PDA

View Full Version : Does Portland have a bench player/players better than your starters?

itsripcity32
07-31-2009, 11:44 PM
**********not written by me

"teams where this benchmen would start:

A Miller: Lak,Sac,GS,Hou,Minn,NY,PHI,Cha,Orl,Mia,Det,Mil,Ind i

Bayless: Lak,Sac,Gs,Hou,Minn,NY,pHi,Mia,Det,MIl,Ind

Rudy:Clip,Pho,No,Sa,Hou,Okc,Uta,Minn,Den,NY,NJ,Phi ,Tor,Chi,Was,Cha.

Webster:NO,Hou,Uta,Minn,Den,Ny,Nj,Phi,Tor,Chi,Was, Cha

Outlow:Clip, Pho, No, Sa, HOu, Okc, Uta, Minn, Den, Ny, Phi, Tor, CHi, Was, CHa

Pryzbila:Pho,Sac,Dall,Sa,Hou,Okc,Den,NY,Bos,Tor,Ph i,Cha,Atl,Mia,Det,Chi,Ind,

Close thread "

------------------
any opinions? especially from the contending teams (lak,bos,orl)

b_rad23
07-31-2009, 11:48 PM

Close thread "

------------------

:laugh: at the thinking that Bayless and Pryzbila would start on the Heat.

Tmac,lt,berkman
08-01-2009, 12:00 AM
none of them players would start on the rockets except for maybe pryzbila but doubt that...

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 12:04 AM
^do you expectt-mac to deliver this year and not go injured?

if not Otlow, Rudy and Webster all who can play sg would play.

Public Enemy #1
08-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Are you joking? Bayless starting for the Warriors?! thats a good laugh right there. lol oh man, close this thread.

WSU Tony
08-01-2009, 12:10 AM
You think 5 of 6 of those "bench" guys would start over the MN starters? Flynn would start at PG over the Portland backup, no doubt.

This guy is a complete homer, no doubt about it.

rainbowcow1
08-01-2009, 12:13 AM
yeah cause przyzbilla could star over andrea bargnani or outlaw start over hedo turkoglu go do your research

goose15
08-01-2009, 12:15 AM
U really think Outlaw and Webster are better than Wilson Chandler? Doudt it

UofA
08-01-2009, 12:16 AM
fail

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 12:21 AM
you must take on account that MOST of this player can play more than one position nd that some of hte players on other teams can play more than one position too.

for example outlow is not better tan turkoglu BUT both of them can slide to SG and BOTH of tem are better than derozan/Bellinelli so yes he Would start in the raptors.

BlondeBomber41
08-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Im quite sure that Andre Miller is gonna be a starter in Portland, and Steve Blake will be coming off the bench. I dont know why he is on this list.

MegaFauna
08-01-2009, 12:37 AM
I don't understand what the point of this thread is supposed to be, almost every team has someone on the bench that can start for other teams.

LanceUpperCut
08-01-2009, 12:39 AM
?

LanceUpperCut
08-01-2009, 12:40 AM
If you did'nt write it who did?

dbeastly
08-01-2009, 12:49 AM
If andre Miller is there than where is your starting point guard?

carter15
08-01-2009, 12:50 AM
sorry crooner butAndre Miller is definately not better then Jameer Nelson....didnt rly look into the rest but wanted to see which Orlando one u had...Aldridge (i no hes a starter) is better then Bass tho :P

marvILLous
08-01-2009, 12:52 AM
this looks like something hellcrooner wrote lmao

Bulls_fan90
08-01-2009, 01:01 AM
fail

x2

jsumadchat
08-01-2009, 01:16 AM
lol no way pryzbilla, outlaw and webster would start on the raps. especially prysbilla, not after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZVWJ6oD_0

itsripcity32
08-01-2009, 01:23 AM
If you did'nt write it who did?

find the person who is defending the topic on this thread

itsripcity32
08-01-2009, 01:28 AM
I don't understand what the point of this thread is supposed to be, almost every team has someone on the bench that can start for other teams.

like u said somone. but portland supposedly has 5 bench players who are better than the bobcats starters

Randomsportsfan
08-01-2009, 01:34 AM
they have a decent bench but i wouldnt consideer all of them starters for other teams they really are not that good of players. they all have their good games but i wouldnt want to depend on them night in and night out.

Cash
08-01-2009, 01:38 AM
I think this writer realized how bad this is so he threw Andre Miller on the bench.

D-Will4Prez
08-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Bayless/Outlaw would never start for Utah. And unless Fernandez could play SF which I doubt, he wouldn't be starting for us either.

RaidLakeDodgers
08-01-2009, 01:53 AM
All I know is that even though I hate them with a passion they are stacked & I'm extremely happy that they didnt do much in F.A.
They have more than enough talent to contend in the west.
Blake, przbilla , outlaw ? WTF?
Lakers would love to have any of them.
The only one that would get a starting job would be blake over D-swisha but that doest mean that the rest are slouches..

Joshtd1
08-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Only one that is debateable is Fernandez starting for Spurs, since Pop keeps Manu on the bench..but he isnt better then Manu.

Miller wouldnt start over TP, Outlaw not over RJ, Prz/Oden not over Duncan or McDyess.

Catfish1314
08-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Przybilla wouldn't start in Sacramento and Andre Miller wouldn't either. Spencer Hawes and Tyreke Evans have those respective jobs.

Sean McG
08-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Is Outlaw a SF or PF? He would start over Durant and/or Green in OKC? Lmao. Fernandez over Harden? Ahaha.

M's Fan2411
08-01-2009, 03:08 AM
yes they do

blazerman
08-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Is Outlaw a SF or PF? He would start over Durant and/or Green in OKC? Lmao. Fernandez over Harden? Ahaha.

The joke is on you if you think Rudy wouldnt start over Harden, what has Harden done, i'll tell you NOTHING!!!!

Rudy was a starter on Spains Olympic team and set the rookie record for 3 pts from the "bench". Harden was drafted way to high and will be similar to Randy Foye not B Roy like you guys seem to like to compare him with. He wont even be remotely close to Roy let alone Rudy!

Beno7500
08-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Uh...

Bulls_fan90
08-01-2009, 04:39 AM
The joke is on you if you think Rudy wouldnt start over Harden, what has Harden done, i'll tell you NOTHING!!!!

Rudy was a starter on Spains Olympic team and set the rookie record for 3 pts from the "bench". Harden was drafted way to high and will be similar to Randy Foye not B Roy like you guys seem to like to compare him with. He wont even be remotely close to Roy let alone Rudy!

I'd take Harden over rudy EASILY. Your obviously a homer. What has Harden done? I mean that just shows how stupid your argument is.....the kid is a rookie.

chitownbulls
08-01-2009, 06:53 AM

Close thread "

------------------

Those guys would not start in Chicago.

Trouble87
08-01-2009, 07:30 AM
:pity: what good will come of this thread...

valade16
08-01-2009, 08:50 AM
U really think Outlaw and Webster are better than Wilson Chandler? Doudt it

...Wilson Chandler?:eyebrow:

Martell Webster scored 24 points in one QUARTER. Travis Outlaw statistically is one of the best "clutch" shooters in the game, not to mention his athleticism is through the roof (where he frequently jumps).

Wilson Chandler played in the Mike "I make everyones stats far exceed their true value" D'Antoni's offense. He put up similar stats to what Quentin Richardson did in that system (hint, hint).

I'm pretty positive they ARE better than Wilson Chandler.

valade16
08-01-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd take Harden over rudy EASILY. Your obviously a homer. What has Harden done? I mean that just shows how stupid your argument is.....the kid is a rookie.

You'd take Harden over Rudy EASILY?!

Never mind that Rudy has already won the 2006 and 2008 Catalan League championships, the 2006 FIBA EuroCup championship, the 2008 Spanish King's Cup championship, and the 2008 ULEB Cup championship while playing with DKV Joventut of the Spanish ACB League.

Or how about his personal accomplishments during said span? The 2004 Spanish King's Cup MVP, the 2006 FIBA EuroCup Final Four MVP, the Euroleague 2006-07 season's Rising Star Award, the 2008 Spanish King's Cup MVP, the 2008 ULEB Cup Final MVP, and the 2008 Catalan League Final MVP.

But yeah, Harden is easily better, I'm sure you'd be a real good NBA GM LOL.

Wait...John Paxson? Is that you?

Bucsfan
08-01-2009, 09:02 AM
how would rudy start for the jazz? over brewer or AK? pffft

GOGY'S MAGAZINE
08-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Bayless in NY....!!! I happy if that happen....!!!

arkanian215
08-01-2009, 10:08 AM

Close thread "

------------------

rudy would not start in nj. outlaw would though. webster would not start for nj.

Mile High Champ
08-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Umm nope.. I would not agree with a lot of teams on that list. Outlaw over Turk? Pryzbilla over Bargnani? No thanks.

blastmasta26
08-01-2009, 10:29 AM
...Wilson Chandler?:eyebrow:

Martell Webster scored 24 points in one QUARTER. Travis Outlaw statistically is one of the best "clutch" shooters in the game, not to mention his athleticism is through the roof (where he frequently jumps).

Wilson Chandler played in the Mike "I make everyones stats far exceed their true value" D'Antoni's offense. He put up similar stats to what Quentin Richardson did in that system (hint, hint).

I'm pretty positive they ARE better than Wilson Chandler.
Yeah because putting up those kind of numbers in your first full season is so bad. Wilson Chandler will become better, he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. I would take Chandler over Webster and Outlaw any day. Only bench player from Portland that would be good here would be Rudy.

ackar
08-01-2009, 10:34 AM
joke of a thread u can say this for almost any player on any team in the nab at any given moment.

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 01:19 PM
how stupid can people be?

if a player can play in more than one position and the other team has a need in one of those TWO positions of course they would start.

tHIS also works if a player in your team can play another position .

Example TUrkoglu can play sg and sf so if rudy, webster or outlow woudl go to raptors since both that player and turkoglu are better than any sg on raptors they woudl start.

and for those ABSOLUTLEY stupid im not saying the blazers bench would ALL OF THEM as a unit be better than your teams STARTING UNIT im telling those play INDIVIDUALLY ONE BY ONE put on those teams would start.

tland22
08-01-2009, 03:10 PM
OH i remember when Hellcrooner wrote this post...This is a MISERABLE list.... so full of garbage.

U think Pryzbilla will start over Tyson Chandler from Charlotte? NO WAY.
Pryzbilla over Dampier in Dalllas even...? NO, I DOUBT THAT
Pryzbilla in Houston, I doubt that, even with Yao out.
Pryzbilla in BOSTON over Perkins? YEA RIGHT.
Toronto? I dont think so. Not over Bargs.
76ers over elton Brand? Hell No.
Denver? Pryzbilla over Nene? NOT NO BUT HELL NO
KNicks? not over David Lee who plays C/PF
ATL? Not a chance.

that was just Pryzbilla's list, I wish I felt like going on and on....but this list is RIDICULOUS. Portland's starters arent really even that good...they along with their bench is being highly overrated.

jakesmail123
08-01-2009, 03:15 PM
why is this thread still open..

GoatMilk
08-01-2009, 03:19 PM
why are we so obsessed with portland here?

this team is getting really hyped up. i know they have a lot of young talent, but they're not gonna win anything. not this year or as far as i can see. not with this team.

broy has been overachieving imo.
he's good, really good, but he's more of a mitch richmond, reggie miller type of star. good but not great great.

i know im gonna get blasted, but oh well

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 03:35 PM
OH i remember when Hellcrooner wrote this post...This is a MISERABLE list.... so full of garbage.

U think Pryzbilla will start over Tyson Chandler from Charlotte? NO WAY.
Pryzbilla over Dampier in Dalllas even...? NO, I DOUBT THAT
Pryzbilla in Houston, I doubt that, even with Yao out.
Pryzbilla in BOSTON over Perkins? YEA RIGHT.
Toronto? I dont think so. Not over Bargs.
76ers over elton Brand? Hell No.
Denver? Pryzbilla over Nene? NOT NO BUT HELL NO
KNicks? not over David Lee who plays C/PF
ATL? Not a chance.

that was just Pryzbilla's list, I wish I felt like going on and on....but this list is RIDICULOUS. Portland's starters arent really even that good...they along with their bench is being highly overrated. when waws that written?

i had the chance to watch much more porltand games last year because fo rudy and he really stepped up his game. id otn even understand why woudl nate mcmullan not start him instead of oden

tland22
08-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Nah I sorry man.... I WROTE THE ABOVE post. But you wrote the initial post suggesting Portlands bench is better than a lot of starters etc.... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-01-2009, 03:43 PM

Close thread "

------------------

I personally would take Deng and Noah over Outlaw and Pryzbilla any day of the week.

R.I.P.#34
08-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I personally would take Deng and Noah over Outlaw and Pryzbilla any day of the week.

I think Fernandez is the only one who might start for the bulls. Not to mention Hinrich would be starting for Portland.

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 03:59 PM
^yes hinrich would start for porland.

every team has someone on the bench that would start somwhere

IndyRealist
08-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Pryzbilla would not start at PF or C on Indiana. Roy Hibbert tore it up in summer league and firmly has the starting role. Troy Murphy is a double double machine and a 3pt marksman.

Indiana traded Bayless TO Portland, so unless TJ Ford or Brandon Rush broke an anke and I didn't hear about it, I doubt Bayless gets the start either. I thought I read that Bayless was being offered up in trades, and they've decided that he can't play PG at all.

Rudy Fernandez is underrated by most people who don't watch Portland, because he comes off the bench. Him I would start in Indiana.

Andre Miller might start on the Pacers, but he's a starter (they'd be crazy to give him $30M to come off the bench). Blake would not.

GSPftw
08-01-2009, 07:56 PM
If Portland's bench is so much better than Houston's starters then why did the Rockets eliminate them in 6 games, with no T mac, and without homecourt advantage?

Anthony Flores
08-01-2009, 07:58 PM
??? wow I would hope you didn't write it.

punkz
08-01-2009, 08:24 PM
what's the point of having a deep bench if your starters are not good enough to win it all? i can understand whoever wrote this post is making this argument based on the presumption that starters are better than bench players, so if you have a good bench, then your starters are that much better, making the whole team better.

but problem is that Portland has way too many "young, above average, but non-star" players, other than Roy of course, that unless you are going to use some of them to get a star player or two, they become pretty much useless. Having a ton of young players with potential is obviously a big positive, but they better make better usage of their surplus of talent (trade for a star player maybe?) before time runs out.

Hellcrooner
08-01-2009, 09:45 PM
^JACKPOT!!!!!

if Pritchard was so Good Bayless, Rudy, Webster, Outlow, Blake alongside the load of picks they have + some players they got their rights like Claver or Freeland would have been DEALT for a pair of all star like pg (not miller) and SF and some nice bench piece not so flashy as the ones they have but solid enough.

theres no point in having 4 players with similar abiities who all could start at sf like Wesbter, outlow, rudy and batum and **** three of the four withj less minutes they coudl have

the same could be said about their pg situation last year killing bayless and rodriguez career just to start Blake.

Bulls_fan90
08-01-2009, 09:46 PM
You'd take Harden over Rudy EASILY?!

Never mind that Rudy has already won the 2006 and 2008 Catalan League championships, the 2006 FIBA EuroCup championship, the 2008 Spanish King's Cup championship, and the 2008 ULEB Cup championship while playing with DKV Joventut of the Spanish ACB League.

Or how about his personal accomplishments during said span? The 2004 Spanish King's Cup MVP, the 2006 FIBA EuroCup Final Four MVP, the Euroleague 2006-07 season's Rising Star Award, the 2008 Spanish King's Cup MVP, the 2008 ULEB Cup Final MVP, and the 2008 Catalan League Final MVP.

But yeah, Harden is easily better, I'm sure you'd be a real good NBA GM LOL.

Wait...John Paxson? Is that you?

You make me laugh. You call those achievements? Go through the list of players that could never make it in the nba and yet had managed to make themselves look like superstars overseas. And you totally missed the point, i said that Harden has had no chance to prove himself.

SlowMo
08-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Wow, Portland is so over-hyped (mostly by their own fans). The Blazers are a very good team but to think that they're bench is like some great starting line-up is crazy.

Pryzbila:Pho,Sac,Dall,Sa,Hou,Okc,Den,NY,Bos,Tor,Ph i,Cha,Atl,Mia,Det,Chi,Ind
Pryzbila is solid, and is a starting center and is only a "bench player" because Portland wants to develop Oden into a star. But Pryzbila still isn't a top center in the game, and not really an upgrade to the C's on the teams you listed, and a down-grade to those in bold.

A Miller: Lak,Sac,GS,Hou,Minn,NY,PHI,Cha,Orl,Mia,Det,Mil,Ind
First of all, why is Miller on this list, he's you're starting PG. Even then, he likely wouldn't be a starter (and thus not be on) any othe teams in bold. All of those teams have good PGs and wouldn't put him on their team. Why is PHI in this list, there's a reason they let him go...

Bayless is a good young talent, but hasn't proved he can have a starting job anywhere. None of these teams would put him in their starting lineup this year.

Fernandez is athletic and talented, but by no means the star that Portland covets him for. Again, there's a reason that he didn't get starting minutes last year, and why Portland was pursuing Turkoglu a month ago. He might start on some of these teams, but would be replacing the teams weakest SG or SF. He wouldn't start on those in bold.

Webster's been injured all last year. He was good a year ago, but who knows how he'll play this year. None of these teams would just swap their starter for a guy that's been injured for a year, and only had one good year before that.

Outlaw is another good player. But still, doubt he would be a starter on many of these teams.

SlowMo
08-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Here's a question Portland fans should consider, how many starting lineups are better than theirs?

In the West: LAL, DEN, SAS and DAL In the East: ORL, BOS, CLE, and WAS (if Arenas is at least 70% of what he was before the injury.

b_rad23
08-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Wow, Portland is so over-hyped (mostly by their own fans). The Blazers are a very good team but to think that they're bench is like some great starting line-up is crazy.

Pryzbila:Pho,Sac,Dall,Sa,Hou,Okc,Den,NY,Bos,Tor,Ph i,Cha,Atl,Mia,Det,Chi,IndHow you bolded Dallas but left Toronto, Miami and Charlotte untouched I'll never know
Pryzbila is solid, and is a starting center and is only a "bench player" because Portland wants to develop Oden into a star. But Pryzbila still isn't a top center in the game, and not really an upgrade to the C's on the teams you listed, and a down-grade to those in bold.

A Miller: Lak,Sac,GS,Hou,Minn,NY,PHI,Cha,Orl,Mia,Det,Mil,Ind I also do think he's an upgrade over Stuckey and Brooks..
First of all, why is Miller on this list, he's you're starting PG. Even then, he likely wouldn't be a starter (and thus not be on) any othe teams in bold. All of those teams have good PGs and wouldn't put him on their team. Why is PHI in this list, there's a reason they let him go...

Bayless is a good young talent, but hasn't proved he can have a starting job anywhere. None of these teams would put him in their starting lineup this year.

Fernandez is athletic and talented, but by no means the star that Portland covets him for. Again, there's a reason that he didn't get starting minutes last year, and why Portland was pursuing Turkoglu a month ago. He might start on some of these teams, but would be replacing the teams weakest SG or SF. He wouldn't start on those in bold.

Webster's been injured all last year. He was good a year ago, but who knows how he'll play this year. None of these teams would just swap their starter for a guy that's been injured for a year, and only had one good year before that.

Outlaw is another good player. But still, doubt he would be a starter on many of these teams.

Just a couple things..

Tmac,lt,berkman
08-01-2009, 10:45 PM
^do you expectt-mac to deliver this year and not go injured?

if not Otlow, Rudy and Webster all who can play sg would play.

id rather have t-mac than all three of em even though travis outlaw and martell webster are good players rudy is garbage.

blackjack_119
08-01-2009, 10:56 PM
id rather have t-mac than all three of em even though travis outlaw and martell webster are good players rudy is garbage.

Rudy is by far the most talented and will make the same amount of money over the next three years (total) as what either Outlaw or Martell will make this season. How is that garbage? Are you sure your aren't thinking of Sergio?

Shortys4711
08-01-2009, 10:59 PM
there is no way that outlaw would start over STAT in phoenix. same for rudy starting over J Rich or G Hill. Who ever did this list is outta there mind.

Mudvayne91
08-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Blazers have 3 backups better than the Nuggets 3 starters even though the Nuggets won the division and had the better team? Fernandez is not better than Smith, Outlaw isn't better than Kmart and Pyrzbilla isn't better than Nene. Pryzbilla probably isn't better than Anderson. Who ever came up with this list is foolish.

find the person who is defending the topic on this thread

Good point, I guess I should've read through instead of reading the first post and reacting

ewells20
08-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Im sorry Outlaw wouldn't start over Caron Butler

tp13baby
08-02-2009, 12:07 AM

Close thread "

------------------

nene is better than przybila
nene is a 15 and 8 guy that has only played really 2 full seasons.

jr starts over webster

k mart is over paid more than over rated. imo
kmart would start over outlaw.

D1JM
08-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Pryzbila aint better than noah, Webster isnt better than deng or salmons, rudy aint better than salmons,

Westbrook36
08-02-2009, 12:39 AM

- Louis Williams is easily better then him at the momment

- Andre Iggy ring a bell?

- How could you possibly make this statement? Iggy and Thad both are much better

- How could you possibly make this statement? Iggy and Thad both are much better

- He might be able to start over Sammy

Hellcrooner
08-02-2009, 02:43 AM
ha ha h homer post after homer post after homer post is laguhableand of ocurse no one tryes to understand the logic like Nene CAn play PF and isa NATURal PF so yf pryz wente there he woudl start.

danidin
08-02-2009, 03:02 AM
Rudy:Clip,Pho,No,Sa,Hou,Okc,Uta,Minn,Den,NY,NJ,Phi ,Tor,Chi,Was,Cha

LOL.
Clip? Gordon.
Pho? J-Rich
Sa? Manu
Hou? Bettier
Den? J.R Smith
Chi? Salmons
Phi? Iggy

Sac - Evans
Gs - Ellis
Hou - Brooks
Minn - Flynn
NY - Nate
Det - Stuckey

Clip - Thornton
SA - RJ
Okc - Durant
Uta - AK47
Den - Malo
Tor - Hedo
Chi - Deng
Was - Butler
Cha - Wallace

ryzbila:Pho,Sac,Dall,Sa,Hou,Okc,Den,NY,Bos,Tor,Ph i,Cha,Atl,Mia,Det,Chi,Ind

Den - Nene
Cha - Tyson
Atl - Harford

Hellcrooner
08-02-2009, 03:12 AM
Quote:

LOL.
Clip? Gordon.= Not better than rudy
Pho? J-Rich = Rudy to sg jrich to sf grant hillwonr out fromthe bench
Sa? Manu = pops use him from the bench do you think 100 years old ifnley better than rudyż
Hou? Bettier Rudy SG Batier SF i of course count with tmac geting injured again
Den? J.R Smith not better than RUdy believe me
Chi? Salmons Not better than Rudy
Phi? Iggy Iggy is best at sf and rudy is better than Young

Quote:

Sac - Evans Rookie vs second year Bayless wins
Gs - Ellis is a sg in reality
Hou - Brooks not better than Baylless just overhyped
Minn - Flynn unproven rokie vs veteran
NY - Nate Haha ha hahahahahahahahha
Det - Staky Overhyped as hell

Quote:

Clip - Thornton not better than outlow
SA - RJ can play sg and in any case outlow ould pay pf
Okc - Durant who can play sg outlow better than harden unproven rookie
Uta - AK47 its a power forward but i guess its possible outlow wold not start
Den - Malo outlow is better than sith laying sg or martins at pf
Tor - Hedo can play sg so outlow starts at sf
Chi - Deng ha ha ha hooooooo hoooo hoooo
Was - Butler can play sg
Cha - Wallace can play sg

Quote:

Den - Nene can play pf
Cha - Tyson can play pf
Atl - Harford IS A POwer FORWARD and j smith is a SF so it would be PERFECT

and that goes on and on for all the stupid homers.

Try to thinl

And here i lie a question for you would Michael redd start in Miami?

1111ˇˇˇˇˇ
Miami homers response you ara moron!!!! wade is god!!!!!!!!1 blah blah

well Wade can play Pg and redd can play some Sf

Redd better than chalmers reddd better than Moon ( who is gone by the way

so YES he would sTaRT ON THE heaT

zambo4president
08-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Such a homer its ridiculous.

LayZbone
08-02-2009, 03:34 AM

1111ˇˇˇˇˇ

???????

Why are you talking about Michael Redd and Heat homers? Unrelated and uncalled for.

danidin
08-02-2009, 05:00 AM

Quote:

10 PPG player is better then 18 PPG ? you are stupid.
and who the **** is Bayless?!?!!!? he dosn't even make 5 PPG...

Tmac,lt,berkman
08-02-2009, 06:13 AM
Quote:

LOL.
Clip? Gordon.= Not better than rudy
Pho? J-Rich = Rudy to sg jrich to sf grant hillwonr out fromthe bench
Sa? Manu = pops use him from the bench do you think 100 years old ifnley better than rudyż
Hou? Bettier Rudy SG Batier SF i of course count with tmac geting injured again
Den? J.R Smith not better than RUdy believe me
Phi? Iggy Iggy is best at sf and rudy is better than Young

Quote:

Quote:

Clip - Thornton not better than outlow
SA - RJ can play sg and in any case outlow ould pay pf
Okc - Durant who can play sg outlow better than harden unproven rookie
Uta - AK47 its a power forward but i guess its possible outlow wold not start
Den - Malo outlow is better than sith laying sg or martins at pf
Tor - Hedo can play sg so outlow starts at sf
Chi - Deng ha ha ha hooooooo hoooo hoooo
Was - Butler can play sg
Cha - Wallace can play sg

Quote:

Den - Nene can play pf
Cha - Tyson can play pf
Atl - Harford IS A POwer FORWARD and j smith is a SF so it would be PERFECT

and that goes on and on for all the stupid homers.

Try to thinl

1111ˇˇˇˇˇ

aaron brooks is better than everybody on yalls team except b-roy and aldridge c'mon now

ElMarroAfamado
08-02-2009, 06:42 AM
did you just put close thread
on your own thread
that YOU started?

J-Relo
08-02-2009, 06:43 AM
is Hellcrooner a Blazers fan or just a homer?

cambovenzi
08-02-2009, 09:12 AM

hence the words "bench players".
not getting the opportunity to play fulltime does not mean they are worse than everyone who starts and gets more PPG.

is Hellcrooner a Blazers fan or just a homer?

homer of spanish players mostly.

dee279
08-02-2009, 09:56 AM
:laugh: at the thinking that Bayless and Pryzbila would start on the Heat.

:laugh2: yeah i laffed at that too.

DCSportsIsPain
08-02-2009, 11:00 AM

Close thread "

------------------

Outlaw over Antawn Jamison for Washington? :rolleyes:
Webster over Caron Butler? :rolleyes:
Fernandez over Arenas? :rolleyes:

What ****** came up with this crap?

danidin
08-02-2009, 11:14 AM
hence the words "bench players".
not getting the opportunity to play fulltime does not mean they are worse than everyone who starts and gets more PPG.

homer of spanish players mostly.

but he's on the bench bcuz Steve the ****ing Blake!

tland22
08-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Outlaw over Antawn Jamison for Washington? :rolleyes:
Webster over Caron Butler? :rolleyes:
Fernandez over Arenas? :rolleyes:

What ****** came up with this crap?

Hellcrooner wrote this in a post...I remember him doing it, but someone else took the liberty of calling him out on it LOL. I couldnt be bothered with it :)

Corey
08-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Pryzbilla starting over big Perk? Not a chance.

Hellcrooner
08-02-2009, 12:40 PM
funny thing is you al go homer with your boys on this while i dont.

te only arguable homerism here s about rudy who is spaniard like me

bit for the rest ther4e is 0 homerism since IM A LAkers fan, you read it right LAKERS fan LAKERS , how much love do have laker fans for blazers? ima LAKERS fan

so i CAnT be a homer about the rest of the bench not called Rudy.

I do even hate Bayless as a player because i ont like THAT kind of PG like him or jennings BUT it does not blind me to see he woudl start in soe teams.

Hellcrooner
08-02-2009, 12:43 PM

so i guess zach rndolph is better than pau gasol because he makes more ppg?

and al jefferson is better than duncan.?

:o

jacquewho?
08-02-2009, 12:48 PM

A Miller: Lak,Sac,GS,Hou,Minn,NY,PHI,Cha,Orl,Mia,Det,Mil,Ind

Close thread "

------------------

No way man. Hibbert/Murphy > Przybilla.....BRush > Jered Bayless....TJ Ford > Andre Miller.

lakers4sho
08-02-2009, 12:52 PM
funny thing is you al go homer with your boys on this while i dont.

te only arguable homerism here s about rudy who is spaniard like me

bit for the rest ther4e is 0 homerism since IM A LAkers fan, you read it right LAKERS fan LAKERS , how much love do have laker fans for blazers? ima LAKERS fan

so i CAnT be a homer about the rest of the bench not called Rudy.

I do even hate Bayless as a player because i ont like THAT kind of PG like him or jennings BUT it does not blind me to see he woudl start in soe teams.

yeah muh man HC reppin' them Lakers all the way to Spain :clap:

:cool:

danidin
08-02-2009, 01:12 PM
so i guess zach rndolph is better than pau gasol because he makes more ppg?

and al jefferson is better than duncan.?

:o

If Duncen want he will give 25 PPG. Gasol too.

Rudy has 10PPG bcuz he's not that good.

daleja424
08-02-2009, 01:14 PM
honestly... it is POSSIBLE that Bayless and/or Rudy COULD start for Miami... but on the flip side neither would be a huge upgrade over what we already have there...

lakers4sho
08-02-2009, 01:15 PM
If Duncen want he will give 25 PPG. Gasol too.

Rudy has 10PPG bcuz he's not that good.

:laugh:

Hellcrooner
08-02-2009, 01:25 PM
rudy has 10 ppg because

1 he is Fifht option after Roy, LA, Blake an Outlow, if macmillan wasnt so stupid he would be third option.

2 Mcmillan uses him only as a spot up 3 point shoother isntead of letting him handle the ball and drive in wich he can Do go ask Dwight bout it.

3 He is playing like 25 mpg make that 35 and we will talk