade them to see how they do in a different environment. But I doubt the Heat can trade Beasley for another player who's comparable in most areas with the exception of having less baggage or red flags. Thinking of Beasley's value a different way.. if I'm redoing the 2008 draft and I'm the Heat I wouldn't have taken Beasley at 2.

Ethix11
08-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Theres nothing worth trading him for. For the amount of money he makes plus the amount of skill he has, we would lose on that deal. Everyone has smoked weed at some point in their lives. Unless your one of those uptight critics that think they know it all but really dont because they havent ever tried it. How many times do you have to be proven wrong. Just look at Michael Phelps... :facepalm:

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 05:18 PM
you're on some stronger stuff than Beasley

Lee gets outplayed by Haslem every time they meet.

Beasley isn't being traded for anything under a proven allstar.

Except that Beasley makes 5 mil for the next couple years.

NOT HAPPENING

The man averaged 21/9 when haslem went down in April. 21/9 on 55 % @ 20.

some Chicago fans calling him an idiot when Rose couldn't spell his own name until 10th grade. Tell me when Beasley gets caught speeding, throwing gang signs or gets his team's season erased

I Am Awesome-O
08-22-2009, 05:50 PM
I Doubt he gets traded unless it involves another young Player (ex. Rudy Gay)

Would Miami really be interested in a Gay/Beasley swap though? Keep in mind that Gay will be a RFA in 2010, so that would really eat into their cap space. It's fair talent-wise, but Gay's contract status makes it a bit tougher to work out.

I'm still praying for a Thabeet/Beasley swap, but Thabeet is probably way too unproven for Miami to look into that kind of deal.

Draco
08-22-2009, 06:17 PM
some Chicago fans calling him an idiot when Rose couldn't spell his own name until 10th grade. Tell me when Beasley gets caught speeding, throwing gang signs or gets his team's season erased

I'm ok with a one time speeding incident while Rose has been in the NBA. I'm ok with the fact that he's been a reliable starter from day 1 and his seriousness about the game paid off with winning ROY. I look at SuperCoolBeas and I wonder if this guy is more interested in having fun off court fun than in playing basketball. Maybe he grows up.. or maybe he stays a kid forever like Stephen Marbury.. As a Chicago fan, I'm happy that's the Heats problem and not ours. :D

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 06:52 PM
a perennial 20/10 pf will be a nice problem to have in a couple years

Draco
08-22-2009, 06:53 PM
a perennial 20/10 pf will be a nice problem to have in a couple years

Yeah, just like Z-bo's been for Portland, NY, the Clippers and now Memphis.

DetroitRipCity
08-22-2009, 06:58 PM

Ill give you a steak dinner and a charms blow-pop

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 07:23 PM
lol @ Zach Randolph

Z-Bo's a fat, inefficient player that couldn't stay out of legal trouble early in his career.

you see me calling Rose Steve Francis?

Don't go that route

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 07:23 PM
lol @ Zach Randolph

Z-Bo's a fat, inefficient player that couldn't stay out of legal trouble early in his career.

Don't go that route

Hustla23
08-22-2009, 07:24 PM
The kid just finished his rookie season and is merely 20 years old.

There is absolutely no way the Heat trade him now when the sky's the limit in terms of his value.

badinger7
08-22-2009, 07:26 PM
The kid just finished his rookie season and is merely 20 years old.

There is absolutely no way the Heat trade him now when the sky's the limit in terms of his value.

haha yes the the sky IS the limit for how high he is rt now. (only a qtr bag left)

Draco
08-22-2009, 07:28 PM
lol @ Zach Randolph

Don't go that route

Z-Bo's now generally seen as a fat, inefficient player, etc.. but he probably had some potential to justify the contract Portland gave him. The point being that Portland gambled on Z-bo and lost. The Heat are gambling on Beasley. I'm not suggesting that Beasley is going to be a disappointment like Z-bo.. I'm suggesting that Beasley's demonstrated level of maturity isn't encouraging.

fishfan79
08-23-2009, 02:00 AM
dont see them trading them riley doesnt care for that stuff just cares how they are on the court

Trouble87
08-23-2009, 02:21 AM
I think your too quick to write him off

qbanheatfan
08-23-2009, 02:52 AM

K guys Beasley is Just 20 years old!!!! Everyone is so quick to hate on him and he can't even drink legally yet. Everybody needs to calm down and let him play..some of the better scouts and talent evaluators in the league believe he could potentially be a Carmelo Anthony type. Considering that and the fact he's only 20 should tell everyone to just back off for now. If he doesn't reach his potential 3 or 4 yrs down the road then you can start talking bad about him. When he was given the minutes last year though he averaged around 20 pts 8 reb. Did no one else notice that? Considering the amount of time he played he still put up some good numbers for a rookie year. This year he will get more playing time and possibly start so we'll see how he does; I know we got QRich but he's on the team to provide a little scoring punch off the bench not to start.

_Supreme_
08-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Another ******** thread.

Way to go people, you are doing one hell of a good job making the main NBA forum a quality place :clap:

csenoner
08-23-2009, 03:26 AM
Everyone loves to hate on Michael Beasley. Hes 20 years old and hes a good kid. Smokin weed doesnt make you a bad person (after all damn near every president was smoking it when they were his age). Yet why is he demonized? Derrick Rose had someone stand in for him for the SATs. that is a calculated action that you can't excuse. He also got caught posing for a pic throwin up GD. That was not a joke or messing around as he said when he apologized. come on. look where he is from. damn near everyone he grew up with is prolly GD and he was represented his people, and givin love the gangsters, not joking. Yet somehow he is jesus christ and gets a free pass. talk about questionable decision making. No one acts as if he is untouchable or immature or that he is a high risk player to keep around. yet beasley has always been considerd a bad seed cuz he went to a few high schools and stole a pizza when he was 15 and because he smokes weed. yeah maybe hes immature, thats because he has not fully matured yet. Hes only 20. no one is fully mature at that point.

So I'm sure all of you would agree that rose's offences were more severe than beasleys, why isnt he gettin a bad rap. I mean all of this is goin on about memphis losing their 28 win season and I barely even hear drose mentioned. this is actually a huge deal and if it were beasley the media would make a much bigger deal about it.

Brandon jennings is looked at in a bad light like beasley and is known for being immature and as a guy with questionable character cuz he bucked the system and went to europe. living abroad will make you mature real quick, and im sure hes grown up alot in his 1 year being a pro. much more than any college freshman doin nothing but playin ball and partyin.

I guess he should have done what rose did. then hed be an all american future star with nothing but a bright future. ha. jennings made a tough choice and took on a challenge and persevered. he should get love and respect for that but insteas he gets clowned. but i guess having a fly flat top and gettin put on the internet using a swear word is worse than trying to cheat the system.

Oh yeah, and I love how people say beasles season was a flop. and that hes a bust. come on. his per minute numbers are better than mayo rose westbrook and lopez. his PER is high as well and his numbers when starting show what hes capable of. Miami were contending and therefore rightly brought the kid on slowly, they werent gonna be like chicago or cleaveland and hire a puppet coach to baby him and let him do whatever he wanted. beasley is due for a monster year. 20ppg and 7 boards if he gets 35 mins a night. QUIT HATING

Draco
08-23-2009, 03:44 AM
Everyone loves to hate on Michael Beasley. Hes 20 years old and hes a good kid. Smokin weed doesnt make you a bad person (after all damn near every president was smoking it when they were his age). Yet why is he demonized? Derrick Rose had someone stand in for him for the SATs. that is a calculated action that you can't excuse. He also got caught posing for a pic throwin up GD. That was not a joke or messing around as he said when he apologized. come on. look where he is from. damn near everyone he grew up with is prolly GD and he was represented his people, and givin love the gangsters, not joking. Yet somehow he is jesus christ and gets a free pass. talk about questionable decision making. No one acts as if he is untouchable or immature or that he is a high risk player to keep around. yet beasley has always been considerd a bad seed cuz he went to a few high schools and stole a pizza when he was 15 and because he smokes weed. yeah maybe hes immature, thats because he has not fully matured yet. Hes only 20. no one is fully mature at that point.

So I'm sure all of you would agree that rose's offences were more severe than beasleys, why isnt he gettin a bad rap. I mean all of this is goin on about memphis losing their 28 win season and I barely even hear drose mentioned. this is actually a huge deal and if it were beasley the media would make a much bigger deal about it.

Brandon jennings is looked at in a bad light like beasley and is known for being immature and as a guy with questionable character cuz he bucked the system and went to europe. living abroad will make you mature real quick, and im sure hes grown up alot in his 1 year being a pro. much more than any college freshman doin nothing but playin ball and partyin.

I guess he should have done what rose did. then hed be an all american future star with nothing but a bright future. ha. jennings made a tough choice and took on a challenge and persevered. he should get love and respect for that but insteas he gets clowned. but i guess having a fly flat top and gettin put on the internet using a swear word is worse than trying to cheat the system.

Oh yeah, and I love how people say beasles season was a flop. and that hes a bust. come on. his per minute numbers are better than mayo rose westbrook and lopez. his PER is high as well and his numbers when starting show what hes capable of. Miami were contending and therefore rightly brought the kid on slowly, they werent gonna be like chicago or cleaveland and hire a puppet coach to baby him and let him do whatever he wanted. beasley is due for a monster year. 20ppg and 7 boards if he gets 35 mins a night. QUIT HATING

Written by someone who obviously hasn't read the posts in the thread.

azkarraga
08-23-2009, 04:06 AM
who's more inmature? the kid who forget to take the dope out of the pic or the fan that just wants to throw him away without listening to him?

id say the latter. at least, the former is having lots of fun and making a nice salary. or may be that what just bothers the fan.

effen5
08-23-2009, 01:17 PM

The biggest difference between Rose and Beasley is that all of Rose incidents happened way before he was in the NBA, I think both of his incidents came in high school (SAT and GD) while if you call this an incident, this would be Beasley's second incident in one year in the NBA.

b_rad23
08-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Rose's second incident was in college...

effen5
08-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks, I thought it was in HS.