PDA

View Full Version : Where will the ANSWER end up?

NBA-GMaster
08-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Will someone sign Allen Iverson?!:mad: (Im tired of waiting for him to be signed)
Suitors:
Memphis Grizzlies
New York Knicks
Charlotte Bobcats
Miami Heat
Los Angeles Clippers

Grizzlies:
C: H.Thabeet
PF:M.Gasol
SF:R.Gay
SG:A.Iverson
PG:O.Mayo

Knicks:
C: D.Millicic
PF:A.Harrington
SF:W.Chandler
PG:C.Duhon

Bobcats:
C:T.Chandler
PF:B.Diaw
SF:G.Wallace
PG:"R.Felton"

Heat:
C:J.O'Neal
PF:U.Haslem
SF:M.Beasley
SG: D.Wade
PG:A.Iverson

Clippers:
C:M.Camby
PF:B.Griffin
SF:A.Thornton
SG:E.Gordon

Thunder or Kings will do..

OA SLAY
08-02-2009, 12:11 AM
LA clippers have a guy named baron davis im pretty sure he will be starting!

tp13baby
08-02-2009, 12:12 AM
oj mayo at point?
i dont think so
ai will
but i dont know.
memphis seems foolish because i think it will hurt oj and rudy.
the knicks or heat.

Spurred1
08-02-2009, 12:29 AM
He'll probably end up somewhere nobody expects.

cmellofan15
08-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Hopefully retirement. The game isn't the same as it used to be, NOBODY in the NBA needs a ball handler who can only produce for himself, and NOBODY needs that person to play at point guard for their team.

GoatMilk
08-02-2009, 12:53 AM
hopefully retirement. The game isn't the same as it used to be, nobody in the nba needs a ball handler who can only produce for himself, and nobody needs that person to play at point guard for their team.

+1

king4day
08-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Randolph is starting for the Griz.

Shortys4711
08-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Im thinking he will be going to Miami.
I think New York is out of the picture now seeing as it looks like they ate getting Jason Williams.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Lakers, for the vets minimum to spell Kobe for 10 minutes a game

static_inferno
08-02-2009, 01:35 AM
i like AI on the Grizzlies. he'd probably fit in there best than any other team.

Raptor-54
08-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Sixers

Shahrose
08-02-2009, 01:47 AM
the bobcats look like they would look better with iverson on their roster
looks pretty decent to me

lakersrnumber1
08-02-2009, 02:13 AM
He'll probably end up somewhere nobody expects.

your right my guess is with the lakers if there interested in takin him

azkarraga
08-02-2009, 02:24 AM
europe? greece?

Bausman
08-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Hopefully retirement. The game isn't the same as it used to be, NOBODY in the NBA needs a ball handler who can only produce for himself, and NOBODY needs that person to play at point guard for their team.

Just like the GZA isnt relevant in hip hop anymore, right? ... right?
This guy has heart like no one else. Put him on a team with the right guys and and he will lead then deep into the playoffs... ie. the raptors before they got JJ, turk, belinelli.I think he should go to MIA because they need someone to take preasure off D WADE and he is just the guy. They will still need another big... LO woulda been perfect with AI.

NYKnickFanatic
08-02-2009, 03:13 AM
Sixers.

Earmuffed1
08-02-2009, 03:22 AM
not just as sixers fan, but he'd be a perfect fit there where eddie jordan's offense really does not require a point guard just quick guys that can run around that is allen, plus the city loves him so much he'd be under less criticism and get more minutes. but things did not end well with ownership so i doubt it will happen, but i seriously believe that is the best fit. it's the right system and there are no young guards who's progress would be hurt by giving allen minutes. lou williams is the prototype 6th man.

cmellofan15
08-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Just like the GZA isnt relevant in hip hop anymore, right? ... right?
This guy has heart like no one else. Put him on a team with the right guys and and he will lead then deep into the playoffs... ie. the raptors before they got JJ, turk, belinelli.I think he should go to MIA because they need someone to take preasure off D WADE and he is just the guy. They will still need another big... LO woulda been perfect with AI.

lmao. So we're talking about relevance? Like how your arguement isn't relevant? Or how about how relevant Iverson was in the Pistons "deep" playoff run last season? Or how relevant his heart was when he gave up last season and decided to sit out after he's been through alot worse injuries? Dude give it up Iverson is done for he won't be effective on the court without throwing up 25+ shots a game, and nobody in the league wants that in a point guard

asandhu23
08-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Lakers, for the vets minimum to spell Kobe for 10 minutes a game

this is what i hate about lakers fans. no matter how loaded their team is, they want more and more and more. :mad:

Nighthawk
08-02-2009, 04:10 AM
i have no clue where he ends up.

But id like to personally see him sign with memphis

Gasol/Thabeet
Randolph/Arthur
Gay/Young
Mayo/Jaric
A.I/Conley

Fun team to watch right there if you ask me

~ShOrTy~
08-02-2009, 04:37 AM
Where ever he goes, he will shine

BkOriginalOne
08-02-2009, 04:39 AM
Clippers have Baron Davis...He's not starting point guard there.
He'd probably start point guard for the Knicks as well.. Larry Hughes would play the 2.
He would also come off the bench for The Heat and maybe even in Memphis behing Conley.

Iron24th
08-02-2009, 04:44 AM
Probably memphis,mayo wants him badly.

AIsixersFK
08-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Clippers have Baron Davis...He's not starting point guard there.
He'd probably start point guard for the Knicks as well.. Larry Hughes would play the 2.
He would also come off the bench for The Heat and maybe even in Memphis behing Conley.

:laugh::

Iron24th
08-02-2009, 04:47 AM
this is what i hate about lakers fans. no matter how loaded their team is, they want more and more and more. :mad:

Not all Lakers fans man,we're set and I love the team we have.

Iverson would be a bad fit.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
08-02-2009, 06:01 AM
at first i was thnking miami then ny.. but i have no idea its pretty much a toss up.. i guess we shall see.. and i hope he ends up womewhere that lets him do what he has to do. he can still get it done.

_KB24_
08-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Come to LA for the vets min. You can back Kobe up and finally get your much deserving ring(s).

B.JenningsMVP
08-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Sixers or Bobcats are my picks.

kntresistheheat
08-02-2009, 10:06 AM
I am hearing that the heat cancelled there meeting with tinsley, because they might start the talks up with Iverson again? I dont know how much truth this has but it was said that since the heat failed to sign odom they might just give iverson the MLE and then trade for boozer might start up again?

Iverson
Wade
Beasley
Boozer
JO

TheKing23
08-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Might end up in Europe, if he's not willing to accept a smaller role on a team.
Would be the undoubted star in Europe and would get a decent contract (more than he got could in the NBA)
Rather he stayed in the NBA though.

alchemist0123
08-02-2009, 11:20 AM
that's the biggest ?uestion????

AntiG
08-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Knicks... he wants money. If it was all about winning, he would have signed with one of the top contendersa by now for the vet minimum or bi-annual.

patya17
08-02-2009, 12:05 PM
What about a return to Philly? Now that Miller is gone the Sixers need somebody to fill the point guard spot. Fans still love him and Philly needs some more points as well. And he can be a starter too.

Toenail Clipper
08-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Clippers:
C:M.Camby
PF:B.Griffin
SF:A.Thornton
SG:E.Gordon

It's Baron Davis.
If Iverson were to start, then put him at Shooting Guard

arkanian215
08-02-2009, 01:34 PM
boston

shep33
08-02-2009, 01:55 PM
i wish he'd go back to philly... go back to where he started. Plus they just lost andre miller, so he can start likely over lou williams. But in reality he won't and they wouldn't want him after what he did to them last time. It all depends on what he views himself as. If he wants to come off the bench and be one of the greatest bench players in NBA history, he can do it for contenders like Boston, Cleveland, Orlando, or LA. But i don't know if he wants to do that.

MiamiHeat
08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Miami!

AntiG
08-02-2009, 02:38 PM
boston

i'd love that, but I dont think he wants to come off the bench for the bi-annual or minimum wage, even if it means he has a great shot at a ring.

bigsams50
08-02-2009, 05:15 PM
i'd love that, but I dont think he wants to come off the bench for the bi-annual or minimum wage, even if it means he has a great shot at a ring.

i agree, iverson would solidify the celtics bench, but he just wants money, i c him wit the knicks or bobcats

NBA-GMaster
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I think AI will be better fit to D'Antoni's offense.. I say Knicks!!
If not,my 2nd choice is Griz.. OJ and AI backcourt combination, SUPER!!..
Heat are chasing Boozer(their 1st priority) rather than AI..
Felton will be a Bobcats because he is a restricted player, little interest in AI..
Clippers nah!!
Sorry I forgot to include Sixers.. My bad..
Kings would be a better fit if they trade Kevin Martin..

GAWDtv
08-03-2009, 01:36 AM

You read too much news and don't watch him play. All you AI haters are not true basketball watchers, your highlight, news and stat watchers. If you are an NBA fan you would have seen AI play with the Pistons and dominated Bron and Cle. It was in Detroit and AI was driving and dishing to Sheed and Aflalo for 3's. He was driving to the hole (instead of chucking 3's) and scoring in the lane over their bigs. He even stole the ball from Bron. Bron had a great 1st half but he was not much of a factor in the 2nd half.

I really don't see all this ish people claim AI does. He has a great assist record, (he is like 35 [5511] on the career assist record, Kobe, 67 [4401]. He passes well, scores well and nobody plays harder, He plays his heart out.

I would love AI on Toronto and I (x-season seat holder for 7 years) would be back in the ACC front and centre. :box: