PDA

View Full Version : Bowen and Stoudamire Waived

xwashableclothx
07-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Bucks have requested waivers on both Bruce Bowen and Salim Stoudamire

http://www.nba.com/bucks/news/mil_den_trade_090731.html

ValuePick
07-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Not surprising, one of our members wont be happy.

salimstoudamire
07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Well it has been a fun run here for last few months. Summer league was quite enjoyable, but you guys have a hell of a pg in Brandon. Redd and Bogut are coming back, so the Bucks should be a pretty fun team to watch. Its been fun, I'll try to check back in every now and then. Good luck to your squads future!

ValuePick
07-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Well it has been a fun run here for last few months. Summer league was quite enjoyable, but you guys have a hell of a pg in Brandon. Redd and Bogut are coming back, so the Bucks should be a pretty fun team to watch. Its been fun, I'll try to check back in every now and then. Good luck to your squads future!

Thanx man, see you around.

VIP1349
07-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Salim hit up Denver son. lol

Bucks24226
07-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry to here Salim was cut so what are u going to do between now and when he gets signed?

salimstoudamire
07-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Same thing I did when he was released from the Spurs last year in preseason, just wait it out. The term fan is a very overused term. Fans stick through the good and the bad, as most Bucks fans know very well (nothing against the Bucks). But hopefully he makes a run with another squad. I get **** from my friends every time I play ball about Stoudamire suckin and all that, but thats what you get when your favorite player isnt a superstar or even a consistent role player (which I think he could become). Just the way the cookie crubles I guess.

BlinkManJan02
07-31-2009, 10:55 PM
damn, that really sucks about stoudamire, makes me sad. i was so happy when they signed him. too bad i won't get to see him play for the bucks :( good luck to him.

and see you around salimstoudamire! haha. you should still post in here once in a while.

BlinkManJan02
08-01-2009, 06:59 AM
I like how they signed Salim with games still left to play last season, didn't use him and now they never will. Sounds like a waste of his time and some money to me.

To salimstoudamire...stay a Bucks fan until your man goes somewhere. We need some active users here.

i know same here. i figured he would have at least made the roster for sure since they signed him before last year ended. it was a waste of his time. and yes salimstoudamire, we need more bucks fans on this site!

ValuePick
08-01-2009, 07:18 AM
I hope we'll be seeing some more Bucks fans here in the future, I think Hammond is on the right track.

BlinkManJan02
08-01-2009, 07:59 AM
I hope we'll be seeing some more Bucks fans here in the future, I think Hammond is on the right track.

i like hammond a lot, i agree he's on the right track. he's in a tough spot being the GM after the larry harris era. he has done well so far i think.

muktown23
08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I think the bucks have a pretty decent team for next year. Yet i say that every year so i don't think much of it yet

jay87shot
08-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Sorry salim we just had many guys on the roster best of luck. Your a good fan man hate to see ya go.

salimstoudamire
08-03-2009, 05:08 AM
I guess I will stick around until Salim gets picked back up. The Warrick deal is definitly a good signing and worth the release of Stoudamire to accomodate him.

Ollie Tabooger
08-03-2009, 06:08 PM
wtf!!! i was so pissed when i found that out, ive been following salim since the arizona days, and when i found out he was on the bucks, i was so excited. But they got rid of him before he even played a damn game.

magichatnumber9
08-03-2009, 10:00 PM
i cry, you cry, we cry, together

salimstoudamire
08-04-2009, 03:44 AM
wtf!!! i was so pissed when i found that out, ive been following salim since the arizona days, and when i found out he was on the bucks, i was so excited. But they got rid of him before he even played a damn game.

Same bro. I have been following him throughout his collegiate career and into the NBA. So far its been a short run. The Hawks wasnt bad, but then the Spurs and the Bucks have not favored the Salim Stoudamire fan. Been a rough road, but one worth riding.