PDA

View Full Version : Governor Patterson To Support The Lighthouse Project

MetsFan19
07-21-2009, 04:26 PM
4:05 pm, Point Blank Exclusive: Details are being finalized for New York State Governor David A. Paterson to appear at the Coliseum on Monday to throw his complete support behind the Lighthouse Project. With the mega August 4 hearing with the Town of Hempstead just weeks away, the momentum of a positive press conference is a huge boost for developers Charles Wang and Scott Rechler

IPB

Hugeeeeee to get support from the NYS Governor
this could reallly get this moving

NYY NYJ NYK
07-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Sweet :dance:

yankfan113
07-23-2009, 07:18 AM
awesome! some good news at last

kmo429
07-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Charles wang on WFAN at 4, thats kindve random but im guessing he'll talk about the lighthuse, haha

kmo429
07-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Governor Patterson is having a press conference tomorrow regarding the lighthouse project

CrazyCrackar
08-12-2009, 03:48 PM
My sports marketing professor was Dan Bedard, former backup goalie of the islanders. Prob the best professor i ever had, tried to teach and was really down to earth. Any how, he used a few classes just to tell us about the lighthouse project and this **** would be AWESOME!!!!!! I thought this thing lost all momentum and was basically dead, but if anyone knows if this thing still has any life please share the info............p.s when dipietro made the All star game 2 years ago he got 4 tickets and gave 2 to my professor and his son, thought that was pretty cool.

ChrisAnchors
08-12-2009, 08:27 PM
My sports marketing professor was Dan Bedard, former backup goalie of the islanders. Prob the best professor i ever had, tried to teach and was really down to earth. Any how, he used a few classes just to tell us about the lighthouse project and this **** would be AWESOME!!!!!! I thought this thing lost all momentum and was basically dead, but if anyone knows if this thing still has any life please share the info............p.s when dipietro made the All star game 2 years ago he got 4 tickets and gave 2 to my professor and his son, thought that was pretty cool.

what school does he teach at?

Agar81
08-12-2009, 11:43 PM
nice