PDA

View Full Version : Worst Team in the NBA Next Year

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
I saw Rosen's listing and I didn't like it so I figured I'd let PSD decide.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
kings...

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:20 AM
oo someone says nets wont be the worst...finally!

BornAYankee23
07-29-2009, 10:22 AM
How is OKC an option? They're going to be a dangerous team.

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:25 AM
yeah they're dangerous but their team still lacks a really good center. i like nenad but he isnt elite. they had durant green westbrook last year. they'll be better but their record was still terrible despite having rising stars.

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:26 AM
same goes for the grizzlies but often you cant turn a team from one with the worst records to one of the best or even middle of the pack.
+they're in the western conference...i guess i shouldve said recordwise, which team will be the worst.

ManRam
07-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Nets. First off, I think Harris is vastly overrated. Secondly, after Lopez, they don't have much else. Yi and Courtney are all right, but aren't really good 3rd or 4th options. I just have no idea who's gonna put the ball in the basket, besides Harris, who is one of the worst shooting PGs in the league. With no Vince, his job gets a lot harder.

The Kings will contend with them...but they have more young talent, a better star/scorer, and a potential break out front court in Hawes and Thompson. I love Evans too...think he'll be a flat out stud.

S-Dot
07-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Though I want to say NJ, I think Lawrence Frank will do a good job so the Kings once again should have the worst record.

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:29 AM
i shouldve made it clearer based on record. i only put the kings ahead of the nets cuz they play in the western conference.

torontosports10
07-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Knicks or Nets. Both will be horrible and try like hell in F.A next year.

ManRam
07-29-2009, 10:36 AM
i shouldve made it clearer based on record. i only put the kings ahead of the nets cuz they play in the western conference.

I'm not so sure the West is gonna be THAT much better than the East next year. Certainly not like the last 4 or 5 years.

prodigy
07-29-2009, 10:38 AM
knicks for sure. bunch of bums, now they are trying to get rid of lee.

daleja424
07-29-2009, 10:39 AM
HoW ON EARTH COULD YOU NOT HAVE LISTED MILWAUKEE AND HOUSTON IN YOUR POLL??? tHEY ARE JUST AS BAD ON PAPER AS sACramento

cowboyz180
07-29-2009, 10:45 AM
kings

arkanian215
07-29-2009, 10:48 AM
well in the atlantic the nets have to contend against boston, new york, toronto, phily and sac has to contend against gsw, lal, lac, phx. i think sac will have a tougher time. jmo.

S-Dot
07-29-2009, 10:51 AM

Not with coach D'Antoni, we will have a similar season to last year.

naztrack
07-29-2009, 10:55 AM

lol, afraid your star might be heading out the door soon huh? cant stand the fact that new york is just a better market for a star like that huh? poor guy.....attacking my knicks wont make him stay :D

btw kings are gonna be the worst

prodigy
07-29-2009, 10:59 AM
Not with coach D'Antoni, we will have a similar season to last year.

his style never wins anything. His defense never plays defense. Big reason why lebron won't go there.

NAZ lol, Glad i could get a reaction out of you. But if lebron leaves cleveland, he will go to the nets, not knicks. But this is a different topic. Million reasons for him to stay in cleveland, 1 or 2 reasons to leave.

Knicks just seem to be cleaning house.

S-Dot
07-29-2009, 11:08 AM
his style never wins anything. His defense never plays defense. Big reason why lebron won't go there.

NAZ lol, Glad i could get a reaction out of you. But if lebron leaves cleveland, he will go to the nets, not knicks. But this is a different topic. Million reasons for him to stay in cleveland, 1 or 2 reasons to leave.

Knicks just seem to be cleaning house.

we may make the playoffs this year but we surely won't be the worst team

papirico52
07-29-2009, 11:30 AM
the oklahomo thunder

still1ballin
07-29-2009, 01:17 PM
kings

pd7631
07-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Nets or Pacers

ChiBulls91
07-29-2009, 03:38 PM
i think the pistons have a chance at being the worst. they've got a few talented players (gordon, stuckey, rip, tayshaun) and they could work to prove me wrong but unless ben gordon can accept his role coming off the bench, which i dont see happening btw, this team is in for turmoil and selfish play. If they cant get rid of rip , everytime gordon comes in he'll think he has to prove himself to show that he can start ie: chucking shots more than in chicago. It's gonna be a rough start to the season if nothing else

Honest Truth
07-29-2009, 03:49 PM
i think the pistons have a chance at being the worst. they've got a few talented players (gordon, stuckey, rip, tayshaun) and they could work to prove me wrong but unless ben gordon can accept his role coming off the bench, which i dont see happening btw, this team is in for turmoil and selfish play. If they cant get rid of rip , everytime gordon comes in he'll think he has to prove himself to show that he can start ie: chucking shots more than in chicago. It's gonna be a rough start to the season if nothing else

If we are referring to worst record there is no way the Pistons end up last. I can see them missing the playoffs, sure, but to imply they will finish with the worst record is just folly. Sacramento has little to work with outside of 2 players and 2 more with potential but are likely years away from realizing it. Realistically, any other team will be hard-pressed to come close to matching their terrible record. That being said, I could end up being wrong as no one knows for sure but it is my opinion.

ChiBulls91
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM
If we are referring to worst record there is no way the Pistons end up last. I can see them missing the playoffs, sure, but to imply they will finish with the worst record is just folly. Sacramento has little to work with outside of 2 players and 2 more with potential but are likely years away from realizing it. Realistically, any other team will be hard-pressed to come close to matching their terrible record. That being said, I could end up being wrong as no one knows for sure but it is my opinion.

I agree they have less to work with but i could see that possibly working in their favor. Now i know this might sound absolutely ludicrous but sometimes you can get more out of a team like that. They could start playin team ball and when teams make the extra pass thats when they're at their best.

And then you can go to the other end of the spectrum and you have a bunch of solid players looking to become leaders of a team which could possibly work out well if someone really does step up, but out of the players the pistons have, i dont see anyone capable aside from rip and tayshaun, who are probably on their way out of detroit. But yea, there's a lot of maybes and coulds that come in to play when talkin about teams under or over performing

lakersfan211
07-29-2009, 04:10 PM
kings , they will be worse then last season , maybe a single digit win season , could happen

NYtilIdie
07-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Kings, but MIL will definitely give them a run for their money

Hellcrooner
07-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Bukcs

i'myourdaddy
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
kings have the worst record last year because our main go to go guy was injure for almost half of the season...then we fired our second year coach and assign a ******** interim coach...no way the kings will be the worst this coming year

Kings Faithful
07-29-2009, 04:47 PM
kings , they will be worse then last season , maybe a single digit win season , could happen

I wish this entire forum wasn't flooded with haters. Seriously...

So far we've

1.Lost our cancer (Miller and Salmons)
2.Gained a stable coaching situation.
3.Gained more experience for our young foward and center.
4.Gained a #4 pick in Evans who people are saying to be the second best player in the draft so far.

And yet we are still worse than last year? Please. People are highly underrating our team. Yeah we suck, I'm not saying we don't. What I'm saying is that we had just about everything bad happen that could possibly happen to us last year and we've fixed many of those problems so far.

AKAYaReal
07-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Please don't leave the bucks out of this one. But its a toss up between the two Kings/Bucks.

nbaguy123
07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
from that list its the kings, but would say the bucks

Vinny642
07-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Its the Knicks, unless they resign both Lee and Nate they are the freaking worst team in the league. If they resign both then Im giving it to the Nets.

jerseykidd88
07-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Nets. First off, I think Harris is vastly overrated. Secondly, after Lopez, they don't have much else. Yi and Courtney are all right, but aren't really good 3rd or 4th options. I just have no idea who's gonna put the ball in the basket, besides Harris, who is one of the worst shooting PGs in the league. With no Vince, his job gets a lot harder.

The Kings will contend with them...but they have more young talent, a better star/scorer, and a potential break out front court in Hawes and Thompson. I love Evans too...think he'll be a flat out stud.

dude are u just a nets hater man i didnt even know the magic had fans til this year and i live in otown

tland22
07-29-2009, 05:33 PM
how could you NOT vote for the NETS...look at their roster and just try not to laugh...just give it try. I bet you cant do it.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Kings are doodoo.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Though I want to say NJ, I think Lawrence Frank will do a good job so the Kings once again should have the worst record.

When has a NBA team had the worst record back to back???? I don't think a team has so people should stop saying the Kings.

This was a thread like a month ago or something like that but I'll participate anyways.

The Bucks will have the worst record. If not them the T-Wolves.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
kings

No

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:06 PM
kings...

No

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:08 PM
well in the atlantic the nets have to contend against boston, new york, toronto, phily and sac has to contend against gsw, lal, lac, phx. i think sac will have a tougher time. jmo.

No the kings won't have the worst record.

Don't think a team has ever had the worst record in the league back to back seasons.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:10 PM
lol, afraid your star might be heading out the door soon huh? cant stand the fact that new york is just a better market for a star like that huh? poor guy.....attacking my knicks wont make him stay :D

btw kings are gonna be the worst

No.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:13 PM
kings

No.

jimbobjarree
07-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Wolves IMO. Jefferson goes down its over, top pick is theres. After them probably the Nets or Kings, depending on KMart's fitness. If Lee and Nate leave the Knicks will be next.

If Redd isnt 100% the Bucks will be down there too, and with no changes made the Warriors will be right back at that 6/5 pick again.

yanksknicksgmen
07-29-2009, 06:14 PM
kings...

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:17 PM

Not possible to be worse than last season. Kings had injury problems last season with Martin being out 31 games. There's no way. Plus the Kings have a new coach. Kings had a interim coach for 58 games last season that had no clue what he was doing.

And when has a team had the worst record in the league 2 years in a row????

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Kings, but MIL will definitely give them a run for their money

Bucks will give themselves a run for their money. Kings won't have the worst record in the league again. It's not possible.

T-Wolves and Bucks are the leading teams to have the worst records next year.

jimbobjarree
07-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Twolves, Knicks and Nets...Bucks if Redd goes down again

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Please don't leave the bucks out of this one. But its a toss up between the two Kings/Bucks.

Replace Kings with T-Wolves and you're right.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:27 PM
from that list its the kings, but would say the bucks

From the list it's the T-Wolves, but I would say the Bucks also.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Kings are doodoo.

Only cause they lost Kevin Martin for 31 games last season due to injury amd had an interim coach for 58 games.

They won't be the worst in the league again.

mrblisterdundee
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Why aren't the Bucks on this list? They've given away talent left and right, getting nothing in return. There's no telling when Bogut's going to impress anybody. Micheal Redd's coming off of an injury. Charlie Villanueva's gone, and Luc is going to be their power forward. Richard Jefferson is gone, and now Joe is going to have to be the small forward. Ramon Sessions hasn't even been resigned, and will probably be to small to be effective at shooting guard even if he is. Milwaukee seems to have given up on any success for a while.

dwadefan03
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
I wish this entire forum wasn't flooded with haters. Seriously...

So far we've

1.Lost our cancer (Miller and Salmons)
2.Gained a stable coaching situation.
3.Gained more experience for our young foward and centespencer hawesr.
4.Gained a #4 pick in Evans who people are saying to be the second best player in the draft so far.

And yet we are still worse than last year? Please. People are highly underrating our team. Yeah we suck, I'm not saying we don't. What I'm saying is that we had just about everything bad happen that could possibly happen to us last year and we've fixed many of those problems so far.

lost your cancer? maybe miller but Salmons cmon you gotta be kidding me. he is one of the best 2way players in the league. i mean it seems like you moved backward by trading him. you traded him for drew gooden and andres nocioni. i mean just think of what your roster could have been. you could have had a big three of evans/salmons/and k-mart. possibly even better if your two big men developed.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:31 PM
kings...

No

dwadefan03
07-29-2009, 06:32 PM
how could you guys say that the twolves are going to be horrible. i mean the got an all-star in al jefferson, kevin love is a good sidekick, they have a promising rookie in johnny flynn and they have some nice bench players like ryan gomes and rodney carney.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 06:34 PM
lost your cancer? maybe miller but Salmons cmon you gotta be kidding me. he is one of the best 2way players in the league. i mean it seems like you moved backward by trading him. you traded him for drew gooden and andres nocioni. i mean just think of what your roster could have been. you could have had a big three of evans/salmons/and k-mart. possibly even better if your two big men developed.

Miller and Salmons weren't cancer. We traded for cancer in Nocioni and Gooden.

That was a horrible trade. I hated that trade.

lorenz00
07-29-2009, 07:23 PM
i just feel knicks will be the worst team

bahama0811
07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Kings

ChiBulls91
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Miller and Salmons weren't cancer. We traded for cancer in Nocioni and Gooden.

That was a horrible trade. I hated that trade.

Nocioni is not a cancer, granted i didn't see any games once he got traded to Sac. He's a relatively quiet guy and gives 100% effort every night (atleast he did in chicago). He does become over confident in his shot some times and loves to jack up a few ill-advised shots but aside from that i thought hes a great bench player who packs a lil scoring punch

Beno7500
07-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Somehow we're still the worst with a healthy team, a #4 pick, a stable coach, and more developed players... :confused:

Denver-boy
07-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks!

SilverRedstone
07-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Unfortunatly the nets will be the worst team even though our upside is good...our players are too young and we have a bunch of scrubs i say we win no more than 25 games..and thats pushing it.

Nets. First off, I think Harris is vastly overrated. Secondly, after Lopez, they don't have much else. Yi and Courtney are all right, but aren't really good 3rd or 4th options. I just have no idea who's gonna put the ball in the basket, besides Harris,who is one of the worst shooting PGs in the league. With no Vince, his job gets a lot harder.

...ok. ur obviously an idiot. Harris shot 44 % from the field...and 30 % from the 3 point line. sure the 3 point average isnt good...but we arent asking him to shoot 3's. our offense is based off of the Dribble Drive...meaning Harris...DRIBBLES...in sees what he has to work with and if nothing ...kicks the ball out to the wings to for someone with an open shot. Yi has improved a great deal this off season and i can see him becoming a larger threat and he always gets open shots. and ...what i love...how the ***** do u call urself a magic fan...but you cant see Lee's talent? i bet if he was still on the magic you would be sucking his dick right now....right? yeah...thats right. Lee shot 45% from the field nd 40% from behind the arc....he doesnt even need to get his own shot...because thanks to the DRIBBLE DRIVE...harris does it for him. your ignorance for this sport is unbelievable.

I hope dwight howard gets ****ing breaks his leg a week before the playoffs and Vince suffers the McGrady curse.....i was actually wanting the Magic to come out of the East this year...but cause of u..***** THEM

nbaguy123
07-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks! Bucks!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:

Tmo440
I dk why the nets are on the list. I think they are going to sneak up on a lot of teams I think. I like there lineup a lot.

Tmo440
But its deff the kings

b_rad23
07-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Knicks and Bucks...Nets and Kings are definitely up there too

RaptorizedKevin
07-29-2009, 08:47 PM
yeah houston might be pretty low. because they are truely injured and growing old. and lost 3 significant pieces. though after everyone recovers and they get a good drat pick. and with some offseason magic they should bounce to ta high spot after two years.s

_Supreme_
07-29-2009, 08:47 PM
The Milwaukee Bucks have a good shot at being the worst next season, when it's all said and done.

Kobe4Life
07-29-2009, 09:07 PM
heat is for sure going to have a terrible season, I think alot of the other teams that did terrible last season will do decent this year and some good teams will be bad.

J_M_B
07-29-2009, 09:21 PM
I was going to vote Milwaukee, but they weren't included in your poll. Worst teams next season in my opinion are the Bucks, Nets, Kings, and Knicks.

J_M_B
07-29-2009, 09:24 PM
heat is for sure going to have a terrible season, I think alot of the other teams that did terrible last season will do decent this year and some good teams will be bad.

I don't know if I misunderstood or did you write that the Miami Heat are going to have a terrible season? I don't want to sound like a homer, but please explain why?

SilverRedstone
07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
he has got to be hating.....Any team with Dwayne Wade....who is the third best player in tthe NBa not far off from Kobe and Lebron...will do good. Beasley got another year of experience as does chalmers ... and what looked like a scrub team last year that made the playoffs will do the same this year. i highly doubt they will contend but as long as they have Wade (Healthy)...they can make the playoffs in the east

Bulls_fan90
07-29-2009, 10:18 PM
No

No the kings won't have the worst record.

Don't think a team has ever had the worst record in the league back to back seasons.

No.

No.

Not possible to be worse than last season. Kings had injury problems last season with Martin being out 31 games. There's no way. Plus the Kings have a new coach. Kings had a interim coach for 58 games last season that had no clue what he was doing.

And when has a team had the worst record in the league 2 years in a row????

Bucks will give themselves a run for their money. Kings won't have the worst record in the league again. It's not possible.

T-Wolves and Bucks are the leading teams to have the worst records next year.

Replace Kings with T-Wolves and you're right.

From the list it's the T-Wolves, but I would say the Bucks also.

Only cause they lost Kevin Martin for 31 games last season due to injury amd had an interim coach for 58 games.

They won't be the worst in the league again.

No

Who could you possibly go for?? :confused:

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:31 PM
how could you guys say that the twolves are going to be horrible. i mean the got an all-star in al jefferson, kevin love is a good sidekick, they have a promising rookie in johnny flynn and they have some nice bench players like ryan gomes and rodney carney.

Ok, so they have those 5 players. 2 of those you mentioned are bench players and 1 of those bench players, Rodney Carney, is a FA and hasn't even been signed.

There's 11 other players on the team, 2 of which are draft picks that haven't been signed yet. They have 6 guards (that's including Q-Rich), 8 forwards (that's including K-Love and Al Jefferson) and 1 center.

Saying that they're definitely in the running for worst record next year.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Who could you possibly go for?? :confused:

I know. That's how I roll. HAHA

I'm trying not to look like a homer cause I'm not.

It's just facts. No team has had the worst record 2 years in a row that I can think of and Kevin Martin was out for 31 games last year and that's the Kings bread and butter. Plus the Kings have a new coach that actually knows what he's doing. HAHA

There's just no way they have the worst record again.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Nocioni is not a cancer, granted i didn't see any games once he got traded to Sac. He's a relatively quiet guy and gives 100% effort every night (atleast he did in chicago). He does become over confident in his shot some times and loves to jack up a few ill-advised shots but aside from that i thought hes a great bench player who packs a lil scoring punch

He is cancer. He came out openly and talked bad about the Kings front office and bad mouthed the team.

http://kingsforum.net/?p=650

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Kings

Nope

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Somehow we're still the worst with a healthy team, a #4 pick, a stable coach, and more developed players... :confused:

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. I think people need to start doin' their homework.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:52 PM
But its deff the kings

It's not the Kings. It's either gonna be the Bucks or the T-Wolves.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Knicks and Bucks...Nets and Kings are definitely up there too

Kings aren't up there. T-Wolves are up there.

jakesmail123
i agree, its not the kings.
bucks are gonna be garbage

Catfish1314
For now, I think it's the Knicks. Next season they will be Wilson Chandler and.........? David Lee and Nate Robinson could re-sign for 1 year deals but I doubt that will happen. I liked what I saw from Jordan Hill in the Summer League but he's not going to make a major impact his first year. A healthy Gallinari will help too, but these other bad teams have more in stock than the Knicks, at least for next season.

b_rad23
07-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Kings are up there. They were up there last year and they added a rookie, so they aren't going to be up there :confused:. Sorry, but I don't see it. They're still very young. They have decent talent but the frontcourt is mediocre and we have no idea how the backcourt will work out.

goose15
07-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Bucks, Kings or Wolves

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 11:32 PM

Wow, really????

Come on. You really think they're gonna go from the playoffs to having the worst record????

OA SLAY
07-29-2009, 11:33 PM
Where Are the BUCKS???

sargon21
07-29-2009, 11:35 PM
OKC -- 8th seed !!!!

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Kings are up there. They were up there last year and they added a rookie, so they aren't going to be up there :confused:. Sorry, but I don't see it. They're still very young. They have decent talent but the frontcourt is mediocre and we have no idea how the backcourt will work out.

Just cause they're young doesn't mean they're a bad team. Portland's young and they're a good team.

The frontcourt does need a little work but Spencer Hawes and Jason Thompson are promising.

How do we not know how the backcourt will workout???? It'll either be Kevin Martin and Tyreke Evans or Martin and Beno Udrih in the backcourt.

ZebraCity916
07-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Bucks, Kings or Wolves

Just Bucks and T-Wolves.

The Kings weren't lacking a lot of talent last year. They had the worst record last year because of injuries and they fired their coach and had a horrible interim coach for more than half the year that had no clue what he was doing.

b_rad23
07-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Just cause they're young doesn't mean they're a bad team. Portland's young and they're a good team.

The frontcourt does need a little work but Spencer Hawes and Jason Thompson are promising.

How do we not know how the backcourt will workout???? It'll either be Kevin Martin and Tyreke Evans or Martin and Beno Udrih in the backcourt.

Ok and Evans is a rookie (could bust or be good) and we know Beno sucks....

And promise doesn't win games.

Portland is also much more talented and deeper. They're also further along in their development than most Kings players are. Thompson and Hawes are still a couple years away from offering anything more than glimpses of promise.

Nobody is very productive or proven besides Martin and he's inefficient. The defense could potentially be average at best but probably will be below.

Mediocre, inefficient offense+ below average defense+ below average rebounding+ no passers is not a recipe for success. They should be good down the line, but as of now they're still a lower lottery team.

Catfish1314
07-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Ok and Evans is a rookie (could bust or be good) and we know Beno sucks....

And promise doesn't win games.

Portland is also much more talented and deeper. They're also further along in their development than most Kings players are.

All true.

Thompson and Hawes are still a couple years away from offering anything more than glimpses of promise.

This is where the nonsense begins. Thompson and Hawes aren't Duncan and Robinson but they've shown a lot more than just glimpses. That's a very uneducated statement.

Nobody is very productive or proven besides Martin and he's inefficient. The defense could potentially be average at best but probably will be below.

I agree with the productive part to some extent but Kevin Martin inefficient? Are you kidding? Martin has consistently been one of the most efficient players, not guards, players in the league the last few years. Not so much last season but he played most of the year on a bum ankle.

I'm a Kings fan and there's no potential the defense will be average. It will be horrible. Period.

214boyz
07-30-2009, 01:14 AM
knicks!!! they have no one there all they do is make trades to clear cap space to try and bring the KING to new york. how does that help lebrons legacy by going to a team thats not going to accomplish nothing??? he's better off staying in cleavland or signing with a contender

Jay22Redd
07-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Kings

IAMLordRaider
07-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Clipper are the worst franchise in NBA history, they are frequent guest at the lottery ceremony. Having the cheapest owner and one of the worst coaches presently do not help.

WoodbridgeSkins
07-30-2009, 02:16 AM
KNICKS

Lebron and Wade will laugh just like Bosh at the thought of playing 41 games at Madison Square Garden in '10-11.

Nets fan 93
07-30-2009, 02:34 AM

Haha your funny.

Devin overrated? That just means you never saw him play in NJ. His stats dropped when he was injured... believe it or not but he was averaging 24ppg 7 apg... He won us more games than VC did... when VC's shot wasnt falling Devin basically lifted us to victory.

Lopez was a top 3 rook. #2 in my book. Brook doesnt need to score to be reconginized on the court. he rebs and plays really nice D.
Lee and Yi are both mysteries. But so was Devin so it's all good. with bigger roles hopefully they develop as the season goes on.

worst shooting PGs
More proof you havent watched him in NJ. He has a DEADLY midrange jumper and his three is not great but Average.

Evolution23
07-30-2009, 05:01 AM
KNICKS

Lebron and Wade will laugh just like Bosh at the thought of playing 41 games at Madison Square Garden in '10-11.

People don't laugh at the idea of taking max contracts in the biggest market in the world.. People smile and write their signature on the checks.. and check out our young core of Danilo Gallinari, Chandler, Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas.. We have a bright future in the NBA

ZebraCity916
07-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Kings

No.

drama1386
07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
bucks fan here and proud of it. in the view of all devoted bucks fans, this season will be a very bad one, record wise. but in a few seasons, the bucks will be making some noise in the east. they have a raw team with a rookie point guard (jennings) who is a stud and future star, a pretty good coach (skiles) who preaches a very decent system and a GM (hammond) trying to clean up the mess our last GM made. hammond and skiles know what they are doing and I trust them.

now, as of worst team next season, i'm going to have to go with the either the kings, the bucks (yes, I'm a real fan who knows we will not be a contending team and I will support my team win or lose) or the t'wolves.

kurivaimu
07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
probably will come down to Nets and Bucks.
I doubt sacremento will have the worst record..they've got some pieces in kmart and nocioni who can lead.
nets don't really have anyone, expect Harris, and he has to put the team on his shoulders..which i think will become a problem.
Bucks after loosing villaneuva and possibly sessions..well.. (N)

knicks09
07-30-2009, 07:43 PM
People don't laugh at the idea of taking max contracts in the biggest market in the world.. People smile and write their signature on the checks.. and check out our young core of Danilo Gallinari, Chandler, Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas.. We have a bright future in the NBA

x2. I know right let me see some1 try to talk $h!t about our young players. Funny ppl think we'll be worse than the kings.... yea ok

Lakergirl24
07-30-2009, 08:17 PM
Has to be the Kings.

WoodbridgeSkins
07-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Knicks fan, what does potential do for a team? Nothing but hope.

tland22
07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I dk why the nets are on the list. I think they are going to sneak up on a lot of teams I think. I like there lineup a lot.

:confused::confused:I dont know where your line of logic or thinking comes from man, but it is way off. It is BOGUS. Im going to say it again, how could you NOT vote for the NETS...look at their roster and just try not to laugh...just give it try. I bet you cant do it.

what do you like about their line-up man? You do know that the NETS play in the Atlantic Division right? You do know that includes the Celtics, 76ers, Raptors and Knicks right? The Nets will be the worst team in that division if I had to put money on it.