brisk002
08-07-2009, 03:59 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/52677817.html

Bucks24226
08-07-2009, 05:10 PM
i like telfair but not as a replacement for sessions

crewfan13
08-07-2009, 06:52 PM
No, why would we do that? If we think that we need a PG, why don't we just try to bring back Sessions for a year, rather than having Telfair for two. Plus he's pretty young and inexperienced that he wouldn't help Jennings devolopment at all.

xwashableclothx
08-07-2009, 07:26 PM
ive been hearing something about a pick being involved to, don't really have a source but go over to the knicks forum and you can probally find it

kingofdaburbs19
08-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Whats up with Ridnour? Isn't he making something like 6 mil this season?

Kefman2110
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
I would hate it if we got Telfair. Ya know I still do not understand why everybody wants to sign Sessions. I like the guy and respect his skills but we dont really need him. Brandon Jennings is the point guard for the bucks. and another thing why does everybody want to get rid od Ridnour. I think he is a solid veteren point guard who can show Jennings the ropes.
Just having two young point guards like Jennings and Sessions would jsut create problems.
but sorry for my rant right there, but I am against this sign and trade:sessions for telfair unless they get a draft pick out of it. What about this tade idea: Sessions(if we sign him), Gadzurich, Kurt Thomas, and pick for Camby?

wissportsfan
08-07-2009, 09:05 PM
They would have to include something else. Straight up would be horrible.

ValuePick
08-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Sessions and a 2nd rounder for Telfair and DeAndre Jordan

Brew Crew
08-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I love the idea!

Simple reason too....When you just draft the point guard of our future, you don't go and sign our other PG to a 5-year deal. (Mo Williams, TJ Ford anybody?) We have Ridnour who is a solid veteran that will start ahead of B.J. and eventually give up the role to him. Telfair is someone who can be worked on, and shouldn't expect a lot of time to begin with. Go young, save money, and wait for 2010 to get Dwayne Wade, Mr. Hammond...He's our only shot at a true star. (Oh, and could you imagine a good Jennings with Dwayne Wade up top?)

PG Brandon Jennings
SG Dwayne Wade
SF MBah Moute
PF Hakim Warrick
C Andrew Bogut

I'd buy season tickets...

BlinkManJan02
08-08-2009, 11:55 AM
i wouldn't mind this. i would miss sessions, if a pick were involved that would be awesome.

Jeremy22265
08-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Wat about camby he has one year left and he's a good center pluss gives us another 9mil off the books for next seasons free agents

hgtiger32
08-08-2009, 01:46 PM
I love the idea!

Simple reason too....When you just draft the point guard of our future, you don't go and sign our other PG to a 5-year deal. (Mo Williams, TJ Ford anybody?) We have Ridnour who is a solid veteran that will start ahead of B.J. and eventually give up the role to him. Telfair is someone who can be worked on, and shouldn't expect a lot of time to begin with. Go young, save money, and wait for 2010 to get Dwayne Wade, Mr. Hammond...He's our only shot at a true star. (Oh, and could you imagine a good Jennings with Dwayne Wade up top?)

PG Brandon Jennings
SG Dwayne Wade
SF MBah Moute
PF Hakim Warrick
C Andrew Bogut

i'll make a sig bet with you that Brandon Jennings starts from day 1

Phantomrider
08-08-2009, 02:26 PM
If you look at the Clippers roster you see only one athletic SF and we have guys who will play multiple positisons at SF/PF. Looking at our roster I just don't see JA getting a lot of clock this season. A good sign and trade for both teams would be to sign RS for approx. 3.6mil/yr and package JA and KT (after 23 Aug) for Camby. Everyone walks away happy, well except Sessions. This will allow us to keep the two flying dutchmen next to each other at the end of the bench.

xwashableclothx
08-08-2009, 03:36 PM
I love the idea!

PG Brandon Jennings
SG Dwayne Wade
SF MBah Moute
PF Hakim Warrick
C Andrew Bogut

well unless Tom Crein is gunna come coach the Bucks i think its safe to say Wade isn't comeing here, don't get me wrong I would love it, he use to fill the Bradley Center all the time with Marquette and he would definatley fill it again if he came here, but leaving warm weather Chalmers and Beasley for winter Jennings and Bogut, not gunna happen sorry

C-Dub
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Wat about camby he has one year left and he's a good center pluss gives us another 9mil off the books for next seasons free agents

id put him at pf and let boguy play C. when he was on the nuggets he started C and he is too small to guard a lot of them, hes better at weakside blocking too. great rebounder, ok scorer and i think hed work at PF. then hakim could play sf and you guys would have a big lineup. id have to say i miss the cambyman playing denver but after he left our rebounding and defense as a team went way up because no one could depend on him anymore.

Brew Crew
08-08-2009, 09:10 PM
well unless Tom Crein is gunna come coach the Bucks i think its safe to say Wade isn't comeing here, don't get me wrong I would love it, he use to fill the Bradley Center all the time with Marquette and he would definatley fill it again if he came here, but leaving warm weather Chalmers and Beasley for winter Jennings and Bogut, not gunna happen sorry

You never know...Money speaks loud.

xwashableclothx
08-08-2009, 10:59 PM
You never know...Money speaks loud.

Yes money does talk, but we aren't going to have money next summer. Redd has a player option for next season where he would be owed 18million. Why on earth would he leave 18million to go somehwere and make under the MLE. Unless Redd is traded we have no money what so ever next year.

Phantomrider
08-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Yes money does talk, but we aren't going to have money next summer. Redd has a player option for next season where he would be owed 18million. Why on earth would he leave 18million to go somehwere and make under the MLE. Unless Redd is traded we have no money what so ever next year.
You are totally right!! I don't care if we are one game out of the playoffs before the trade deadline; if a team offers us an expiring contract for him, let MaxRedd go! 18mil is freaking ridiculos for a Dale Ellis type player. I wish we could give him away now so we could sign AI giving the Bucks the fastest backcourt in the NBA. Oh well I guess that will only happen on NBA Live.

BlinkManJan02
08-09-2009, 09:50 AM
i still think the bucks are getting kind of ripped off with just telfair though. they could lose him and get nothing though, so something is better than nothing. and that would be sweet if redd would take a paycut haha, he's my favorite player but his contract is really hurting the Bucks at a crucial time.

jay87shot
08-09-2009, 05:43 PM
No way the bucks sign Wade next year. Money talks for sure we don't have enough and there will be 10 better teams offering him max contracts. Wade would be awesome but no chance. We would have to look down the list there are like 30 stars we might be able to sign someone in the middle of that class. Also I would sign and trade for Telfair because he'd be a terrible role model for Jennings. Maybe we get lucky and no one signs him to an offer sheet, we can trade him mid season for a mid to late first and trade ridnour before the season starts for a young guard or a pick.

ClipperfanKevin
08-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Sessions and a 2nd rounder for Telfair and DeAndre Jordan
No way the Clippers trade Jordan. He's young and has some pretty good chemistry with Blake Griffin.

If you look at the Clippers roster you see only one athletic SF and we have guys who will play multiple positisons at SF/PF. Looking at our roster I just don't see JA getting a lot of clock this season. A good sign and trade for both teams would be to sign RS for approx. 3.6mil/yr and package JA and KT (after 23 Aug) for Camby. Everyone walks away happy, well except Sessions. This will allow us to keep the two flying dutchmen next to each other at the end of the bench.

The only deal I can see the Clippers doing with Camby is Camby and a 2nd rounder for Sessions and Mbah a Moute. Camby is very important to our franchise. He is a mentor on the defensive end for both Jordan and Griffin. He also leads by example on the floor.