PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Suggestions???

StaffordtoCJ
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Since I now need a new jersey since my Okafor 50 is no good does anyone have any suggestions on who to get?

I would like someone who will be a Bobcat for a pretty long while and preferably a good Bobcat.

op12
07-30-2009, 08:10 PM
should have had felton in the 1st place. other than that who knows.

DerekRE_3
07-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Since I now need a new jersey since my Okafor 50 is no good does anyone have any suggestions on who to get?

I would like someone who will be a Bobcat for a pretty long while and preferably a good Bobcat.

How about the longest tenured Bobcat....Gerald Wallace. He's been here since the beginning.

NBA_Starter
07-30-2009, 08:57 PM
How about the longest tenured Bobcat....Gerald Wallace. He's been here since the beginning.

I can't believe they didn't mention him, that's a no brainer!:smoking:

DerekRE_3
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Also even with Okafor on the team, Wallace is still the longest tenured Bobcat. Wallace was drafted by the Bobcats on June 22nd, 2004 in the NBA Expansion Draft (best expansion draft player ever by the way) and Okafor was drafted by the Bobcats 2 days later on June 24th. Wallace wins by 2 days. :)

JakeDelbreezy
07-30-2009, 11:24 PM

Don't feel too bad...there are people with Adam Morrison and Sean May jersey's hanging in their closets...shoot they used to sale Primoz Brezec jersey's...imagine how the poor sap who bought that feels...

Anywho, I'd go with a Crash jersey if I were going to get one.

Reedball
07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm disappointed in all of you. If you want to be safe and get the Bobcat who will be here longest, which you did say, I think you should get a Rufus jersey.

StaffordtoCJ
07-31-2009, 11:50 PM
Don't feel too bad...there are people with Adam Morrison and Sean May jersey's hanging in their closets...shoot they used to sale Primoz Brezec jersey's...imagine how the poor sap who bought that feels...

This actually made me feel a lot better lol things always could be worse

Leaning towards a Wallace jersey but possibly thinking about an Augustine jersey or even Boris Diaw jersey?

DetroitRipCity
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
This actually made me feel a lot better lol things always could be worse

Leaning towards a Wallace jersey but possibly thinking about an Augustine jersey or even Boris Diaw jersey?

Augustine is a good bet he should be there for a while

masalex1205
08-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Def. Crash

king4day
08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Wallace, Diaw and Augustin are probably the safest bets.

You will see the least amount of people wearing Diaw, so that could be cool.
I have his Suns jersey and never saw anyone with it outside of myself...even with a Bobcats one.
I'm a fan of getting players that you'll least likely see other people around town wearing.

I have Bell which I'm happy with.

king4day
08-03-2009, 04:22 PM

Anywho, I'd go with a Crash jersey if I were going to get one.

I'm a fan of retro. I bought Dudley, Richardson, and Carrol after they got traded. They were only like 10 bucks each. I'm sure May is on sale now too.

My oldest being a Kapono jersey even though I had no idea who he was when i got it.

Marlins11
08-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Maybe Gerlad Henderson after this year.
I have a Wallace jersey, and an Okafor.....

Marlins11
08-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Also, maybe buy a new striped one we just came out with.