PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone so high on Kevin Durant?

JordansBulls
08-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Why is everyone so high on Kevin Durant?

You have many who put him in the top 10 in the league. However since being in the league his teams has won 20 and 23 games while the year before he came the team won 31 games.

I understand he can score, but at this point I just can't see how people can say he is a top 10 or even top 15 player in the league.

daleja424
08-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Hype

carson005
08-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Durant single handily probably won them 15 games :laugh2:

daleja424
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM
He's a good scorer...but i tend to agree...he is somewhat overrated in the sense that he hasnt made his team a winner yet...

DCSportsIsPain
08-14-2009, 03:40 PM
He's 6'9" with a **** load of talent.
He could be the next T-Mac (when T-Mac was in his prime)
I reiterate, could be.
He isn't anywhere close to there yet.

bigsams50
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Def. Not top 10

Raps08-09 Champ
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
I agree.

He hasn't legitimately acheived anything other than rookie awards.

Hawkeye15
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM
The roster around him is not built to win today. Presti tore it apart, and got all young talent, picks, and money for the future. The Thunder actually played fairly well in the second half last year. Durant was not a top 10 player last year, but as I stated when I voted, I think he moves into it this year, easily.
Kid is 20. He will be a better Melo imo.

JordansBulls
08-14-2009, 03:43 PM

They were 6-2 without him.

King P
Because the NBA & most their fans are so offensive oriented. That's the problem with the NBA today. He is a great scorer, and that is where it ends. Don't get me wrong, I like KD, but i would like to see him add more to his arsenal than just scoring (some good Defense would help).
When he develops into a good defensive player, then come talk to me. Offense is great, but defense wins championships.

DitchDat
He's still young, give the guy some credit.
1. Experience, 2. Muscle, 3. Improved defense
IF he has those 3 things, he will be one of the league's unstoppable forces, and probably going at it with LeBron after Kobe retires.

what54!?
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
idk but top 10 (for now) but he will be a beast

ttam68
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
He's 20, 6'9", and averaged 25 PPG in his second season while shooting 47.6% from the field and 42.2% from three.

He could be better than TMac in his prime. Not to mention, he's humble and likeable in a league where Lebron is wearing an "MVP" t-shirt and Kobe is Kobe.

Plus, he's on a rising team which has the potential to be very good in a few years.

Ace33Bone
08-14-2009, 03:45 PM
The high ranking come from hime being 6'9 with guard skills and the flat out ability to put the ball in the hoop. The reason people are so high on him is because he has a great work ethic and the sky is the limit for him. I coached him when he was little and to see him work hard and develope into what he has become is amazing. I think he will be a HOFer and an All- Star in the next couple of years

blackjack_119
08-14-2009, 03:49 PM
The team that won 31 games had Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis on it. Can't fault him for having a worse record than that team. The pairing of players has also been kinda funky. Originally Durant (a natural SF) was forced to play SG; then Green (a natural SF) was forced to play PF; now Russell Westbrook (a natural SG) is forced to play PG.

TO Rapz
08-14-2009, 03:51 PM

You have many who put him in the top 10 in the league. However since being in the league his teams has won 20 and 23 games while the year before he came the team won 31 games.

I understand he can score, but at this point I just can't see how people can say he is a top 10 or even top 15 player in the league.

:bang: HES GOT THE WHOLE PACKAGE...HE CAN SCORE HE SINGLE HANDEDLY BROUGHT OKC UP AND A POSSIBLE...POSSIBLE PLAYOFF SPOT NEXT YEAR.THE DUDE IS A FREAK

blackjack_119
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM

Durant single handedly won about 4 games.

daleja424
08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Heres my best arguement... top 5 scorer... good person and ideal spokesperson... you dont expect to ever see him getting arrested or doing shady things...

TO Rapz
08-14-2009, 03:56 PM
durant is ill

daleja424
08-14-2009, 03:56 PM
:bang: HES GOT THE WHOLE PACKAGE...HE CAN SCORE HE SINGLE HANDEDLY BROUGHT OKC UP AND A POSSIBLE...POSSIBLE PLAYOFF SPOT NEXT YEAR.THE DUDE IS A FREAK

thats a stretch for a guy who has won 43 games in two years...he will need at least that next year alone to make the playoffs

Jay22Redd
08-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Because he's a beast.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Ive seen you say this before and I must say I like the direction your going. I always like seeing the impact a players addition has on his teams ranking in multiple categories. But I gotta say your putting too much blame on Durant for not winning. The team replaced Ray Allen with Kevin Durant, Rashard Lewis with Green/Wally. You oculdnt possibly expect that team to win more games.

Still like Ive said before how many 20 year olds have displayed this high level of play and you'll understand the hype.

NYtilIdie
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Difference between T-Mac in his prime and Durant is that T-Mac took a *****y team to the playoffs which Durant has yet to do.

But best believe when Westbrook,Durant, and Green hit their prime that squad will be deadly.

lorenz00
08-14-2009, 04:28 PM
cause his a beast!

Chronz
08-14-2009, 04:28 PM
They were 6-2 without him.
The early part of the year they were a mess with their coaching staff and with how they were going to play, and where Durant was going to play.

As the year progressed Westbrook found his groove and the team was clicking relatively speaking, during the 2nd half run. But still that is a curiously high winning% without their alleged best player.

Was the competition light or did anyone on the Thunder have an unusually efficient night, or do you think it sheds some light on Durants weaknesses as a player. Their defense without him on the court was a whopping +8.2PTS better this year. Thats a pretty significant weakness if it holds true, to the point where it just about eliminates his entire offensive contributions.

So in some ways hes worthy of the hype, his offensive game is so far ahead of his age, and his defensive game is largely a result of his frame so you know thats bound to improve.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Difference between T-Mac in his prime and Durant is that T-Mac took a *****y team to the playoffs which Durant has yet to do.

But best believe when Westbrook,Durant, and Green hit their prime that squad will be deadly.
That and Tmac was a stud defender from day 1. Durants body is perfectly built for the offensive end, but I dont think hes athletic defensively, though I have seen him recover on bad gambles like no other.

Hawkeye15
08-14-2009, 04:42 PM
That and Tmac was a stud defender from day 1. Durants body is perfectly built for the offensive end, but I dont think hes athletic defensively, though I have seen him recover on bad gambles like no other.

TMac was also not asked to do much besides defend at first. And no, Durant doesn't have TMac's athletic ability, he is just much farter along skillwise than any player his age, or probably any player that has come along for his age. As Durant adds some weight, and his team moves from bad, to average, to good, he will understand how important defense is, and become better

atl_braves_fan
08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Because he is really good.

Carey
08-14-2009, 04:49 PM
There is a few reasons he's has this much hype, first off his rare, we've seen tall guys that can shoot but not to many can put the ball on the floor like him, he has the highest ceiling of pretty much any player in the league because of this. Also he has a great work ethic and wants to be mentioned with the Lebron's and Kobe's. He has committed himself to getting himself stronger, he's gained 12 lbs this offseason and that was revealed weeks ago so i'd imagine its more by now. Also he is always on Twitter and doing Live chats which just adds to his popularity. He's the league's next Superstar, I'd say people saying he's top 10 are jumping the gun a bit, we have only won 43 games in 2 years, but we are on the right path and i think he'll be there in another year or so.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPIVLTL-ro

You guys have seen this play right, its pretty impressive that he could gamble and lose so badly, yet still recover in time to make it a tougher shot. If he can stay disciplined, I think he has the tools to be a good defender.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:00 PM
He is not top 15, his team hasn't won yet, he doesn't play good defense.

People love him because he is only 20 years old, and he's 6'9 (with a 7'5 wingspan). His potential is limitless. The Thunder were the youngest team in the NBA last year, were they not? After the coaching change, Durant started to play SF, that is when he took off.

During the month of February, Durant averaged 30.6 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 3.5 APG, 1.45 SPG and .55 BPG while shooting 54% from the field, 51% from three-point range, and 88% from the free throw line. That's pretty ridiculous from a skinny guy whos only 20.

If you aren't into KD, then perhaps you haven't sat down and actually watched OKC games.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
thats a stretch for a guy who has won 43 games in two years...he will need at least that next year alone to make the playoffs

He is playing in a ridiculously deep conference; his team is extremely young. You can't take away from a guys potential because of external forces.

D Roses Bulls
08-14-2009, 05:07 PM
I reiterate, could be.

please dont ever compare durrant to when mcgrady was in his prime. mcgrady was the best player in the nba when he was in his prime. well the best single handed scorer anyways and he was so much more athletic and gifted then durrant is.

but yeah i think durrant is a little over rated and so is his team. they need to win first before being hyped.

daleja424
08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
He is playing in a ridiculously deep conference; his team is extremely young. You can't take away from a guys potential because of external forces.

I dont take it away from him. Someone said they would make th playoffs though and I think thats a stretch... a big one!

Hawkeye15
08-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I dont take it away from him. Someone said they would make th playoffs though and I think thats a stretch... a big one!

maybe. If Harden is better than expected, and Westbrook can become a strong lead guard, I don't see why they can't compete for that 8th spot. It is wide open.

Carey
08-14-2009, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPIVLTL-ro

You guys have seen this play right, its pretty impressive that he could gamble and lose so badly, yet still recover in time to make it a tougher shot. If he can stay disciplined, I think he has the tools to be a good defender.

Your absolutely right, he has the tools to be a very good defender, and he has defended well in stretches(I watched all 82 games last season), he just needs to improve his technique and focus on that end. He's not gonna be a lok down guy because no premier scorer truly is. Kobe and Lebron play good defense but they wont guard the other teams best offensive player for heavy minutes, maybe just in stretches because they have to exert to much energy

theuuord
08-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Durant single handedly won about 4 games.

I'd double that number.

DCSportsIsPain
08-14-2009, 05:16 PM
please dont ever compare durrant to when mcgrady was in his prime. mcgrady was the best player in the nba when he was in his prime. well the best single handed scorer anyways and he was so much more athletic and gifted then durrant is.

but yeah i think durrant is a little over rated and so is his team. they need to win first before being hyped.

McGrady has progressively gone downhill every season since 2002-2003.
Durant is only 20 and has plenty of time to rise to the top of the league and slowly descend into obscurity like McGrady. That isn't saying he will, but he could. He does have the talent.

magichatnumber9
08-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Its because were all homers, we all listen too to much to hype, and we live in a 24/7 fantasy world.

Draco
08-14-2009, 05:21 PM
Word around the league is Durant is capable of being a 30 point per game scorer due to his size and what he's shown at age 20.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 05:26 PM
McGrady has progressively gone downhill every season since 2002-2003.
Durant is only 20 and has plenty of time to rise to the top of the league and slowly descend into obscurity like McGrady. That isn't saying he will, but he could. He does have the talent.
Does Durant have a curvature in his spine, bad genes overall, and a low threshold for pain? If not he should be fine, cases like Tmac are rare. Its more likely that if he ever disappoints it will be due to career altering injuries like Grant Hill / Penny / VC or something.

This is where him being so skilled at such a young age should help him. Tmac was very skilled but he relied on his supreme athletic ability to give him the counter option. His quick first step meant you had to play off him, based on last year KD is already a better shooter than Tmac ever was and he never relied on outjumping everyone around him to get his shot off. KD will be an A.S. caliber player from here on out, you can pretty much count on that. Like so many they will have better longevity than Tmac, whether they reach the highs he did, I highly doubt.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:29 PM

TMAC was never the best player in the NBA. More athletic than Durant? Yeah, but Durants height and wingspan is more impressive that McGradys; he is also far more offensively skilled than TMAC was at 20, or 21.

Everybody should watch him play as much as they can next year, it is quite a sight, seeing how easily this guy can score.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:31 PM

They could compete for the 8th seat. I think the Clippers have a better chance, if they can get their act together.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:36 PM
JordansBulls, KD wasn't lucky enough to walk into a team that had Hinrich, Ben Gordon, John Salmons, T. Thomas, Noah, and Brad Miller (not to mention Deng). No he hasn't proven anything in the playoffs, or been lucky enough to be in the playoffs the year after being a top two pick, but he'll get there.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 05:40 PM
TMAC was never the best player in the NBA. More athletic than Durant? Yeah, but Durants height and wingspan is more impressive that McGradys; he is also far more offensively skilled than TMAC was at 20, or 21.
Just keep in mind that skill doesnt translate into production. Tmac at 21 was an athletic specimen to behold before the back gave out. And he was widely recognized as such. Mac at Durants age was an MVP candidate.

Everybody should watch him play as much as they can next year, it is quite a sight, seeing how easily this guy can score.

I will see more of him this year for sure, but the past 2 years Ive only seen him in games vs the teams I follow, thats atleast 20 games a season and from that sample Ive yet to be as impressed as I was when Tmac got to Orlando. Id say Tmac in his final stay with Toronto was comparable to Durant last year, not in scoring outburst but in overall impact on the game.

TheMicrowave
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Kevin Durant is a rookie and the best player on his team. Opposing team defenses focus on him as their threat. I am more impressed with his efficiency than anything. If a defense is focusing mostly on him and he is shooting 48%FG, 42%3PT, 86%FT. That is what I am so high on. Scoring 26 a game is impressive as well.

His coaching staff is bad and he is the only person good on the team. He needs to get another player around him, become more of leader. He is so young. I think he has a promising future in the NBA.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Chronz;10541022]Just keep in mind that skill doesnt translate into production. Tmac at 21 was an athletic specimen to behold before the back gave out. And he was widely recognized as such. Mac at Durants age was an MVP candidate.

Right, it doesn't always lead to production; but when you're given the opportunity to be the #1 guy on a team, at 20 years old, and the team is being built around you, you will produce if you put in the work; I think he will. He doesn't only have great skills, but great fundamentals (offensively) its extremely natural for him, it always looks easy.

TMAC wasn't a MVP candidate at 20 years old. In 99-00 he put up 15 ppg, and only started 34 games. Statistically he became a candidate the following year at 21 going on 22, but even then the Magic won 43 games.

Bruno
08-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Kevin Durant is a rookie and the best player on his team. Opposing team defenses focus on him as their threat. I am more impressed with his efficiency than anything. If a defense is focusing mostly on him and he is shooting 48%FG, 42%3PT, 86%FT. That is what I am so high on. Scoring 26 a game is impressive as well.

His coaching staff is bad and he is the only person good on the team. He needs to get another player around him, become more of leader. He is so young. I think he has a promising future in the NBA.

Last year was his second year. Jeff Green has skills, as does Westbrook.

If the Thunder can trade two firsts and one of their young pieces for an allstar big, perhaps BOSH, they would be a playoff contender for years and years.

camador22
08-14-2009, 06:28 PM
I dont understand why people are overrating Durant as well. The potential is obviously there but currently he's a tall Ben Gordan and very one dimensional. He lacks leadership, defense and the ability to create for others right now. With that being said he may be a top 10 player in the next 3 seasons. I see him as a Tracy Mcgrady in his prime.

Draco
08-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Just keep in mind that skill doesnt translate into production. Tmac at 21 was an athletic specimen to behold before the back gave out. And he was widely recognized as such. Mac at Durants age was an MVP candidate.

Almost.. Tmac at Durants age wasn't a candidate.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/2000/playoffs/news/2000/05/09/oneal_mvp/

Tmac at 21 was 6th in total votes and in his 4th year in the league. Durant at 21 will be in his 3rd year.
http://www.nba.com/news/mvp_iverson_010515.html

6th in votes might have something to do with the team winning 43 games despite Hills season ending injury after just 4 games. However comparing that team with OKC, Orlando is much more experienced team.

Point in bringing this up, I don't see that Tmac has proven to be the better or more productive player overall compared with Durant at the same or similar age.

Chronz
08-14-2009, 06:54 PM
My mistake, god damn this kids ahead of the curve.

Toenail Clipper
08-14-2009, 07:01 PM
OJ Mayo is overlooked.
:|

championships
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
He is good now and super young. There is only time to grow and his game will get even better in time. Depending on his work ethic, He can become great. He has the tools to be, what he does with his talent is up to him.

_KB24_
08-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Why wouldn't you be high on him? The guy is a flat out stud when it comes to ball...did I mention hes only 20? He is going to be one of the best players in the NBA for years to come. At only 20, he averaged...
GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
74 74 39.0 .476 .422 .863 6.5 2.8 1.3 .7 25.3

Thats pretty amazing for a 20 year old kid.

IMO, he is in the top 10 right now...

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. James
4. Paul
5. Howard
6. Garnett
7. Deron
8. Duncan
9. Bosh
10. Durant

TheHeat3
08-14-2009, 07:27 PM
He is an amazing talent and puts up big numbers. Why else would people :whistle:and :drool: him.

albertc86
08-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I reiterate, could be.

That seems to be the general consensus among basketball fans. He is very reminiscent of T-Mac in his prime. I hope the kid stays healthy.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Why wouldn't you be high on him? The guy is a flat out stud when it comes to ball...did I mention hes only 20? He is going to be one of the best players in the NBA for years to come. At only 20, he averaged...
GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
74 74 39.0 .476 .422 .863 6.5 2.8 1.3 .7 25.3

Thats pretty amazing for a 20 year old kid.

IMO, he is in the top 10 right now...

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. James
4. Paul
5. Howard
6. Garnett
7. Deron
8. Duncan
9. Bosh
10. Durant

Are you really that high on Bosh and Durant that you put them over Carmelo, Billups, Roy and Johnson?

Trouble87
08-14-2009, 09:12 PM
I don't see him top 10 but he's definitely something special

Everyone knows the kid can score but its the way he does it, almost effortless. If he can become a little stronger he has the length to be a great defender.

Limitless potential on both sides of the ball...

cantstopthee
08-14-2009, 09:20 PM
because he's a god.

smith&wesson
08-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Kevin durant. . .

well all you had to do was watch him in the rookie/sophmore games... he looked like he was way too good to be playing with his peers.

plus yeah while okc are a bad team.. they are in the west and rebuilding.. some ppl have them making the playoffs in the west this year they might clinch 8th.

Kevin durant is the future of the league along with

rose
mayo
roy
granger
gay

thats why he gets such high praise.

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2009, 10:00 PM
He is rated where he should be. The guy is still very young and has a lot to learn. His team only won 23 games but he doesn't really have much to play with and his is in a rebuilding team. He is still settling his leadership skills on the floor.

I am expecting drastic improvement from Kevin Durant as well as for the Oklahoma City Thunder in this upcoming season.

_KB24_
08-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Are you really that high on Bosh and Durant that you put them over Carmelo, Billups, Roy and Johnson?

Thanks for reminding me of Melo, totally forgot. Hes in my top 10 so I guess Durant is just left out. As a Raps fan, dont you think Bosh is a top 10? I watch a lot of Raptor games and it would not make sense not to have him. I already had too many guards so I left Roy and Johnson out. I believe Durant is better than Johnson and its a tossup between Roy and Durant.

JordansBulls
08-15-2009, 12:56 PM
He is rated where he should be. The guy is still very young and has a lot to learn. His team only won 23 games but he doesn't really have much to play with and his is in a rebuilding team. He is still settling his leadership skills on the floor.

I am expecting drastic improvement from Kevin Durant as well as for the Oklahoma City Thunder in this upcoming season.

So how many wins are you expecting?

Sports Illustrator
08-15-2009, 02:08 PM
So how many wins are you expecting?

At least 33 wins. Then the following year another 10 win improvement as long as things go well. Then they should be in the 40's for a few years. They are looking to have a promising future.

Not only is Durant improving, but you also have guys like Westbrook and Jeff Green who are improving as well.

dsickich123
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Man you must be crazy...
Durant is the future of this league...
He is 20 years old...
he is improving every year....every month...
His efficiency is what sets him apart....
check out the field goal percentage at his age....
Check out the end of the season last year...

the 2nd half of last season Durant Averaged 28.7ppg and about 7 rpg (6.9)
His team was also FINISHED THE LAST 50 GAMES WITH A RECORD OR 20-30!

(Still that is nothing to be proud of)

But with all of the young players on that team improving and the addition of a few more pieces....it shows that the Thunder have a great chance at a .500 record this year...or better...

BULLSFAN0810
08-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Until DURANT PLAYS REAL D , ITS ALL HYPE ... PPL PUT TOO MUCH INTO PTS (& hes onA bad team ) PLAY D THEN U FANATICS CAN GET ON HIS BALLS ?

Ansy
08-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Every young guy who can put the ball in the basket is overrated. When they were young, Carter, Tmac, Kobe and Iverson were all considered the future of the league. Only Kobe got rings.

Time will tell if Durant's knack for scoring will cause him to emerge as a great winner. Right now he's just a guy who scores a lot of points on one of the worst teams in the league.

MagicBucsSox
08-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I reiterate, could be.

lol he plays nothing like tmac ever did. he has none of the explosiveness,no drives or posts like mac did. you guys just love throwing names out there

MagicBucsSox
08-15-2009, 06:36 PM
without a center or pf they wont be ish

Kakaroach
08-15-2009, 06:39 PM
I honestly don't care how much potential he has. As of right now, he's not better than Danny Granger. He might be one day, but for now he is just a scorer on a bad team, just like Kevin Martin.

Ansy
08-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I honestly don't care how much potential he has. As of right now, he's not better than Danny Granger. He might be one day, but for now he is just a scorer on a bad team, just like Kevin Martin.

I feel the same way.

Brew Crew
08-15-2009, 06:46 PM
I wish I was high on that Kevin Durant, I'm just on that schwag.:(

Draco
08-15-2009, 06:49 PM

Bad comparison. KD is probably the best player for his age group (around 20 or 21). The confidence people in his potential is in imagining that if he continues on his current path he might be the best player in his age group when he turns 26. Kevin Martin and Danny Granger are 26 years old and are not the best players in their age group. So at this point in their careers they've obviously got a much lower ceiling compared with KD. When you look at KD, it's not so much questioning whether he can be as good as Granger/Martin.. that's too low a ceiling for KD.

Grim Reaper
08-15-2009, 06:50 PM

The year before he came they had Rashad Lewis and Ray Allen. Kevin Durant is a stud and the Thunder are heading in the right direction fo sho. The kid has all the tools.

nbaguy123
08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
with his talent at his age, im not surprised that they hype him up so much. most people would normally hype up young studs. if he can muscle up and learn some defense he is going to be an elite player very soon.

nbaguy123
08-15-2009, 07:05 PM
hopefully, with his kind of talent and other good young players around him(green,westbrook, harden) it can amount to wins

214boyz
08-15-2009, 07:07 PM
this is a stupid thread!
KD is a beast he's not hype the dude is just on a young team
but yet he's a star on the rise and dont knock his game

Bruno
08-15-2009, 09:20 PM

And Danny Granger isn't a scorer on a bad team? The Pacers were a lottery team last year.

LAST SEASON, Durant shot a better FG% than Granger, a better 3 point FG% than Granger, more rebounds per game, more assists per game, more steals per game, and he also had a higher efficiency rating, according to NBA.com.

Do you know what Granger was doing at twenty years old? He was putting up 19.5 ppg for the University of New Mexico, not ripping up grown men on the professional level.

yanksknicksgmen
08-16-2009, 12:29 AM
This thread really is stupid. Durant is a beast just on a bad team

blastmasta26
08-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Next year, Durant will be very good again, but his team's chances depend on the development of Westbrook, Green, and Harden.