PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody want an authentic Larry Fitzgerald Jersey?

Phillyfan15
07-29-2009, 10:22 AM
I bought an authentic pro bowl jersey jersey a while back and i never wore it. It still has the tags on it. Its a size 52. Ill sell it cheap for like $40 or $50. If you have any questions just post it. ill send you pics and everything.... please dont kill me for this. I'm just trying to get someting back for it. Thanks

thephoenixson28
07-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I bought an authentic pro bowl jersey jersey a while back and i never wore it. It still has the tags on it. Its a size 52. Ill sell it cheap for like $40 or $50. If you have any questions just post it. ill send you pics and everything.... please dont kill me for this. I'm just trying to get someting back for it. Thanks I would how would I give you the money

Phillyfan15
07-29-2009, 01:12 PM
uhh well theres a bunch of ways we could do this... i could put it up on ebay and then you could just buy it off there or you could message me your info like your email address and stuff and we could work something out.

IndiansFan337
08-04-2009, 04:20 PM
I already own one that I bought it 2.5 years ago.

Unfortunately, I also have a Chad Johnson jersey from around the same time. Now the name on his jersey reads Ochocinco! :mad: