PDA

View Full Version : top 5 power forward?

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 12:03 AM
wat u guys think of this?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13636

chris bosh should move up 4 and gasol 5.. remember he has kobe bryant thats y he won a ring.. who does really chris bosh have?

D-Will4Prez
08-22-2009, 12:07 AM
Boozer is better than Gasol. Not better than Bosh tho. I also don't think Dirk is better than Garnett.

NJrockPD
08-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Boozer is better than Gasol. Not better than Bosh tho. I also don't think Dirk is better than Garnett.

Yeah and Mehmet Okur is the best player in the NBA.

ink
08-22-2009, 12:23 AM
wat u guys think of this?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13636

chris bosh should move up 4 and gasol 5.. remember he has kobe bryant thats y he won a ring.. who does really chris bosh have?

Gasol deserves to be in 4th.

black1605
08-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah and Mehmet Okur is the best player in the NBA.

WHAT!? everyone knows Nazr Mohammad is the best player in the NBA

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Gasol deserves to be in 4th.

how so?

ink
08-22-2009, 12:41 AM
how so?

He just played a central role in winning a championship. The guy is one of the premiere bigs in the NBA. By comparison, Bosh has a lot to prove. It's not even close.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Gasol is better than Bosh for now. He ripped off the unreasonable "soft" label from the 08 Finals in this year's Finals. Offensively, he isn't as versatile as Bosh but he is more refined with his back to the basket. His basketball IQ is also higher and while he doesn't have the physical prowess to always bring about the best results defensively, he's always been a very smart defender.

I also saw him break away for a dunk in the Finals and I had no idea he was that fast. So Bosh may not even have that much of a quickness advantage.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2009, 12:54 AM
good list. Love KG, but his best days are past him, and Dirk is probably a better player now

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 12:54 AM
He just played a central role in winning a championship. The guy is one of the premiere bigs in the NBA. By comparison, Bosh has a lot to prove. It's not even close.

o wow u mean pau gasol is way better than bosh?... imagine this put bosh on L.A Lakers buddy let see how many ring can kobe win

ink
08-22-2009, 12:56 AM
o wow u mean pau gasol is way better than bosh?... imagine this put bosh on L.A Lakers buddy let see how many ring can kobe win

The Lakers are stronger with Pau. And smarter and more versatile.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:00 AM
The Lakers are stronger with Pau. And smarter and more versatile.

if you put bosh on La Lakers there not just going to win right now there going to take over the next 4-3 years until kobe bryant retires .... bosh is more athletic than gasol younger... and better overall player than gasol.. remember when gasol was on a ***** team? he wasnt even in top 5 power forward .. now hes in LA was the difference? there winning.... and if u put bosh on LA his going to win 4 sure.

ink
08-22-2009, 01:02 AM
^ You must not have watched either Bosh or Gasol recently.

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:05 AM
WHAT!? everyone knows Nazr Mohammad is the best player in the NBA

you're fogetting Mark Madsen sir.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:07 AM
wow.... these are my 2 favorite teams lakers and raptors.. i watch every game raptors and LA i know how strong gasol and bosh are and bosh is a better overall player buddy... so if they trade pau gasol for chris bosh if everything works out the money and everything will you trade CB4?

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:08 AM
where are the Raptors fans protesting that Bosh isn't number 1? im shocked.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:09 AM
if you put bosh on La Lakers there not just going to win right now there going to take over the next 4-3 years until kobe bryant retires .... bosh is more athletic than gasol younger... and better overall player than gasol.. remember when gasol was on a ***** team? he wasnt even in top 5 power forward .. now hes in LA was the difference? there winning.... and if u put bosh on LA his going to win 4 sure.

Actually Gasol, as the central player on the Grizzlies, managed to lead them to the 5th seed in the West one year. And you're right the cast around him was only average (different variations of Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Eddie Jones, Bobby Jackson). So that's actually pretty impressive.

Bosh doesn't have the basketball IQ of Gasol, which is one of the reasons the Lakers are so good. Gasol is one of the most intelligent basketball players in the league.

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 01:10 AM
just shut up man

the real discussion shoudl be if Pau is btter then Dirk .

And whoever mentioned Boozer, be serious please.

Oh and i assure you Bosh wouldnt have led Jason Williams, Shane battier and Stro Swifth to back to back 50 wins seasons.

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 01:12 AM
also you are forgetting the best thing from Pau

he is HUMBLE very HUMBLE

and TEAM ORIENTED.

no other star ot called TD or DN would stand being in a team when one dude calls the shot completely and beig allowed so few shots as a second option

eventually if the game requieres he even accepts to be 5th socring option behind kobe odom fsher ir bynum

that makes the team stronger,

other "star" woudl have a serious ego clash with the kobster and they wouldnt win.

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 01:13 AM
belevie me when i say you i would not trade Gasol for LEBRON straight up as in CURRENT LAKERS ROSTER

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:14 AM
just shut up man

the real discussion shoudl be if Pau is btter then Dirk .

And whoever mentioned Boozer, be serious please.

Oh and i assure you Bosh wouldnt have led Jason Williams, Shane battier and Stro Swifth to back to back 50 wins seasons.

Pau is a great player...but he can't put a team on his back like Dirk can. They may match up LAL/DMAVS in a way that would better suit Pau...but imagine if Dirk and Kobe played together. We're talkin dynasty if that was the case.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Actually Gasol, as the central player on the Grizzlies, managed to lead them to the 5th seed in the West one year. And you're right the cast around him was only average (different variations of Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Eddie Jones, Bobby Jackson). So that's actually pretty impressive.

Bosh doesn't have the basketball IQ of Gasol, which is one of the reasons the Lakers are so good. Gasol is one of the most intelligent basketball players in the league.

wow ill bet u never seen cb4 play

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:15 AM
belevie me when i say you i would not trade Gasol for LEBRON straight up as in CURRENT LAKERS ROSTER

you're on drugs not even inveted yet if you truely believe that.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Pau is a great player...but he can't put a team on his back like Dirk can. They may match up LAL/DMAVS in a way that would better suit Pau...but imagine if Dirk and Kobe played together. We're talkin dynasty if that was the case.

and answer my question would you trade cb4 for gasol straight up if the money and everything works out?

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 01:19 AM
i wouldnt trade gasool for bosh.

and about him not being able to put a team on his shoulder.

grizzlies have only played palyoffs three times in their history,

LED BY PAU

and

I guess he is not good a leader enough

he just made SPAIN the champions of the world and was defeated by almighty reedeem team in the last 5 minutes by small margin in olympics finals. (where bosh dissapeared by the way)

nah he is not a good leader.

also go check this years finals superman jsut could get 15 ppg against this "scrub"

how good did Bosh do against superman when they met in playoffs two seasons ago?

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:22 AM
wow ill bet u never seen cb4 play

Plenty of times. Bosh is a stud but Gasol is just the more complete player right now.

LakePackYank
08-22-2009, 01:24 AM
i don't understand how people can say now bosh or boozer is better then pau? Pau lead a bad grizzlies team one time with 50 wins and in the playoffs in the west. Now he is even better on the lakers as one of the heart and souls of the team. I would take Pau over bosh or boozer any day.

He was also 3rd all team this season.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:24 AM

LED BY PAU

and

he just made SPAIN the champions of the world and was defeated by almighty reedeem team in the last 5 minutes by small margin in olympics finals. (where bosh dissapeared by the way)

also go check this years finals superman jsut could get 15 ppg against this "scrub"

how good did Bosh do against superman when they met in playoffs two seasons ago?

he wasnt guarding dwight... but still im talkin about better overall basketball player bosh is way better than gasol for sure

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:25 AM
Plenty of times. Bosh is a stud but Gasol is just the more complete player right now.

nah you didnt see him

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:28 AM
and answer my question would you trade cb4 for gasol straight up if the money and everything works out?

nope. gasol is a better fit in the triangle offense than Bosh. Bosh doesn't have the passing skills or the WANT to play C like Pau does. Bosh feels like he is still the number 1 man...and he has the right to, i don't disagree with him. Pau is flat out better in that system. Im not saying Pau is better than Bosh individually though. I think the LakeShow has better success with Pau than they do Bosh and I think the Raptors have better success with Bosh than Pau.

LakePackYank
08-22-2009, 01:30 AM
nah you didnt see him

lol so when someone disagrees with you, you claim then that did not see a player play?

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:30 AM
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/chris_bosh/career_stats.html

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/pau_gasol/career_stats.html

compare people stats dont lie

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:31 AM
nah you didnt see him

So you think Bosh is the more complete player right now? Offense, defense, rebounding, toughness, leadership, ability to elevate the play of your teammates, passing, basketball IQ, versatility, etc.?

lorenz00
lol so when someone disagrees with you, you claim then that did not see a player play?

lol not exactly

_KB24_
wow.... these are my 2 favorite teams lakers and raptors.. i watch every game raptors and LA i know how strong gasol and bosh are and bosh is a better overall player buddy... so if they trade pau gasol for chris bosh if everything works out the money and everything will you trade CB4?

No you don't. If you did watch, you would see Gasol's tremendous I.Q and passing, something which Bosh doesn't possess. Gasol relys on finesse and IQ, while Bosh relys on his athleticism and skill.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:32 AM
So you think Bosh is the more complete player right now? Offense, defense, rebounding, toughness, leadership, ability to elevate the play of your teammates, passing, basketball IQ, versatility, etc.?

defiantly ... here is a question for you if u removed gasol and put bosh in LA would the LA win champ or not?

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:33 AM

LED BY PAU

and

USA has the Gold...Spain the Silver. I;m not saying Pau is a poor leader, he's just not the leader Dirk is in the NBA. You really don't want to get into an Olympic, Spain vs. USA talk....you really don't.

LakePackYank
08-22-2009, 01:34 AM
lol not exactly

yea exactly.

i do more then watch my team play. Bosh is still growing and will get better but right now gasol has the edge in basketball IQ, passing, shooting, leadership, toughness, etc.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:34 AM

And we all know stats determine everything. In fact, you just argued against yourself.

Bosh got 23, 10, and 2.5 assists on 48 percent shooting. He was the 1st option on a lottery team in the Eastern Conference.

Gasol got 19, 10, and 3.5 assists on 57 percent shooting. He was the 2nd option to Kobe Bryant on the best team in the Western Conference and the NBA Champions.

You're right. Stats don't lie.

LakePackYank
08-22-2009, 01:35 AM
And we all know stats determine everything. In fact, you just argued against yourself.

Bosh got 23, 10, and 2.5 assists on 48 percent shooting. He was the 1st option on a lottery team in the Eastern Conference.

Gasol got 19, 10, and 3.5 assists on 57 percent shooting. He was the 2nd option to Kobe Bryant on the best team in the Western Conference and the NBA Champions.

pwned.

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:35 AM

stats do lie though....look at Bruce Bowen, Manu, Battier, Rodman, Lambieer, Iverson, Wade.....basketball is still a team sport.

Toxeryll
08-22-2009, 01:36 AM
im a raptors fan, ive seen enough raptors and lakers games and i believe gasol is better than bosh

Ebbs
08-22-2009, 01:36 AM
I think its a good list but Dirk should be # 1 in the present. Tim Duncan has had better overall career but he hasnt been on par with dirk for prob the last three years.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:40 AM
defiantly ... here is a question for you if u removed gasol and put bosh in LA would the LA win champ or not?

Limiting Dwight Howard in the Finals was a team effort for LA but Gasol played the biggest role and I would much rather have Gasol between Howard and the rim than Bosh between Howard and the rim. Gasol is no stronger than Bosh, but he's longer and a much smarter defender.

To answer your question, yes I think they would have been in the Finals. But would they have won the championship without Gasol in there doing such a good job against Howard? Hard to say.

I'm not a Lakers fan. Far from it so you know there is no bias here.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:40 AM

lol look at his stats when he was in Memphis wasnt the one guy in there?

he average 20 , 9 ? lol bosh average 2 points better and 1 rebound better and

please answer my question will La win would bosh and without gasol?

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Limiting Dwight Howard in the Finals was a team effort for LA but Gasol played the biggest role and I would much rather have Gasol between Howard and the rim than Bosh between Howard and the rim. Gasol is no stronger than Bosh, but he's longer and a much smarter defender.

To answer your question, yes I think they would have been in the Finals. But would they have won the championship without Gasol in there doing such a good job against Howard? Hard to say.

I'm not a Lakers fan. Far from it so you know there is no bias here.

i know that gasol guarded dwight (watching the nba finals) but the biggest thing that dwight was controled is because of andre bynum...

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:48 AM

I don't think they would win the Finals. They could, yes...but Gasol is a better SYSTEM fit than Bosh is. I don't think Bosh is in the stage of his career, or has gone through the Memphis pain that Gasol did to realize you must sacrafice personal achievement for a ring.

Yes, they could win with Bosh...but you're asking a "what if" which is a PSD personal hatred. So, my answer is..yes they could win, but with all variables considered...not this year, not last year.

LakePackYank
08-22-2009, 01:49 AM
i know that gasol guarded dwight (watching the nba finals) but the biggest thing that dwight was controled is because of andre bynum...

wow now i know for a fact you did not watch ****. Gasol was guarding him. Bynum kept getting 2 early fouls in a spam of 2 or 3 min at the start of the game.

which led to bynum sitting on the bench most of the time and having odom at PF and gasol at center.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:49 AM

He also averaged 5 assists and 2 blocks that year. Five assists for any power forward not named Garnett or Webber is unheard of.

More importantly he lead a worse supporting cast than what Bosh had this year into the playoffs against tougher competition in the Western Conference.

Toxeryll
08-22-2009, 01:50 AM

this thread isnt supposed to be about the past, clearly pau has gotten better playing beside great players in LA (kobe and odom). its likely that bosh is gonna have his best season next season, so thats when i will put him ahead of gasol.

i think LA would have still won the title last season but i would say that its because of bryant not bosh.

Catfish1314
08-22-2009, 01:51 AM

With Bynum's length, weight, and defensive ability I'm sure that would have been the case. But he couldn't stay on the floor due to foul trouble.

It was primarily Gasol. He got help from variations of Laker perimeter players, but it was mostly Gasol's assignment.

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 01:51 AM

Dwight doesn't have the offensive arsenal to defeat a Gasol/Bynum/Odom threat. He needs to get a 15 ft jumper, and some better post moves in order to defeat interior defenses if the Magic want to win a ring. Dunking on ppl can only take you so far. relying on jumpshots to win a title doesn't help. ask the recent teams that have tried...Suns/Mavs/Cavs

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 01:57 AM
this thread isnt supposed to be about the past, clearly pau has gotten better playing beside great players in LA (kobe and odom). its likely that bosh is gonna have his best season next season, so thats when i will put him ahead of gasol.

i think LA would have still won the title last season but i would say that its because of bryant not bosh.

well yeahh kobe bryant is the man we all know that already but im talkin about whos better bosh and gasol if bosh hes in gasol place bosh would probably a better pf than gasol right? because everyone is focus on LA i mean everyone see the things that gasol pretty good but when cb4 does something good they dont realise cause they dont watch so raptors games...

ctitus45
08-22-2009, 02:03 AM
well yeahh kobe bryant is the man we all know that already but im talkin about whos better bosh and gasol if bosh hes in gasol place bosh would probably a better pf than gasol right? because everyone is focus on LA i mean everyone see the things that gasol pretty good but when cb4 does something good they dont realise cause they dont watch so raptors games...

i have been following Bosh since High School...i got to see him play a few times live when he was 17-18 yrs old. I watched him GT and ive followed him thru his NBA career and Olympic tour. One on One, yeah Bosh may win. But tHE Lakers are better suited with Pau right now. No one is hating on Bosh's skill set or talent/potential...He just isn't suited for LakeShow play..nor is he mentally ready to accept to play in a triangle offense. he still has too much to prove individually. Why do you think he already came out and said he wouldn't play second fiddle to LeBron? He already said he wouldn't move to C to play with Dirk and the Mavs....why do u think he would accept a role in a playmaking offense that revolves around Kobe getting the most touches?

Toxeryll
08-22-2009, 02:10 AM

well, if you are to ask me about last season, the lakers will be better with gasol. bosh does not have the IQ that gasol posseses, also hes perimeter oriented, worse defender and doesnt have passing skills which is very essential to the Lakers offence. Ive been following chris bosh since his rookie year and for the last four years, he has been the same statistically and last year IMO was the worst of those 4 years. mainly because of his increase amount of jump shots especially in close games (low IQ) where he should take the ball to the rim and draw a foul.

Chronz
08-22-2009, 02:42 AM
if you put bosh on La Lakers there not just going to win right now there going to take over the next 4-3 years until kobe bryant retires .... bosh is more athletic than gasol younger... and better overall player than gasol.. remember when gasol was on a ***** team? he wasnt even in top 5 power forward .. now hes in LA was the difference? there winning.... and if u put bosh on LA his going to win 4 sure.What are you basing your theories on? How is Bosh going to fill the low post roll in the triangle? How is he going shift to the center position when Bynum is either hurt or inconsistent? Bosh CANNOT play with Odom at the 4.

Remember when Gasol was on a **** team? You mean the same kind Bosh was in last year? Cmon man your not making much of a case. Bosh has pretty much always been the same player, but when there is nothing to play for and your team isnt making the playoffs, your not going to be thought of in the same light, even if your the same guy. KG was missing the playoffs before he got to Boston. Point being it happens, and theres always a good reason for it.

Chronz
08-22-2009, 02:44 AM
he wasnt guarding dwight... but still im talkin about better overall basketball player bosh is way better than gasol for sure

Thats kind of his point, Pau has always gotten praise from his peers for his post defense, Bosh couldnt even guard the opposing teams best big.

smith&wesson
08-22-2009, 02:52 AM

had LA played with bosh instead of gasol you dont think they would have won that ring ?? would you trade bosh for gasol straight up ??

i dunno man its debatable but for you to say its not even close .. :sad2:

gasol one gold medal in the olympics

bosh one gold medal in the olympics

how many all star apearances has gasol been on ? bosh??

its pretty close if you ask me ink.

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 03:09 AM
oh so now wining a gold medal with usa being a reserve and rounded with lebron, anthony, wade, paul , dero etc has more merit than winning a world cup with....
err Cadleron, Rudy, rubio...marc gasol........none of them all starts and some other gusythat will NEVER make it to the nba

ink
08-22-2009, 03:09 AM
had LA played with bosh instead of gasol you dont think they would have won that ring ?? would you trade bosh for gasol straight up ??

i dunno man its debatable but for you to say its not even close .. :sad2:

gasol one gold medal in the olympics

bosh one gold medal in the olympics

how many all star apearances has gasol been on ? bosh??

its pretty close if you ask me ink.

How can you compare gold medals as if they reflect on individual performance? Besides Gasol's was as a leader on a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP team. Bosh's was as a bench player on an Olympic team. Anyway, that's not really much of a measuring stick.

I'd trade Bosh for Gasol in a heartbeat, but only if the Raptors had more athleticism. atm Bosh is the only player who gets to the line. Otherwise, to me, Gasol would be a phenomenal addition to any team.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 03:45 AM
come on guys ... you all know bosh is better... tell me what u guys talkin about iq that bosh doesnt have like pau? and what other things that bosh is weaker than gasol .... write everyrthing and let see which one is better ill start it..

IQ? ill see bosh has mmore iq of the game than gasol reason being is that bosh uses his strength of speed...

Athleticism ? im sure you all agree has the edge

Shooting and Low post moves : i see bosh winning the shooting and about the same in low post

Defense ? how is gasol good in d? didnt he average 1 block again last season? same as bosh and he has a big guy that can handle dwight <>Bynum ... you cant stop dwight in one player in my oppion its the team defense.. and i was watchin nba tv those games of the week and i saw the game celtics and lakers and rondo and garrent were just exposing gasol trowing some alley opps over gasol you call that great d? ill say there bout the same..

offensive? bosh average more ppg

rebound ? Bosh averagae more rebound

the stats dont lie

check there both stats at www.nba.com

Shady66
08-22-2009, 04:40 AM
Boshs defence is terrible. And for a power foward to shoot 48% or watever is not good enough. Pau is a much better fit for the lakers, and is a better overall player then bosh. You need to xtop thinking hes the best, theirs many more who are better than bosh. I dont go around talking about how amazing stoudemire is.

J-Relo
08-22-2009, 04:43 AM
check PSD top 10 PFs... but ok list

Tmac,lt,berkman
08-22-2009, 05:44 AM

i agree

NJBASEBALL22
08-22-2009, 06:16 AM
come on guys ... you all know bosh is better... tell me what u guys talkin about iq that bosh doesnt have like pau? and what other things that bosh is weaker than gasol .... write everyrthing and let see which one is better ill start it..

IQ? ill see bosh has mmore iq of the game than gasol reason being is that bosh uses his strength of speed...

Athleticism ? im sure you all agree has the edge

Shooting and Low post moves : i see bosh winning the shooting and about the same in low post

Defense ? how is gasol good in d? didnt he average 1 block again last season? same as bosh and he has a big guy that can handle dwight <>Bynum ... you cant stop dwight in one player in my oppion its the team defense.. and i was watchin nba tv those games of the week and i saw the game celtics and lakers and rondo and garrent were just exposing gasol trowing some alley opps over gasol you call that great d? ill say there bout the same..

offensive? bosh average more ppg

rebound ? Bosh averagae more rebound

the stats dont lie

check there both stats at www.nba.com

Starting with the defense: Dennis Rodman is considered one of the best defensive fowards of all time, the best of this generation. He won Defensive Player of the Year 2 years in a row and was named two the first time all-defense 7 times. Dennis Rodman never averaged over a block or over a steal per game in any season of his career.

Shooting/Post- Gasol is easily the choice here. He has a much better FG% due to him taking smart, high percentage shots. Bosh takes unnecessary 3's and too many J's for a average shooter.

Offensively: I will say it is a wash as Bosh's athletism and mobility match Gasol's post moves and inside scoring. Bosh takes more shoots so obviously he will put up more points. Gasol avg 13 FG attempts and still scored 19 points per game. Taking a high percentage shot is just important to offense as scoring a mass quanity.

Point is anyone can put up numbers on a terrible team. Rebounding is also a team effort: Gasol, Byumn, and Odom all averaged over 8 and Kobe averaged 5. That is a lot of team rebounds.

Anyone can put up numbers on a poor team.

Hellcrooner
08-22-2009, 09:12 AM
dude wake up.

stats dont lie?

then trhwo in zach randolph in the top 5 list

lol

DCSportsIsPain
08-22-2009, 09:38 AM
By P/A/R:
Nowitzki, Dirk
Bosh, Chris
Duncan, Tim
Jamison, Antawn
Randolph, Zach

By Efficiency:
Nowitzki, Dirk
Gasol, Pau
Bosh, Chris
Duncan, Tim
Lee, David

By Scoring:
Nowitzki, Dirk
Granger, Danny
Bosh, Chris
Jamison, Antawn
Stoudemire, Amare

smith&wesson
08-22-2009, 12:54 PM
How can you compare gold medals as if they reflect on individual performance? Besides Gasol's was as a leader on a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP team. Bosh's was as a bench player on an Olympic team. Anyway, that's not really much of a measuring stick.

I'd trade Bosh for Gasol in a heartbeat, but only if the Raptors had more athleticism. atm Bosh is the only player who gets to the line. Otherwise, to me, Gasol would be a phenomenal addition to any team.

im just measuring acheivements. also bosh was a big part of team usa winning that medal, he did great last summber for that team. i dunno if you watched the games but why do you think he was getting soo much high praise coming in to the season...

also he has been an allstar more then gasol, voted in by his peers in the nba, to me that counts for somthing...

and i never said bosh was better, i said its debatable bro, i was debateing you saying thats its noteven close where if you take a closer look it actually is a pretty close comparison.

Raph12
08-22-2009, 01:10 PM
No way Bosh is better than Gasol. Bosh can't play d, Gasol all-around trumps Bosh easy. IMO Bosh shouldn't even make the top 5, top 10 for sure, top 5 idk about that and I have a home in TO so my opinion is objective. Btw KG barely did anything last season so why is he #3? alot of un-injured players were much more deserving: Carlos Boozer, Antawn Jamison, Rashard Lewis, David West... KG put in 16 and 8 playing only 57 games, alot of guys put in better and played significantly more. KG skill-wise is probably better than those guys, but stats-wise last season he was lacking.

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 07:49 PM
you guys have no iq lol gasol is betteR? okay.. Lol

MTar786
08-22-2009, 08:19 PM

:facepalm:

ok

i agree that kg is better than dirk tho

MTar786
08-22-2009, 08:31 PM
id take gasol over bosh any day. gasol has the full package. better post moves, better passing skills better defense. and much smarter.

aman_13
08-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Last year people disagreed with Gasol being in the top 5 and now he is better than Bosh??? Gasol played great in the playoffs, but he is not better than Bosh in my opinion.

Fayzon10
08-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Boozer is better than Gasol. Not better than Bosh tho. I also don't think Dirk is better than Garnett. I know you are a Jazz fan but Boozer is not better than Gasol, sorry..

lorenz00
08-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Last year people disagreed with Gasol being in the top 5 and now he is better than Bosh??? Gasol played great in the playoffs, but he is not better than Bosh in my opinion.

exactly

samus
08-22-2009, 09:20 PM
i didnt know ink was a real person,

samus
08-22-2009, 09:21 PM
i reckon boozer should be there above bosh, al jefferson maybe aswell

TO Rapz
08-22-2009, 09:31 PM
The fact is that, Gasol is a better fit for the system on the Lakers.But Bosh is a better individual player. Gasol= better teamate, more chemistry, doesnt mind his role
Bosh=Good solid individual, puts up points need s to be #1 guy

DetroitRipCity
08-22-2009, 09:46 PM
1.) Duncan
2.) Garnett
3.) Gasol
4.) Nowitzski
5.) Bosh

Honerable Mentions Rasheed Wallace, Carlos Boozer, David Lee, Rashard Lewis, Lamar Odom, Amar'e Stoudemire, and LaMarcus Aldridge.

i reckon boozer should be there above bosh, al jefferson maybe aswell

Jefferson is a Center