PDA

View Full Version : g-force

bigsams50
08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Anybody know how long his has left on his contract?

king4day
08-04-2009, 10:19 AM
3 or 4 years. I'm sure a Bobcats fan in this forum will know for sure though.

DerekRE_3
08-04-2009, 04:46 PM
4 years and $38 million left. But his 4th year is a player option.

NBA_Starter
08-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Hopefully he will retire a Bobcat!

Blue Magic
08-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Do you see Wallace improving after another year in LB's system, or staying about the same? Does his game have room for improvemnet offensively?

DerekRE_3
08-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Do you see Wallace improving after another year in LB's system, or staying about the same? Does his game have room for improvemnet offensively?

Well, according to Larry Brown, he hasn't come close to realizing his potential. Last year was the first time a coach started teaching Wallace the game of basketball. When he was in Sacramento he was like the 11th/12th man and didn't receive a lot of coaching because the team was focused on the present. His first couple years on the Bobcats the team focused on just playing hard with Bernie Bickerstaff, and Sam Vincent was just a god awful coach. What's great about the Wallace/Brown relationship is Wallace is a willing student and asks a ton of good questions and is committed to really learning the game of basketball. Before he just relied on his insane athleticism. Last year Wallace really improved his passing ability and his ball handling. Defensively, he doesn't gamble nearly as much so statistically he doesn't look as good, but he is now a much better team defender and a good man to man defender. Overall, he's just a much smarter player and if he ever gets a consistent jumper, his entire game will open up.

Blue Magic
08-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks. Im a Magic fan but Wallace is easilly one of my top 5-10 favorite players currently in the league. I look forward to him growing under Brown, as I too think he has alot of untapped potential. Easily the most underrated player in the league, and Brown should really help him. Thanks for the evaluation and good luck next season. (But not too much luck) :)