PDA

View Full Version : Why Do The Blue Jays Blow So Bad?

mavs_raps90
08-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Simple question

Is it Vernon's Fault?
JP's Fault?

anybody?

just keep the pitchers, hill, scutaro, lind, ruiz and barajas

TRADE every body else

FIRE JP!

we need to start a website called FireJP.com

Zaunnie
08-22-2009, 12:06 AM
you want to know why the Jays blow so bad? Its because their initials are BJ :D

3Blueforyou
08-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Simple question

Is it Vernon's Fault?
JP's Fault?

anybody?

just keep the pitchers, hill, scutaro, lind, ruiz and barajas

TRADE every body else

FIRE JP!

we need to start a website called FireJP.com

I am pretty sure in minnesota when they wanted to get rid of randy moss years ago fans got together and funraised money to rent a billboard to advertise getting rid of him, maybe we can put up a fire jp billboard, maybe rogers will rent us some ad space on the Rogers Centre.

On a more serious note, its alot of things underachieveing high prices "TALENT" Injuries and lack of depth. I am hoping they can make some moves and get us back on track(for who knows how many years in a row this has been my hope).

marcre
08-22-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure Ruiz is the answer. Actually, I'm sure he's not. I'd take him as a bench player. There's a reason he's a career minor leaguer. I'd want a much better option at DH. Wells isn't going anywhere either, so add him to the list of keepers and pray he gets back to what he was.

2009mvp
08-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes Ruiz and Barajas, those are cornerstones right there.

A better question, why do people who don't post in the loads of other threads concerning the many problems of this team feel the need to make a brand new and altogether useless thread without ever making a single legitimate point?

CaptainBolduke
08-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Lack of talent.

Manatoo
08-22-2009, 01:17 AM
this topic is so stupid it makes my head heart to even try to think about.

The_905
08-22-2009, 02:20 AM
so stupid? it's one of the best questions i've seen on these treads in a while man.

we ****ing suck now. How can a team kill it the way they did for those first six weeks or so and now just go on 5 game losing streaks every so often. I don't know about you but we looked like a sold team at the beginning of the year and it looked like we would make some noise this year or atleast be in great shape for 2010..

what does 2010 even look like right now?

On a side note, does Bryan Colangalo do baseball?

ryhno
08-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Lack of talent, lack of depth and mostly just plain out bad management starting at the top.

T.O.Bombinators
08-22-2009, 04:09 AM
i didnt get to watch the game today but just watching the highlites almost made me **** myself..as soon as i saw league i was like **** no but somehow they hung on

nstojic
08-22-2009, 05:21 AM
we can't hit.. over the last few years, we haven't even been able to be an average team with the bats... no power... no timely hitting... = good D and good pitching down the toilet...

H-MYK
08-22-2009, 08:01 PM
I think what's best for the team is getting rid of JP.

wamco
08-22-2009, 09:55 PM
lack of direction by ownership. I'm surprised a single fan showed up to a game after last offseason. This season's results weren't surprising, I had guessed they'd win 75 games. Sometimes when shi t comes out, it was s h it went in.

R. Johnson#3
08-23-2009, 06:14 AM
It's simple. The baseball Gods just have it in for us. I agree with you though. Lets trade everyone except those players you mentioned, especially Vernon Wells. Hell, while we're at it I'll just pull a freakin tuba outta my *** because that has more of a chance of happening than Vernon Wells being traded.

BaustinSali08
08-23-2009, 06:27 AM
so stupid? it's one of the best questions i've seen on these treads in a while man.

we ****ing suck now. How can a team kill it the way they did for those first six weeks or so and now just go on 5 game losing streaks every so often. I don't know about you but we looked like a sold team at the beginning of the year and it looked like we would make some noise this year or atleast be in great shape for 2010..

what does 2010 even look like right now?

On a side note, does Bryan Colangalo do baseball?

You guys had a really easy schedule, and then you play a ton of games versus Boston, New York, and Tampa Bay. Your just in a tough division, that's all.

1hardcore
08-23-2009, 06:57 AM
you want to know why the Jays blow so bad? Its because their initials are BJ :D

Dood that's the funniest **** i've ever heard!!!!!!!!! i'm pissing my pants right now !!!!!!!!:facepalm::D

1hardcore
08-23-2009, 07:02 AM
i said it before.....
3 ways of dealing this

Get new ownership ... one that will open their wallets more and compete

If they can't then Re alignment!

3rd GET RID OF WELLS (well....down the road that is)

wamco
08-23-2009, 08:07 AM
ya, jays should have thought of switching divisions! What a bunch of idiots!

Jamiecballer
08-23-2009, 10:35 AM
i said it before.....
3 ways of dealing this

Get new ownership ... one that will open their wallets more and compete

If they can't then Re alignment!

3rd GET RID OF WELLS (well....down the road that is)

you don't want re-alignment, you want a system that makes it possible for everyone to compete. or maybe you do want re-alignment and think that it somehow solves the problem. i don't know.