PDA

View Full Version : allen iverson = manny rameriz ??? or letrell sprewell

zadora5
07-21-2009, 12:04 AM
what do you think is more likely that he remains unsigned for a while or not getting a contract from anyone like letrell sprewell ??? thoughts

spurs4#5
07-21-2009, 12:07 AM
nah he'll sign somewhere...most likely memphis...only team i think left with the mle that will give it to him

t-mac1nukka
07-21-2009, 12:08 AM
what the hell does manny have to do with anything??

brandonwarne52
07-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Your spelling = absolute garbage?

zadora5
07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
naaaa man imma ****ing on cloud nine right now and what i mean by manny is how long he went without being signed

zadora5
07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
*im

LA_Raiders
07-21-2009, 01:27 AM
rameriz? lol...Ramirez

AI wants to start and wants to play for a contender....

Thats too much to ask AI...

zambo4president
07-21-2009, 01:29 AM
naaaa man imma ****ing on cloud nine right now and what i mean by manny is how long he went without being signed

Toke and post huh? Somebodys got nothing to do.

JayW_1023
07-21-2009, 05:24 AM
Iverson should retire before he tarnishes his legacy any further.

dee279
07-21-2009, 05:42 AM
Sprewell chocked his coached. A.I. is not a head case like Sprewell. Also, A.I. is way more talented. He will get a job if he wants one.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
IVERSON CANT EQUAL MANNY.....MANNY HAS A RING!!! :p

zadora5
07-21-2009, 09:26 AM
lol

GAWDtv
07-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Toronto should sign and start AI @ the 2.

1. We need a scoring 2 guard.
2. We still have the MLE
3. We are trying to get Delfino for the same $5 mill.
4. We can trade him once he has a great season as an asset for other assets.
5. His jerseys sales will make us more than the $5 mill we will pay him.
6. Toronto loves AI and sells out whenever he comes, we don't sell out anytime else anymore
7. I remember when Det brought in Rasheed to the same hate on his passion and look how that worked out...

1Calderon/Douby/Ukic
2AI/Hedo/Wright
3Hedo/Derozen/Devean George
4Bosh/Evans/Pops
5Bargnani/Pops/O'Bryant

Jose 15 ppg, 12 apg
AI 22 ppg, 6 apg
Hedo 20 ppg, 6apg
Bosh 30 ppg, 10 Rpg
Bargnani, 22, 5, 5
Derozen 15 ppg
Pops 12, 10...and still gonna need 10-20 pts from some of the others to win against contenders this season.

Look at how all the other teams loaded up, if we pick up AI it tells Bosh, and fans we are trying to do anything to contend and this line-up looks pretty good. AI would come in and play with that good chip on his shoulder now that he feels so dis'd by the entire L, wherever he ends up he will have a great season. He would Balance our starting line and give us some needed depth. If he is a malcontent and causes any problems I'm sure BC could put a quick release no penalty to us clause in that contract somewhere...

IRUAM #21
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
This Thread Fails.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-21-2009, 09:44 AM

2. We still have the MLE
6. Toronto loves AI and sells out whenever he comes, we don't sell out anytime else anymore
7. I remember when Det brought in Rasheed to the same hate on his passion and look how that worked out...

1Calderon/Douby/Ukic
2AI/Hedo/Wright
4Bosh/Evans/Pops
5Bargnani/Pops/O'Bryant

Look at how all the other teams loaded up, if we pick up AI it tells Bosh, and fans we are trying to do anything to contend and this line-up looks pretty good. AI would come in and play with that good chip on his shoulder now that he feels so dis'd by the entire L, wherever he ends up he will have a great season. He would Balance our starting line and give us some needed depth. If he is a malcontent and causes any problems I'm sure BC could put a quick release no penalty to us clause in that contract somewhere...

that actually sounds pretty damn good!

Reddd
07-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Bulls needs a 2-guard?

PennyMy#1
07-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Why ... tell me. WHY ? Do people don't even try to write things the correct way. Man. I'm from Europe and try my best with the english grammar, but 3 question marks ? No big letters. Latrell written wrong and the guy I don't even know: Ramirez, written wrong ... that title looks just awful. Who wants to post in such Threads ? Think about it ... that's even more worse than those stupid "<" ">" comparisons ...

b_russ
07-21-2009, 10:13 AM

2. We still have the MLE

1Calderon/Douby/Ukic
2AI/Hedo/Wright
4Bosh/Evans/Pops
5Bargnani/Pops/O'Bryant

Jose 15 ppg, 12 apg
AI 22 ppg, 6 apg
Hedo 20 ppg, 6apg
Bosh 30 ppg, 10 Rpg
Bargnani, 22, 5, 5
Derozen 15 ppg
Pops 12, 10...and still gonna need 10-20 pts from some of the others to win against contenders this season.

Nice with Iverson on the team the Raptors would average 136ppg with just a 7 man rotation! Let's completely forget that they signed Jarrett Jack, add him in and Toronto should be somewhere in the 155ppg region. :rolleyes:

getnhigh
07-21-2009, 11:02 AM

jarrett jack??
2. We still have the MLE
no we dont
were not payin delfino $5-mil andd we we can pay him more n it wont effect the cap since hes restricted free agent
hes not going to have a great season
seriously????
when was the last time u went to a raptors game??
look at how det brought in AI and look how that worked out

NYKnickFanatic
07-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Your spelling = absolute garbage?

:laugh2: I was thinking the exact same thing.

ink
07-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Pointless. Hard to even figure out what the thread is about.