PDA

View Full Version : Allen Iverson: "Talkin About..."

ARMIN12NBA
08-03-2009, 01:02 AM
His Scholarship Program? Apparently so. Here's a different side of AI.

He may not be talkin about practice, but he is talkin about something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmObmEY6cY&feature=haxa_popt00us00

papirico52
08-03-2009, 01:10 AM
bring him back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is philadelphia

bogdanrom
08-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Never seen this side of AI but a lot of the things he says are so true. I feel like he's matured so much and it's a good thing, but will it last?

SeoulBeatz
08-03-2009, 01:30 AM
this is the real a.i.

this is the a.i that i worked for at his charity events

this is the a.i who stayed back before getting in his car after a tough loss to chicago to sign some autographs for me when i was 12.

that is the real a.i

there are tons of ignorant *** a.i haters on this board and it makes me sick.

he'll never get the respect he deserves

SeoulBeatz
08-03-2009, 01:31 AM
a.i doing work son.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4569385/12234685

Gnac76
08-03-2009, 01:50 AM
I don't get it this video must be fake..... why is allen iverson not worshiping the devil in this video?!?!? they must of edited it out or something (no I don't believe hes a devil worshiper, just exaggerating some of the negative stereotypes about him)

cubbies93
08-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Never seen this side of AI but a lot of the things he says are so true. I feel like he's matured so much and it's a good thing, but will it last?

Yeah he matured so much in a couple of months. When he came to Detroit he said he was going to be a team player and do what ever it takes to win. but the second he gets put on the bench he flips out. Dont think just cause he did this he wont be any diffrent then he has bin.

GAWDtv
08-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Yeah he matured so much in a couple of months. When he came to Detroit he said he was going to be a team player and do what ever it takes to win. but the second he gets put on the bench he flips out. Dont think just cause he did this he wont be any diffrent then he has bin.

The Hater speaks!! AI did not ruin Det, he, as always is the scapegoat. If you watch his game against Cle in Det when Det spanked them in the 2nd half, it was AI that lead the charge. He was dishing to Aflalo and Sheed for 3's Driving to the hole and scoring in the lane over bigs. He brought them back from a Killer Bron 1st half. Then Michael "the ******" Curry tells him he should come off the bench behind Stuckey? He was the best player on the team, with the best resume and the highest scoring avg on the team. What other NBA team (now or in history) had their best statistical player coming off the bench?

He was the most marketed/markitable player on the team by far, what other player would just give that up when he is still playing at such a high level?? Come on Stuckey???

NO PLAYER IN THE LAST TEN YEARS HAS SHOWN THE HEART AI PLAYS WITH EVERY GAME. :horse:

He has scored over 1000 more fast break points than any other player in the L over the last 12 years. With all the teams going Run and gun the L is finally catching up to AI, not the other way around