PDA

View Full Version : More Natural Talent??

Frank Costanza
08-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Mods please dont merge this isnt about money, contracts, or if we like or dislike this is more natural talent btwn Banks and Carrol

FlakeyFool
08-20-2009, 03:23 PM
:facepalm:

GCOOKIE7
08-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I dunno. And Frankley I don't care!

harmen_raptors
08-20-2009, 03:50 PM
it depends on what talent ur talking about. if ur talking about shooting carrol is, but if ur talking about driving and passing banks is. and both suck on d.

Frank Costanza
08-20-2009, 04:14 PM
it depends on what talent ur talking about. if ur talking about shooting carrol is, but if ur talking about driving and passing banks is. and both suck on d.

i was thinking aside from recently not playing and having no role just pure ball talent and usability on a roster

Frank was the biggest banks basher of all but when the idea of trading him for carrol came up i was like no ill stick with banks

B2B
08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
i was thinking aside from recently not playing and having no role just pure ball talent and usability on a roster

Frank was the biggest banks basher of all but when the idea of trading him for carrol came up i was like no ill stick with banks

This is not an easy ? reasons

Banks is better defensively, Carroll is better offensively but we have plenty offence in my opinion & not enough defence. Their style of game is different what would benefit us more offence or defence?

If Carroll's contract was for 1 year this is not even a debate.

After moving Ukic, Banks could see more mins as 3rd PG

We have our Rookie who needs mins playing SG as well as several others vying for mins there Carroll would have more players ahead of him at SG than Banks would at PG.

ink
08-20-2009, 04:35 PM
The thread should really be called "who has nicer street clothes?" because that's all I want to see from either of them.

B2B
08-20-2009, 04:45 PM
The thread should really be called "who has nicer street clothes?" because that's all I want to see from either of them.

Haha nice, that's the point if that's the case mlse saves 8mil & 2 years by not trading for Carroll.

As mentioned before, this trade only makes sense to me if there's incentive like a pick for instance.

deaner
08-20-2009, 05:48 PM

so why would we trade for 2 more years of street clothes?

OshGoshKaBosh
08-20-2009, 06:12 PM

Good point...Carrol is an expensive model. I take Marcus Banks as the most natural talent...as b-ball player and a model that is.

Byronicle
08-20-2009, 06:52 PM
I dunno. And Frankley I don't care!

LOL haha frankley

smith&wesson
08-20-2009, 06:54 PM
whos naturally better at riding the bench ?

hmmm i think banks he probably spends more time there.

umm, these guys are both burdens so id say keep banks, he will disapear faster.

ink
08-20-2009, 07:21 PM

You got me. :shrug: Maybe BC is just high from trading now and can't stop. lol.

THiiRTYONE
08-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Doesn't matter they're both going to be in street clothes

deaner
08-20-2009, 07:30 PM
The only benefit I see is team chemistry. There must be a better option out there. Diop please

blah-blah
08-20-2009, 07:36 PM

hahahahaha