PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea On What Chris Bosh Will Do In 2010

BradHolt4CYoung
07-22-2009, 07:33 PM
I haven't hear much on whether Bosh is staying with the Raptors or opting out and becoming a FA in 2010. I know it's early but we have heard comments by Wade saying he wants to win and if Miami doesn't get support he will opt out. And the Cavs will push hard to resign Lebron. Would about Bosh? nobody has said much is he staying in Toronto or opting out? any clues? I also really want to know since I am a Nets fan and if he opts out we have a great chance to get him. So any early predictions on if he is going to stay or opt out in 2010? Has he or sources said anything publicly on his feelings? Thanks.

jsumadchat
07-22-2009, 07:36 PM
well he said he loves toronto and toronto loves him, BC just went out and stole hedo turkoglu from the blazers, then he went and signed CB's best friend Jarrett Jack. the ball is now in CBs court and presently he seems very happy. if the raptors start strong, chances are he'll stay. he's continually made comments on how excited he is and how fun the season is gonna be. but hey, you never know.

rapswin98
Stay with Toronto, Thats only if they live up to their expectations.

MaHaRaJaH
Sign with TO that's what.

clutchski
07-22-2009, 07:37 PM
I think he's staying as long as the Raps do well this season

BradHolt4CYoung
07-22-2009, 07:38 PM
aw man I want him with the Nets in 2010. :(

SensandRaps
07-22-2009, 07:44 PM
it comes down to this if the raps do well cb stays if not he leaves so heres hoping the raptors have a great season and cb resigns

camador22
07-22-2009, 07:49 PM
He's going to ask for a sign and trade so that he could get the extra year to his contract that could be worth 30M

_Supreme_
07-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Jarrett Jack is his best friend?

Btw I think he is as good as gone too, but only time will tell obviously.

BradHolt4CYoung
07-22-2009, 07:57 PM
I just noticed that everyone who said he will stay with the Raptors is a Raptors fan. Which just lightened my mood.

clutchski
07-22-2009, 08:45 PM
lol, granted we are Raptor fans..but we're also the ones that see the most press conferences with Bosh..we read the most about him to try to get a handle of what he's thinking, we understand the most why he enjoys and loves living in Toronto etc.

xwashableclothx
07-22-2009, 08:46 PM
thought it was Detroit? ive been hearing that since like last year, dunno if hes ever said anything about it but thats what ive heard

ko8e24
07-22-2009, 08:47 PM
who knows and who cares.

its still twenty 09, and i bet this offseason is gonna be better than next yrs anyways.

Hawkeye15
07-22-2009, 08:50 PM
hopefully sign a 5 year, $75 million deal with the Rockets.

clutchski
07-22-2009, 08:52 PM
haha that would devastate Dallas

MiamiHeat
07-22-2009, 08:57 PM
I think if Toronto has a nice team by 2010 he resigns

Raps18-19 Champ
07-22-2009, 08:59 PM

He was his room mate and team mate in Georgia Tech.

IBleedPurple
07-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Raptors suck this season, realize they can't resign Bosh, and trade him to the Nuggets for Kenyon Martin + Kleiza. Then they look to the crop of 2011 free agents, and build through other FA's in the coming offseason.

I think a dark horse team like the Warriors or Clippers may try to get him, in an attempt to return to a competitive team.

dtmagnet
07-22-2009, 09:02 PM

And do you have any reasons for thinking that?

The_905
07-22-2009, 09:09 PM
haha all these non raps guys are so pessimistic.

BOSH will stay if the raps make the playoffs.. it's that simple fellas..

North Yorker
07-22-2009, 09:11 PM
thought it was Detroit? ive been hearing that since like last year, dunno if hes ever said anything about it but thats what ive heard

If Detroit wanted him they would of drafted him.

The_905
07-22-2009, 09:12 PM
I haven't hear much on whether Bosh is staying with the Raptors or opting out and becoming a FA in 2010. I know it's early but we have heard comments by Wade saying he wants to win and if Miami doesn't get support he will opt out. And the Cavs will push hard to resign Lebron. Would about Bosh? nobody has said much is he staying in Toronto or opting out? any clues? I also really want to know since I am a Nets fan and if he opts out we have a great chance to get him. [/B]So any early predictions on if he is going to stay or opt out in 2010? Has he or sources said anything publicly on his feelings? Thanks.

WHAT?:confused:

Explain why he would leave a team only on the basis that they were not shaping into a contender to sign with the lowly 9000 fans a night nets?

cr00zi3
07-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Bosh to bulls?
idk.

himbo
07-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Rap GM BC has talked to CB and if Bosh leaves Toronto it will likely be a sign and trade, more money and extra year. If you're team has enough to get him, you have a chance. I do not think the Nets have anything to offer, so they would need a 3rd team.

SA5195
07-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Don't you guys read any new articles, I mean the non-raps fans? Bosh is not going anywhere, btw who would wanna leave a team with Hedo, and Jarret Jack, who is Bosh's best friend. Lol and Bosh going to the Nets? thats funny.

THEEGAMBO
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
i say bosh goes 2 the bulls along with wade.

rose/pargo
wade/salmons
deng/johnson
bosh/tyrus/gibson
noah/miller/gray

possible? i dont know maybe

Bausman
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I haven't hear much on whether Bosh is staying with the Raptors or opting out and becoming a FA in 2010. I know it's early but we have heard comments by Wade saying he wants to win and if Miami doesn't get support he will opt out. And the Cavs will push hard to resign Lebron. Would about Bosh? nobody has said much is he staying in Toronto or opting out? any clues? I also really want to know since I am a Nets fan and if he opts out we have a great chance to get him. So any early predictions on if he is going to stay or opt out in 2010? Has he or sources said anything publicly on his feelings? Thanks.

The Raptors have a new GM since BabCOCK left. Im sure they will no longer be donating they're best players to you(NJ).

slaker619
07-22-2009, 09:27 PM
If He Dosnent Resign With The Raps Which Is 1million Very's Unlikley Then Come Down To The MIA To Be Our C

jsumadchat
07-22-2009, 09:42 PM
i say bosh goes 2 the bulls along with wade.

rose/pargo
wade/salmons
deng/johnson
bosh/tyrus/gibson
noah/miller/gray

possible? i dont know maybe

yeah impossible.... the mere notion of two superstars on the same team is almost enitrely demolished now, with news of impending depletion to the salary cap. like i said, ask this question at the allstar break. by then, he might be traded. and to all the non-raptor fans, please do research. it's established that CB is VERY happy with the raptors situation as of right now.

GCOOKIE7
07-22-2009, 09:46 PM
the Raps are set
Bosh ain't leaving

You Americans must get some different coverage of this situation

torontosports10
07-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Bosh will go to (enter favorite team here) in 2010.

Its just as simple as that.

Jacob K.
07-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Bosh will go to (enter favorite team here) in 2010.

hahaha ya exactly. its just as simple as that

Denver-boy
07-22-2009, 10:30 PM
chris bosh will leave where he thinks he could win a championship. Toronto, um unless they can get someone, um Bosh is going to opt out to get paid more

JWO35
07-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Bosh will go to the Detroit Pistons in 2010.

Fixed :D

m77marz
07-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Who Pays him!!!!! Smarten up

Tmac,lt,berkman
07-22-2009, 11:13 PM
to the rockets four six years and 90 million

Kidd>>>K-Mart
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
what guy would want to play for Canada?

jsumadchat
07-22-2009, 11:29 PM
chris bosh will leave where he thinks he could win a championship. Toronto, um unless they can get someone, um Bosh is going to opt out to get paid more

no one other team can pay him more than toronto FYI

lol what guy would wanna play in NJ where they avg 10 fans a night

JWO35
07-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Canada :laugh:

FYI, Half of Bosh's family lives in Detroit! :D

Chris Bosh
@MCHammer but you know half my family from Detroit the other from Dallas. I rep both the D's in the US! lol ppreciate it big homie!

Bob_at_york
07-22-2009, 11:48 PM
I haven't hear much on whether Bosh is staying with the Raptors or opting out and becoming a FA in 2010. I know it's early but we have heard comments by Wade saying he wants to win and if Miami doesn't get support he will opt out.
Bosh has pretty much said the same as Wade. I think we should wait and see how the Heat and Raptors do this season before we start throwing out random team names.

blastmasta26
07-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Gotta see how this season plays out. If Toronto can be somewhat competitive in the playoffs, then Bosh could re-sign.

haircanada
07-23-2009, 12:19 AM
he'll take poos once every second day, wouldt doubit he diarrheas to;)

Raps18-19 Champ
07-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Whatever he wants.

Mile High Champ
07-23-2009, 12:51 AM

He can't get paid more if he leaves, Toronto has his bird rights. They can offer him an extra year on a deal and around 20 million more for a contract. Money wont be an issue at all in this if bosh leaves, which he won't.

Russollini
07-23-2009, 12:51 AM

Everyone will stay with their team as they stand to make 30 Million more with the current team then if they are signed away. The only drama here is in the media.

Mile High Champ
07-23-2009, 12:52 AM

Ignorance is brewing in this thread, time to close it!

B.JenningsMVP
07-23-2009, 01:36 AM

Well Demar Derozan said he is commited to staying in Toronto unlike those other high profile players that left. So I guess you could say Demar is a guy that wants to play for Canada.

Raph12
07-23-2009, 03:57 AM
He will do a s&t if the Raps can't put together a run this year, Toronto said the only way they'll give him away is via s&t so there you go, btw I don't predict Raps getting past the 1st round, especially with the way the east is shaping up

abe_froman
07-23-2009, 04:31 AM
nope no one does

my guess is ,if they do well and make the playoffs and have a reasonably good showing(even if its a first round loss),he will stay.anything short of that he will be gone

dee279
07-23-2009, 04:37 AM
Get paid the Maximum contract.

KaganRS
07-23-2009, 04:56 AM

whats so funny about Canada ?

Gambeezy
07-23-2009, 05:04 AM
He'll proly resign. The Raps have made moves to deepen the bench and are showing that they want to build a contender around Bosh. If for some reason he just isn't happy in the cold, I'm sure Miami could provide him with a nice waterfront property in South Beach :smoking:

JWO35
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
whats so funny about Canada ?

I was laughing at what Kidd>>>K-Mart said.....

MajorFloridaFan
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
he will probably do a S&T

TxRangersP1
07-23-2009, 12:13 PM

the other is Dallas where he was born and raised and has commented he wanted to play in his home state before.
RED WINGS SUCK!!

obrpunk
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
let's get that guys in a kings jersey, stat.

pebloemer
07-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Feel like there has been soo many of these threads over the past year...

Same as I always thought. Bosh doesn't know yet; he wants to see the team succeed with him, if he doesn't see that as a possibility he will look elsewhere but cooperate with the team so they can get something in return for him.

JWO35
07-23-2009, 01:00 PM
the other is Dallas where he was born and raised and has commented he wanted to play in his home state before.
RED WINGS SUCK!!

:laugh:
I don't even watch hockey....Josh Hamilton SUCKS!

Rapthug
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
BC, on paper, has done a great job of putting the pieces in place for the Raps to be a very good team. Not in the same class as Orlando, Boston, or Cleveland. Like others have said, if the Raps play well I fully expect him to sign. With the shrinking cap the Raps are his best choice to win and for max dollars.

If the wheels fall off this year then all bets are off and he'll be traded before the deadline.

blazerman
07-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Stop eating the Meatballs that Hedo's wife is serving(goat testicles) when he finds out what the gravy in them really is.:smoking:

BradHolt4CYoung
07-23-2009, 04:49 PM
How come all of you say there is no way he goes to the Nets. There are many reasons like:

-Nets have sooo much cap room with the Carter trade. They will pay him a ton
-Nets will move to Brooklyn in 2011. Big Market. Lots of fans way better then Jersey
-The Nets have a great chance to win. They have young guns like Harris, Lee, Lopez to go along with 2 1st round picks in the 2010 draft, they just need another piece. They have the money to get Bosh and another all star.

KaganRS
07-23-2009, 07:34 PM
I was laughing at what Kidd>>>K-Mart said.....

ohhhhhhh, good day then

Mile High Champ
07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
How come all of you say there is no way he goes to the Nets. There are many reasons like:

[QUOTE=BradHolt4CYoung;10251048]
-Nets have sooo much cap room with the Carter trade. They will pay him a ton .

Bosh can make the most money by staying in toronto, they can offer him one more year than any other team and can offer him around 20 million dollars more over the length of a max contract.

-Nets will move to Brooklyn in 2011. Big Market. Lots of fans way better then Jersey .

I have yet to hear of anything to confirm this, its always been pure speculation that this event will happen, Why play in Brooklyn if he could play for the Knicks (a team with greater big market appeal), What arena are the nets playing in Brooklyn in?

-The Nets have a great chance to win. They have young guns like Harris, Lee, Lopez to go along with 2 1st round picks in the 2010 draft, they just need another piece. They have the money to get Bosh and another all star.

Whats your point? So do the raptors, They have a solid core in Calderon, Turk and Bargnani. The nets are not in a better position to win now or even in two years from now, there is no appeal to go to the nets when toronto has a stronger core at the moment. Not to mention Bosh's best friend just signed a long term deal with the team, I bet that will help.

If bosh did leave, He would only go to a contender, not a team who could be one years down the road. He will stay in Toronto. Keep dreaming!

Jabears85
07-23-2009, 08:05 PM
He's ganna retire and start painting

Draco
07-23-2009, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=BradHolt4CYoung;10251048]
Whats your point? So do the raptors, They have a solid core in Calderon, Turk and Bargnani. The nets are not in a better position to win now or even in two years from now, there is no appeal to go to the nets when toronto has a stronger core at the moment. Not to mention Bosh's best friend just signed a long term deal with the team, I bet that will help.

If bosh did leave, He would only go to a contender, not a team who could be one years down the road. He will stay in Toronto. Keep dreaming!

I think Bosh would have more success with the Nets playing with a true center than on the Raptors playing with Bargnani. Bosh might want to re-sign for the money but it's reasonable to think the Nets would be a better fit for him.

Callenx5
07-23-2009, 08:16 PM
I'm hoping the raptors do horrible so he can come to Cleveland. (SORRY TORONTO).:smoking:

KaganRS
07-23-2009, 08:21 PM
He's ganna retire and start painting

i'd buy his artwork for a fair price

dtmagnet
07-23-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm hoping the raptors do horrible so he can come to Cleveland. (SORRY TORONTO).:smoking:

That's not really cool, considering I don't wish any hard luck to the Cavs so Lebron can come here (or anywhere else.)

Callenx5
07-23-2009, 09:25 PM
That's not really cool, considering I don't wish any hard luck to the Cavs so Lebron can come here (or anywhere else.)

LOL, Alright I apologize, I should know better since everyone say lebron is going 2 New York, MY BAD:o

GCOOKIE7
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mile High Champ;10253292]

I think Bosh would have more success with the Nets playing with a true center than on the Raptors playing with Bargnani. Bosh might want to re-sign for the money but it's reasonable to think the Nets would be a better fit for him.

I think the Celtics or the Lakers would be a better fit... actually come to think about it... the magic might be better because he can play alongside Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenfidish
07-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I dont even know what i will do tommorow, yet alone what bosh will do in 2010. Stop fantasizing a year or years ahead. Nobody knows what tommorow brings. He is a raptor and a very happy one. Has said or done nothing to prove opposite to that.

JOSKOMANG4
07-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Don't be Surprised if the Bulls create cap space this season by trading either Deng or Hinrich..... then in 2010 free agency they have enough money in the bank to sign both Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

IF both agree to sign contracts of 12-15 mill a season.

Fierce Lineup!

C- Noah
PF- Bosh
SF- Deng
SG- Wade
PG- Rose

****'s serious.

JOSKOMANG4
07-24-2009, 11:18 AM

-Nets have sooo much cap room with the Carter trade. They will pay him a ton
-Nets will move to Brooklyn in 2011. Big Market. Lots of fans way better then Jersey

Very True.. Next season...

The Nets have an estimated 41 million to off the cap after the 2009 season.

Remaining contracts:

- K. Dooling 1yr, 3.6 mill
- E. Najera, 2yr , 3.0 mill
- Terrence Williams(SF)- rookie contract
- D. Harris 3yr 8.4 mill

Players likely to resign!

- Josh Boone(C)- 4yr -10mill: 2.25mil
- Courtney Lee(SG)- 5yr yr 29mill: 5.8mill
- Brook Lopez(C)- 5yr 29mill- 5,8 million.
- Chris Doug Roberts(PG)- 4yr 10mill- 2.25 mill
- Shawn Williams(PF)- 3yr 6mill- 2 mill

Return money: 18mill return

Remaining money: 23 million remaining:

Chris Bosh signs 7yr 126 mill- 18mill.

2 1st rd picks in 2010 draft..

Potential starting lineup:

C) B. Lopez
PF) BOsh
SF) T. Williams
SG) C. Lee
PG) D. Harris

jim51990
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM
if toronto plays up to potential he will resign if they struggle like year he will leave to be more of a household name in the US

GCOOKIE7
07-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Don't be Surprised if the Bulls create cap space this season by trading either Deng or Hinrich..... then in 2010 free agency they have enough money in the bank to sign both Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

IF both agree to sign contracts of 12-15 mill a season.

Fierce Lineup!

C- Noah
PF- Bosh
SF- Deng
SG- Wade
PG- Rose

****'s serious.

very realistic bud. I think we have a better chance getting Rose than you do getting Wade and Bosh

mdabstar
07-24-2009, 11:36 PM
he will stay as a raptor as long as the team finally meshes and wins consistantly. he has a good team this year and im expecting them to be alot better than last year.

RocketsFan4Life
07-24-2009, 11:50 PM
if he dont stay with Toronto he will probably go to his home state in Texas

GSW fan
07-24-2009, 11:56 PM
IMO, anywhere his heart desires

GSW fan
07-24-2009, 11:57 PM
or, where he and james can bothe get max contracts.

OKC, NY, NJ come to mind

RocketsFan4Life
07-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Houston will have roughly 40 mill to spend next summer