PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley's New Twitpic; 1/4 Bag of Marijuana Visible

Fresno
08-22-2009, 02:13 AM
http://twitpic.com/eovo8

Welcome to the NBA Substance Abuse System, Michael. :facepalm:

I have no problem with the use of marijuana, but hide that **** when you're taking a picture you're going to upload to a website where you have thousands of people following.

TheCooLKid2020
08-22-2009, 02:18 AM
DAMN!! ha Ya i have no problem with it either.. But haha He Needs to hide that Stuff

Lisound15
08-22-2009, 02:18 AM
haha wow what a moron

Draco
08-22-2009, 02:20 AM
haha wow what a moron

Blasphemy! Super cool Beas is Gods son.

Fresno
08-22-2009, 02:23 AM
I dont know whats worse, the fact he left a quarter of weed in clear view or the fact he left a quarter of weed in clear view while taking a picture of his ******** tattoos.

Angel wings on the back is for girls, and Latino gang members.

SuperCoolBeas is the dumbest thing I've seen a pro athlete put on their body, it makes 0 sense and now its permanent.

SMH @ Beasley, hes beginning the cycle of Derrick Coleman early on.

x_notorious
08-22-2009, 02:23 AM
:laugh2:

What an idiot.

Fresno
08-22-2009, 02:28 AM
I just realized he has a tattoo of sunglasses hanging off of the S.

This guy is some real fail, Im disappointed Pat Riley took him over OJ Mayo. If hes not a 20/10 big man then what the hell is he other than a moron?

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 02:35 AM
beasley...way to make dwade leave in 2010, dumb ***** motherf*****, whats the point of being an idiot

MDfootball36
08-22-2009, 02:37 AM
hes the most interesting man in the world:clap::facepalm:

brandonwarne52
08-22-2009, 02:37 AM
This is going to make Dwyane Wade leave? Huh?

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 02:39 AM
This is going to make Dwyane Wade leave? Huh?

yeaaa u r right, but honestly, just gives wade more of a reason to, i wouldnt want to play with beasely

kriviant
08-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Man, I don't really care that he blazes, but goddamn how stupid can you be? This + the incident w/ Chalmers and Arthur is really showing his lack of good judgment. THAT in itself is making me think a lot less of him.

kriviant
08-22-2009, 02:41 AM
rofl this is going to make D-Wade leave? Flash is just gonna invite Beas to the pot and sex parties now if he wasn't already. Haha.

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 02:44 AM
rofl this is going to make D-Wade leave? Flash is just gonna invite Beas to the pot and sex parties now if he wasn't already. Haha.

lame... dwade got more class then to roll with some as cool as beas nuts ignant dude. believe me, its not a positive for beas or the heat

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 02:44 AM
i dont care that he blazes though, at all

Strumpy
08-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Oh mann. First Starbury, then Beasley. Who's the next player to show themselves rippin a J online?

FlawlessKB24
08-22-2009, 02:58 AM
lol
i cant wait til the L sees this

remember he got in trouble last year for weed at the rookie orientation?

TheCooLKid2020
08-22-2009, 02:59 AM
The Miami Blaze

B-Easy23
08-22-2009, 03:03 AM
lmfaooo

cwilson21
08-22-2009, 03:03 AM
Haha what a dumbass. Hey if you get high, whatever, no problem. But man move the **** out of view before taking a ****ing picture.

brandonwarne52
08-22-2009, 03:04 AM
Boy, he takes the name Twitpic to a whole new meaning doesn't he?

kriviant
08-22-2009, 03:14 AM

heyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DerekRE_3
08-22-2009, 03:27 AM
That is hilarious.

downsos
08-22-2009, 03:32 AM
I dont know whats worse, the fact he left a quarter of weed in clear view or the fact he left a quarter of weed in clear view while taking a picture of his ******** tattoos.

Angel wings on the back is for girls, and Latino gang members.

SuperCoolBeas is the dumbest thing I've seen a pro athlete put on their body, it makes 0 sense and now its permanent.

SMH @ Beasley, hes beginning the cycle of Derrick Coleman early on.

If there was a saluting smiley you would get it sir.

IDB Josh M
08-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Wait a minute! It could be medicinal.

AHHHHHHH! I see what you did there!

BkOriginalOne
08-22-2009, 03:39 AM
He is in trouble!
Hey Fresno, how did you know it was a quarter.

Miami_Megatron
08-22-2009, 03:43 AM
ok somebody else is taking this pic...he could just say its that's persons weed.... As long as he dont piss dirty he's stright!!

Mavrix
08-22-2009, 03:56 AM
ok somebody else is taking this pic...he could just say its that's persons weed.... As long as he dont piss dirty he's stright!!

:clap:

Draco
08-22-2009, 04:07 AM

Beasley probably didn't realize the bag was on the table or that the guy taking the pic smoked weed. Had Beasley known I think he would have tried to convince the guy that drugs are bad.

zambo4president
08-22-2009, 04:13 AM
beasley...way to make dwade leave in 2010, dumb ***** motherf*****, whats the point of being an idiot

If im Wade i definitely am keepin supercool with me at all times ;)

zambo4president
08-22-2009, 04:16 AM
Oh mann. First Starbury, then Beasley. Who's the next player to show themselves rippin a J online?

Dogg. You dont rip J's. Only douchebags say **** like that. You rip bongs.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-22-2009, 04:22 AM
Dumbass

The_Mac22
08-22-2009, 04:34 AM
dank :)

SwaggaIke
08-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Why does this man have a kush sack on the table?

theuuord
08-22-2009, 09:35 AM
which part of this is supposed to surprise, shock, or disappoint me?

fairandbalanced
08-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Dude? is u lame?

JWO35
08-22-2009, 09:39 AM
You got to be really smart to post a picture of your tattoos via Twitter, knowing that a bag or Mary Jane is visible in the picture...

Ace33Bone
08-22-2009, 10:10 AM
this maybe one of the most down right most stupid things that I have seen... I am a big beasley supporter but he stays doing some dumb shyt they should suspend or take some other type of measure until he gets the picture

MiamiHeat
08-22-2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm2.gif

well as long as he does good things on the court I don't care about his personal life

theBraveRocket
08-22-2009, 10:41 AM
what an idiot. I swear some people try to mess up their fortunate situations

azkarraga
08-22-2009, 10:54 AM
all i can say is it made me smile

MaHaRaJaH
08-22-2009, 10:55 AM
This had to be the best thing I have seen about MB

NJrockPD
08-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Who has a scale? How do you know thats a 1/4, Super Cool Beas pushes hella weight. That's 6 pounds of the Super Cool shyte.

BaustinSali08
08-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Haha, wow, Priceless.

DCSportsIsPain
08-22-2009, 11:04 AM
I can hardly wait to see the pissing contest between the NBA and the NBAPA over this.

Trouble87
08-22-2009, 11:08 AM
real talk if you looking that hard at the pic to see what MIGHT be a bag of weed in the background... get a f'n life

this aint **** who cares if he likes to spark a dutch from time to time

Kakaroach
08-22-2009, 11:13 AM
:laugh2:

What an idiot. Nothing else you can really say bout his. :pity: Oh well B-Ezy just made it ezy for the Heat to suspend him.

DaPrimeTime21
08-22-2009, 11:34 AM
real talk if you looking that hard at the pic to see what MIGHT be a bag of weed in the background... get a f'n life

the NBA substance abuse program might care... Look no one here yet is saying hes bad for smoking (i've smoked a shyt load of pot in my day) what makes him ******** is his judgment in posting the pic online (while showing of his ******** tattoos none the less)...

thephoenixson28
08-22-2009, 11:37 AM
I aint surprised beasly looks high all the time.

Nocioni5
08-22-2009, 11:44 AM

I personally don't care since I'm not a Heat fan but I'm sure as h*ll that heat fans care and David Stern cares. The Heat fan's will care if he gets punished or suspended because that affects there team in negative way. They don't have much talent around Wade and loosing a upcoming young player with potential doesn't help them persuade Wade to stay or won't help there record if he isn't playing cause of dum crap like this. :facepalm:

skinsfan4life80
08-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Is it bad for his image yes..was it dumb yes..is he dumb yes. Do we all know what it is yes. But there so way in hell you can suspend someone or bring any legal action against them over being in a room with a bag of plastic wrap. There is no way you can prove whats in the bag..let alone prove the bag is his. Not a judge in the world would even allow you to file charges for a picture of a bag. And if the NBA even tried to as much as suspend him for one hour..His lawyers would file a case within the hour. Its not illegal to be in the room with a balled up bag of plastic..its just dumb..and its not illegal to be dumb

Chicago's#1 fan
08-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Going back to the draft there was a debate if the Bulls should pick Rose or Beasly #1. Damn this guys an idiot Im glad we chose Rose. Wade was a huge supporter of the Heat trying to get Rose. He's gonna have a chance to make his own choice of who he want's to play with soon enough. Leave the Heat up in smoke!

Nocioni5
08-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Is it bad for his image yes..was it dumb yes..is he dumb yes. Do we all know what it is yes. But there so way in hell you can suspend someone or bring any legal action against them over being in a room with a bag of plastic wrap. There is no way you can prove whats in the bag..let alone prove the bag is his. Not a judge in the world would even allow you to file charges for a picture of a bag. And if the NBA even tried to as much as suspend him for one hour..His lawyers would file a case within the hour. Its not illegal to be in the room with a balled up bag of plastic..its just dumb..and its not illegal to be dumb

yeah but this can lead to him getting drug tested and not just by urine samples but by his hair and you cant take anything that'll remove the THC from your hair.

Fmaranesi
08-22-2009, 12:12 PM
where is the weed? all you see a remote, soda and what appears to be a rolled up bag..i see no weed anywhere in that picture

FlakeyFool
08-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Beasley probably didn't realize the bag was on the table or that the guy taking the pic smoked weed. Had Beasley known I think he would have tried to convince the guy that drugs are bad.

Wow, this post made me lol

please be more ignorant

MiamiHeat
08-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Going back to the draft there was a debate if the Bulls should pick Rose or Beasly #1. Damn this guys an idiot Im glad we chose Rose. Wade was a huge supporter of the Heat trying to get Rose. He's gonna have a chance to make his own choice of who he want's to play with soon enough. Leave the Heat up in smoke!

yeah because Rose is an angel
:rolleyes:

Trouble87
08-22-2009, 12:33 PM
where is the weed? all you see a remote, soda and what appears to be a rolled up bag..i see no weed anywhere in that picture

thank you :clap:

you can't tell whats in that bag

could be a lil oregano... maybe he was eating a pizza?

Trouble87
08-22-2009, 12:34 PM
yeah but this can lead to him getting drug tested and not just by urine samples but by his hair and you cant take anything that'll remove the THC from your hair.

wax his entire body?

MegaFauna
08-22-2009, 12:37 PM

there are actually some shampoos you can get for that situation, worked for me!:D

Mane
08-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha what a ****ing idiot.

tr3ymill3r
08-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Another twitter disaster...first to Beasley, you're not a superstar yet, you've done nothing worth while, you're a nobody on the NBA radar so why would anyone want to read about your life...10 minutes after that pic he should have wrote, just took a hit of green. If you're on twitter you're self absorbed and a loser. You're parents don't even listen to you that much, so what makes you think other's want to read about your boring lives. Real people who have real friends don't need the twitter crutch to meet people or keep in touch with others. Beasley, you should have stayed in school or at least gone to class, you would have learned that your body acts as a shield sometimes, move the weed 10 inches to the left and you cover it up...DUMB A S S

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 12:55 PM
This thread shows me how ignorant alot of people can be...Some people read a post, look at a picture and if they see Michael Beasley and a small bag...then YES, it must be weed. When quite frankly the same poster couldv'e said there's cocaine to the left of the 7 up picture right? The point is this isn't visible at all whether it is weed or not.

Imagine if you took a picture at a party and there is a drink behind you at a bar, and the drink is cranberry juice with a red straw in it. Your underage and now your job wants to fire you because they think your an alcoholic.

The truth is Michael Beasley had a prior problem with Marijuana. If Kobe took that same picture nobody would have thought anything mainly due to the fact Kobe is not speculated to smoke Marijuana.

I really think the people entertaining this issue have nothing much better to do.

DLeeicious
08-22-2009, 01:01 PM
this thread shows me how ignorant alot of people can be...some people read a post, look at a picture and if they see michael beasley and a small bag...then yes, it must be weed. When quite frankly the same poster couldv'e said there's cocaine to the left of the 7 up picture right? The point is this isn't visible at all whether it is weed or not.

Imagine if you took a picture at a party and there is a drink behind you at a bar, and the drink is cranberry juice with a red straw in it. Your underage and now your job wants to fire you because they think your an alcoholic.

The truth is michael beasley had a prior problem with marijuana. If kobe took that same picture nobody would have thought anything mainly due to the fact kobe is not speculated to smoke marijuana.

I really think the people entertaining this issue have nothing much better to do.

heat fan alert!!!!!!

effen5
08-22-2009, 01:03 PM
heat fan alert!!!!!!

Read his sig lol

azkarraga
08-22-2009, 01:12 PM

yes! lol

Big Zo
08-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Um, that bag could have contained anything. Who knows? Maybe it's a shriveled up plastic bag like the ones used for the subs at Subway.

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Um, that bag could have contained anything. Who knows? Maybe it's a shriveled up plastic bag like the ones used for the subs at Subway.

Exactly...We don't know what that is...It can be anything in there you cant see the marijuana content...

fast_break
08-22-2009, 01:17 PM
lol, that is weed

but yeah, they prolly won't do anything to him unless they have absolute proof that is weed. unless they question him and he admits it

NYtilIdie
08-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Eh just a suspension probably nothing big

effen5
08-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Didnt he get caught with weed during the rookie transistion program when he got drafted with Chalmers? I wonder if NBA would take action (if they have enough proof) for a second offense.

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Didnt he get caught with weed during the rookie transistion program when he got drafted with Chalmers? I wonder if NBA would take action (if they have enough proof) for a second offense.

What proof there going to suspend him because he took a picture with a bag...might have been weed or not...That he didnt even smoke?

kriviant
08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah I'm a HEAT fan too dude, but c'mon. What else is that going to be? I tried zooming in on it as much as i can and it looks like pot to me. Who cares though? It probably won't merit a suspension because he can just deny it. Like I said earlier in this thread, it's just his lack of judgment that gets me angry about the situation. You can bet your *** off Riley won't take too kindly to it either.

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah I'm a HEAT fan too dude, but c'mon. What else is that going to be? I tried zooming in on it as much as i can and it looks like pot to me. Who cares though? It probably won't merit a suspension because he can just deny it. Like I said earlier in this thread, it's just his lack of judgment that gets me angry about the situation. You can bet your *** off Riley won't take too kindly to it either.

Like I said anybody can defend a bag on the table and that you really can't see. Beasley can easily say "Are you crazy why would I take a picture of weed and put it on a table. Or it isn't mine and I didn't smokeit" People make a big deal about a small plastic bag of weed on a table, when you have players shooting themselves in nightclubs, causing death, cruelty, cheat on SAT's, Use Steriods and Use Agent money to buy homes.

And you call him stupid for this? Maybe you can call him stupid for putting those tatts on his back...But not for that little bag of "could be weed"

MikefromMars
08-22-2009, 02:12 PM
That could be anything. It's not like there is a pipe or cigarallo int he background. Ya'll need to be cool like Beas and CHILLLLLLLLL

lance008
08-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Of course he smokes nuggs, half the NBA does. He is just the idiot that would put up a picture incriminating himself. Nice work Beas you dumbass.

rick66ankiel24
08-22-2009, 02:25 PM

aha for sure theese ppl dont remember the pics from wades party house with weed and alcohol all over the place.. $10 says wades the one holdin the camera ahahah

Baller1
08-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Beasley's ****ing up.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 02:35 PM
I mean, I even check my pictures to make sure something weird isnt in them, and I am nobody. How did he not see that? Idiot

Raps18-19 Champ
08-22-2009, 02:38 PM
I don't care if you do that or not but at least hide it.

Stupid.

kswissdaf
08-22-2009, 02:40 PM
lol

theimortalone
08-22-2009, 02:40 PM
:facepalm: Wow Beasley! Idiot!

IrespectNumber3
08-22-2009, 02:41 PM
if 90 percent of the people saw this picture without the subtitle "Beasley is smokes weed" Noone would have said anything at all.

I swear sometimes all you have to do is say something and people will believe u if its negative.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-22-2009, 02:42 PM
if 90 percent of the people saw this picture without the subtitle "Beasley is smokes weed" Noone would have said anything at all.

I swear sometimes all you have to do is say something and people will believe u if its negative.

What else can it be?

"O yea I think I will put some tea leaves in a plastic bag"

Pensx3
08-22-2009, 02:44 PM
classy

Ansy
08-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Knowing he smokes explains why he thought that tattoo would be a good idea, at least.

theLgndKllr35
08-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Baby it's the ganja, it's the marijuana, that's creepin up on me, wow I'm so high.

:rock:

fast_break
08-22-2009, 03:04 PM
we missed the playoffs

because i got high
because i got high
because i got hiiiiiiiiiiiigh

:smoking:

ChiMaverick
08-22-2009, 03:10 PM

I'm pretty sure when Beasley put this pic up he didn't write in the caption "These are my dumb as s tat's and O yeah there's pot on the table". No other people made the assumption. Stop nut riding, that's a bag of pot. Is it his? Who knows but I'll tell you what when I'm around people and I have a baggie I only pull it out because me and that other people are gonna smoke it, I don't pull it out to put it out in the open just cuz. He's probably going to come out and say it wasn't his but it doesn't have to be yours to smoke it and it will lead to drug tests on a regular basis.

ws7L
08-22-2009, 03:19 PM
whats up with Florida

steroid freaks in Orlando and now you got pot heads in Miami

:D

b_rad23
08-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Lol!!!What a bust!!!

I think they'll suspend him!! They have zero proof other than a small part of a picture that that was even weed, and they have no proof that he smoked it or that it was his, but he's probably out next season just like Josh howard was when he admitted to smoking!!!

Can't see Wade winning a championship with this dumb *** on his team!!

http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-wade-had-wild-marijuana-sex-parties-and-you-werent-invited

Toenail Clipper
08-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't like Beasley's cornrows.

NiTEFuRY
08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
SupercoolBeas Really? Can't come up with anything smarter?

Congrats SupercoolBeas, this is the second time you should be busted with pot. Is it an oxymoron to ask that you make smarter choices about your stupid decisions?

brazilianblur
08-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Don't know if this was said or not but i think he deleted his twitter lol

D-Will4Prez
08-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Busted...

championships
08-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Dumb ***. I don't get why these fools can't give it up for millions of dollars. I had to for $36.00 an hour, they cant for more of a couple mill. Give me a break. I wish I could though.

BALLER R
08-22-2009, 04:25 PM
aslong as hes not smoking it before his games who cares...and besides ballers in the nba smoking weed is like baseball players in the mlb taking steriods....you think all of them are doin it but only some get caught...

lakerboy
08-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Even Marbury wasn't this dumb. He outright smoked that ****. This kid is stupid!

BRICKCITYPIMP12
08-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Hahaha wow

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 06:33 PM

well said

ecorrea
08-22-2009, 06:36 PM

dude it is obviously weed. i dont care that he smokes, or his friends smoke, whatever. but get that ish off the table before you post a picture of your sh*tty tattoo across the internet!

Raps18-19 Champ
08-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't know what is funnier.

Rose cheating or Beasley leaving the weed on the table.

Draco
08-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't know what is funnier.

Rose cheating or Beasley leaving the weed on the table.

Don't see the comparison. Rose getting caught for cheating isn't really funny. Beasley unwittingly leaving a bag of weed and posting the picture or Beasley showing off that tattoo with the caption "I told u, I'm still SupercoolBeas!!!!!!!!!" is kinda funny.

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Don't see the comparison. Rose getting caught for cheating isn't really funny.

many found it hilarious, especially considering the minimum scores

Raps18-19 Champ
08-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Don't see the comparison. Rose getting caught for cheating isn't really funny. Beasley unwittingly leaving a bag of weed and posting the picture or Beasley showing off that tattoo with the caption "I told u, I'm still SupercoolBeas!!!!!!!!!" is kinda funny.

That test is easy from what I heard from most of my relatives in the US.

Draco
08-22-2009, 06:59 PM
That test is easy from what I heard from most of my relatives in the US.

I don't know what the score requirements are for Memphis or the level of education Rose received growing up in Englewood.. but an athlete with academic problems, who woulda thunk it?

Raps18-19 Champ
08-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Westbrook is next to be surrounded be controversy.

Rose wasn't qualified to join the team in Memphis, Beasley in the Rookie camp incident and Mayo with the college incident about being paid.

Draco
08-22-2009, 07:04 PM
many found it hilarious, especially considering the minimum scores

I don't know.. Cheating in itself isn't very funny to me. Not meeting test requirements in itself isn't very funny to me. But proclaiming to be super cool and submitting as evidence a pic of some super lame tats is kinda funny. Different strokes for different folks...

HiphopRelated
08-22-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't know.. Cheating in itself isn't very funny to me. Not meeting test requirements in itself isn't very funny to me. But proclaiming to be super cool and submitting as evidence a pic of some super lame tats is kinda funny. Different strokes for different folks...
http://imgur.com/6uTDA.jpg

Dewick Rows

Draco
08-22-2009, 07:12 PM
http://imgur.com/6uTDA.jpg

Dewick Rows

Now that's funny.

magichatnumber9
08-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Man this guy might be one of the dumbest players in the league. This Nas wanna be. Puts the tat on his back and adds a S and thinks he is original. And has his pic with a bag of **** weed. This guy is a joke

thechom80
08-22-2009, 07:13 PM
lmao

that's it.

lmao

super dumb beas

2_Trill
08-23-2009, 12:07 AM
i would call um stupid but.. he was probably hiii... Lol... Supa-man Hiiii !!!

Super.
08-23-2009, 12:08 AM
This reaks of fail....

fairandbalanced
08-23-2009, 01:24 AM

dude, that is weed.

Ethix11
08-23-2009, 02:38 AM
If i were Beasley, i would just say that it was just a funny joke. I mean with a tattoo like that, how can you take it serious? Besides how can you really tell that it wasent say oregano for example. Now some of us know it really is weed but what about those old NBA executives that couldnt tell the difference? Would they take our word for it? Of course not. Besides, i thought it was the stupidest thing you could do (coming from Mr. Stern) to kick him out of the rookie symposium for smoking pot before the orientation on that very same topic. Then you run that risk and you expect him to know any better when you expell him from it? Smart move from a guy who doesnt smoke pot. Then theres the possibility that he just doesnt give a damn. That this year he might just go on a scoring binge and posterize all your favorite players and then you can look back and ask yourself what all that critizism was for when he shuts you up. As far as the tattoo that everyone is hating on, it may have some meaning to him if hes the one inking it on his back not you. I bet that if this year he places in the top 10 in scoring, all of you nay sayers would be riding his nuts.

politiczombie
08-23-2009, 03:27 AM

Man I hope your joking dude he;s facing the weed he clearly saw it and I'm sure it's probably at his place

GspLAL
08-23-2009, 03:38 AM
What am I supposed to be looking at? The picture looks blurry to me, only clear thing is the sprite bottle and controller

_Supreme_
08-23-2009, 03:59 AM
What am I supposed to be looking at? The picture looks blurry to me, only clear thing is the sprite bottle and controller

Apparently one of the blurry items on the table that could or could not be his table inside what could or could not be his house could maybe potentially be a bag with weed that might belong to him.

But we can't expect the usual haters to pass up an easy opportunity to post some more of their garbage comments can we?

ntat
08-23-2009, 04:05 AM
god what a complete moron this dude is. I was hoping people were just being hard on him comin into the nba, but jesus. How stupid can u get?

ntat
08-23-2009, 04:09 AM
If i were Beasley, i would just say that it was just a funny joke. I mean with a tattoo like that, how can you take it serious? Besides how can you really tell that it wasent say oregano for example. Now some of us know it really is weed but what about those old NBA executives that couldnt tell the difference? Would they take our word for it? Of course not. Besides, i thought it was the stupidest thing you could do (coming from Mr. Stern) to kick him out of the rookie symposium for smoking pot before the orientation on that very same topic. Then you run that risk and you expect him to know any better when you expell him from it? Smart move from a guy who doesnt smoke pot. Then theres the possibility that he just doesnt give a damn. That this year he might just go on a scoring binge and posterize all your favorite players and then you can look back and ask yourself what all that critizism was for when he shuts you up. As far as the tattoo that everyone is hating on, it may have some meaning to him if hes the one inking it on his back not you. I bet that if this year he places in the top 10 in scoring, all of you nay sayers would be riding his nuts.DUDE, give me a break. "how do u expect him to know better?" Because he is a grown man, and he knows drugs r illegal. Plus HE KICKED HIM OUT FOR SMOKING WEED. I think that means Beasley knew he gets in trouble for smoking weed. How should he know better? Jesus.

Big Zo
08-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Funny how none of the major media outlets have reported this. Just a few dumbasses on the internet saying: "OH **** RIGHT DUH! HE GOT A BAG! HE MUT BE SMOKIN' WEED!"

adj3369
08-23-2009, 10:02 AM
i'm sorry. i must be missing something or i'm looking at the wrong pic. but i don't see anything that's definitively a "quarter" on the table. it seems alot of ppl have imaginative eyes.

TruthFreesYou
08-23-2009, 10:12 AM
i'm sorry. i must be missing something or i'm looking at the wrong pic. but i don't see anything that's definitively a "quarter" on the table. it seems alot of ppl have imaginative eyes.

i totally agree with you... don't see any definite bag of weed on that table. (and believe me, i know what they look like):cool:

DitchDat
08-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Beasley is a joke, just an undersized power forward
Maybe an extremely athletic one, but still.

IndyRealist
08-23-2009, 03:52 PM
This thread shows me how ignorant alot of people can be...Some people read a post, look at a picture and if they see Michael Beasley and a small bag...then YES, it must be weed. When quite frankly the same poster couldv'e said there's cocaine to the left of the 7 up picture right? The point is this isn't visible at all whether it is weed or not.

The truth is Michael Beasley had a prior problem with Marijuana. If Kobe took that same picture nobody would have thought anything mainly due to the fact Kobe is not speculated to smoke Marijuana.

If you're at a bar and underage, then I can see why your employer might want to fire you. That's why you don't post dumba** pics on facebook, twitter, etc.

This would not be a criminal trial, beyond a shadow of doubt does not apply. An arbitrator would decide whether it was likely Beasley was violating the anti-drug policy or not.

Michael Phelps got a 3 month suspension from a pic of him hitting a bong, which could have very well been tobacco.

LA_Raiders
08-23-2009, 04:45 PM
lol...

sep11ie
08-23-2009, 05:07 PM
This just in.... NBA players smoke weed. And now back to Captain Obvious with the rest of the news.

sep11ie
08-23-2009, 05:10 PM
That is a DUMB ****ing tat though.

sep11ie
08-23-2009, 05:11 PM
How do we know it wasn't oregeno? He might have been about to cook some Italain food...

adj3369
08-23-2009, 05:13 PM
when it comes to tatts, michael beasley has just made himself into the new marcus fizer!

IndiansFan337
08-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Yet another immature mistake by Beasley. Now you know why Pat Riley was questioning taking him at #2.

BALLER71
08-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Beasley is a joke, just an undersized power forward
Maybe an extremely athletic one, but still.

He's not even that athletic but he can score... outside and inside.

boms-4
08-23-2009, 05:54 PM
2 things why did he get that tattoo. That might be one of the dumbest tattoos i have seem and two why leave that right in the open and upload it on the net

b_rad23
08-23-2009, 06:16 PM
He's not even that athletic but he can score... outside and inside.

Yes he is....he just doesn't use it yet.

At the combine he had an insanely high vert (the same as Griffin I think) and he has nice speed for a PF.

If you're playing him as a guard or forward, no he isn't that athletic, but if he's a PF he's a top 5 athlete.

UofA
08-23-2009, 06:26 PM
his tats suck balls

GAWDtv
08-24-2009, 01:50 AM
That bro blaze hella dank. Look at him, he blazed out when he plays. His eyes tweekin, that's why we don't get to see the athletecism, he already think he flying, why jump!?

hail2theskins21
08-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Man how does everyone know this is bud??

It doesn't necessarily look EXACTLY like it. But knowing M-Beas, i'm sure it is : )

Im not downing Beasley, i like him alot

TrueFan420
08-24-2009, 06:29 AM
^ its bud lets be real bout this for a moment
A) hes young which means he prob does some form of drug
B) he is highly paided with alot of free time
C) if it wasnt bud the picture would prob still be up but as you can see if you click on the link he took the picture down

BlinkManJan02
08-24-2009, 03:05 PM
his twitter account is down too