PDA

View Full Version : Knicks may take Allen Iverson over Ramon Sessions

xReTro Star 9
08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Knicks-may-take-Allen-Iverson-over-Ramon-Session?urn=nba,180054

theuuord
08-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Oh my God. Allen Iverson on the Knicks would be the NY Post's wet dream.

madiaz3
08-02-2009, 04:40 PM
What's wrong with having Sessions as our long term option? Pretty sure we'd have enough to get a superstar if we trimmed all the fat we still have at the guard position.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, but I'm pretty sure getting rid of Nate and Duhon and having Tony Douglas backup Sessions would be work too for next year.

BkOriginalOne
08-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow. This is a dream come true!

arkanian215
08-02-2009, 05:00 PM
he can't hit threes? i dunno you'd might want a pg who can hit threes in d'antoni's system...maybe

kvrnm
08-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Wow. This is a dream come true!

ummmm..... how?

pf289
08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Do the Knicks ever learn?

Sox Appeal
08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Iverson would thrive in the Knicks up-tempo system. Couldn't think of a better situation for him then NY.

GeorgeMcCloud21
08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
If ya'll want Iverson then take him.
I'd like to see Sessions end up in Dallas

Crazy Crab
08-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Grant Hill and Jason Kidd did not want to go there. What makes the Knicks think they can sign Iverson?

njnets
08-02-2009, 05:32 PM
iverson would make the knicks sell even more tickets and jerseys. for short term its better but sessions is and will be a better player than the current AI

Boston Faithful
08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
This would be a great pickup. He'd instantly be their star - I could see him getting 25 a night and revamping his career while leading the Knicks to at least 35-40 wins. And it'd only be for one year.

rabzouz 96
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
dont like the move,hope walsh doesnt do it

29$JerZ
08-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Knicks have been top ten in attendace for years so don't use that he could boost ticket sales line.

We need a Pg first and formost. A "star" that is over 30 isn't our main target. If we get Sessions or Felton I can see us using the Bi Annual for Iverson.

madiaz3
08-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Grant Hill and Jason Kidd did not want to go there. What makes the Knicks think they can sign Iverson?

Besides the fact I don't want to see him in NY, the fact that his agent met with Donnie Walsh to come up with his most enticing offer yet is why we would think that.

LA_Raiders
08-02-2009, 06:02 PM
AI & NY the circus is back....

yanksknicksgmen
08-02-2009, 06:07 PM
a.i over sessions? doesnt make sense at all why would we want a.i are we that stupid?

NYtilIdie
08-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Damn Donnie don't be a fool! I still think we'll get Sessions cause Donnie won't make a move unless Mike's okay with it and Mike would prefer Sessions over Iverson any day.

ZOMG Iverson and Nate together?:speechless:

that has disaster written all over it

NYtilIdie
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
DAMN Donnie:bang:

NYY09
08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Here comes another meaningless season...

countrycasanova
08-02-2009, 06:36 PM
AI could be the basketball equivalent of Man-Ram. Remember how people didn't want to take a chance on him, because of his reputation and the economy supposedly. AI had alot to do with it, but plenty blame should go to Joe Dumars and Curry; for what happened in Detroit. AI would be an idiot to be a selfish/cancer on a one yr contract at this point of his career. If the Knicks sign AI, I think N8 is automatically traded.

WSUJJ
08-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Omg yall are stupid... AI would be a DREAM COME TRUE for you guyss hes better than any of your playeerrs...can do crazy stuff to impress the stars there at the gamessss. Donnie walsh is a old guy that kknows nothingg.. so thatd be good to add to his resamay.... yall are stupid

Trouble87
08-02-2009, 06:42 PM
seems like the only thing holding us back is ourselves... AI shouldn't be a option at this point

metfan88
08-02-2009, 06:56 PM
man i swear if knicks get iverson over sessions i think i will really quit being a NY fan we can never win! cant donnie see so much upside with sessions hes young and was killing it when he took over the PG position last yr..sessions is very underated

NYKnickFanatic
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
:sigh: This is something the Knicks would do.

Please just get Sessions...

Toenail Clipper
08-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I believe he should not go to the Knicks.
Look what happened when Randolph was in the Knicks, NOTHING

BWBuffet
08-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I believe he should not go to the Knicks.
Look what happened when Randolph was in the Knicks, NOTHING

I'm ... trying to recall .... what happen ... when Randolph was on the Clippers. Oh, wait ... now, I remember: NOTHING!

I don't see what Randolph coming to New York, and black hole-ing our offense, has to do with Iverson coming to New York; and thriving in our offense.

BWBuffet
08-02-2009, 08:12 PM
I think AI would mash on em in New York. And I don't the Bucks would offer or that Sessions would sign anything more than the QO. So there is always next year. And, who knows the trade deadline'll be here in no time.

what54!?
08-02-2009, 08:15 PM
meh

IversonIsKrazy
08-02-2009, 08:32 PM
AI would get like 25ppg+, and mite be able to lure the 2010 stars to NY, while NY wouldnt be the bottom 3 in East if AI was starting in NY.

Missing56&33
08-02-2009, 08:39 PM
If ya'll want Iverson then take him.
I'd like to see Sessions end up in Dallas

better yet he should go to clev but Ferry is stuck on Mo Williams and Delonte Bust :pity:....:shush: let me be quite before i give him any ideas. ;)

WSUJJ
08-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Omg yall are stupid... AI would be a DREAM COME TRUE for you guyss hes better than any of your playeerrs...can do crazy stuff to impress the stars there at the gamessss. Donnie walsh is a old guy that kknows nothingg.. so thatd be good to add to his resamay.... yall are stupid

what54!?
08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
well he may bring in some money. But then again this a 34 year old A.I. who knows.

Brooklyn Mets
08-02-2009, 08:54 PM
sessions should run new york..

thedfactor
08-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Well this would only mean it would be down to the Clippers n the mystery team. Its quite possible Sessions end up in a Clippers or even Mavericks uniform next season. Clippers have the ability to use their MLE on him and Dallas has the pieces to work a sign and trade for him either NOW or Sept. 9th.

I run NY
08-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I'd rather have an up and coming, Ramon Sessions for 4-5 years then, an over the hill, Allen Iverson for 1-2 years... and besides we already have an undersized shooting guard in Nate Robinson and recent rumors has him thinking a 1 year contract, we don't need two.

Spurred1
08-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Entertaining for the fans, but what else would getting him accomplish for the Knicks?

BkOriginalOne
08-02-2009, 09:40 PM
ummmm..... how?

Allen Iverson playing to regain his name after a lost season in MSG. A true warrior playing for the Knicks (It's been a while since they had one).
Also it's only for one year which makes it that more of a Circus - and playing for D'Antoni would be fun.

Lo Porto
08-02-2009, 09:42 PM
As a Jazz fan with the Knicks' 1st round pick, I'd rather see the Knicks get Iverson. If Iverson busts, the Knicks will play young guys preparing for the future. The more they lose the better.

As a guy for a soft spot for the Knicks, I still hope they get Iverson. For one year, he's low risk, high reward. If he doesn't fit, he's gone soon. If he does great, NY can try to get him back after they go shopping next summer.

GyroSlurve
08-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Get them both! Try to sign and trade with the Bucks and then sign Iverson, or sign Sessions if possible and then iverson with the bi-annual. Knicks need alot, and could use a scoring shooting guard and of course a point guard. Sessions and iverson would look pretty good out there with Ramon the unselfish passer and iverson making things happen with that crossover. At the least they would be a fun team to watch, would finally have a finisher and a go-to guy in iverson (who is very motivated), and would be a more skilled team overall then the last few years.

Bulls_fan90
08-02-2009, 09:59 PM
a.i over sessions? doesnt make sense at all why would we want a.i are we that stupid?

Yes :p

naztrack
08-02-2009, 10:07 PM
hell to the nah!!!!! lol AI, knicks do this and i would officially give up on them. its like a bad dream that keeps on occurring over and over agian.

Kn1cks20
08-02-2009, 10:13 PM
I dont understand what all the hate is on AI....watching the knicks last season they lost over 15 games within the last 4 minutes of the game because they didn't have a goto guy ----> now where in the world are you going to find a goto guy that is willing to sign a one year deal. this is low low low risk....very high reward type deal...one year for AI to make a name for himself & please don't compare this guy to Sh*tbury. (that is really offensive)

Teeboy1487
08-02-2009, 10:16 PM
If Iverson was 3 years younger, I would do this in a heartbeat, but he is too old. This move will set New York back. Why not the young and talented Sessions who can give you 5-7 years or possibly more? Iverson should swallow his pride and go to a contending team to end his career.

DQL
08-02-2009, 10:22 PM
I like this move for the Knicks. Get him asap so he can stay away from the Heat and continue the curse in NY :clap:

skinsfan4life80
08-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Iverson Knicks jersey..number 1 selling jersey hands down

Bucks24226
08-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Ramon Sessions should stay with the bucks i would probably buy one of those old school Knick ones with Iverson #1 on it

MSG34
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
We'd still be able to make an offer to Lebron James if we signed Sessions. We would be able to make an offer itleast 11 million if we traded Jared Jeffries and we would definitely be able to offer a 2nd max contract if we traded Eddy Curry.

Iverson's a waste of time. I hope this is just a smoke screen to drive Sessions' value down.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Another PG who shoots alot, wears #3 and has attitude problems?

But seriously, he will excel in the run and gun system.

OT Thriller
08-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Sessions would cost the Knicks a lot more than AI in the long run and the Knicks cant afford that for the 2010 season. Why not get AI for a year and get the point guard of the future in 2010. Who knows, maybe they have their point guard of the future in Nate Robinson? I dont see what all the fuss is with Sessions. IMO I see him as more of a potential bust than AI, a player that has proven himself in the league where as Sessions has only had one good year.

If the Knicks got AI, I think hed fit well and hed be the go-to guy which is the position her thrives in. AI has has problems in Detroit and Denver (Denver not so bad). Why is this? Because AI wasn't the go-to guy. In Philadelphia he was always the go-to guy and thats where he thrived. AI will thrive in New York if he goes there. Mark my words. He'd also thrive in Charlotte. If he goes to the Clippers, he'll flop, they arent the right team.

Stop the hate, AI in New York makes too much sense.

xwashableclothx
08-03-2009, 03:28 AM
AI wants Money, the starting job handed to him, and to be the number 1 offensive option. New York is the perfect fit, i don't think Dantonni has a problem with players fireing up shots so if im New York i go for it for 1 year till they can sign some1 in 2010.

zambo4president
08-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Iverson is a jersey seller, especially in New York. I can already see it.

JayW_1023
08-03-2009, 06:41 AM
I would pick Sessions without thinking twice. In D'Antoni's offense Sessions can become a legitimate star.

Iverson is a washed up me-first team wrecker.

icon1914
08-03-2009, 07:08 AM
I'll second that, the AI Haters are some Posh racist who hates that this black man can do as he pleases and more people love him than the Pope.

So liking Iverson makes a person less racist?

I actually have much respect for Iverson, but I don't think he fits with what the knicks are doing now. They are trying to rebuild, and getting Iverson for one year does not fit well in that rebuilding process. New York needs to look for younger options that they can build around, not aging vets that are looking to drive their stock back up.

Iverson could go to NYC and flourish, give him a much needed career boast, but his gain will come at the sacrifice of other, younger, Knicks.

New York needs to play Curry so they can trade him, they also need to develop Gallanari and Chandler more... Iverson is very talented, but he needs so many touches to be effective. I say get Sessions and pray that they are able to dump Jefferies and Curry before Feb.

MSG34
08-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Sessions would cost the Knicks a lot more than AI in the long run and the Knicks cant afford that for the 2010 season. Why not get AI for a year and get the point guard of the future in 2010. Who knows, maybe they have their point guard of the future in Nate Robinson? I dont see what all the fuss is with Sessions. IMO I see him as more of a potential bust than AI, a player that has proven himself in the league where as Sessions has only had one good year.

If the Knicks got AI, I think hed fit well and hed be the go-to guy which is the position her thrives in. AI has has problems in Detroit and Denver (Denver not so bad). Why is this? Because AI wasn't the go-to guy. In Philadelphia he was always the go-to guy and thats where he thrived. AI will thrive in New York if he goes there. Mark my words. He'd also thrive in Charlotte. If he goes to the Clippers, he'll flop, they arent the right team.

Stop the hate, AI in New York makes too much sense.

There's alot wrong with this post.

First off Nate Robinson can't play PG. He's a SG trapped in a PG body.

Secondly, Sessions would cost more b/c of the length of the contract however we could still offer a max contract to Lebron with him or without him. We need to trade Eddy Curry to offer a second max contract or Jared Jeffries to have about 11+ million to sign another FA if we happened to get Lebron.

Third, why let Allen Iverson be the go to guy. We have young players that need the ball and need to develop as the go to guys. Wilson Chandler and Danillo Gallinari need touches and time. I don't want Iverson dominating the ball like he needs to. Why let our 2 young guys take a backseat to AI for a year? It just doesn't make sense we're developing them.

Fourth, we don't have a 2010 draft pick so what PG is available out there that's better than Sessions.

If we can get Sessions for a reasonable contract it makes too much sense.

StevenU2009
08-03-2009, 10:31 AM
I can not see why anyone and especially any Knick fan would knock AI. Yes, we all know he had an awful year last year-still-that's why he is available! He has way too much heart and soul to go out like that and whichever team gets him is getting a surefire first ballot hall of famer who can score, slash, make plays, get to the free throw line, run the floor etC etc.-and he will play with a chip on his shoulder ready to prove to the entire basketball world that he is not some loser just because he couldn't seamlessly replace Chauncy on a Piston team that was one of those unique, sum is greater than the parts kind of team. YES, he would in fact sell tickets (not a bad thing-and the Knick attendance has not been anything to write home about for several years, so there is plenty of room for improvement) he would provide entertainment value (also not a bad thing), and he would also boost the win total which SOME people think is the objective when assembling a team; just not Donnie Walsh and D'amphony who think it's about their pathetic misguided pipe dream of LeBron next year and that the fans deserve nothing last year or this year but they trust that we will keep buying tickets and keep watching and rooting
Speaking of LeBron, let's just indulge the fantasy for a second. Let's say we can add the king to this team right now for nothing. You think they are going to win the whole thing? You think the Knick players are better than the rest of the Cavs? The answers are No and NO. UGH!
And, vis a vis Sessions, he is a fine and young but he is not a big difference maker just a decent young point guard with no outside shot.

NY4YA
08-03-2009, 10:51 AM
I said it once and I will say it again HELL NO!! NO more high drama point guards. I am still not over Maubury. Great talent but is a locker room nightmare. We went after kidd and G hill to change the culture. THis is more of the same. IVERSON = MCCAIN

pippsux
08-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Kind of crazy, but this might be the best spot for him. I never thought about it until now. AI can shoot till his hearts content, not have to play defense, starting job guaranteed, going to a team desperate for life with zero expectations. Perfect fit. But Knicks need to be aware of the label

: DOES NOT LIKE PRACTICE
: A KNOWN COACH KILLER
: NOT A TEAM PLAYER

If the Knicks are ok with that, sign him.

StevenU2009
08-03-2009, 11:24 AM
I said it once and I will say it again HELL NO!! NO more high drama point guards. I am still not over Maubury. Great talent but is a locker room nightmare. We went after kidd and G hill to change the culture. THis is more of the same. IVERSON = MCCAIN
I for one think blame is useless-but if you are looking for to assign blame for godsakes place it correctly!
You think that Steph was the cause of the drama???
Really???
Imagine you are a successful high level employee for a big company. A new boss comes in. He meets with you and tells you that despite some friction you had with the old boss you will be given every opportunity to retain your prominent role and succeed with the revamped company.
Then Monday morning comes and you have been preparing like crazy so you could impress him with your command of his new system. And right before you start work he meets with your co workers and tells them that you are not in the plans (does not tell you mind you-but the guy in the office who hates you the most-and he tells everyone else but you).
The he tells you not to come into work. Then you get fired. How would YOU feel and act after that? Steph never took the bait and never caused ANY drama-that was 100% on D'amphony and there is proof-had Steph misbehaved in any way he would have been in violation of his contract and been terminated without pay. D'amphony is a liar and a jerk and has completely destroyed whatever credibility the organization had-which was not much anyway-and much as I enjoy fast break baseteball-this team will never win the big one and D'amphony never will, either-even when he had the great Sunds team they tended to underachieve in the playoffs.
D'amjerk
D'amliar
D'amphony
Quit blaming Stephon Marbury! They already destroyed the guy and it's sad enough without uninformed fans piling on when he is down.

colinskik
08-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I for one think blame is useless-but if you are looking for to assign blame for godsakes place it correctly!
Really???
Imagine you are a successful high level employee for a big company. A new boss comes in. He meets with you and tells you that despite some friction you had with the old boss you will be given every opportunity to retain your prominent role and succeed with the revamped company.
Then Monday morning comes and you have been preparing like crazy so you could impress him with your command of his new system. And right before you start work he meets with your co workers and tells them that you are not in the plans (does not tell you mind you-but the guy in the office who hates you the most-and he tells everyone else but you).
The he tells you not to come into work. Then you get fired. How would YOU feel and act after that? Steph never took the bait and never caused ANY drama-that was 100% on D'amphony and there is proof-had Steph misbehaved in any way he would have been in violation of his contract and been terminated without pay. D'amphony is a liar and a jerk and has completely destroyed whatever credibility the organization had-which was not much anyway-and much as I enjoy fast break baseteball-this team will never win the big one and D'amphony never will, either-even when he had the great Sunds team they tended to underachieve in the playoffs.
D'amjerk
D'amliar
D'amphony
Quit blaming Stephon Marbury! They already destroyed the guy and it's sad enough without uninformed fans piling on when he is down.
In your twisted scenario, this "new boss" would also have already been the boss of this "employee" at a different "company," and seen many instances where he didn't work well with his "co-workers" and obviously showed no loyalty to the "company." Furthermore, this "employee," now with his new "company" has shown the exact same attitude.

Your dumbas rant is idiotic. Who's uninformed now?

DeeJay
08-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Chubby Wells, agent for the young Bucks point guard, told The Post yesterday Sessions could accept a Knicks offer either today or tomorrow.

"We've been playing footsie with the Knicks the last two weeks," Wells said. "I'm sure we'll clarify something in the next couple days with the Knicks or another team and figure out what's going on."

The Clippers, who waived guard Mike Taylor, are the other team

involved, but the Knicks appear to be the frontrunners because they are able to offer Sessions a starting role.

In a nutshell, Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni is lobbying to sign

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08032009/sports/knicks/knicks__sessions_near_pact_182721.htm

MSG34
08-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Really???
D'amjerk
D'amliar
D'amphony

:laugh: Defending Stephon Marbury is impossible especially when almost every coach he's played for he's had a problem with not to mention his teammates don't like him. And lastly, teams magically get better when he leaves.

naztrack
08-03-2009, 01:16 PM
In your twisted scenario, this "new boss" would also have already been the boss of this "employee" at a different "company," and seen many instances where he didn't work well with his "co-workers" and obviously showed no loyalty to the "company." Furthermore, this "employee," now with his new "company" has shown the exact same attitude.

Your dumbas rant is idiotic. Who's uninformed now?

lol get in his ***, no homo :clap:

WSUJJ
08-03-2009, 02:28 PM

WSUJJ
08-03-2009, 02:29 PM

MSG34
08-03-2009, 02:34 PM

:laugh:

WSUJJ
08-03-2009, 02:42 PM
****ers

blastmasta26
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
We better not take AI over Sessions, that would be idiotic.

NYtilIdie
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
:sigh: I think this one of them situations where only fans whose team is involved understand the situation. Knick fans understand the situation and why we wouldn't want Iverson.

We need a true PG Nate is like Iverson a SG with a PG body. He is a shoot first guy also.

Duhon can't handle a NBA schedule as a NBA starter as he became less efficient in the 2nd half of the season last year. He is also an expiring that won't be back.

Sessions is a pass first PG, he's a great passer, and finishes at the rim plus he's young still can develop.

Iverson is a shoot first PG we already have enough of me-first players and will most likely not be back after the season. We all know he needs to be back in Philly.

We don't have a 1st pick next season so we need our future PG now if want a star player in 2010.

dbeastly
08-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh my God. Allen Iverson on the Knicks would be the NY Post's wet dream.

Alex Rodriguez was there wet dream, how could these two mesh in the New York Posts System?:eyebrow:

Toenail Clipper
08-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Both are either going to the Clippers, none of them to the Knicks cause the Knicks will sign a duo of Superstars like Bosh or LeBrick

StevenU2009
08-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Your point is valid-the fact that D'amidiot coached him before and already disliked him. STILL, Steph was BY FAR, the most talented skilled player and the Knicks and lo and behold Nash was not waiting in the wings to bail D'amphony out this time; nor was Jason Kidd. You may well disagree with me, and I respect your opinion, but I am perfectly well informed and i form my own opinions, rather than regurgitate the lies and disinformation spread by Dolan, Walsh, D'amjerk and their minions in the local media. I saw the games. I listened to the interviews and I know-for a fact-that D'antoni LIED to Marbury about his role coming in. You succeeded in making one valid point that I'd skipped over but I skipped it because I thought it was irrelevant. There have been many situations where people that didn't get alogn learned to work well together. It is well documented, for example that Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant could not stand MJ; they thought he stole all the limelight and took all the credit. Still, somehow, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO WIN MORE THAN TO PROVE ANY POINTS, they were able to subjugate their egos in order to work towards a shared goal; thus they succeeded. Coach D'antoni has never subjugated his ego for anything. Had he been able to do so, he'd still be the coach of the Pheonix Suns. he is a "me" guy and never been a winner when it counts. I believe that he never will be either. And, fyi, I am not saying Marbury was a saint; only that he has been wildly and unfairl;y scapegoated for an organization in total chaos and disarray. The Knicks sucked before he got here and they suck now without him. He was a good player but not a good enough leader to elevate them. I acknowledge that. My comment may well have been a rant but even if you disagree there was nothing idiotic about it. I have a strong negative opinion about D'amphony and I stand by it as perfectly valid and well substantiated. What has he ever won?
Walsh made a huge mistake hiring him, and he is the only coach that would have created the mess surrounding Marbury. mark Jackson would have been a great choice and made comments similar to my own right after marbury was embarrassed on opening night after busting his tail in preseason and saying and doing all the right things -and that was according to D"ANTONI!!!!!!

StevenU2009
08-06-2009, 01:44 PM

You clearly get it; I honestly can not figure out why all the hating of AI. Not only a once in a lifetime talent but also an amazingly competitve driven successful dude. My best guess is that it is a race based thing.

StevenU2009
08-06-2009, 01:52 PM
:sigh: I think this one of them situations where only fans whose team is involved understand the situation. Knick fans understand the situation and why we wouldn't want Iverson.

We need a true PG Nate is like Iverson a SG with a PG body. He is a shoot first guy also.

Duhon can't handle a NBA schedule as a NBA starter as he became less efficient in the 2nd half of the season last year. He is also an expiring that won't be back.

Sessions is a pass first PG, he's a great passer, and finishes at the rim plus he's young still can develop.

Iverson is a shoot first PG we already have enough of me-first players and will most likely not be back after the season. We all know he needs to be back in Philly.

We don't have a 1st pick next season so we need our future PG now if want a star player in 2010.

This idea that Iverson is a selfish player comes from....I have no idea where. Yes, he is an all time great scorer but he is also a playmaker and a very dynamic fiery presence on the court.
I have been a Knick fan for over 35 years.
I would love to see AI and Nate in the fold.
Yes, Nate is a 2 and not a 1. He is also one of the to 3 bench scorers in the league-and he plays with fire, too, whoich the Knicks as a team sorely lack. He improved his decision making tremendously last years and to let him go for nothing would be plain stupid. Passing on AI would be as well-in my opinion.
I bet you loved the Duhon pick up last year and that guy, is nothing more than an adequate defensive minded BACK UP.
I got nothing against Ramon Sessions and he may end up being a pretty good player. I'd be fine with the Knicks getting him and making Duhon a back up like he always was and always will be once the Knicks are done overpaying him.
And if you think they are getting LeBron next year you have been drinking the D'amphony Kool Aid.
Real fans may respectfully disagree; to suggest that any real Knick fan sees it like you do-is wrong.

SluggeR
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
AI could be to the Knicks, what MAN-RAM is to the Dodgers.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-06-2009, 02:13 PM
don't do it AI!!!! players go to the Knicks to kill there careers.... you career can still go either way from here.... dont go to NY!!! they';re like the raiders!!

oak2455
08-06-2009, 02:29 PM
don't do it AI!!!! players go to the Knicks to kill there careers.... you career can still go either way from here.... dont go to NY!!! they';re like the raiders!!

What?? This from a Rams fan......:sad2::laugh::sad2::laugh::sad2::laugh:
Vince Ferragammo:)

taco917
08-06-2009, 05:17 PM
iverson would be a good fit with knicks. It could rejuvenate his career. Plus he will get what he wants in being a starter.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-07-2009, 11:36 AM
What?? This from a Rams fan......:sad2::laugh::sad2::laugh::sad2::laugh:
Vince Ferragammo:)

hahahahaha!!

Rio40
08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Sessions please