PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 NBA Point Guards for the 2009-10 Season

JordansBulls
07-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Linky - 10 Top PG's for 2009-2010 (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223169-top-10-nba-point-guards-for-the-2009-10-season#page/10)

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Do you agree with their list?

Kakaroach
07-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Tony Parker should be #3 or #4. Billups should also be in the Top 5 and Derrick Rose is being vastly over-rated in his second season. :pity:

Corey
07-28-2009, 12:15 PM
I personally don't think Steve Nash is still top 5 material. His defense is absolutely horrendous. I don't care if he can shoot and pass, he can't play a lick on the other side of the floor.

lakers4sho
07-28-2009, 12:17 PM
3-5 are overrated

MrFastBreak
07-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Everbody's gonna put Chris Paul at #1.

ManRam
07-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Steve Nash is still a top 3 offensive PG in the game. Without a doubt. His defense is horrible, but his offense makes up for it. He's always above 50% from the field, and always in the mid 40s for three point percentage...both are unprecidented numbers for PGs.

I don't mind the list at all...but I'd move Kidd down to 9 or 10.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-28-2009, 12:26 PM
tony parker should be #3 or #4. Billups should also be in the top 5 and derrick rose is being vastly over-rated in his second season. :pity:

+1 +1 +1

tland22
07-28-2009, 12:28 PM
tony parker should be at number three.

Derrick Rose at number 3?????????? WTF????????? He averages 16.8 ppg and 6 Assist.... How is that 3rd best. He had great playoff series but thats IT...

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Tony Parker should be #3 or #4. Billups should also be in the Top 5 and Derrick Rose is being vastly over-rated in his second season. :pity:

Did you watch him play last year? How can you call someone with so much talent over-rated, inexperienced maybe, but not over-rated. Check his highlights, no PG in the league, inlcuding CP3 and D-Will, has his combination of physical tools. 2 years from now he will be considered the best PG in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9Uvsb4XRA&feature=related

ackar
07-28-2009, 12:29 PM
I would drop Calderon off the list add Devin Harris drop Rose down to 7 or 8 Move Parker up to 1 only because he has been doign it long than CP3 and has the rings. that just me.

tland22
^^^^ rose was just better than average last year during the season

tland22
Id take Devin Harris over Derrick Rose

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 12:33 PM

Why in gods name would you do that?

jerseykidd88
07-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Linky - 10 Top PG's for 2009-2010 (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/223169-top-10-nba-point-guards-for-the-2009-10-season#page/10)

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

dude are you high??? devin harris lead pg in scoring last year FTW

mitch91
07-28-2009, 12:42 PM
i would not have rose at num3 in only his second season, im sorry but i believe he is being vastly oveerhyped, yes he will be a superstar, theres no doubts about that but come on he has played just ONE season

i would have tp maybe at three or even billups

ManRam
07-28-2009, 12:47 PM

While shooting a terrible percentage from the field, jacking up shot after shot, and leading his team nowhere. I'm glad he didn't make the list. I'd take all 10 of those guys over Harris. Without VC, he's really gonna struggle now.

And what Rose did last year was impressive considering he was a rookie on a bad offensive team, and led them to the playoffs, and almost a first round upset. He shined in the playoffs too. He's gonna get so much better. 20/6/6 in the playoffs, vs. one of, if not the best defensive PG is amazing. Who cares if he's ONLY a rookie. What he did his rookie year shouldn't be ignored...if anything it is all the more impressive.

TheHeat3
07-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Did you watch him play last year? How can you call someone with so much talent over-rated, inexperienced maybe, but not over-rated. Check his highlights, no PG in the league, inlcuding CP3 and D-Will, has his combination of physical tools. 2 years from now he will be considered the best PG in the league.

Everyone looks good in HIGHLIGHTS. 2 years from now he can be in consideration with where he is placed now...but right now, we have no sign of his consistent play because he has only played in 1 season.

Who is to say he can't get hurt next season and vastly affect his play for the remainder of the season. He is good, but right now he is way overhyped than he needs to be.

LanceUpperCut
07-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Rose at the number 3 what a joke maybe in time but not even close yet.

TheHeat3
07-28-2009, 12:53 PM
While shooting a terrible percentage from the field, jacking up shot after shot, and leading his team nowhere. I'm glad he didn't make the list. I'd take all 10 of those guys over Harris. Without VC, he's really gonna struggle now.

And what Rose did last year was impressive considering he was a rookie on a bad offensive team, and led them to the playoffs, and almost a first round upset. He shined in the playoffs too. He's gonna get so much better. 20/6/6 in the playoffs, vs. one of, if not the best defensive PG is amazing. Who cares if he's ONLY a rookie. What he did his rookie year shouldn't be ignored...if anything it is all the more impressive.

Rose is a great talent and yes what he did his rookie year was amazing. But that is the thing, he did it all for one year. He should get better over time, but all of these other players have accomplished much more rather it be leading the league in assists, all first team NBA honors, All star appearances, NBA championships and the list goes on and on...

Let Rose prove his play on the court first before we deem him one of the greatest PGs in the league. He can be top 10 at the worst and could be in consideration for 5th best but 3rd best is pushing it.

kswissdaf
07-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Did anyone notice what Chauncey Billups did in the regular season, almost won MVP and completely raped Chris Paul in the playoffs

kswissdaf
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Billups deservers to be #2 and possibly #1

Halladay
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
I would drop Calderon off the list add Devin Harris drop Rose down to 7 or 8 Move Parker up to 1 only because he has been doign it long than CP3 and has the rings. that just me.

Calderon? Really? The same guy who is one of a handful of players in NBA history to shoot atleast 90% from the line, 50%+ from the field and 40%+ from 3? The same guy who almost broke the record for assist:turnover ratio? He's not a great defender but Jose is certainly a top 10 PG.

JMKnick33
07-28-2009, 12:58 PM

dude, he's overrated at the 3 spot no doubt about that. in a couple of years, i def think he CAN be in the top 3 though. but right now, i dont see him being better than cp3, deron, and chauncey..

heres my top 10:

1. cp3
2. deron
3. chauncey
4. parker
5. harris
6. rose
7. nash
8. kidd
9. rondo
10. nelson

dre1990
07-28-2009, 01:01 PM
1. CP3
2. Chauncey
3. Deron
4. Baron Davis
5. Tony Parker
6. Devin Harris
7. Rondo
8. Andre Miller
9. Nash
10. Rose
this is what the list will look like by the end of next season IMO

JIDsanity
07-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Devin Harris. It's a shame he gets no recognition

fairandbalanced
07-28-2009, 01:07 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Name me 4 of this 10 that can play better defense than Mario Chalmers?

REIDYREID
07-28-2009, 01:08 PM
All you guys need to stop hating on Rose its ok to admitt dudes gonna be a beast. His rookie year statline ppg16.8. ast6.3. tot3.9. And we all know what he did in the playoffs. What we do kno about this kid is that he has a world of talent. Is he a finished product? of course not. Afterall hes what, 20 year old? People need to start realizing Steve nash and jkidd have past their prime. From here on out its nothin but a decline. I also hate how people say Dharris is a beast when he doesnt distribute. He looks for his own shot (where he scores half of his points from the line, which if rose wasnt a humble rookie would also add to his repituar). CP3 and DWILL are the only 2 pg's who have my respect...for now.

JIDsanity
07-28-2009, 01:09 PM

How can you even argue that. Then Nets were way,and I mean waaaaaaaay better than expected. Devin Harris had alot to do with that. He does not jack up shot after shot, he gets to the line. And shooting 43% from the feild is not bad for a guard leading all PG's in scoring.

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:10 PM

IF your talking to me, yes i am high at the moment, but thats besides the point. Just cuz Harris scored more doesnt mean hes going to be a better PG, we are seeing Harris peak right now while Rose is only entering his 2nd season. The guy is projecting based on last season and potential to get better this upcoming season, and I repeat no PG in the league has the combination of physical tools to match Rose, not one.

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Everyone looks good in HIGHLIGHTS. 2 years from now he can be in consideration with where he is placed now...but right now, we have no sign of his consistent play because he has only played in 1 season.

Who is to say he can't get hurt next season and vastly affect his play for the remainder of the season. He is good, but right now he is way overhyped than he needs to be.

Your hating cuz you ended up with The Dog instead of Rose!

LanceUpperCut
07-28-2009, 01:16 PM
IF your talking to me, yes i am high at the moment, but thats besides the point. Just cuz Harris scored more doesnt mean hes going to be a better PG, we are seeing Harris peak right now while Rose is only entering his 2nd season. The guy is projecting based on last season and potential to get better this upcoming season, and I repeat no PG in the league has the combination of physical tools to match Rose, not one.

Ya he just has to learn how to shoot .

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Ya he just has to learn how to shoot .

Yup i'll agree with that, but I have no doubt it'll come.

REIDYREID
07-28-2009, 01:19 PM
haters are going to hate. Thats what you guys do. But while ur gettin ur hate on Derrick has been quoted saying hes putting up 700 to 800 shots a day in l.a. So keep mustering up ******** irrelvent stats to why dude isint going to be a menace. Cause hes just going to keep proving you haters wrong.

JWO35
07-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Jason Kidd shouldn't even be on the list. :pity:

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:20 PM

You're not looking at context. Devin Harris's field goal percentages were low because he had to take a bigger offensive scoring load than any other point guard in the league. There is no comparison. Harris used 28% of his team's possessions, which is behind only Tony Parker in terms of PG usage rate (whose percentages were obviously benefited by playing off Tim Duncan).
Harris needed to crash the rim pretty much every time up because that's what the dribble drive offense tailors to, and because he had very few other offensive options to work with.

What you might find interesting to note is that despite his average percentages from the floor, Devin Harris had an offensive rating of 113 last season - his highest in his career, and five points higher than Derrick Rose's 108. This is because Harris drew WAY more shooting fouls, thus having a higher true shooting percentage than Rose (and it isn't close - .563 to .516), and also because Harris had a higher assist rate (which is remarkable, since he had less offensive options surrounding him).

What Rose did in his first season is very good. He's likely going to become a great point guard. But his rookie season has become vastly overstated, and to call him the 3rd best point guard in the NBA after only one season is laughable. To leave Harris off the top 10 list entirely is double that laughter.

dee279
07-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Your hating cuz you ended up with The Dog instead of Rose!

Miami is good enough with Beasley. Miami dont need a PG that cant shoot.

REIDYREID
07-28-2009, 01:22 PM
hahaha Ima B EASY on Beasley cause all that man did last year was twist up some wack *** corn rows

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:24 PM
hahaha Ima B EASY on Beasley cause all that man did last year was twist up some wack *** corn rows

Beasley had a great rookie season, what are you talking about?
The only reason he wasn't considered for rookie of the year was because a) the media fell in love with Derrick Rose, and b) he didn't get nearly as much PT as he deserved.

HouRealCoach
07-28-2009, 01:25 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Chauncey at 9????? Calderon above Kidd???? Rondo better than Parker????

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Chauncey Billups
Tony Parker
Rondo
Kidd
Nash
Calderon
Nelson

Just a few adjustments

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:26 PM

c'mon mayne he did more than that...dont you remember him drifting around the court, when he did get his limited minutes, looking stoned and out of position. now thats a rookie season right there kid.

AntiG
07-28-2009, 01:28 PM
1. Billups
2. Paul
3. D. Williams
4. Rondo
5. Parker
6. Rose
7. Nash
8. B. Davis
9. Kidd
10. Calderon

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Beasley had a great rookie season, what are you talking about?
The only reason he wasn't considered for rookie of the year was because a) the media fell in love with Derrick Rose, and b) he didn't get nearly as much PT as he deserved.

Trust me if he deserved it he would of gotten it. Outside D-Wade the heat dont have much else. So I'm guessing he would of gotten some burn if he deserved it. And if the guy has so much potential and should of been considered ROY, why hasnt Wade signed his extension to make sure they play together?

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Trust me if he deserved it he would of gotten it. Outside D-Wade the heat dont have much else. So I'm guessing he would of gotten some burn if he deserved it. And if the guy has so much potential and should of been considered ROY, why hasnt Wade signed his extension to make sure they play together?

That's a dumb argument. Following your logic, if Rose has so much potential and really is ROY, why did Ben Gordon leave this year? Why haven't all the Bulls locked themselves up to play with him?

Beasley definitely deserved the playing time. He averaged 20-8 per 36 minutes with excellent shooting numbers. The fact that he came off the bench at all is a joke.

Draco
07-28-2009, 01:34 PM
rose doesn't back down from a challenge and i almost made him number 2 on the list. That's how [sic] good he is and how good he will be in 2009.

:clap:

masalex1205

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Billups is CURRENTLY the 3rd pest pg in the league. Parker is higher and nash is overated. Where's Devin?

dee279
Mine:

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Gilbert Arenas
4. Tony Parker
5. Derrick Rose
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Steve Nash
8. Devin Harris
9. Chauncey Billups
10. Jose Calderon

Draco
07-28-2009, 01:36 PM
That's a dumb argument. Following your logic, if Rose has so much potential and really is ROY, why did Ben Gordon leave this year? Why haven't all the Bulls locked themselves up to play with him?

Beasley definitely deserved the playing time. He averaged 20-8 per 36 minutes with excellent shooting numbers. The fact that he came off the bench at all is a joke.

What's dumb is thinking that Gordon's motives for leaving should have anything to do with Rose's potential.

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:37 PM
What's dumb is thinking that Gordon's motives for leaving should have anything to do with Rose's potential.

Sooooo not the point.

Draco
07-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Sooooo not the point.

Whatever.. that sentiment was in your post.

SpeeMN
07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
1 cp3
2 Dwill
3 Parker
4 Billups
5 Harris
6 Rose
7 Rondo
8 Nash
9 Calderon
10 Kidd

Arenas, Nelson

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Whatever.. that sentiment was in your post.

dude, seriously. how do you not follow along with these arguments? i agree that it's a dumb sentiment, just like the idea of Wade locking himself up now to play with Beasley. Because that's not how the NBA works. Hence why I said "that's a dumb argument."

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Sooooo not the point.

yeah it is, cuz your comparing BG to DWade, and they're not in the same league. When Wade makes a determination about a younger teamates potential it means something, compared to Gordon who lets be honest, only shoots and will never be mentioned as one of the top 3 players in the NBA. Wade not signing his extension and demanding help from Riley is basically saying Beasley isnt what hes talking about and that speaks volumes. Who cares what Gordon thinks about anything.

JWO35
07-28-2009, 01:42 PM
My Top 10

1. Chris Paul
2. Chauncey Billups
3. Derron Williams
4. Tony Parker
5. Devin Harris
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Derrick Rose
8. Steve Nash
9. Joe Calderon
10. Gilbert Arenas

Draco
07-28-2009, 01:42 PM
IMO, the value of a lot of these PGs to various teams in the league could be ranked by groups or tiers.. Some of these PGs could stand alone in rankings because their abilities set them apart.. but most aren't any better than the guy ranked just ahead or behind them. Personally I don't see Calderon as being any better than Kirk Hinrich and he's not on the list... For me, they belong in the same group along with possibly Jameer Nelson and Mo Williams.

Arenas? I'm not sure I'd want him as my PG any more than I'd want Allen Iverson.. I'd put them in their own special group.

Tmac,lt,berkman
07-28-2009, 01:43 PM
aaron brooks will be on this list by the end of next year..

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:44 PM
yeah it is, cuz your comparing BG to DWade, and they're not in the same league. When Wade makes a determination about a younger teamates potential it means something, compared to Gordon who lets be honest, only shoots and will never be mentioned as one of the top 3 players in the NBA. Wade not signing his extension and demanding help from Riley is basically saying Beasley isnt what hes talking about and that speaks volumes. Who cares what Gordon thinks about anything.

Again, dumb argument. Wade's not going to sign an extension yet, just like NO major 2010 FA has signed an extension yet. That's not because of Michael Beasley, that's because of NBA economics.

mikantsass
07-28-2009, 01:44 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Mine would be:

1. Chris Paul
2. D Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Steve Nash
5. Chauncy Billups
6. Rondo
7. Rose
8. Nelson
9. Miller
10. Nelson

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Again, dumb argument. Wade's not going to sign an extension yet, just like NO major 2010 FA has signed an extension yet. That's not because of Michael Beasley, that's because of NBA economics.

So he's a liar then when he says he needs help and would like for Riley to bring some in before he signs anything?

bowieinspace
07-28-2009, 01:48 PM

lol

theuuord
07-28-2009, 01:53 PM
So he's a liar then when he says he needs help and would like for Riley to bring some in before he signs anything?

of course not. The team clearly needs help, and what the Heat have now aren't going to compete in the East with the three-headed Celtics/Magic/Cavs monster, especially if they keep bringing Beasley off the bench.

But again, not the point.

WillisLovechild
07-28-2009, 02:01 PM
10) Andre Miller
9) Jameer Nelson
8) Jose Calderon
7) Steve Nash
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Chauncey Billups
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

This is more how I see it. I think Billups got screwed on that initial list and Kidd isn't that high anymore.

itsripcity32
07-28-2009, 02:05 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Calderon, Rondo, and Rose ARE WRONG. :puke:

The_905
07-28-2009, 02:06 PM
dude are you high??? Devin harris lead pg in scoring last year ftw

dude are you high? He didn"t make the list..

JayAllDay
07-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Devin Harris definitely needs to be on that list

I think Calderon needs to be moved lower and Jameer Nelson... was having a good season but I don't think he's top 10 material just yet.

I have a problem with Derrick Rose being ranked that high too. I'm not doubting his skills nor am I saying he should not be in the top 10 but I think #3 is way too high for him.

itsripcity32
07-28-2009, 02:13 PM

those shots are either fast-break points or his TEAM found him wide open.

mrblisterdundee
07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Top Ten 2009-2010 Point Guards:

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Jameer Nelson
4. Devin Harris
5. Derrick Rose
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Steve Nash
8. Jason Kidd
9. Andre Miller
10. Russell Westbrook

Draco
07-28-2009, 02:15 PM
those shots are either fast-break points or his TEAM found him wide open.

yeah.. so those shots are meaningless. :rolleyes:

DaBUU
07-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Since i got a little off topic with Heat fans, my point is based on rookie production and comparing that with similar rookie year stats (i.e. Chris Pauls rookie year), physical tools/god given talent, and then projecting that out, DRose should be considered a top 5PG going into this season. So everyone who disagrees with this is basically a hater! j/k

I do agree Devin Harris needs to be on the list somwhere, just not above Rose.

D-Will4Prez
07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
swap Parker and Nash and it's about right.

TheHeat3
07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Since i got a little off topic with Heat fans, my point is based on rookie production and comparing that with similar rookie year stats (i.e. Chris Pauls rookie year), physical tools/god given talent, and then projecting that out, DRose should be considered a top 5PG going into this season. So everyone who disagrees with this is basically a hater! j/k

But Billups should...and I'm not mad we didn't get Rose, he is a great talent as well as Beasley....but I guess it is easy to expect Bulls fans to defend their almighty Derrick Rose who should probably be the greatest PG to ever play the game in their eyes.

TheHeat3
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Top Ten 2009-2010 Point Guards:

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Jameer Nelson
4. Devin Harris
5. Derrick Rose
6. Rajon Rondo
7. Steve Nash
8. Jason Kidd
9. Andre Miller
10. Russell Westbrook

How do you have Jameer at 3 over Derrick Rose and Harris let alone not even have Billups on that list? lol

theuuord
07-28-2009, 03:18 PM

I'm a Heat fan? Didn't know that, thanks for telling me.

Rose should probably be in the top 10 point guards for next season. I haven't done a list but likely somewhere in the 8-10 range. But 3rd is silly.

thedfactor
07-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Devin Harris should be on the list

Illuminati999
07-28-2009, 03:27 PM
1. Chris Paul
2. Derron Williams
3. Steve Nash
4. Devin Harris
5. Jameer Nelson
6. Derick Rose
7. Jose Calderon (I have a huge man crush on him, he is highly under-rated)
8. Tony Parker
9. Chauncey Billups
10. Jason Kidd

In the next 2 or 3 seasons this list is definitely going to change. As of right now, this stage in their lives, I think this is a pretty fair list.

If Jose Calderon was on the Mavs team, it would be pretty sick. He's a pass first person and when he does shoot he is highly efficient. He is a mini-Nash only younger. I wouldn't be surprised if Calderon really starts getting the value and respect he deserves.

Raph12
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Parker and Billups shpould be 3 and 4, stupid to say Derrick Rose will be #3 already unless he has a breakout season next year. He will be great but the key word here is "WILL" for now he should have a lower rank

Draco
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
IF NO didn't have CP3 and had either Nash or Derrick Rose.. who would the organization go with?

theuuord
07-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Parker and Billups shpould be 3 and 4, stupid to say Derrick Rose will be #3 already unless he has a breakout season next year. He will be great but the key word here is "WILL" for now he should have a lower rank

Agreed. I'm going to make an off-the-top list, subject to change.

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Devin Harris
6. Steve Nash
7. Jameer Nelson
8. Rajon Rondo
9. Derrick Rose
10. Jason Kidd

Draco
07-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Here's another scenerio.. would Denver rather have Chauncy Billups or Derrick Rose? Keeping in mind that Melo and Rose are within 4 years of age, Melo and Billups are within 8 years of age and Billups is 33.

ink
07-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Here's another scenerio.. would Denver rather have Chauncy Billups or Derrick Rose? Keeping in mind that Melo and Rose are within 4 years of age, Melo and Billups are within 8 years of age and Billups is 33.

I'm not sure how that example strengthens your case FOR Rose. I'd take Billups any day.

Draco
07-28-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure how that example strengthens your case FOR Rose. I'd take Billups any day.

Rankings could go according to how valuable they are to teams in the league. It's a team game. That's how I see it.

Aside from my belief that Rose is a better fit alongside Melo... Putting Rose on the Nuggets I don't think they'd do worse than they did last year agains the Lakers. Billups was a non-factor the entire series.

ink
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Rankings could go according to how valuable they are to teams in the league. It's a team game. That's how I see it.

Aside from my belief that Rose is a better fit alongside Melo... Putting Rose on the Nuggets I don't think they'd do worse than they did last year agains the Lakers. Billups was a non-factor the entire series.

I'm not judging a player on one series either way. i.e. Rose in a positive way against the Celtics (who were eliminated in the next round), or Billups in a negative way against the Lakers (who won the NBA Finals).

chicago lulz
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Wow, that site is hyping the **** out of Derrick Rose. Then again, some of you are overrating and underrating different players as well.
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Chauncey Billups
4. Tony Parker

Honestly anything from there is up in the air as far as Rose, Rondo, Nash, Harris, Nelson go. Nash seems to be on the decline or else he would be 5th. The rest I feel will be on the same level pending on other things.

Draco
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm not judging a player on one series either way. i.e. Rose in a positive way against the Celtics (who were eliminated in the next round), or Billups in a negative way against the Lakers (who won the NBA Finals).

Bottom line for me is I think there are more teams that would have Rose than would have Billups. IMO that would put Rose at a higher rank than Billups.

Hitman21
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Why in gods name would you do that?

WHY? simple..because devin harris has a better ppg, assists per game, steals per game, ft % and 3pt % than derrick rose. Just because yur a bulls fan does not make derrick rose a better pg....and u may argue that rose was a rookie....well let me settle that right now...this thread is about whose better now..not in a few years. Maybe in a few years DRose will be better...but as of right now Its DHarris...and im not even a nets fan

ink
07-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Bottom line for me is I think there are more teams that would have Rose than would have Billups. IMO that would put Rose at a higher rank than Billups.

I guess that's one way to look at their value. In a "who is most coveted in a trade situation" poll I could see Rose ranking highly, but this is just a flat out Top 10.

And the counter to your point obviously is that Billups went to a team that was good, but stalled, in a competitive conference and was an immediate difference maker. It depends on the status of the team that would be seeking a PG. Do they need an immediate difference maker, or do they need someone with outstanding potential? Benefits are now vs. longer term. Not all franchises are in the same circumstances; some need to win now while they're close.

theuuord
07-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I guess that's one way to look at their value. In a "who is most coveted in a trade situation" poll I could see Rose ranking highly, but this is just a flat out Top 10.

Exactly. If I was starting a franchise and had a ten-year GM contract I'd take Rose over Billups. I think anyone would. In terms of pure next year value, though, he's not there yet.

Draco
07-28-2009, 04:13 PM

Who said anything about a trade situation. It's a hypothetical question meant to gauge a players worth (read: rank) around the league. If the the Nuggets had their chance to acquire Rose over Billups I think they'd take it.

I'm also not suggesting imagining you're the GM and creating a team from scratch. Determine on your own whether the majority of the teams in the league (as they really are) would rather have Rose than their current PG.

ink
07-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Who said anything about a trade situation. It's a hypothetical question meant to gauge a players worth (read: rank) around the league. If the the Nuggets had their chance to acquire Rose over Billups I think they'd take it.

Who said? You said.

Acquire = trade, free agency, somehow obtain through means available to GMs.

lol.

theuuord
07-28-2009, 04:15 PM

Again, that's a different question than what the post is asking. That has much more to do with long-term value than single-season value, which is what this ranking is for.

Draco
07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Who said? You said.

Acquire = trade, free agency, somehow obtain through means available to GMs.

lol.

It's a hypotetical question. Not a trade proposal. :rolleyes:

Draco
07-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Again, that's a different question than what the post is asking. That has much more to do with long-term value than single-season value, which is what this ranking is for.

Who cares? Billups has more experience than Rose whereas Rose has greater long term value than Billups. It evens out.

theuuord
07-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Who cares? Billups has more experience than Rose whereas Rose has greater long term value than Billups. It evens out.

The question is "Top 10 NBA Point Guards for the 2009-10 Season," not "Experience versus Long Term Value: Your Views on Derrick Rose and Older Point Guards."

That's why the "chance to acquire" hypothetical is irrelevant to this discussion, because it relies more on long-term value than solely next-year value.

Mikeleafs
07-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I agree with that list except for Rondo... If you put him on a team with no an average team he will struggle... Rondo is the most overrated pointgaurd from that list!

Young and Stupid
07-28-2009, 04:24 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Iight this the final list (for this year, not potential):

10) Derrick Rose
9) Jose Calderon
8) Jameer Nelson
7) Devin Harris
6) Rajon Rondo
5) Steve Nash
4) Deron Williams
3) Tony Parker
2) Chauncey Billups
1) Chris Paul

Draco
07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
The question is "Top 10 NBA Point Guards for the 2009-10 Season," not "Experience versus Long Term Value: Your Views on Derrick Rose and Older Point Guards."

That's why the "chance to acquire" hypothetical is irrelevant to this discussion, because it relies more on long-term value than solely next-year value.

Maybe insomuch as the majority of the teams are building rather than contending you have a point. Although maybe that means that younger talented PGs should be ranked higher than more experienced PGs who aren't making the Finals. That's how I see it.

JordansBulls
07-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Iight this the final list (for this year, not potential):

10) Derrick Rose
9) Jose Calderon
8) Jameer Nelson
7) Devin Harris
6) Rajon Rondo
5) Steve Nash
4) Deron Williams
3) Tony Parker
2) Chauncey Billups
1) Chris Paul

Calderon is no where as good as Rose. Nelson nor Rondo will have the impact as Rose as each of them are playing with another 2 stars on the team. Nash is pretty much done as well and Harris is on a bad team.

hockeypro68
07-28-2009, 04:36 PM

X2. Rose will be a top talent in the league. Next seaon he'll average 20 points 4 rebounds 8 assists. Although I do feel he is being a little overrated on this list.

Keep in mind these rankings are predictions for next year. NOT based on last year.

12. Jason Kidd
11. Baron Davis
10. Chauncey Billups
9. Rajon Rondo
8. Jose Calderon
7. Steve Nash
6. Tony Parker
5. Derrick Rose
4. Jameer Nelson
3. Gilbert Arenas
2. Deron Williams
1. Chris Paul

Young and Stupid
07-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Calderon is no where as good as Rose. Nelson nor Rondo will have the impact as Rose as each of them are playing with another 2 stars on the team. Nash is pretty much done as well and Harris is on a bad team.

Exactly Harris is on a bad team....which makes his ability to score at such ease when other teams are keying in on him and his ability to feed the ball to inferior talent and still rack up assist numbers makes it even more impressive.

I agree, let me take that back Calderon is better than Rose, but Rose is not better than Rondo and Nash is not done, yes has experienced a slight drop off, but he is not done and is still top 6, top 7.

Young and Stupid
07-28-2009, 04:41 PM
X2. Rose will be a top talent in the league. Next seaon he'll average 20 points 4 rebounds 8 assists. Although I do feel he is being a little overrated on this list.

I'll give you the 20, but no way on the 8. He lost Gordon he got a lot of garbage assists by kicking it to Gordon and Gordon forcing up one of those horrible shots that always seem to drop for him.

detrowaiin
07-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Top Ten Point Gaurds revised:
1. CP3
2.Tony Parker
3. Deron Williams
4. Devin Harris
5. Chauncey Billups
6. Jason Kidd
7. Derrick Rose
8. Gilbert Arenas
9. Jose Calderon
10. Rodney Stuckey

clutchski
07-28-2009, 04:45 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Great list but I'd consider putting Tony Parker ahead of Rondo and maybe even Nash.

Shahrose
07-28-2009, 04:47 PM
why is Billups #9? he is def. top 5 for me
as is parker

oh and Devin Harris should also be on

GSRaider
07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
5. Billups
4. Parker
3. Rose
2. Williams
1. Paul

clutchski
07-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Mine is:

1) Paul
2) D Williams
3) Rose
4) Parker
5) Nash
6) Billups
7) Rondo/Calderon
9) Calderon/Rondo
10) Nelson

JordansBulls
07-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Exactly Harris is on a bad team....which makes his ability to score at such ease when other teams are keying in on him and his ability to feed the ball to inferior talent and still rack up assist numbers makes it even more impressive.

I agree, let me take that back Calderon is better than Rose, but Rose is not better than Rondo and Nash is not done, yes has experienced a slight drop off, but he is not done and is still top 6, top 7.

Rose not better than Rondo?

:yawn:

Rondo could barely win even with 2 other star players on the team. A 2nd seed vs a #7 seed and one that was at .500

jerseykidd88
07-28-2009, 04:58 PM

Dude WTF u talkin bout he is way better than jameer Harris had 47 points man I live in Orlando and magic fans are bandwagoners

Kobe2324
07-28-2009, 04:59 PM
10) Jameer Nelson
9) Jose Calderon
8) Jason Kidd
7) Chauncey Billups
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

magichatnumber9
07-28-2009, 05:03 PM
tony parker should be at number three.

Derrick Rose at number 3?????????? WTF????????? He averages 16.8 ppg and 6 Assist.... How is that 3rd best. He had great playoff series but thats IT...
I agree he gets it done on both sides of the court. TP might be set back by that injury though

WoodbridgeSkins
07-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Agent Zero? Anyone?

Young and Stupid
07-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Rose not better than Rondo?

Rondo could barely win even with 2 other star players on the team. A 2nd seed vs a #7 seed and one that was at .500

Had to use the word barely because...he did win. nuff said

IBleedPurple
07-28-2009, 05:05 PM

For one season as the thread states? Not a chance in hell

Keep in mind these rankings are predictions for next year. NOT based on last year.

12. Jason Kidd
11. Baron Davis
10. Chauncey Billups
9. Rajon Rondo
8. Jose Calderon
7. Steve Nash
6. Tony Parker
5. Derrick Rose
4. Jameer Nelson
3. Gilbert Arenas
2. Deron Williams
1. Chris Paul

For one season, I'd have an issue putting Rose, Nelson, Calderon, and probably Rondo over Billups. I think you're underrating him. It isn't just ppg or assists, it is defense, leadership, and playmaking in the clutch.

Draco
07-28-2009, 05:10 PM
For one season as the thread states? Not a chance in hell

For one season, I'd have an issue putting Rose, Nelson, Calderon, and probably Rondo over Billups. I think you're underrating him. It isn't just ppg or assists, it is defense, leadership, and playmaking in the clutch.

I have my doubts about Billups in a re-match with the Lakers. I have a better feeling about Rose improving over his last seasons performance. Maybe it's a moot point. I dont see the Nugs getting to the Finals with Billups and maybe Rose is too inexperienced to help in that area.

Vinny642
07-28-2009, 05:13 PM

No he didnt CP3 did.

cowboyz180
07-28-2009, 11:23 PM
why is billups so far behind? He's top 5 easy...

DerekRE_3
07-28-2009, 11:24 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

Wow Billups got screwed over. And I'll take Tony Parker over Rondo and Rose all day. Between him and Nash it's close, but I think I'd take him over Nash as well.

I'd go:

1) Chris Paul
2) Deron Williams
3) Tony Parker
4) Chauncey Billups
5) Steve Nash
6) Rajon Rondo
7) Derrick Rose
8) Devin Harris
9) Jason Kidd
10) Jameer Nelson

jmastert
07-28-2009, 11:26 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

wheres devin harris he is easily 3-5

jmastert
07-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Wtf these rankings all suck

JordansBulls
07-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Had to use the word barely because...he did win. nuff said

Not as the best player.

lakersrock
07-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Baron Davis will be Top 10 easy. He has a coherent team (as in all of the guys can play an uptempo offense) and will be back to his GS form.

Kashmir13579
07-29-2009, 12:24 AM

you really think he'l be better than chris paul in two years? i mean i love rose's game but c'mon. however, i would agree that in two years he will be elite

Patriots
07-29-2009, 12:38 AM
Rose is too overrated.. Parker should be their

IversonIsKrazy
07-29-2009, 01:30 AM
1) CP3
2) D-Will
3) Tony
4) Billups
5) Nash
6) Rose
7) D-Harris
8) Nelson
9) Jose
10) J-Kidd

Rondo at 5 HAAA!!!!!! Rondo shouldnt even be in the top 10! There is the TRUE list of PG's

Kings Faithful
07-29-2009, 01:57 AM

Wrong! If were talking about physicality in PG's I believe a new guy by the name of Tyreke has just entered the NBA! I think Davis has got more physical tools than Rose as well.

Kings Faithful
07-29-2009, 02:02 AM
1) CP3
2) D-Will
3) Tony
4) Billups
5) Nash
6) Rose
7) D-Harris
8) Nelson
9) Jose
10) J-Kidd

Rondo at 5 HAAA!!!!!! Rondo shouldnt even be in the top 10! There is the TRUE list of PG's

I disagree with that. I consider my self a non "Rondo supporter" but I believe him to be a more valuable pg than Jason Kidd and Calderon at this time. Kidd can still pass and shoot but I just don't think he makes enough difference to his team. You would have thought the Mavericks would improve when they traded for him, but they went absolutely no where.

SeoulBeatz
07-29-2009, 02:38 AM
1) Chauncey Billups (yes i do believe he is the most dangerous, hes a winner, plain and simple)
2) Cp3: the stats are there, but i want to see some more fire in his game. u cant get rocked in the playoffs like that.
3) Deron Williams: always underrated.
4) Tony Parker: also underrated, he gets it done on all points of the floor.
5) Devin Harris: Rising Star, led all PG in ppg, he really is unstoppable on offense.
6) Derrick Rose; had a stellar playoffs but still shows inconsistencies in his game, as most rookies do, should jump a few spots in coming years.
7) Rajon Rondo; cant shoot for ****, but proved he doesnt need the big three to play well in last years playoffs.
8) Steve Nash: age is taking its toll, still an offensive force.
9) Jameer Nelson: really played out of this world before the injury, should bounce back.
10) Jason Kidd: has great all around game, but age is a factor now, he has slowed down a ton!

Illuminati999
07-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Top Ten Point Gaurds revised:
1. CP3
2.Tony Parker
3. Deron Williams
4. Devin Harris
5. Chauncey Billups
6. Jason Kidd
7. Derrick Rose
8. Gilbert Arenas
9. Jose Calderon
10. Rodney Stuckey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You have Tony Parker at 2, Gilbert Arenas at 8, and Rodney Stuckey at 10.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

DaBUU
07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
you really think he'l be better than chris paul in two years? i mean i love rose's game but c'mon. however, i would agree that in two years he will be elite

I have no doubt he'll be better than Chris Paul in two years. For one they had almost identical rookie numbers, and theres not another PG in the league that has his combination of physical tools, including CP3. Why hasnt anyone responded to this aspect of Roses game, which is why were so hyped about him. No one matches his combo of first step quickness, end to end speed, strength, height, or handles. His only real weaknesses were defense and a consistent jumper, which both come with experience.

DaBUU
07-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Wrong! If were talking about physicality in PG's I believe a new guy by the name of Tyreke has just entered the NBA! I think Davis has got more physical tools than Rose as well.

wow you went with your rookie who hasnt played a game yet. Thanks for the insight.

tland22
07-29-2009, 04:46 PM
to all the people who keep saying that DEVIN HARRIS led all pg's in points per game (and I have counted 4)...... NO HE DIDNT! CHRIS PAUL IS THE ONE WHO LED ALL PG's in PPG get your facts straight before you babble.

Chris Paul: 22.8 PPG

Devin Harris: 21.3

JordansBulls
07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Rose is too overrated.. Parker should be their

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-29-2009, 05:34 PM

10) Jameer Nelson
9) Chauncey Billups
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Steve Nash
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

1-CP3
2-DWill
3-TP9
4-Rose
5-DH34
6-CB7
7-Jameer
8-Nash
9-Calderon
10-Dre

JordansBulls
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
1-CP3
2-DWill
3-TP9
4-Rose
5-DH34
6-CB7
7-Jameer
8-Nash
9-Calderon
10-Dre

Good list. What about Mo though?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Good list. What about Mo though?

yea i was debating about Mo or Dre and I chose Dre cuz he's just so underrated. and not really in the spotlight since he doesn't play next to lebron. Mo was somewhat of a no show in the post season, and even though Philly was kicked outin the first round, Dre was puttin up big numbers.

skinsfan4life80
07-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Tony parker is way better then Rose or rondo...and Billups behind Kidd is a joke.

Tom81
07-30-2009, 01:00 PM
10) Jameer Nelson
9) Rajan Rondo
8) Jason Kidd
7) Jose Calderon
6) Derrick Rose
5) Chauncey Billups
4) Steve Nash
3) Deron Williams
2) Chris Paul
1) Tony Parker

123heyho
07-30-2009, 01:05 PM
BoomDizzle needs to be on this list

klvanzu
07-30-2009, 01:13 PM
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Steve Nash
6. Devin Harris
7. Derrick Rose
8. Rajon Rondo
9. Gilbert Arenas
10. Jameer Nelson

Vasherpick6
07-30-2009, 01:21 PM
1. CP3
2. Chauncey
3. Deron
4. Baron Davis
5. Tony Parker
6. Devin Harris
7. Rondo
8. Andre Miller
9. Nash
10. Rose
this is what the list will look like by the end of next season IMO

Andre Miller lmao. Rose already raped him on the court. Arrow is way down on him and he was not even top 10 in the first place.

1. Paul
2. D-will
3. Rose
4. Parker
5. Billups
6. Rondo

------------

JordansBulls
07-30-2009, 01:32 PM
BoomDizzle needs to be on this list

Which is?

DerekRE_3
07-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Which is?

Baron Davis

QuaLiThADoN
07-30-2009, 02:16 PM
I am absolutely tired of this nonsense...... no body can make a legit top 10 pg..... its terrible.... and when they do bulls fans cry because rose is not top 5

QuaLiThADoN
07-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Andre Miller lmao. Rose already raped him on the court. Arrow is way down on him and he was not even top 10 in the first place.

1. Paul
2. D-will
3. Rose
4. Parker
5. Billups
6. Rondo

------------

HOW THE F is rose better then billups and parker !!!

lakers4sho
07-30-2009, 02:18 PM

1. Paul
2. D-will
3. Rose
4. Parker
5. Billups
6. Rondo

------------

Rose at 3? Can you say H-O-M-E-R?? :rolleyes:

Seriously, probably 2-3 years from now. Right now, I'd take Billups and Parker over Rose.

QuaLiThADoN
07-30-2009, 02:19 PM
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Steve Nash
6. Devin Harris
7. Derrick Rose
8. Rajon Rondo
9. Gilbert Arenas
10. Jameer Nelson

wow!!! i am absolutely proud of you.... this is by far the most accurate! and to come from a bulls fan?!?!? the only one i would switch is put d will 4th because parker and billups have rings.... paul is just amazing so lol

JIDsanity
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM

So that makes him a bad player?

JIDsanity
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
1. Chris paul
2. Deron williams
3. Tony parker
4. Chauncey billups
5. Steve nash
6. Devin harris
7. Derrick rose
8. Rajon rondo
9. Gilbert arenas
10. Jameer nelson

+1

kj_
07-30-2009, 02:28 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! Calderon in a down year, played with a hamstring injury 3/4 of the season is still 4th in apg, 54% from 2pts, 41% from 3, leads in assists per turnover, shoots 98% from the line and throws in a steal per game. Not in the top 10? Laughable.

JordansBulls
07-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Baron Davis

Oh ok. Yeah he is not top 10.

yuns554
07-30-2009, 04:40 PM
So that makes him a bad player?

No but it does inflate his stats so braggin that he was the top scoring pg really isnt that impressive. I still think he is in the top 10 though.

arkanian215
07-30-2009, 04:51 PM
it's supposed to be based on the talent he has now... not his potential.

smuffins353
07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
1. CP3
2. Tony Parker
3. Deron Williams
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Devin Harris
6. Rajon Rando
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Steve Nash
9. Derrick Rose
10. Aaron Brooks- gunna open eyes this year

bogdanrom
07-30-2009, 07:39 PM
I think Arenas will probably be in the top 10 by the end of the year. He's finally healthy, he showed a small glimpse of what he can do at the end of last season, and he's been working really hard this off season with the same trainer Wade had last summer.

1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Steve Nash
6. Derrick Rose
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Rajon Rondo
9. Devin Harris
10. Jose Calderon

JordansBulls
07-30-2009, 09:24 PM
1. CP3
2. Tony Parker
3. Deron Williams
4. Chauncey Billups
5. Devin Harris
6. Rajon Rando
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Steve Nash
9. Derrick Rose
10. Aaron Brooks- gunna open eyes this year

:speechless:

blacknell
07-31-2009, 06:50 PM
10) Andre Miller
9) Jameer Nelson
8) Jose Calderon
7) Steve Nash
6) Tony Parker
5) Rajan Rondo
4) Chauncey Billups
3) Derrick Rose
2) Deron Williams
1) Chris Paul

This is more how I see it. I think Billups got screwed on that initial list and Kidd isn't that high anymore.

Devin harris is a better player than rose right now so is tony parker
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Devin Harris
5. Steve Nash
6. Chauncey Billups
7. Rondo
8. ROse
9. Kidd
10. Nelson

Young and Stupid
07-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Devin harris is a better player than rose right now so is tony parker
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Tony Parker
4. Devin Harris
5. Steve Nash
6. Chauncey Billups
7. Rondo
8. ROse
9. Kidd
10. Nelson

Gotta move Chauncey up and Nash down, put Chauncey at 3 (possibly even 2now that we saw his impact on the Nuggets), Parker at 4, Harris at 5, And keep the list how it is after that.