PDA

View Full Version : Future Raps

Ebbs
08-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Who will be better in future for franchise bargnani or derozen?

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-15-2009, 02:41 AM
Why would you put this in the nba forum? Only raptor fans lol.

SA5195
08-15-2009, 02:50 AM
Why are you asking this question now...Derozan didn't even play one game yet, and he's only 19, it's gonna take time for him to reach his potential, and Bargs still needs to improve alot.

NYKnickFanatic
08-15-2009, 03:02 AM
:yawn:

samus
08-15-2009, 03:26 AM
demarr

salimstoudamire
08-15-2009, 03:42 AM
USC product.

ChongInc.
08-15-2009, 04:48 AM
gotta say bargs.
hes just a mismatch everytime he steps on the floor.

i think the real question is... how good of a team will the raps be in the future with bargs and demar playing together?

the answer... AMASING!
(hopefully lol)

The Spanish Fly
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
gotta say bargs.
hes just a mismatch everytime he steps on the floor.

i think the real question is... how good of a team will the raps be in the future with bargs and demar playing together?

the answer... AMASING!
(hopefully lol)

a mismatch offensively and defensively.. starting center that has no help side d and can't rebound. i don't understand what people see in this guy. HE IS NOT GOING TO BE AN ALL-STAR!

Rego247
08-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Who will be better in future for franchise bargnani or derozen?

God demar hasnt even played 1 nba game yet and here were hailing him the future of franchise this is putting unwanted pressure on the young guy ... ppl are gonna have to alter their perceptions of DD at least for the first season .. i mean hes only 19 and will take time to develop

IversonIsKrazy
08-15-2009, 02:25 PM
I'd have to say it would be like a Dynamic Duo, like AI + Melo, no real 1st option. Plus when they're in there primes, Bosh will be just leaving his so it would be really really good team.

nstojic
08-15-2009, 03:35 PM
wow... offseason thread or what?!

oh well... the way i see it is, if they both hit their ceilings, demar would probably be perceived as the better player because at their peaks, demars game would be the 'sexier' of the two.. you know... allyoops, fast-break throw downs... freaky athletic blocks... etc...

secterm
08-15-2009, 04:13 PM
It's kind of like saying who's better, Boris Diaw or Jason Richardson. Charlotte chose Boris and Phoenix chose Jason. Personally, if it was for just one season and one season alone, I'd take Raja Bell (the final piece in the trade) cause i think he helps the team win more games.

ramz.n
08-15-2009, 04:37 PM
well if bargnani plays at the pace he did in the second half..and bosh decides to leave..than i think its a no brainer..until then bosh is the future.

yungballah15
08-15-2009, 05:45 PM
wait till demars rookie year is done and compare the rookie years.

Ebbs
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM
LOL

secterm
"I DIDN'T DO IT" Join Date: Jul 2009

It's kind of like saying who's better, Boris Diaw or Jason Richardson. Charlotte chose Boris and Phoenix chose Jason. Personally, if it was for just one season and one season alone, I'd take Raja Bell (the final piece in the trade) cause i think he helps the team win more games.

its nothing like that this is to young players still growing with lots of potential, not to vets who are not and do not have star potential.

FlakeyFool
08-15-2009, 06:43 PM
derozan could be the next joey graham for all we know

SA5195
08-15-2009, 07:19 PM
derozan could be the next joey graham for all we know

Or better, he can be Demar Derozan, no needs to be Carter, or Joey G, there different people.

BRoy23
08-15-2009, 08:28 PM
a mismatch offensively and defensively.. starting center that has no help side d and can't rebound. i don't understand what people see in this guy. HE IS NOT GOING TO BE AN ALL-STAR!

Amen

dhalvarez
08-16-2009, 12:18 AM
...or what if Joey Graham becomes the next Arenas??? what then??

Usually franchise players are shooting forwards or small guards (wing players that can control the ball and make the big plays) Lebron, Kobe, Jordon, Bird, Magic.....

...sure there are some centers or power forwards...but guys like Shaq always had Kobe or Wade, now Lebron...Duncan has had Ginobli and Parker to make the big plays and so on.

I hope that Derozan builds on his potential and one day can become that number one option for the raps in the playoffs or finals (why not)

No knock on Bosh, but I think that Hedo deserves and should get the ball in crunch time.

Ebbs
08-21-2009, 02:10 PM
...or what if Joey Graham becomes the next Arenas??? what then?? Well taht be nice!

Usually franchise players are shooting forwards or small guards (wing players that can control the ball and make the big plays) Lebron, Kobe, Jordon, Bird, Magic..... Bird played pf alot too ....

...sure there are some centers or power forwards...but guys like Shaq always had Kobe or Wade, now Lebron...Duncan has had Ginobli and Parker to make the big plays and so on.

I hope that Derozan builds on his potential and one day can become that number one option for the raps in the playoffs or finals (why not)

No knock on Bosh, but I think that Hedo deserves and should get the ball in crunch time. I disagree i think hes overrated and he has yet to prove he fits with toronto before he gets the bnall in crunch time

kantarok
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Demar will probably be better than Bargnani because from what I have seen so far, it looks like Bargnani is a slow learner while Demar is a quick learner.
and On top of that Demar is a wing player that is athletic so he has more of a chance in the league as an impact player.