PDA

View Full Version : Regular Season Team vs Playoff Team

Zefflin
07-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I think the east and west on both sides are riddled with pretenders. Only a few teams are true title contenders in the west and some for east as well.

Name the teams you think are true title contenders from the east and west. Name the teams you think will get a nice regular season record but will disapear in the playoffs.

Regular season teams from the east: Boston (weak bench), Raps (not enough exp, ha sorry canadians)

Regular season teams from the west: Mavs, Portland

True title contenders from the east: Magic, Cavs

True title contenders from the west: Lakers, Spurs (i just can't put denver on here)

Idk, my thread for the day, goodbye.

KaganRS
07-23-2009, 07:44 PM
dont really agree with your Boston pick for regular season pretenders , or the Cavs pick for non pretenders ....

but if your looking for regular season pretenders this year look no further than Toronto , Washington , Miami , Atlanta .....they are great teams don't get me wrong ....I just have a feeling they can't beat out the stronger teams in the East in a 7 game series.

cmellofan15
07-23-2009, 08:23 PM
lol, You didn't classify Denver as either. So what are they?

The pretenders out West are the Blazers by a landslide. They almost win the division, get 50+ wins, then get knocked the first round by the Rockets.