PDA

View Full Version : kleiza and wafer to olympiacos

jsumadchat
08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13554

so, looks like the door is officially shut on kleiza.... any other suitable bodies to fill the final spot?

RaptorizedKevin
08-11-2009, 12:52 AM
i dont think we need anymore more. too much minutes would be spilt between the 2-3 spot. i dont think we need anymore people. we basically lost quite a bit of our fan favs too.. we lost ap. pops. and for some people joey g. i thinkwe should just forgot it. we are alread 12 mil over the cap.

SA5195
08-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Wow...so Delfino = no, klezia = no, for some reason I wanted Hakkim Warrick, but then he went to the Bucks, Wafer = no. So that means its really up to Pops or Joey G filling in the last roster.

Big Game Son
08-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I get the feeling from Olym that they r like those call agencies and just keep at it all day until someone acknowledges or agrees. Their product is alot better than say knives or ridiculous vaccuums, but I do think they r AVID chasers and love cold calls. lol!

Big Game Son
08-11-2009, 02:59 PM
i dont think we need anymore more. too much minutes would be spilt between the 2-3 spot. i dont think we need anymore people. we basically lost quite a bit of our fan favs too.. we lost ap. pops. and for some people joey g. i thinkwe should just forgot it. we are alread 12 mil over the cap.

I dunno about him being a fan fav. Maybe respected but his lack of athleticism and ugly fade aways jumpers rly hindered his respect in my opinion. Pops was much more appreciated I think. AP was just obscenely overrated.

randomness
08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
We should sign a guy like Rashad McCants for the 1.4m MLE we got left to fight for the backup SF position wiith DeRozan and/or Wright... or Gerald Green... or Joey Graham.. or Pops... or Stephen Graham...or Bonzi Wells... or Patrick Ewing Jr.....

ramz.n
08-11-2009, 03:33 PM
lol i guess this is good considering they won't play on an opposing teams roster.

jrob23
08-11-2009, 04:12 PM
I dunno about him being a fan fav. Maybe respected but his lack of athleticism and ugly fade aways jumpers rly hindered his respect in my opinion. Pops was much more appreciated I think. AP was just obscenely overrated.

are you kiddin me???

AP is regarded as one of the best fade away shooters in the league behind kobe and a couple others

lmao @ ugly, his fade away is a thing of beauty, no idea what ur smokin buddy

DaoudS
08-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Greek Olympiacos = Toronto Raptors of FIBA.

ChongInc.
08-12-2009, 12:41 AM
take a shot on gerald green!
sometimes it takes a few years for a talent to take hold.
and he had some really impressive games with Dallas last year.
Example... Mcgrady.

DaoudS
08-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Example... Mcgrady.

The only way Green and McGrady compare is athleticism. Green has had potential for a few years now, but he hasn't been able to accomplish much when it comes to ball handling, defense and a consistent shot.

ramz.n
08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Example... Mcgrady.

green is an idiot who doesn't use his head..ill pass.

yungballah15
08-12-2009, 03:02 PM
we styll gotta get da 3 4 player.

Big Game Son
08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
are you kiddin me???

AP is regarded as one of the best fade away shooters in the league behind kobe and a couple others

lmao @ ugly, his fade away is a thing of beauty, no idea what ur smokin buddy

Mary Jane....to answer you now........best in the league...no way....think of how many he missed from the free throw line (as jumpers form one on one siituations) on his stupid fade backs. He is regarded as 'overrated.' A great 3 point shooter yes I'd agree there, but he missed more than he hit for sure. Else that like 11 points per game he was averaging would have been a good 16. Good luck in Cleveland AP glad ur gone but glad u can compete ur a good man.

shifty
08-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Btw DeMar has quite similar fadeaway. Nowhere as consistent of course :)