PDA

View Full Version : stephon marbury

kobe8titles24
08-04-2009, 01:15 PM
ok i dont know if anyone else has seen this but im on youtube and i seen a bunch of new videos by stephon marbury getting into car accidents and eating vaseline and he just seems like hes been on some crazy drugs because he is tooo chilled out and excited and he was talking about how good he is and out of nowhere his moods keep changing he was hysterical in one video....i would put the links but its a bunch of videos has anyone else seen this i think its hilarious he threatened espn ...but one thing is he looks in great shape and ready to play and seems pretty confident the guy is scary to me though...any thoughts?

GeorgeMcCloud21
08-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Marbury wow what a f**

Method28
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Marbury is the shizz

AK23
08-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Marbury is the shizz

ya, but he has a ****************ed up adittuided :pity:

cowboyz180
08-05-2009, 11:29 PM
i wonder if he'll sign with a team in the end...

More-Than-Most
08-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Is his live feed ******** over? It was funny

More-Than-Most
08-05-2009, 11:30 PM
ok i dont know if anyone else has seen this but im on youtube and i seen a bunch of new videos by stephon marbury getting into car accidents and eating vaseline and he just seems like hes been on some crazy drugs because he is tooo chilled out and excited and he was talking about how good he is and out of nowhere his moods keep changing he was hysterical in one video....i would put the links but its a bunch of videos has anyone else seen this i think its hilarious he threatened espn ...but one thing is he looks in great shape and ready to play and seems pretty confident the guy is scary to me though...any thoughts?

Give the guy credit... they ****ed his car up and he wasn't that mad lol.

BBadger1989
08-05-2009, 11:40 PM
He was on Justin.tv today he lipsinked and danced to the whole trapped in the closet saga by R. Kelly...