PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Delfino has been in contact with Real Madrid

Byronicle
08-07-2009, 03:42 PM
according to Hoopshype, thought let you guys know...might clear things up on who will fill up that last spot, hopefully its Joey Graham, glad Delfino might go back to Europe

clutchski
08-07-2009, 03:45 PM
JG would be a much cheaper option.

rapswin98
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
thats good delfinos asking for a little to much, we should just go after J.Graham

yungballah15
08-07-2009, 04:04 PM
thanx god, BC just sign joey, we dont need ungrateful players on this team. but i hate all these delfino news.

The Wise 1
08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
according to Hoopshype, thought let you guys know...might clear things up on who will fill up that last spot, hopefully its Joey Graham, glad Delfino might go back to Europe

thanx god, BC just sign joey, we dont need ungrateful players on this team. but i hate all these delfino news.

I understand the hate he gets because he asked for a lot, but do you realize he would most likely be our second best swingman on the team? Its kinda irrelevant now because we added Marco, but before we got him, people still didnt want Delfino here.

IversonIsKrazy
08-07-2009, 04:47 PM
If we never had Marco right now, i'd be pissed, but right now im ok :)

td0tsfinest
08-07-2009, 05:05 PM
IMO, the rotation is set. unless BC is working on a big trade that can put us over the top, I don't see us adding a key player. I could see Joey or Pops in a raps uniform, bringing back someone that is a familiar face compared to the 7 new guys coming to camp.

yungballah15
08-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I understand the hate he gets because he asked for a lot, but do you realize he would most likely be our second best swingman on the team? Its kinda irrelevant now because we added Marco, but before we got him, people still didnt want Delfino here.

it first i was a lil edgy if BC should get delfino are parker, but he seemed postive that delfino would be here. even when he wanted that money i styll think he styll should of been here, when we got marco i was just like forget delfino he wanted money to much money. and where stacked at the wing so now forget delfino.

deaner
08-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Delfino is our best tradeable asset with bird rights. He is solid. I don't care if he fits on this team as it sits... Although I agree he is our second best swing... I want him on a one year deal as a tradeable asset. We need him to package with banks, POB, ukic, etc to get a player we need at the deadline. Giving up this room we have because we think delfino wants too much is not too bright. I don't care how much he wants as long as we don't go into LUX and we use his one year deal at the deadline.

GCOOKIE7
08-07-2009, 06:12 PM
I think Delfino just has a thing for Christiano Ronaldo. He's been chillin' in Toronto waiting for Real to play against TFC... then he's gonna' follow him back to Madrid.... man they should just come out of the closet.

Anyways I'm very glad that we don't have Delfino as a backup. That way we don't have to move Wright or Derozan up to SF for chunks of this season. I welcome Joey Schwarzenegger... I mean Graham back!

Jays Claw
08-07-2009, 06:34 PM
I would love to see Joey Graham back in a Raptor uniform!

GodsSon
08-07-2009, 07:31 PM
like i said before...this is a chip that im sure BC will address this summer, whether he gives him his 5 mil and we keep him, or trade him via S&T

ChongInc.
08-07-2009, 09:53 PM
only time will tell

MackSnackWrap
08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
We dont need Delfino, Bc shud stop tryin to get him, His asking price is like 4 to 5 mill wayy wayy wayy to mucchhh for him

Talick
08-08-2009, 05:54 PM

I agree 100%. Carlos never looked like he meshed with anybody on this team. It was all about the money for him guys.

deaner
08-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I agree 100%. Carlos never looked like he meshed with anybody on this team. It was all about the money for him guys.

? what kind of insight do you have to back up this statement???

I think i'll go with player/coaching staff/managements views on C Delfino until you can back a statement like that up.

I think people such as Jose, Bosh, Jay T, and BC know him better than you, and I defer to them to make the decision. Well.... unless you are Delfino's hairdresser or something and have the inside scoop....