PDA

View Full Version : How does your fantasy team match up in the real NBA?

showtime5
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey guys, I thought it would be interesting to see how people would view our fantasy drafted video game teams in the real NBA. Please post a team you achieved in getting without cheats, etc. For example, my fantasy drafted team from NBA 2K9 that I got without cheating is:

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Raja Bell
SF: Danny Granger
PF: David West
C: Samuel Dalembert

Bench: Calderon, Battier, Millsapp, Love, Stevenson

How would the team measure up compared to the Elite teams in the real NBA such as the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, Magic, Spurs?

Where do you think the team needs to improve?
Would this team win a championship at any time?

This is just for fun to see how other people view our video game teams.

randomness
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
My team is in my signature..

zo#33
08-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I remember having Conley-Lebron-Thad Young-Dwight Howard-Bynum in my Heat team in 2k8.. Kicked ***

CB29
08-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I swear to god this is not a lie... started with the toronto raptors roster right after the shawn marion trade... after like a week of trading starting lineup was dwight, amare paul pierce, kobe, rondo, bench roy hibbert & aaron brooks .... everyone else was bad..... you can do it also... if you get lebron, kobe wade or howard or anyone at 99 you can get 3 of the celtics 4 for that one player so thats what i did except i traded lebron for amare, pierce and rondo

nbaguy123
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
biedrins
bosh
melo
salmons
t-parker
**bench**
calderon
hibbert
anthoney randolph
deng
petrius
redick
moon
ukic
lots of trading involved. i was using the raptors. the nba 2k9 dynasty mode was so addicting. it was a good two months of basketball gaming.

clutchski
08-12-2009, 12:11 AM
man I don't have a fantasy team..but wow I can't wait till 2K10 comes out.

carter15
08-12-2009, 12:49 AM
my current 2k9 fantasy draft team is
Jerryd Bayless/Javaris Crittenton
Vince Carter/Chris-Douglas Roberts
Thad Young/Trevor Ariza
Anthony Randolph
Brook Lopez/Deandre Jordan

i no its not that great but i like it :)