PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt any one want to play with lebron

famousone2323
07-31-2009, 07:55 PM
ok i just hear the cavs were offering a contract to hakim warick and he burned to play for the bucks hes not the only one to burn the cavs RON ARTEST TREVOR ARIZA MATT BARNES CHARLIE VILLANUEVA why do u guys think this is.. i think alot of players wouldnt want to play with labron what u guys think

Storch
07-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Because the cavs runs isos all day, and they always want the rock on lebron's hands.

willie84
07-31-2009, 07:59 PM
I think they didn't want to sign because Lebron isn't commited to the Cavs. When rumors started of him leaving when he becomes a free agent...he should have said that he was going to stay with the Cavs. I think some free agents don't want to sign long term contracts and then he leaves.

ChiBulls91
07-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Because the cavs runs isos all day, and they always want the rock on lebron's hands.

That and they dont wanna take the chance that this time next year the Cleveland Lebrons will be back to the Cleveland Cavs. Im not sayin hes leavin for sure but i sure as **** wouldn't take that chance

ManRam
07-31-2009, 08:02 PM
There's a lot of uncertainty. If LeBron signed long-term, I'm sure FAs would be flocking there.

How much did Warrick get? The Cavs only have their bi-anual left...worth about 2 million. If he got more than that then there's your answer as to why he isn't in Cleveland.

EDIT: He's getting 3 million. So there's your answer. More money.

Kyle N.
07-31-2009, 08:24 PM
Cause of money.

JHOHL27
07-31-2009, 08:31 PM
because now that shaq is there it will be all about those two players and mo williams so they could lose touches and they will be behind the two guys

iggypop123
07-31-2009, 08:34 PM
most players money. artest kobe>Lebron and LA>>Cleveland as a city. then you throw in the rumor where he said he was staying then went out of his way to say no. if a guy is saying he wont stay in a place why go there

AKAYaReal
07-31-2009, 08:41 PM
The Cavs with no Lebron is a lotto team. I think money is a factor but mainly cause he has yet to sign an extension.

Not to mention that I think they also see the Shaq trade as a potential flop.

So I don't think its one factor but a # of them.

plastikman
07-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Because every time Lebron gets dunked on he has the video tape confiscated :shrug:

smith&wesson
07-31-2009, 08:44 PM
because clevland wants to give minimum contracts to these players. and then have then stand around while lebron goes 1 on 5 and when they lose its the teams fault.. when they win lebron gets all credit. would you want to play there ?? lol what a joke.

lorenz00
07-31-2009, 09:46 PM
im guessing the management sucks :D... well i mean they cant probably reach a deal with the agent and the players say screw it LOL just my guest

vash9
07-31-2009, 09:55 PM
All Cleveland does is run isos, give the rock to LBJ, and away he goes. Also probably the fact that he may not be a Cav any longer. Also, think about the cash. Some players can care less about what team they are playing on as long as they are getting paid as much as they demanded.

The world may never know.

itsripcity32
07-31-2009, 09:55 PM
cause he has signed an extension. u fail hater

get some more posts before u make a thread

Brooklyn Mets
07-31-2009, 10:05 PM
- you will get minimal shot attempts playing in LeBronland
- LeBron hasn't signed an extension
- if/when LeBron leaves, the team will have trouble making the playoffs

ManRam
07-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Anyone who is saying it's because they wont get shots and all the Cavs do is run isos and LeBron is a ballhog etc. are absolutely crazy. That's why he takes fewer shots a game than Dwayne, Kobe and Dirk, while being top 10 in assists. Riiiight.

Warrick didn't sign with Cleveland because they couldn't offer three million dollars. It's not that the Cavs don't WANT to offer more than the minimum, as someone suggested, it's because they CAN'T.

The only other reason is that if he bolts after next year...they are the worst team in the league. That's a risk I'm not going to take if I'm looking to sign a 5 or 6 year deal...like Ariza and co. were. Those are the two reasons...money and LeBron's uncertainty. If he was locked up, and Cleveland could spend money, they'd be the most attractive destination in the league.

spurs4#5
07-31-2009, 10:52 PM
i heard cuz he likes to look at other players in the shower!!!

famousone2323
08-01-2009, 12:02 AM
cause he has signed an extension. u fail hater

get some more posts before u make a thread

you stupid idiot who signed an extention? lebron didn u dumbass or who warick he didnt sign any extantion if u dont know what ur talking about dont post any or your weak ****

ChiBulls91
08-01-2009, 01:58 AM
i heard cuz he likes to look at other players in the shower!!!

heard that too...must be true

itsripcity32
08-01-2009, 02:01 AM
you stupid idiot who signed an extention? lebron didn u dumbass or who warick he didnt sign any extantion if u dont know what ur talking about dont post any or your weak ****

i mistyped. woo soo scared

see there u answered your own question. good job!

NYtilIdie
08-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Its because Warrick knew he wasn't going to get much playing time on the Cavs which would be bad for him cause he won't get any good offers since it would be a contract year

Trouble87
08-01-2009, 02:41 AM
two reasons...

1- Lebron's not committed to the Cavs

2- Its Cleavland... no offense to anyone from/reppin Ohio but Cleavland is snooze city

robruss614
08-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Anyone who is saying it's because they wont get shots and all the Cavs do is run isos and LeBron is a ballhog etc. are absolutely crazy. That's why he takes fewer shots a game than Dwayne, Kobe and Dirk, while being top 10 in assists. Riiiight.

Warrick didn't sign with Cleveland because they couldn't offer three million dollars. It's not that the Cavs don't WANT to offer more than the minimum, as someone suggested, it's because they CAN'T.

The only other reason is that if he bolts after next year...they are the worst team in the league. That's a risk I'm not going to take if I'm looking to sign a 5 or 6 year deal...like Ariza and co. were. Those are the two reasons...money and LeBron's uncertainty. If he was locked up, and Cleveland could spend money, they'd be the most attractive destination in the league.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Finally someone with a brain. Most of you guys are absolutely crazy... I garuntee if your team was to get lebron in trade tomorrow you all would be going out getting jerseys and witness t-shirts. Hell im a suns fan and i would give up nash, amare and hill plus draft picks for that guy!!!!

zadora5
08-01-2009, 03:50 AM
did you get the shower **** off of daisy of love, about fox lmao ?