PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Crawford talks about dunking on LeBron James and the missing tapes

RocketsFan4Life
07-19-2009, 09:49 PM
here is the interview with Jordan Crawford who dunked on lebron
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4316358

lakers4sho
07-19-2009, 10:02 PM
I can't see the video right now. What did he say?

vash9
07-19-2009, 10:17 PM
He just said how overall it was a great experience, he didn't know if he was going to dunk or not, but happy he was able to dunk over someone like LBJ, there were witnesses. He has respect for Lebron, he had fun playing with Lebron and stuff.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 10:22 PM
I'd be excited if I dunked over Lebron and throw it all around.

What he say about the tapes?

vash9
07-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Nike claims that it has been their policy forever, to not let anyone record the games so that's "why" they confiscated it.

As for Jordan, he claimed he didn't know what was going on a that time and he didn't even know they confiscated it because he was a bit too preoccupied, but he says he really doesn't care. He knows he dunked over LBJ and people who were there knows he did also. He just felt that he was lucky enough to be there and play with someone like Lebron.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 10:33 PM
I bet he's talk a lot if he gets into the big leagues.

Cool he dunked on him though.

SUPER5
07-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I believe him. But he must feel like a giant for dunking on the NBA's "Golden Boy"

Cromedome
07-19-2009, 10:49 PM
I don't get the hype! A shot blocker is bound to get dunked on every once in a while because they're ALWAYS trying to block a shot.

So LBJ got dunked on 1 time...but how many blocks did he have during that same game?

prodigy
07-19-2009, 10:53 PM
you are not aloud to tape players without their premission, thats a fact.

But this is getting old, who cares. lebron is still lebron, and i wish crawford the best in college.

lebron plays against college kids and help them improve, Not like kobe who only plays 10 year olds.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 10:56 PM

But this is getting old, who cares. lebron is still lebron, and i wish crawford the best in college.

lebron plays against college kids and help them improve, Not like kobe who only plays 10 year olds.

Your comment just made this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread.

And I'm tired of it. I'm sure Lebron teaches 10 year olds and Kobe plays with college guys.

prodigy
07-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Your comment just made this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread.

And I'm tired of it. I'm sure Lebron teaches 10 year olds and Kobe plays with college guys.

kobe beat a 10 year old kid, then got all happy and talked crap about lebron.

zambo4president
07-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Crawford seems like a real humble guy.

zambo4president
07-19-2009, 11:04 PM

Just to play devil`s advocate Kobe 4 rings LeBron 0. Kobe comes to play against the big boys so dont make this into a LeBron is god thing.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 11:06 PM

So what?

Talk about Lebron all he wants.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Lebron fan and he is my favourtie player but your taking it too far and complaining for no reason.

madiaz3
07-19-2009, 11:16 PM

lol, that shot at kobe is just showing how bitter you really are. and you know you have absolutely no idea about the number of camps kobe does or whether or not they extend into certain age groups or not. Just a blind shot into the air and you know it.

cheerio
07-19-2009, 11:19 PM
I'd be excited if I dunked over Lebron and throw it all around.

What he say about the tapes?

I would just be excited if i could dunk

ILLN355
07-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I couldn't help but comment on here, seeing the Kobe fans talking about LeBron, I mean like come on I'm sure Kobes been dunked on? Everyone gets dunked on atleast once.
I could probably show you a few videos of Kobe getting dunked on on Youtube.

iluvsports2much
07-19-2009, 11:27 PM

sounds like someones jealous of kobe...nobody brought up kobe before you did,thats jus how good he is,ppl put up a thread on lebron and a cavs fan is already tryin to make lebron look better then kobe...dont you cavs fans have anything better to do?:confused:

anyway,i dont see the big deal in all this,a lot of college players are jus as good of dunkers as players in the nba..im sure the kid is thrilled,but still everyone gets dunked on every once in a while...im sure if somebody like andre kerilenko got dunked on it wouldnt of made huge news even tho hers a great shot blocker,it jus made big news cuz lebron james is the nba's supposedly "golden boy"...

Giantwarrior
07-19-2009, 11:27 PM
lebron is a little kid himself. he's a really poor sport loser, like what happened in orlando. who cares if you get dunked on its part of the game. He a great player, but can be act like a little ***** sometimes. is he seriously that much of a diva?

iluvsports2much
07-19-2009, 11:31 PM
I couldn't help but comment on here, seeing the Kobe fans talking about LeBron, I mean like come on I'm sure Kobes been dunked on? Everyone gets dunked on atleast once.

wat are you talkin bout....nobody was "talkin bout lebron" like he was lesser then kobe...idk why all you ppl gotta turn it into a kobe vs. lebron thing...seriously...their both great players,its too close to say whos better then the other...

Giantwarrior
07-19-2009, 11:34 PM
IMHO, Kobe has the edge on lebron cause he has 4 more rings then him.

u know what they are all going to say if lebron wins one next year. he couldnt do it without shaq!

tr4shb0t
07-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't get the hype! A shot blocker is bound to get dunked on every once in a while because they're ALWAYS trying to block a shot.

So LBJ got dunked on 1 time...but how many blocks did he have during that same game?

exactly...no one cares about being dunked on, but it's been big news because Lebron was ***** enough to have Nike confiscate the videos so no one would see it.

Anyway, Crawford seemed nervous...I wonder if he is scared that Lebron might put a hit out on him if he doesn't cooperate.

iluvsports2much
07-19-2009, 11:38 PM

u know what they are all going to say if lebron wins one next year. he couldnt do it without shaq!

actually jus cuz ppl are so far up lebrons butt,i bet ppl are gonna say lebron got shaq his fifth ring...but to be honest,that is a great team over there in cleveland and i think if they dont win it all this year,then they gonna all fall apart the next year...kinda like the 2004 lakers

Tommyh1331
07-19-2009, 11:40 PM

What part of this quote gave it away that he really "likes" Lebron James...

zambo4president
07-19-2009, 11:40 PM

I would love that

Sports Illustrator
07-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Crawford seems like a real humble guy.

Absolutely.

Someone else with a different personality would have acted a little differently or would have praised himself in some way for dunking over Lebron. Jordan Crawford didn't. He made it seem like he didn't even care about the Nike tapes.

Jordan Crawford can be a good player in the NBA, at least he should be better than his brother Joe Crawford IMO.

alverwi
07-19-2009, 11:49 PM

take LBJ's jockstrap out of your mouth.

Kyle N.
07-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Jordan Crawford is just trying to play the dunk off. We all know it was really a reverse 360 windmill right on LeBron's dome.

MSU Spartans313
07-20-2009, 12:12 AM
This is not a Kobe V Lebron thread. Why cant people just talk about what this thread really is for.

dee279
07-20-2009, 12:17 AM
I would just be excited if i could dunk

haha:laugh:

NYtilIdie
07-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Im going to go to sleep and when I wake and get on PSD I guarantee (unless a mod locks it) this will be a 5+ page argument of Kobe v Lebron.

We really didn't need this thread Crawford talked about the dunk weeks ago on Jim Rome.

zambo4president
07-20-2009, 01:00 AM
I just added Crawford on Facebook since he mentioned it.

vash9
07-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Alright, seems like the LBJ vs KB24 has stopped. Let's keep it that way.

To get back on topic, Crawford seems like a great guy. I mean seriously, if i dunked on Lebron James, hell, if i can even dunk on a god damn 10ft rim, i'd rejoice talk all this crap that makes no sense at the end of it all, and smother it in LBJ's face. But Crawford didn't do that. He kept it on a real profile and respected LBJ.

Everyone gets dunked on. It's a normal thing.

Hell, i've been dunked on like 3...300 times. No big deal. lol.

Beno7500
07-20-2009, 01:30 AM
bull about their policy

Teeboy1487
07-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Guys, this is not a Lebron vs. Kobe thread. Prodigy is the one who mentioned kobe. We all know Prodigy shines Lebron's b:censored: for a living. Back to the thread, What are the chances of Jordan Crawford getting drafted? If so, How high?

Er1c
07-20-2009, 01:57 AM
prodigy please get off lebron's dick already...its ridiculous.

MagicDojo
07-20-2009, 02:30 AM

This is how I feel....unblocks happen every day in the NBA so what.

hoop talk
07-20-2009, 03:02 AM
im going to go to sleep and when i wake and get on psd i guarantee (unless a mod locks it) this will be a 5+ page argument of kobe v lebron.

We really didn't need this thread crawford talked about the dunk weeks ago on jim rome.

+1

Zefflin
07-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Just came in to see the interview and yuck, just yuck at what this thread has turned into. Nice job prodigy.