PDA

View Full Version : Who's on the market?

Bulldog76
07-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Besides Holladay, who else is on the market ??

As a White Sox fan, I would like to see us pick up a back of the rotation guy and possibly a 4th outfielder who can pinch run/hit in late innings...

I'm curious to see what other fans are thinking will be put out there...

Zaunnie
07-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Halladay. **** is it so hard to spell his name correctly? Its a very simple name

StevenStrasburg
07-22-2009, 10:35 PM

:laugh2: :laugh2:

How about our entire team (excluding Zimmerman, Zimmerman, and Marrero)? You can have INTERIM GM Mike Rizzo and Lerner for free.

natepro
07-22-2009, 10:54 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2:

How about our entire team (excluding Zimmerman, Zimmerman, and Marrero)? You can have INTERIM GM Mike Rizzo and Lerner for free.

I didn't realize Eli Marrero was still in the game, much less a prized commodity.

Kidding, of course. Lord knows someone will think I'm serious.

Pinstripe pride
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM

As a White Sox fan, I would like to see us pick up a back of the rotation guy and possibly a 4th outfielder who can pinch run/hit in late innings...

Is that the roy halladay combined with matt holliday to form on monster baseball player?

hgtiger32
07-23-2009, 02:47 PM
whoever wants Bill Hall with his big conract and his less than .200 BA can have him...hah

IndiansFan337
07-23-2009, 03:56 PM

The Indians are selling, but they won't be packaging players to the division rival ChiSox.

Bosoxfan11
07-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I always liked Eli Marerro

raidersrock99
07-24-2009, 12:57 AM
umm freddy sanchez and jack wilson r most likely going to get traded...
nick johnson and adam dunn.
alex rios and vernon wells.
ive heard yunel escobar as well