PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Hawks need to sign Garret Siler

Old Navy
07-22-2009, 12:27 PM
7' 278" has looked great in summer camp. We need his big body against Shaq. His strength inside is Shaq like and he shot 79 % in Vegas for Minnesota's summer team.

Pmeehan
07-22-2009, 01:51 PM
i 100 percent agree with you. I went to ASU the past few years and have seen his strength against D II and DI schools (he dominated against UGA, UVA, Clemson) he has remarkable hands for a big, but i just dont see how he'll get that much PT unless Zaza gets in foul trouble...did we sign back Solo? that would free some pt up for him if we didnt

Old Navy
07-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Brad Miller was never drafted and Siler has heart he works hard and shot 78 % in Vegas for Minnesota's Summer League Team. He led Minnesota in Blocked shots, ran the court well and stopped the pick and roll. Siler is in Atlanta's Mini-camp this week. He has looked very good with a baby hook and a 10-12 ft shot off the backboard. Atlanta needs to sign him. My son lives in Atlanta, I am in Michigan. I wish Joe Dumars would pick Siler up instead of Ben Wallace.
Good luck to the Tigers and the Braves, love to see both in the World Series.

SB75
07-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Word has it ..... he has been good so far. Does this mean you don't bring back Solo?

Old Navy
07-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Just sign him he has lost 75 lbs since high school. He keeps working to get his body in shape. Unstoppable inside. Could use him to stop Shaq

bmac_121
07-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Word has it ..... he has been good so far. Does this mean you don't bring back Solo?

No I don't think you do. I think the only way you'd resign Solo and sign Garrett Siler is to cut Randolph Morris.

Mr.ATLHawks
07-29-2009, 07:50 AM
Randolph Morris is a bum, I wouldnt be against that at all..

jwn0303
08-06-2009, 02:55 AM
The need for a veteran big like Joe Smith remains, but at least we know there will at least one true “big man” (6-11 or taller and at least 270 pounds) in camp along with Zaza Pachulia. Atlanta Journal-Constitution

HoopsHype

Garret Siler is staying close to home. The former Augusta State All-American center announced Tuesday night his decision to attend the Atlanta Hawks' veteran camp in late September. He said he expected to sign the paperwork later this week. Augusta Chronicle

HoopsHype