08-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Cinncinati Bengals Pre-Season Schedule

Friday August 14: @ New Orleans L 17-7

Thursday August 20: @ New England W 7-6

Thursday August 27: St. Louis L 21-24

Thursday September 3: Indianapolis W 38-7

Kakaroach
08-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Not a bad start to the pre-season. Palmer went 7-11 with 133 yards. Chris Henry looked solid with a 7 reception 100 yard game and OchoCinco had a 55-yard play. And it looks like a great move that we signed O'Sullivan. He went 9-11 with 100 yards.

Kinsm
08-15-2009, 02:11 PM
O'Sullivan's numbers were impressive but I wasn't overly impressed, he looked like a chicken with his head cut off on every play but was lucky to get rid of the ball (just so happened the ball got caught). I really don't think he's that much of an upgrade over Fitzpatrick. Either way their only chance at winning is with Palmer healthy.

Watching the O-Line and D-Lines are the most important thing right now. They both looked okay.

Kakaroach
08-15-2009, 03:32 PM
O'Sullivan's numbers were impressive but I wasn't overly impressed, he looked like a chicken with his head cut off on every play but was lucky to get rid of the ball (just so happened the ball got caught). I really don't think he's that much of an upgrade over Fitzpatrick. Either way their only chance at winning is with Palmer healthy.

Watching the O-Line and D-Lines are the most important thing right now. They both looked okay. I agree with the two lines. They looked good but I hope they improve for the season. But I personally think O'Sullivan is way better than Fitzpatrick.

disk 8
08-15-2009, 03:47 PM
O'Sullivan is way better than Fitzpatrick, but I hope we don't need him, we really need Palmer to make his come back this year or we will be drafting a qb next year.

Kinsm
08-16-2009, 04:04 AM
O'Sullivan is way better than Fitzpatrick, but I hope we don't need him, we really need Palmer to make his come back this year or we will be drafting a qb next year.

The first two spots next year should be RB and OT/G or DE...so let's hope Palmer comes back strong.

Kakaroach
08-16-2009, 10:00 AM
The first two spots next year should be RB and OT/G or DE...so let's hope Palmer comes back strong. x2 I think its still too early to draft a quarterback unless Palmer has a disastrous year. Anywho anyone else excited for the game against the Patriots on Thursday?

Kakaroach
08-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Time for St. Louis now. Anyone else wanna see something funny from OchoCinco? :laugh:

Kakaroach
08-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Lost to St. Louis. Eh who cares not like it was big.

agoody117
08-29-2009, 10:17 AM
they need to change the turnover problem quickly

and i think the O - line is looking week. .. we need to fix that so that palmer has enough time to pick out those great receivers..

Kakaroach
08-29-2009, 01:24 PM
they need to change the turnover problem quickly

and i think the O - line is looking weak. .. we need to fix that so that palmer has enough time to pick out those great receivers.. That is cuz the Bengals are dumb enough as to not have signed Andre Smith yet. :pity: It pisses me off cuz here comes the 4th pre-season game and we've gotten no news for the past like week and a half about this.

tribefan89
08-30-2009, 06:11 AM
my thoughts

oline- still pretty bad

Chris Henry looks good, hopefully he can stay out of trouble

Pat Sims is a beast on the dline

Maualuga and Rivers look good as well

Jordan Palmer has no business on a NFL roster

I dont think I can take a season of JT O'Sullivan at QB, Carson really needs to stay healthy

Kinsm
08-30-2009, 02:40 PM
That is cuz the Bengals are dumb enough as to not have signed Andre Smith yet. :pity: It pisses me off cuz here comes the 4th pre-season game and we've gotten no news for the past like week and a half about this.

Why care anymore about him, I hope the Bengals trade the rights to him in the next few weeks, even if he were to sign he wouldn't be playing for a long time now that he's missed all of camp.

Kakaroach
09-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Pre-season is officially over with the blow-out win last night against Indy. Its been a strange pre-season, and I'm really excited for the real thing. :clap:

MystkLp
09-04-2009, 07:30 PM
I am excited too! I am expecting big things and I know Palmer and company will step it up this season!