PDA

View Full Version : Sleepers and worse and best teams after offseason

cavsbluejackets
07-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Sleepers:
1.Memphis- Mayo going to mature, Conly also they got Randolph, good draft, and Gay(Conference rank8 or 9)
2.Minnesota- I think they have a good lineup with Brewer, Gomes, Jefferson, Love, Quentin Richardson, good draft(Conference rank6)
3.Clippers- got Griffin I think they should be good they have Ricky and Baron Davis, Camby, Kaman, Thorton, and Gordon and some more(Conference rank7 5 if they still got Randolph)
4. Raptors- got Turkolu, Jack, and Marco Belinelli and I think Derozan will be good(Conference rank6 or7)
5. Pistons- got CV, Ben Gordon, and Chris Wilcox and good draft(Conference rank2 or 3)
6. Wizards- got Mike Miller Arenas healthy and Foye(Conference rank5 or 6)
Teams that got worse:
1. Orlando- lost Turkolu good big guy that can shoot three(Turkolu>Carter) lost Alston Battie and Lee for Carter(Conference rank8)
2. Lakers- lost Odom for now and I think that Ariza is better than Artest younger and can shoot better what happens if Artest gets supended(Bryant can kick it out to Ariza Artest carries like Bryant)(Conference rank2)
3. Rockets- Yao done Artest gone in this case I would rather have Artest than Ariza(Macgrady doesnt carry it that much like Kobe so have Artest to carry)(Conference rank11)
4. Suns- lost Shaq and Matt Barnes(Conference rank12)
5. Bucks- lost Jefferson and CV Redd hurt(Conference rank 15)
Best teams-
1.Cavaliers- got Shaq, Moon, and Parker Green will be good also might get Warrick, Powe, or Joe Smith(Conference rank1)
2. Spurs- got Jefferson, Ginoboli healthy got Mcdyess Theo Ratliff(Conference rank1)
What do you think of this

Paulliwali
07-30-2009, 10:33 PM
mhm...still belive in the rockets....contractyear, contractyear, contractyear...repeat after me!

ManRam
07-30-2009, 10:36 PM
If Orlando finishes 8th in the East, I'll chop by balls off and mail them to you. We didn't JUST get Carter. We got Bass, Barnes, and Anderson...all of whom are arguably better than Lee and Alston.

Odom is re-signing with LA.

Minnesota's backcourt isn't carrying them to the playoffs. They're lottery bound again.

The Pistons 2 or 3. Down right laughable.

richardle9
07-30-2009, 11:01 PM
OKC should be a sleeper, they have real young talent, and durantula is only going to get better

mark1125
07-30-2009, 11:09 PM
I am a Pistons fan and I think the best case scenerio is a 6th seed and more likely 8th.

lakerfan 4 life
07-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Lakers resigned LO so they are definately better then the Cavs and Spurs

tland22
07-30-2009, 11:26 PM
mhm...still belive in the rockets....contractyear, contractyear, contractyear...repeat after me!

I know exactly what you are talking about. And I agree with you 100%. He will be in BEAST MODE when he gets back on the court.

Lakergirl24
07-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Sleepers- clippers and thunder
best teams- lakers, celtics
worse teams- kings, knicks

ARMIN12NBA
07-30-2009, 11:43 PM
If Orlando finishes 8th in the East, I'll chop by balls off and mail them to you. We didn't JUST get Carter. We got Bass, Barnes, and Anderson...all of whom are arguably better than Lee and Alston.

Minnesota's backcourt isn't carrying them to the playoffs. They're lottery bound again.

That's not much of a prize for going out on a limb and being correct. In fact, that seems more like a punishment if you were to receive that sort of package in the mail.

GCOOKIE7
07-30-2009, 11:46 PM
The thread wasn't a bad idea but it shoulda' been made by someone else.

loufor2
07-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Your list sucks, magic def got way better (conference rank 8) is that a joke?...... and the t wolves still suck. How did they get better after losing foye and mike miller............?

blazerman
07-30-2009, 11:56 PM

If he doesnt want your balls Im sure Hedo and his wife would take them off your hands (Turkish Delecasy) I think Hedo's all about the filling!

B.JenningsMVP
07-31-2009, 12:15 AM
The thread wasn't a bad idea but it shoulda' been made by someone else.

yes

arkanian215
07-31-2009, 09:15 AM
im surprised the nets arent on that list. they lost their leader vc. he did things on and off the court for those guys. also should chicago fall a bit after losing bg7?

ManRam
07-31-2009, 10:20 AM
If he doesnt want your balls Im sure Hedo and his wife would take them off your hands (Turkish Delecasy) I think Hedo's all about the filling!

Haha...I'll send them to him then.

Regardless, Orlando finishing 8th is crazy. Predictions are predictions, and usually I let them be, but 8th place??? Really? And Detroit finishing 2nd???

Mikeleafs
07-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Orlando at 8?!?! I think Orlando will finish 3rd
and Detroit at 2/3?!?! They will not even make the playoffs!

Biggest sleepers in the East will be Philly, Charlotte, Raps, Bulls

BkOriginalOne
07-31-2009, 10:46 AM
I wouldn't call the Wolves, Clippers, or Grizzlies "Sleepers" - they are basically going to be as good as we assume. The sleepers are Toronto and Washington.
The best teams are the spurs, celtics and Lakers (defending champ respect)

aWiLL 20
07-31-2009, 10:50 AM
this is the most horrible list ever constructed lol.

S-Dot
07-31-2009, 10:57 AM
Either I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here, or there's alot wrong with this list.

Suns113
07-31-2009, 01:55 PM
suns 12th
clippers7th

k...

Nexus
07-31-2009, 02:01 PM
this is the most horrible list ever constructed lol.

Yeah, I disagree with most of it...but he could be right I guess.

tland22
07-31-2009, 04:09 PM
what a weird thread

VPNeedAssistanc
07-31-2009, 04:22 PM
Sleepers:
1.Memphis- Mayo going to mature, Conly also they got Randolph, good draft, and Gay(Conference rank8 or 9)
2.Minnesota- I think they have a good lineup with Brewer, Gomes, Jefferson, Love, Quentin Richardson, good draft(Conference rank6)
3.Clippers- got Griffin I think they should be good they have Ricky and Baron Davis, Camby, Kaman, Thorton, and Gordon and some more(Conference rank7 5 if they still got Randolph)
4. Raptors- got Turkolu, Jack, and Marco Belinelli and I think Derozan will be good(Conference rank6 or7)
5. Pistons- got CV, Ben Gordon, and Chris Wilcox and good draft(Conference rank2 or 3)
6. Wizards- got Mike Miller Arenas healthy and Foye(Conference rank5 or 6)
Teams that got worse:
1. Orlando- lost Turkolu good big guy that can shoot three(Turkolu>Carter) lost Alston Battie and Lee for Carter(Conference rank8)
2. Lakers- lost Odom for now and I think that Ariza is better than Artest younger and can shoot better what happens if Artest gets supended(Bryant can kick it out to Ariza Artest carries like Bryant)(Conference rank2)
3. Rockets- Yao done Artest gone in this case I would rather have Artest than Ariza(Macgrady doesnt carry it that much like Kobe so have Artest to carry)(Conference rank11)
4. Suns- lost Shaq and Matt Barnes(Conference rank12)
5. Bucks- lost Jefferson and CV Redd hurt(Conference rank 15)
Best teams-
1.Cavaliers- got Shaq, Moon, and Parker Green will be good also might get Warrick, Powe, or Joe Smith(Conference rank1)
2. Spurs- got Jefferson, Ginoboli healthy got Mcdyess Theo Ratliff(Conference rank1)
What do you think of this

Lol Lakers 2nd, Clippers 5-7? are you really that dumb?

VPNeedAssistanc
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM
what do you think of this?

i think that... your mother and fathers are siblings.

JMKnick33
07-31-2009, 04:35 PM
wait, Pistons 2nd or 3rd?? so you're saying they'll be better than one or two of the top 3 (Magic, Celtics, Cavs)