PDA

View Full Version : If you were miami's FO & you had to chose one or the other.

RaidLakeDodgers
07-21-2009, 02:28 AM
Would you chose Odom or Boozer? Just curious because although I bleed purple & Gold , I've always been a fan of boozer.As much as i love the mismatch problems that LO causes , boozer is a straight hustler & very consistant.If I had to pick one it would be boozer.Sorry LO , but there has been way too many nights off for you for the price we've been paying.
Your thoughts & remember I come in peace .trollers & baiters STFO..:)

b_rad23
07-21-2009, 02:31 AM
Odom, easy.

Odom compliments Beasley perfectly and we wouldn't have to give anyone up to get him...

marlinsfan24
07-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Odom. He allows us to keep James Jones and Haslem and is IMO as good as Boozer.

abe_froman
07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
boozer

-an all star
-teammate from the olympics

it sends louder message that your in "win now" mode and his voice would carry more weight than l.o.'s on convincing him to stay

RaidLakeDodgers
07-21-2009, 02:44 AM
Odom, easy.

Odom compliments Beasley perfectly and we wouldn't have to give anyone up to get him...

really ?
wow , a 6th man over an olympic team member?
Ok , thanks for the feedback.
My main problem with lamar has always been his hesitance to dunk the ball instead of those weak fingerrolls that always seem to rim out when we need it most.

RaidLakeDodgers
07-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Odom. He allows us to keep James Jones and Haslem and is IMO as good as Boozer.

good points , but i dont know about being as good as boozer , its really close though.

ko8e24
07-21-2009, 02:48 AM
If I were the heat, I'd do my very best and concentrate solely in trading for Carlos Boozer :D

lakers sqaud
07-21-2009, 02:59 AM
I hope they get neither, sorry just me.I want to keep LO & I want to see the jazz stuck with BOOZERS contract, but hey thats just ne~!

rick66ankiel24
07-21-2009, 03:07 AM
boozer

-an all star
-teammate from the olympics

it sends louder message that your in "win now" mode and his voice would carry more weight than l.o.'s on convincing him to stay

exactly id rather have boozer, he's going to drop 20 and 10 every night when healthy and can take scoring pressure off beasley

RaidLakeDodgers
07-21-2009, 10:09 AM
exactly id rather have boozer, he's going to drop 20 and 10 every night when healthy and can take scoring pressure off beasley:clap::clap:

RaidLakeDodgers
07-21-2009, 10:09 AM
i hope they get neither, sorry just me.i want to keep lo & i want to see the jazz stuck with boozers contract, but hey thats just ne~!
lol

jsumadchat
07-21-2009, 10:18 AM
odom, because he will give it his all. boozer will bring his repuatation of leaving for greener pastures at first glance, so dont think your safe with him in the lineup.

MiamiHeat
07-21-2009, 10:20 AM
how about both? :D

nah but If I had to pick one
I would pick Boozer

PBG
07-21-2009, 10:21 AM
no brainer , give me odom

ttam68
07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Odom for sure.

He had great chemistry with Wade years ago and can complement Beasley by banging for rebounds and guarding either the 3 or 4 that Beasley can't.

He's also cheaper in $$$, won't require losing pieces in a trade to get, and Odom's played in 87% of his teams games the last 5 years; Boozer's played in 67%

LA_Raiders
07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
lol, looks like you havent follow Odoms carrer until last finals...

Odom is very inconsistent... Great bench player, but cant win 6th man...

Booz in the other hand is an All-Star IMO...

I go with Booz and move Weaksley to SF cause he is too small for a PF...

dwadefan03
07-21-2009, 05:56 PM
boozer doesnt play d. lo is way more valuable because he could pay multiple positions as well as gurd multiple posiions.

slaker619
07-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Odom Fuwk Boozer

mrs rose
07-21-2009, 06:06 PM
i have to say boozer,
#1 boozer has made it been known that he wants to be apart of the miami heat.
#2 its clear odom doesnt want to leave la, miami would be something he is *settling* for. which is never good. its more of his agents doing.. but thats just IMO
#3 any trade that would get rid of dorell wright! iam down with, its clear that he would be in the boozer trade

FlakeyFool
07-21-2009, 06:11 PM
The only thing Boozer is consistent at is getting injured

Wilson
07-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Miami need a true second option, especially whilst Beasley is still growing into the player he's going to be. For that reason, Carlos Boozer is the better player for them. Lamar is way too inconsistent to be that guy.

Over the years he was the second option to Kobe, Lamar was the most frustrating guy on the team. He only began to flurish as the third guy when we got Pau. That's where he'll give you the most, where you can just ask him to rebound, pass and pick his spots scoring wise.

EDIT: The one bad thing about Boozer, is that you'd probably have to lose Udonis Haslem to get him, who's a great role player...

deaner
07-21-2009, 06:20 PM
I really don't want to see any more studs from the west coming to the east.

SwaggaIke
07-21-2009, 06:23 PM
really ?
wow , a 6th man over an olympic team member?
Ok , thanks for the feedback.
My main problem with lamar has always been his hesitance to dunk the ball instead of those weak fingerrolls that always seem to rim out when we need it most.

Odom was an olympic team member too, what does it mean?

J$mo0th_3o5
07-21-2009, 06:26 PM
lol, looks like you havent follow Odoms carrer until last finals...

Odom is very inconsistent... Great bench player, but cant win 6th man...

Booz in the other hand is an All-Star IMO...

I go with Booz and move Weaksley to SF cause he is too small for a PF...

Haha how long did it take for you to come up with that...

J$mo0th_3o5
07-21-2009, 06:29 PM
I would take Odom because we don't have to give up any of our players and he compliments Beasley perfect. Basically what b_rad said.

BkOriginalOne
07-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Both would be nice and is possible.

I would choose Boozer because he is an all star and olympic level talent.
Odom has already had a stint with the lakers and is better suited coming off the bench or starting the 3 (where Beasley needs to be)

mrblisterdundee
07-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I would choose Carlos Boozer. Miami is weakest in the front court. Boozer is a better front court player than Lamar Odom. Miami isn't in greater need of Odom's passing abilities, because they have Dwayne Wade and Mario Chalmers. They've also been mentioned in a signing of Allen Iverson.

J_M_B
07-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Would love to have both of them in a Heat jersey, but if I had to chose I'll take Boozer. Miami needs a #2 option behind Wade and Carlos Boozer gives him that.

RaidLakeDodgers
07-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Would love to have both of them in a Heat jersey, but if I had to chose I'll take Boozer. Miami needs a #2 option behind Wade and Carlos Boozer gives him that.
:clap::clap:yeah lamar isnt really a 2nd option IMO , not hating on one of our guys just being realistic & brutally honest., As a laker fan I would love to do a sign & trade with utah , but highly doubt that would ever happen.Even though booz has been hurt in the past it seems like whenever we play them he lights us up all night & then lamar tries to step his game up.

RaidLakeDodgers
07-22-2009, 01:25 AM
Miami need a true second option, especially whilst Beasley is still growing into the player he's going to be. For that reason, Carlos Boozer is the better player for them. Lamar is way too inconsistent to be that guy.

Over the years he was the second option to Kobe, Lamar was the most frustrating guy on the team. He only began to flurish as the third guy when we got Pau. That's where he'll give you the most, where you can just ask him to rebound, pass and pick his spots scoring wise.

EDIT: The one bad thing about Boozer, is that you'd probably have to lose Udonis Haslem to get him, who's a great role player...:clap::clap:
Couldnt have said it better myself.

STL/Mizzou/DZ
07-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Odom- b/c Beasley and Odom can play the 3, 4

asandhu23
07-22-2009, 01:39 AM
do you really even need them two? :eyebrow:

Gnac76
07-22-2009, 01:42 AM
gotta go with boozer. Slide beasley to sf.