PDA

View Full Version : Who would you trade Chris Bosh for?

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Who would you trade Chris Bosh for? Assuming he leaves the raptors in 2010 and so that Bosh gets the max contract he wants, Raptors have to do a sign and trade deal...

I would like to see this go down...

It would not make sense to swap Bosh with Jefferson now because Bosh is opting out of his contract at the end of this season...so would you like if Raptors in 2010 sign Bosh to the max contract and traded him for Al Jefferson? Wolves get one of the big four for a long time, a quality big man perennial all star considered the best at his position in the entire league. He plays very similar to Kevin Garnett except he is considered one of the quickest PF's in the league..

Mavrix
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Josh Howard and Erick Dampier's 12 million dollar expiring contract. Maybe a first rounder to sweeten the deal

Raptors get 12 mil off the books for the big free agency next year and get a 20 and 7 wing in Howard

Dallas get's someone who can play the post with Nowitzki and make Dallas one of the most elite teams in the league

C- Bosh
PF- Nowitzki
SF- Marion
SG- Terry
PG- Kidd

nice line up eh? ;)

Raptors will have

PG- Calderon
SG- Howard
SF- Turkoglu
PF- Bargnani
C- Dampier's big fat expiring contract they can spend on a nice player like David Lee

zambo4president
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Ill go you Tyrus Thomas,Kirk Hinrich and Brad Miller.

heyman321
08-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Bosh is worth more than a pothead and a huge cinderblock.

Al Jeff -- I doubt that Wolves would or should do that. Jefferson is a better player overall, he has post moves and good footwork, and he can play defense better.

Raidaz4Life
08-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Sasha Vujacic and Bynum

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Josh Howard and Erick Dampier's 12 million dollar expiring contract. Maybe a first rounder to sweeten the deal

Raptors get 12 mil off the books for the big free agency next year and get a 20 and 7 wing in Howard

Dallas get's someone who can play the post with Nowitzki and make Dallas one of the most elite teams in the league

C- Bosh
PF- Nowitzki
SF- Marion
SG- Terry
PG- Kidd

nice line up eh? ;)

Raptors will have

PG- Calderon
SG- Howard
SF- Turkoglu
PF- Bargnani
C- Dampier's big fat expiring contract they can spend on a nice player like David Lee

I dunno, Dallas looks like they got the better end of that deal, for one thing can Howard stay healthy and guard the quick SG's? And i wouldnt want David Lee with the raptors, yea he's a rebouding machine but can he block? take charges, play good defensively? And i just never heard of a team with 2 white starting bigs, not trying to be rascist or anything, i am part white...its just that i would rather see another 7'0 footer at the centre position weighing at least 250 lbs + and is really really tough

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Sasha Vujacic and Bynum

i like that deal a bit more, raptors need a legit centre and bynum is young.

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 07:08 PM

well i dont think raptors need another PF since most likely Bargs will shift to that position, we got 2 good point guards, and young sg and Brad miller is way past his prime, when does his contract expire?

Raph12
08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Toronto wants white guys so: Marcin Gortat, Ryan Anderson and JJ Redick, now lets get it done!

Kobe2324
He is not worth anything near max deal...hes worth at most 5 years, 60-70 Million...i think thats pushing it as well

b_rad23
Players I'd trade Bosh for if I were the Raptors:
Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Carmelo
Dirk
Duncan
Dwight
Chris Paul
Durant
Roy
Derrick Rose
Al Jefferson
Maybe Danny Granger

I'd keep him though if I'm Toronto unless I'm sure he wants to leave.
Bulls could put together a decent package but they're stingy.
If you could make a move with the Blazers, I would go for that package.

Mavrix
08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
I dunno, Dallas looks like they got the better end of that deal, for one thing can Howard stay healthy and guard the quick SG's? And i wouldnt want David Lee with the raptors, yea he's a rebouding machine but can he block? take charges, play good defensively? And i just never heard of a team with 2 white starting bigs, not trying to be rascist or anything, i am part white...its just that i would rather see another 7'0 footer at the centre position weighing at least 250 lbs + and is really really tough

You wouldn't necessarly have to use the cap space to get David Lee, you could get a lot of very good all star caliber players with 12 mil

Also Josh Howards 11 mil contract is expiring as well so if you didn't want him you would have about 23 mil you could use to bring in a couple of pretty nice players

Byronicle
Toronto wants white guys so: Marcin Gortat, Ryan Anderson and JJ Redick, now lets get it done!

haha noo, please no more white guys, i like diversity but we are really becoming very....hmmm

Byronicle
You wouldn't necessarly have to use the cap space to get David Lee, you could get a lot of very good all star caliber players with 12 mil

Also Josh Howards 11 mil contract is expiring as well so if you didn't want him you would have about 23 mil you could use to bring in a couple of pretty nice players

well then, you call my people, ill call yours and done deal

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Bosh is not worth a max deal. THe problem is, he thinks he is. The WOlves would have zero interest trading away Jefferson, who has a 5 year, $60 million deal 1 year in, for a max deal for a player who frankly, isn't any better.

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
He is not worth anything near max deal...hes worth at most 5 years, 60-70 Million...i think thats pushing it as well

yea i dont believe he is worth that, but there is so much hype about Bosh...i mean just look at toronto who is trying to make a team just to satisfy Bosh, he is not that great of a player but many GM's think so, which is why i know he is going to demand for max, especially since Dwade and Lebron are definitely going to get max, Bosh is gonna want to have some

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Bosh is not worth a max deal. THe problem is, he thinks he is. The WOlves would have zero interest trading away Jefferson, who has a 5 year, $60 million deal 1 year in, for a max deal for a player who frankly, isn't any better.

yea i completely agree, trust me i do, just read the post ^^^^^

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM
yea i completely agree, trust me i do, just read the post ^^^^^

oh, I did. Problem is, the Wolves new GM, David Kahn, is not an ex player, or talent scout, etc. He looks at contracts, or players, as nothing more than a mathematical number. This can be good in some regards, it leaves your roster open for flexibility, because you won't sign, or take on any bad contracts. It is bad, because you may pass up a stud, but the fact is, Bosh is not worth what he will get paid. The Wolves are out of the equation for a sign and trade for him. So no use mentioning it.

GarlicStench
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Golden State has the best assets to offer. Here's what you get. A great young center in Beidrins, an up and coming power forward in Brandon Wright and future No 1 pick. We have others and some expirings if need be. Let make a deal!

smith&wesson
08-10-2009, 07:25 PM
if biedrins can get 10 mill bosh can get a max contract.
it doesnt matter if your worth the money or not, if you can get the money then good for you and bosh can get the money. so good for him. if gm's are throwing that kind of money at you it means your worth it. because if we dont sign him for that much someone else will. there for he is worth the money.

Raph12
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Al Jefferson >>>>> Chris Bosh, like people have said already Bosh isn't worth a max contract. Al Jefferson has blossomed into one of the best pf/centers in the league, he is a better rebounder, plays better defense, with better post moves, the only thing Bosh has on his is a bit more range. Bosh is not an elite player in this league he is a great player but not elite, he'll need to play alongside another great/elite player in order to get close to a championship (maybe Wade).

Idk about a good trade for Bosh, but if he really wants to leave then there isn't much TO can do to stop him and beg for a trade, he's unrestricted.

juggla53
08-10-2009, 07:30 PM

What are you high? Thats the contract emeka okafor got and he isnt half the player bosh is

Mavrix
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Golden State has the best assets to offer. Here's what you get. A great young center in Beidrins, an up and coming power forward in Brandon Wright and future No 1 pick. We have others and some expirings if need be. Let make a deal!I would take Josh Howard and his 11 million dollar expiring contract and Dampier's 12 million expiring contract over that any day

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 07:32 PM
I would take Josh Howard and his 11 million dollar expiring contract and Dampier's 12 million expiring contract over that any day

uh, yeah

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 07:35 PM
What are you high? Thats the contract emeka okafor got and he isnt half the player bosh is

Just because someone else got a ridiculous deal, doesn't justify giving the max to a 2nd option on a elite team. That is going to hinder whomever signs him.

Chronz
08-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Kaman

Trouble87
08-10-2009, 07:51 PM
David Lee, Toney Douglas, and a 2nd Round pick

badinger7
08-10-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd give Prince and Hamilton @ in a trade deadline deal.

clutchski
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
The Al Jeff deal would never go down unfortunately.

I quite like the idea the Mavs fan had though, that could be very beneficial for us

Wizard of O's
08-10-2009, 07:56 PM
If Toronto signed him to the max so he gets the full 17 mil max for next season. If I'm Morey in Houston I'm offering the rights to the Rockets 2010-11 pick (possibly a lotto pick) + Luis Scola and Chase Budinger

BkOriginalOne
08-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Maybe a boozer or Amare type deal.
If not, how bout, Josh Smith and some pieces.
More likely is a deal like Bosh for Biedries and some fillers.
How about, Chris Bosh and Rozen. For Tmac and Scola.. Makes the Raps instant contenders and the Rockets don't do so bad.
I definitely don't want what the bulls or heat have to offer. Even if Beasley or Tyrus is involved

BkOriginalOne
08-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Bosh and rozen
tmac and scola

shas
08-10-2009, 08:13 PM
the way things have went for the raps this off season i think he will stay.

j-bay
08-10-2009, 08:13 PM
2 #1 picks 3 #2 picks and 50 bags of basketball

JWO35
08-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Tayshaun Prince, draft pick, and filler for Chris Bosh

MagicBucsSox
08-10-2009, 08:24 PM

and picks and pietrus

clutchski
08-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Bosh and rozen
tmac and scola

I don't know why the raps would do this..it wouldn't make us instant contenders like you say.

Oh and I don't think Miami would be involved at all unless it had something to do with Beasley.

Draco
08-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Miller and Tyrus Thomas

Mavrix
08-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm kind of excited as to who Dallas will aquire next season with Dampier and Howard's combined 23 million dollar contracts.

I want Bosh in Dallas but I can't see him taking his log of minutes at the 5 when Dirk plays the 4 and Marion can slide to the 4 when needed

Is there any good centers available in the summer of 2010?

Tdots-Guido
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Miller and Tyrus Thomas

LOL! Oh yeah lets get right on that!:p

uncleben989
08-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Miller and Tyrus Thomas

quite the comedian we have here:clap:

arkanian215
08-10-2009, 09:01 PM
and hurt....

arkanian215
08-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Im a nets fan but
GSW offers Biedrins + Morrow (2 things raps need)
GSW
Ellis-Jackson-Maggette-Randolph-Bosh
Watson-Curry-Azubuike-Wright-Turiaf
Claxton, Law, George

TOR
Calderon-DeRozan(eventually)-Turk-Bargnani-Biedrins
Jack-Morrow-Wright-Evans-O'Bryant
Ukic,Douby, Banks, Belinelli

move belinellli for a big.

Raph12
08-10-2009, 09:22 PM
and picks and pietrus

four guys and picks? i dont think so, Marcin Gortat, Pietrus, JJ Redick and picks is fine, they don't need Ryan Anderson

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 09:32 PM
i would never want Biedrins, nothing against him but i really just do not want the raptors to have the White Twin Towers...i mean look at what happened to the Pacers, they had Rasho NEstorvic, Foster and Murphy and the only black dude Hibbert for bigs....

LanceUpperCut
08-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I like Al Jefferson but come on 1 good year were his team sucked and he was injured for a good stretch and everyone claims he is better than Bosh. If Bosh was on any other team he would get way more respect.

LanceUpperCut
08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Miller and Tyrus Thomas

And how about D-Rose for say Roko and Banks.

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I like Al Jefferson but come on 1 good year were his team sucked and he was injured for a good stretch and everyone claims he is better than Bosh. If Bosh was on any other team he would get way more respect.

he went for 22/11 in 82 games the year prior. just saying

zambo4president
08-10-2009, 09:52 PM
well i dont think raptors need another PF since most likely Bargs will shift to that position, we got 2 good point guards, and young sg and Brad miller is way past his prime, when does his contract expire?

I dont think you understand why i would give you these guys. Its not for value of talent. Most NBA trades are hardly about talent. Its about contracts. The Bulls would be giving you expiring contracts so you would have a bunch of money to sign FA.

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 09:57 PM
I dont think you understand why i would give you these guys. Its not for value of talent. Most NBA trades are hardly about talent. Its about contracts. The Bulls would be giving you expiring contracts so you would have a bunch of money to sign FA.

yes i didn't know, which is precisely why i asked !

LanceUpperCut
08-10-2009, 09:59 PM
he went for 22/11 in 82 games the year prior. just saying

Hey I understand the guy is great but sometimes people do overrate him. Bosh gets the same or better numbers but cause the team sucked last year hes a failure, even when Bosh was dropping 40 we would lose. This year Bosh has plenty depth on the team so if we can't win then I'll call him overated. Hey maybe all the G.M.'s are just dumb and we all seem to know that much more.

North Yorker
08-10-2009, 10:01 PM

If they just wanted expirings they would ship him to the West. Like Dallas
God

Hawkeye15
08-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey I understand the guy is great but sometimes people do overrate him. Bosh gets the same or better numbers but cause the team sucked last year hes a failure, even when Bosh was dropping 40 we would lose. This year Bosh has plenty depth on the team so if we can't win then I'll call him overated. Hey maybe all the G.M.'s are just dumb and we all seem to know that much more.

well, you are partial to your guy, no worries. Al Jefferson is the best low post offensive player in the NBA. He signed a 5 year, $65 million deal. Bosh will command more, upwards of 6 years, $90 million, and never be the rebounder, or on the block scorer Jefferson is. And as bad a rap as Al gets for defense, he is just as good as Bosh.
Now, getting great numbers on a bad team is a knock, and a justfied one at that. But Bosh is not a max player, and he will command such a deal. I wouldn't give up Jefferson for him, not at all.

pebloemer
08-10-2009, 10:07 PM

Two questions:
a) If the Raptor's are looking for expiring contracts (because "It's all about contracts,") why not let Bosh expire - he is an expiring too..

b) What free agents could we go after - we won't be able to afford a max player or anything - we are far over the cap as is AND the cap is expected to drop 5 million?

After you answer those questions, tell me why it is a useful trade for the Raptors.

j-mart
08-10-2009, 10:15 PM

Huh? I don't think their strategy is only to bring in white players. Look at the current roster. Right now the roster is about 50% white but if they resign Joey Graham and/or Pops that number decreases. The team make-up is a good representation of the multi-cultural city that they play in.

xxxplicit69
08-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Who would you trade Chris Bosh for? Assuming he leaves the raptors in 2010 and so that Bosh gets the max contract he wants, Raptors have to do a sign and trade deal...

It would not make sense to swap Bosh with Jefferson now because Bosh is opting out of his contract at the end of this season...so would you like if Raptors in 2010 sign Bosh to the max contract and traded him for Al Jefferson? Wolves get one of the big four for a long time, a quality big man perennial all star considered the best at his position in the entire league. He plays very similar to Kevin Garnett except he is considered one of the quickest PF's in the league..

Al Jefferson is very good too and is better in the paint. It would be a dumb trade between the twolves and raptors to trade. I want to see cleveland make a run for bosh because then they would solidify their chances of winning a ring.:clap:

Storch
08-10-2009, 10:19 PM
If i were:

Utah:
Bosh for Boozer and Korver

Toronto gets their shooting guard and power forward replacements for losing bosh and parker. Theyre both expiring contracts if they dont want to retain them. Boozer is a tough presence down low and would add toughness to their frontline with a weaker(but getting stronger) andrea bargs. Korver is a great shooter paired up with calderon and bargs. Good lineup.

Utah:
williams
brewer
ak47
bosh
okur

Washington Wizards:
Jamison and Foye for Bosh

Basically filling the same needs as i previously highlighted above, the only reason i would do this as a gm for the wizards is because they recently acquired and miller. Butler and Jamison are proven good players and Bosh is a superstar.

Toronto lineup

calderon
foye
turkoglu
jamison
bargs

wizards:
arenas
butler
miller
bosh
haywood

Draco
08-10-2009, 10:27 PM
And how about D-Rose for say Roko and Banks.

Premise is that Bosh is leaving the Raptors in 2010.. so I'd either low ball the Raptors or wait for FA.

BRE4L
08-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Amare for Bosh striaght up........

North Yorker
08-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Premise is that Bosh is leaving the Raptors in 2010.. so I'd either low ball the Raptors or wait for FA.

IF he does leave it will be via S&T cuz Bosh can get the most money that way and TO gets something in return.

This is why you arent a GM:)

randomness
08-10-2009, 10:57 PM
(For Bosh and Banks)
ATL: Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford
BOS: Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen
CHA: Boris Diaw, Raja Bell and Alexis Ajinca
CHI: John Salmons, Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng
CLE: Delonte West, Anderson Varejao and Zydrunas Ilgauskas
DAL: Josh Howard, Erick Dampier and Ryan Hollins
DEN: Nene, Renaldo Balkman, 3m cash considerations and 2010 1st rounder
DET: Richard Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince
GSW: Andris Biedrins, Kelenna Azubuike and 2010 1st round pick
HOU: Shane Battier, Luis Scola, Carl Landry and Brent Barry
IND: Danny Granger and Jeff Foster
LAC: Chris Kaman and Al Thornton
LAL: Pau Gasol and Jordan Farmar
MEM: Marc Gasol, Marko Jaric and Rudy Gay
MIA: Udonis Haslem, Michael Beasley and 2010 1st round pick
MIL: Andrew Bogut, Joe Alexander, Bruce Bowen, 5m cash and 2010 1st rounder

Draco
08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
IF he does leave it will be via S&T cuz Bosh can get the most money that way and TO gets something in return.

This is why you arent a GM:)

Right.. but I'm also hoping alternatives to Bosh present themselves in the future. If another club presents a better offer than Miller and Tyrus.. I might consider countering with a deal involving Deng. Although my preference would be to see how Rose/Bosh/Deng would work. Perhaps a second offer might include Deng, TT and for Bosh. If that doesn't do it then I'd wait for the FA class of 2011 or 2012. If I thought I had a chance at Durant in 2012, I'd pass on Bosh rather than sell the farm in an attempt to get him. I don't see it as a matter of meeting equal value for Bosh. He's not the type of player that I'd sell the farm for.

InfamousTHC
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Rockets are going to go after him really hard in Free Agency. The Rockets think he will be a more realistic target in free agency compared to D-Wade or Bron Bron.

b_rad23
08-10-2009, 11:18 PM
(For Bosh and Banks)
ATL: Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford
BOS: Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen
CHA: Boris Diaw, Raja Bell and Alexis Ajinca
CHI: John Salmons, Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng
CLE: Delonte West, Anderson Varejao and Zydrunas Ilgauskas
DAL: Josh Howard, Erick Dampier and Ryan Hollins
DEN: Nene, Renaldo Balkman, 3m cash considerations and 2010 1st rounder
DET: Richard Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince
GSW: Andris Biedrins, Kelenna Azubuike and 2010 1st round pick
HOU: Shane Battier, Luis Scola, Carl Landry and Brent Barry
IND: Danny Granger and Jeff Foster
LAC: Chris Kaman and Al Thornton
MEM: Marc Gasol, Marko Jaric and Rudy Gay
MIA: Udonis Haslem, Michael Beasley and 2010 1st round pick
MIL: Andrew Bogut, Joe Alexander, Bruce Bowen, 5m cash and 2010 1st rounder

I don't understand why the Heat are epected to give up a 1st in their deal when 1)Beasley is better than Josh Howard, 2)...actually nvm I just realized all these trades are ridiculous...

asandhu23
08-10-2009, 11:19 PM
a cartel full of mangoes....see warriors forum to understand the reference...lol

thecure
Raph12... I don't post often, but read most everything. Reading what you write hurts my brain. Not just in this thread, but most I read that you've taken the time to (maybe) think about.
Toronto is one of the most ethnically diverse place in the world, which BC understands and is doing a great job fitting a team to a city. People in T.O. want to see good ball (no matter the ethnicity of the player.) and I'm happy to say that this year looks very promising, so your whole whiteboy trade goes out the window. CB4 is going to stay where he will receive the most years at the most money, just as all the top FA's next year will.
Oh... I've just got to add that I am extremely happy that you've Wince Carter. It's always nice to have a quitter in the room, so that Howard will understand how not to act when things get tough.

Legitimate

Bosh averaged 10 boards a game, ya'll act like he can't rebound. Forth in the NBA in free throw attempts while shooting at a high percentage (career 4.87 - fg% .795-FT%) , he also plays with more range than most PF's. He's worth 12-14 mill per season? thats just a very stupid post if you ask me..Post something more thoughful next time. He is also 7th in the NBA in offenciency rating, that alone makes him a top 10-20 player in the nba. Bosh is worth atleast 15-19 mill per season. I wonder why noone likes laker fans.

So basically your saying that he is just worth 2 more mill than BYNUM? lol..He is just an overpaid overhyped cheerleader if you ask me. 2 more mill isn't going to get you a consistent 20-10 all-star.

Legitimate
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
I don't understand why the Heat are epected to give up a 1st in their deal when 1)Beasley is better than Josh Howard, 2)...actually nvm I just realized all these trades are ridiculous...

Beasley is one of the most horrid defenders in the NBA, thats why the heat would have to give up a first.

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
a cartel full of mangoes....see warriors forum to understand the reference...lol

LOL cartel

Steely McBeam
08-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I love the idea of trading with GSW, but i think any deal would have to involve anthony randolph

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Amare for Bosh striaght up........

i would do that in a heart beat, amare's game will complement Bargs much better

clutchski
08-10-2009, 11:43 PM
i would do that in a heart beat, amare's game will complement Bargs much better

I know what you're saying but that couldn't happen..Amare's personality doesn't compliment Toronto (or visa versa)..and plus Amare's defensive effort is extremely poor.

clutchski
08-10-2009, 11:47 PM
I might try a Biedrins/Ellis deal for Bosh/Banks (although that wouldn't be very feasible lol)

Byronicle
08-10-2009, 11:50 PM
I know what you're saying but that couldn't happen..Amare's personality doesn't compliment Toronto (or visa versa)..and plus Amare's defensive effort is extremely poor.

well he only said he didnt want to come to toronto right? is it because he just didnt want to piss off his organization at the time since phoenix is pissed at Bryan colangelo?

Well amare wants out now, what would piss off his old organization, hmm lets think ;)

Raps18-19 Champ
08-10-2009, 11:50 PM
I'd trade Bargnani for Bosh.

Bruno
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
I'd trade Chris Bosh for Lamar Odom, Jordan Farmar, Adam Morrison and a first.

He doesn't deserve the max and I hate how is grouped in with Wade and LeBron; Bosh and Anthony aren't on their level, but he is good, and most importantly youngish.

randomness
08-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Let's continue from yesterday...
(For Bosh and Banks)

MIN: AL Jefferson and Brian Cardinal
NJ: Yi Jianlian, Bobby Simmons, Eduardo Najera and Courtney Lee
NO: David West, Predraq Stojakavic, Rasual Butler and 2010 1st round pick
NY: Al Harrington, Wilson Chandler and Jared Jeffries
OKC: Jeff Green, Nenad Kristic, Nick Collison and DJ White
ORL: Rashard Lewis, Mickael Pietrus and 3m cash considerations
PHI: Elton Brand, Thaddeus Young and Marresse Speights
PHX: Amare Stoudemire and Grant Hill
POR: Greg Oden, Joel Przybilla, Martell Webster and Steve Blake
SAC: Jason Thompson, Andres Nocioni, Kenny Thomas and 2010 1st rounder
SA: Tim Duncan
UTA: Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Matt Harpring and 2010 NY 1st rounder
WAS: Antawn Jamison, Mike Miller and 2010 1st round pick

NANDOKNICK
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I would take Harrington , Lee and Robinson from the knicks
for Boshie

NANDOKNICK
08-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Overpayment supreme is what your list is

Let's continue from yesterday...
(For Bosh and Banks)

MIN: AL Jefferson and Brian Cardinal
NJ: Yi Jianlian, Bobby Simmons, Eduardo Najera and Courtney Lee
NO: David West, Predraq Stojakavic, Rasual Butler and 2010 1st round pick
NY: Al Harrington, Wilson Chandler and Jared Jeffries
OKC: Jeff Green, Nenad Kristic, Nick Collison and DJ White
ORL: Rashard Lewis, Mickael Pietrus and 3m cash considerations
PHI: Elton Brand, Thaddeus Young and Marresse Speights
PHX: Amare Stoudemire and Grant Hill
POR: Greg Oden, Joel Przybilla, Martell Webster and Steve Blake
SAC: Jason Thompson, Andres Nocioni, Kenny Thomas and 2010 1st rounder
SA: Tim Duncan
UTA: Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Matt Harpring and 2010 NY 1st rounder
WAS: Antawn Jamison, Mike Miller and 2010 1st round pick

NANDOKNICK
08-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Bosch wont even get you out of lottery slot

torontosports10
08-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Your a Knicks fan, what do you have to say about anything related to being successful?

And yoru saying Bron wont get you a Ring, yet if he signs with you you will be saying he is Jesus and will lead ya to the promise land.

faridk89
08-11-2009, 10:17 AM

C- Bosh
PF- Nowitzki
SF- Marion
SG- Terry
PG- Kidd

nice line up eh? ;)

Raptors will have

PG- Calderon
SG- Howard
SF- Turkoglu
PF- Bargnani

C- Nowitzki....he plays C
PF- Bosh ... he cant play C, he would get eaten alive!
SF- Marion
SG- Terry
PG- Kidd

Jobama
08-11-2009, 10:23 AM
how about haslem, beasley and wright for bosh? perhaps a first round pick too..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c3o686

JordansBulls
08-11-2009, 10:36 AM

Gotta give them Deng.

I'd say Deng, Thomas and Hinrich

Lineup
Rose
Salmons
Johnson
Bosh
Noah

JordansBulls
08-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I'd trade Chris Bosh for Lamar Odom, Jordan Farmar, Adam Morrison and a first.

He doesn't deserve the max and I hate how is grouped in with Wade and LeBron; Bosh and Anthony aren't on their level, but he is good, and most importantly youngish.

Please.

You mean Bynum and Odom or just Gasol straight up for him.

randomness
08-11-2009, 11:22 AM
If we were trading Bosh, these are some options:

getting a SF:
(move Turkoglu to PF)

getting a C:
(move Bargnani to PF)

getting an expiring contract SG/SF:
(to fight for backup SF/starting SG spot and teach DeRozan some stuff..)

realistic possible trades:

CHI:
Bosh and Banks for Tyrus Thomas, Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, 2010 1st round pick and 2011 1st round pick.

HOU:
Bosh and Banks for Battier, Scola, White, Barry, Cook, 2010 1st round pick and 3m cash considerations.

NY:
Bosh and Banks for Harrington and S&T David Lee.

GSW:
Bosh and Banks for Biedrins, Maggette, Wright and 2010 1st round pick.

POR:
Bosh, O'Bryant, Ukic and 2010 2nd round pick for Oden, Outlaw, Fernandez, Bayless and 4m cash (to buyout Banks).

nbaguy123
08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
deng,salmons,thomas and protected first round pick for bosh, and antoine wright

Diggy_2
08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
i would trade kirk for bosh

Bricklayer
08-11-2009, 12:06 PM
i would trade kirk for bosh

:pity:

BULLSFAN0810
08-11-2009, 12:06 PM
(for bosh and banks)
atl: Josh smith and jamal crawford
bos: Kendrick perkins and ray allen *.... DNT SEE BOS TRADING PERKINS....*
cha: Boris diaw, raja bell and alexis ajinca
chi: John salmons, tyrus thomas and luol deng *..... wont give up all this , AND HAVE NO SF .....*
cle: Delonte west, anderson varejao and zydrunas ilgauskas
dal: Josh howard, erick dampier and ryan hollins
den: Nene, renaldo balkman, 3m cash considerations and 2010 1st rounder
det: Richard hamilton and tayshaun prince
gsw: Andris biedrins, kelenna azubuike and 2010 1st round pick
hou: Shane battier, luis scola, carl landry and brent barry
ind: Danny granger and jeff foster *.... granger 4 bosh st8 up maybe .........*
lac: Chris kaman and al thornton
lal: Pau gasol and jordan farmar* .... no 4 gasol .....*
mem: Marc gasol, marko jaric and rudy gay* .....gasol & gay in same package ?.......*
mia: Udonis haslem, michael beasley and 2010 1st round pick
mil: Andrew bogut, joe alexander, bruce bowen, 5m cash and 2010 1st rounder

...... *this isnt real*

datpif
08-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Aldrige and Outlaw ASAP

tland22
08-11-2009, 12:22 PM

Who the hell is "one of the big four".? R u refering to the Raptors "big four"? If you are that is a JOKE...cuz theres only a the big one in a Raptors uni.

Id trade you Brent Barry straight up for Bosh.

D1JM
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Y trade for him, just wait till he is a FA

Ebbs
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
C- Bosh
PF- Nowitzki
SF- Marion
SG- Terry
PG- Kidd
well i dunno man Bosh has proven hes not fantastic at the center and Josh Howard is a really good player for us when hes not hurt..

THiiRTYONE
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Sasha Vujacic and Bynum

the raptors franchise for them, **** no :confused:

Ebbs
08-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Id trade you Brent Barry straight up for Bosh.
wow u are ********

Ebbs
08-11-2009, 12:38 PM
He may wnat to come to Dallas as a free agent because it is his home town

secterm
08-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Sasha Vujacic and Bynum

Plus two laker first rounders (or one first rounder if it's from a lottery team [bottom half of the league team]) and Marcus Banks goes with him.

I run NY
08-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Wilson Chandler + S/T David Lee

Knicks

Pg- Duhon
Sg- Hughes
Sf- Gallinari
Pf- Harrington
C- Hill

secterm
08-11-2009, 12:45 PM

+2 first rounders from a lottery team

secterm
08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Golden State has the best assets to offer. Here's what you get. A great young center in Beidrins, an up and coming power forward in Brandon Wright and future No 1 pick. We have others and some expirings if need be. Let make a deal!

Biedrins+ B Wright or A Randolph +Speedy Caxton + 1st rounder
FOR
Bosh + Banks

secterm
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Wilson Chandler + S/T David Lee

Knicks

Pg- Duhon
Sg- Hughes
Sf- Gallinari
Pf- Harrington
C- Hill

+Jordon Hill and 1st rounder

arkanian215
08-11-2009, 12:53 PM
well if you had to trade bosh who would you rather get back? biedrins + morrow is probably one of the best packages out there.

arkanian215
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
i thought he was from houston. i heard he was working out with houston native sean williams this past summer.

secterm
08-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Bosh is an Expiring contract you doe doe bird

JOSKOMANG4
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Understand that any deal with Bosh would have to include the contract of Marcus Banks.

So teams that should make a trade....

1) Bulls...

Acquire PG Marcus Banks and PF Chris Bosh from Toronto in exchange for...

PF) Tyrus Thomas, SF/SG Luol Deng, expiring contract of C Jerome James, and 2010 1st round pick..

If trade went down, starting lineup:

C: Joakim Noah/Brad Miller/Aaron Gray
PF: Chris Bosh/James Johnson*
SF: Jon Salmons/Linton Johnson/ Taj Gibson*
SG: Kirk Hinrich/J.Pargo
PG: Derrick Rose/Lyndsay Hunter/ Marcus Banks

Will be updated.*

2) Wizards

Wizards acquire PG marcus Banks and PF Chris Bosh from Wizards in exchange for PF A. Jamison, C J. Mcgee, C/PF A. Blatche, and SG D. Stevenson.

Wizards Lineup:

C: Brendan Haywood/F.Oberto
PF: Chris Bosh/Dominic McGuire
SF: Caron Butler/Mike Miller
SG: Randy Foye/Nick Young/Javaris Crittenton
PG: Gilbert Arenas/Mike James/ Marcus Banks

Spurs88
08-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Bosh will definately be a big force in next years free-agency.If a playoff team picks him up,that could push them over the top.I would personally like to see him back home in Texas and ballin' with the SPURS.But that's along shot

datpif
08-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Your a Knicks fan, what do you have to say about anything related to being successful?

And yoru saying Bron wont get you a Ring, yet if he signs with you you will be saying he is Jesus and will lead ya to the promise land.

lmaoooooooo

tland22
08-11-2009, 05:39 PM
wow u are ********

Dude Brent Barry is a legit solid 3 point shooter, and he won the dunk contest over 10 years ago....so whats the problem?

LanceUpperCut
08-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Dude Brent Barry is a legit solid 3 point shooter, and he won the dunk contest over 10 years ago....so whats the problem?

Wow you really are ********. I feel bad now.

b_rad23
08-11-2009, 05:43 PM
+Jordon Hill and 1st rounder

You think Bosh is worth two starting caliber forwards, a young high-upside forward and a 1st rounder? :laugh2: I'm not even a Knicks fan, but this is Raptor homerism at it's finest.

And lance:he was joking...

juggla53
08-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Just because someone else got a ridiculous deal, doesn't justify giving the max to a 2nd option on a elite team. That is going to hinder whomever signs him.

I didnt say it justified it but when rashard lewis is getting 118 million to be the second option on an elite team then why on earth wouldnt bosh get something similar

Raps18-19 Champ
08-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I want a veteran big man, a journey man big man, a journey man wing, money and 2 first round draft picks.

tland22
08-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Lololol

Hawkeye15
08-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I didnt say it justified it but when rashard lewis is getting 118 million to be the second option on an elite team then why on earth wouldnt bosh get something similar

because in the current economy for one, and for the simple reason that most GM's wouldn't spend that kind of money on a 2nd option. That Lewis deal will bite them in the *** down the line.

juggla53
08-11-2009, 09:33 PM
because in the current economy for one, and for the simple reason that most GM's wouldn't spend that kind of money on a 2nd option. That Lewis deal will bite them in the *** down the line.

Ben gordon just got 55 million and hes a 6'0 scorer with limited deffensive abilities and hes nothing close to a 2nd option on a good team, face it bosh will get somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 million over six years because hes an athletic big in a leauge where many of the top PF's are getting older (duncan, kg, etc...) and with so many teams cutting cap space for next summer there will still be plenty of money to throw around and bosh will see a good chunk of it. The fact that in your eyes he isnt worth 100 million has nothing to do with the fact that 100 million is probabley what he will get.

b_rad23
08-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Just because some GMs don't care about spending money responsibly/smartly doesn't mean that all of them will.

I don't doubt he'll get a max deal, but I don't think he's worth it.

Shard definitely wasn't worth it either, and I've noticed a ton of guys getting overpaid big time lately (varajao, bargs, etc..).

j-bay
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM
6 #1 picks 7 #2 picks and 150 bags of basketball

Toenail Clipper
08-11-2009, 11:39 PM
DJ Mbenga for Chris Bosh. That's a good trade!

rapswin98
08-12-2009, 01:11 AM
DJ Mbenga for Chris Bosh. That's a good trade!How bout Bosh for Kobe. Thats a better trade!

oshen333
08-12-2009, 01:26 AM
i would give up jeff green and a first round pick in the 2010 draft( we have 2 of them)

MajorFloridaFan
08-12-2009, 02:24 AM
JJ gortat and trade exception of 8 mill

raptors3589
08-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't trade him

jimbobjarree
08-27-2009, 03:03 PM
someone who can actually defend

ChiSox219
08-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Understand that any deal with Bosh would have to include the contract of Marcus Banks.

So teams that should make a trade....

1) Bulls...

Acquire PG Marcus Banks and PF Chris Bosh from Toronto in exchange for...

PF) Tyrus Thomas, SF/SG Luol Deng, expiring contract of C Jerome James, and 2010 1st round pick..

If trade went down, starting lineup:

C: Joakim Noah/Brad Miller/Aaron Gray
PF: Chris Bosh/James Johnson*
SF: Jon Salmons/Linton Johnson/ Taj Gibson*
SG: Kirk Hinrich/J.Pargo
PG: Derrick Rose/Lyndsay Hunter/ Marcus Banks

Will be updated.*

2) Wizards

Wizards acquire PG marcus Banks and PF Chris Bosh from Wizards in exchange for PF A. Jamison, C J. Mcgee, C/PF A. Blatche, and SG D. Stevenson.

Wizards Lineup:

C: Brendan Haywood/F.Oberto
PF: Chris Bosh/Dominic McGuire
SF: Caron Butler/Mike Miller
SG: Randy Foye/Nick Young/Javaris Crittenton
PG: Gilbert Arenas/Mike James/ Marcus Banks

:clap:

Just read through all the posts in this thread and this is far and away the most logical reasoning. At least someone understands basic principles of NBA roster management.

As for what I would give from the Bulls, Tyrus, Hinrich, filler would be my initial offer. I'd rather test free agency than give up Deng.

THiiRTYONE
08-27-2009, 03:37 PM
try to keep CB4 please, we're gonna regret it in the future.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-27-2009, 03:55 PM
you guys can make all the wack offers you want and all the bulls fans can say hes going to leave via free agency all they want, bosh is a raptor for the rest of his life max contract or not lol hes not leaving us in 2010....

ChiSox219
08-27-2009, 04:05 PM
you guys can make all the wack offers you want and all the bulls fans can say hes going to leave via free agency all they want, bosh is a raptor for the rest of his life max contract or not lol hes not leaving us in 2010....

because the Raptors have a long and established history of keeping their star players :rolleyes:

rickyk13
08-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Bosh and a first
kevin martin and jason thompson

maybe some fillers

I dont know? i dont know much about the kings

secterm
08-27-2009, 04:54 PM

You take Banks and POB as well, and add Mickael Pietrus + 2-1st rounders (atleast 1 from a crappy team), 1-2nd rounder. It actually appears it would just meet the 125% salary requirement, but if it didn't, Magic could toss in Anthony Johnson, and the raps move Johnson easily as his contract expires.

dtmagnet
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
i would give up jeff green and a first round pick in the 2010 draft( we have 2 of them)

If trading him was the only option I would do that.
I think the Clippers would make a good trading partner as well focusing the deal around one of their C's. My first choice would be to re-sign Bosh though.

B2B
08-27-2009, 05:06 PM
If I were to trade Bosh, it would be for a large expiring, a young player with potential & a 2010 lottery pick.

I would trade with NJ at trade deadline

Simmons 11mil expiring, B.Lopez, 2010 pick

B2B
08-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I would trade with at trade deadline

NJ - (team I think would have the best deal)

Miami

Qrich 8.7mil expiring, Beasley, Heat 2010 pick, Raps protected 2010 pick returned.

Chicago

Miller 12mil expiring, Noah, J.Johnson, 2010 pick

Houston

Tmac 22mil, 2010 pick (Only do this if pick is top 5) & Banks is included

nba~GURU~
08-27-2009, 06:22 PM

lol whats ridiculous is you ... in what way is beasley better then howard? maybe in the future yes but beasley does not put up the number josh howard does and beasley has yet to be named to an allstar team your miami homerness is amusing... o wait i know what your boy has over howard crack addiction(Y) :clap:

nba~GURU~
08-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Bosh and a first
kevin martin and jason thompson

maybe some fillers

I dont know? i dont know much about the kings

so why are you proposing a trade:S

azkarraga
08-27-2009, 06:26 PM
its funny, but i didnt think bosh could get this much attention. but if he does, may be he's worth max contract after all...

GAWDtv
08-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Dallas expiring sounds good if we cant keep him. All the haters are wrong, he's a MAx top young big in the L

Ebbs
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Kaman

kaman for bosh u serious

secterm
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
I would trade with at trade deadline

NJ - (team I think would have the best deal)

Miami

Qrich 8.7mil expiring, Beasley, Heat 2010 pick, Raps protected 2010 pick returned.

Chicago

Miller 12mil expiring, Noah, J.Johnson, 2010 pick

Houston

Tmac 22mil, 2010 pick (Only do this if pick is top 5) & Banks is included

I like all those deals except the Houston deal. The main this we would get from the Houston deal is cap room, and I don't know that we would do that much with the cap space considering that BC is known to overpay and even still he has a hard time signing talent (this offseason, both Marion and Ariza turned BC down).

azkarraga
08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
I like all those deals except the Houston deal. The main this we would get from the Houston deal is cap room, and I don't know that we would do that much with the cap space considering that BC is known to overpay and even still he has a hard time signing talent (this offseason, both Marion and Ariza turned BC down).

didnt know ariza did

zezak
08-27-2009, 07:35 PM

Seriously? And yet a Raps fan talking about being successful, what the hell have the Raptors done that you can put down another team? Seems like you just started watching basketball.

Knick's franchise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raps franchise by miles and miles.

clutchski
08-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Seriously? And yet a Raps fan talking about being successful, what the hell have the Raptors done that you can put down another team? Seems like you just started watching basketball.

Knick's franchise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raps franchise by miles and miles.

Not right now it isn't, but I agree fully with the first part.

zezak
08-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Not right now it isn't, but I agree fully with the first part.

Sorry you might have misunderstoud me, was talking about as accomplishments as a franchise.:p

B2B
08-27-2009, 08:11 PM

I'm not big on the Houston deal either but it depends on who we would get with a top 5 pick.

JLynn943
08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Jason Thompson/Andres Nocioni + Kenny Thomas' expiring + 2nd round pick

mikantsass
08-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Bosh for Granger & Dunleavy

rickyk13
08-27-2009, 09:34 PM
so why are you proposing a trade:S

Cause Im a raptors fan and i hate bosh and I dont know if sacremento is rebuilding or looking for an all star

Trying to see what sac fans think of it bud!

lorenz00
08-27-2009, 10:24 PM
bosh wont leave TO nigguh

Mave1002
08-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Sasha Vujacic and Bynum :D

Not bad..

Pau
Bosh
Artest
Kobe
Fish

DJ/JP
LO
Walton/Ammo
Brown
Farmar

Ima give Andrew Bynum another season though.

Mave1002
08-27-2009, 10:56 PM

Go fish.

CB4MVP-raptors
08-27-2009, 10:59 PM

CHRIS BOSH IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA TODAY. no way he is gonna get traded for girls like jefferson, dampier. Thats a joke. Chris bosh is probablyy the best power forward in the game today considering how k.g is playing these day's. AND YOU GUYS ARE NAMING HIM IN THE SAME BREATH AS GUYS LIKE AL JEFFERSON. that is SHAMEFULL. if u think chris bosh will get traded for sissy's like these u dont know basketball at ALL

RocketsFan4Life
08-27-2009, 11:08 PM
how about bosh for battier landry cook and barry who are both expiering contracts

ILLN355
08-27-2009, 11:11 PM
You guys dont get it do you? Bosh is gonna be traded for Shaq and Z, giving Raps cap space. And the talk about Bosh and max contract, that was all a show, really hes gonna take a pay-cut and resign with the Cavs.

Trust me, come this time next year ya'll will be regretting you disagreed with me.

secterm
08-28-2009, 01:07 AM
CHRIS BOSH IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA TODAY. no way he is gonna get traded for girls like jefferson, dampier. Thats a joke. Chris bosh is probablyy the best power forward in the game today considering how k.g is playing these day's. AND YOU GUYS ARE NAMING HIM IN THE SAME BREATH AS GUYS LIKE AL JEFFERSON. that is SHAMEFULL. if u think chris bosh will get traded for sissy's like these u dont know basketball at ALL

I'm a Raps fan and I would trade CB4 for Al Jefferson. I think it's Minnesota that would be the less interested team in that proposition.

rickyk13
08-28-2009, 10:16 AM

Sissy's?
Im a raps fan and i hate bosh's game
SOFT
al jefferson is nails compared to bosh

we have two schoolgirls playing at our 4 and 5 why wouldnt we trade bosh for jefferson and let bargs play the 4.
As of now we have 5 perimeter players so we could use a guy who doesnt mind goin into the paint and has some low post moves.

But i doubt minnesota would do that deal because jefferson is more valuable than bosh

rickyk13
08-28-2009, 10:19 AM
how about bosh for battier landry cook and barry who are both expiering contracts

I would have done that last year before we signed turk but i think hes better battier is a better 3 and so is turk so prbly not now

Prbly wouldnt have wanted all those plugs though lol

Mikeleafs
08-28-2009, 10:47 AM
I still think Portland has the better package to offer...

Portland gets:
Bosh
Banks

Toronto gets:
Oden or Aldridge
Fernandez or Bayless
1st round pick

SlaterRaps
08-28-2009, 11:17 AM

Dude Bosh is good but he is definetley in the same league as Al Jefferson. I think everyone here would agree Bosh is a soft player compared to him too so i dont know where you get your argument there.