PDA

View Full Version : Micahel Jordan.....why confusion?????

nipo10847
08-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I didn't want make this thread...bt i had to....i m heat fan.bt i firmly believe that Michael Jodan doesn't belongs to only chicago bulls, bt to the game of basketball...i mean there is no words that cn match him,,and there should nt be any doubt that his is the greatest ever...i hate whn i see some people try to put him down by saying stuff.....i believe to most people he will alwayz remain as the gr8 ever...and i dbt there will b someone soon to match his greatness. what do u guys think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WmNHGA5jh8

ink
08-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I think we should really start an MJ SHRINE. Wow we have had a lot of threads about MJ today.

Raph12
08-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Seriously guy, no one doubts that he is the best ever, this thread is like 10000 others, we need to let ignorant guys talking smack about MJ just have their day and move on with ours. Not worth another MJ thread.

ko8e24
08-15-2009, 10:44 PM
whoz this Michael Jordan guy u speak of?? never heard of him :hide:

Lakerfan8032
08-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you post a thread. Reading your post took me a couple times to make sure I got it.

ZebraCity916
08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you post a thread. Reading your post took me a couple times to make sure I got it.

HAHAHAHA

Me too.

But yeah, I don't even waste my time with threads that put MJ down. Like Raph12 said, we just have to let those people that talk bad about MJ have their day and move on with ours.

Hellcrooner
08-16-2009, 12:17 AM
sorry but im one of those people that says Magic was better.

I know im not alone, checks Adandes words in Espn.

Also i woudl add he is the best Sg ever but i dnt like comparing players of differente positions.

Is like comparing a Truck to a Car to a Motorbike, they are different things that all go into the road.

Pg GOAT Magic

sg GOAT JORDAN

SF GoAT BIRD

PF gOAT TIm DUNCAN

C GoAT KAREEM

Trouble87
08-16-2009, 12:30 AM

^ he speaks the truth

----------------------------

also there is no confusion about MJ that I know of... his dedication and hard work translated into greatness

MJ is one of the all time basketball greats and one of the best athletes ever to walk this earth