jakesmail123
07-19-2009, 01:50 PM
hmm i wonder what his contract is gonna look like

marlinsfan24
07-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Bye Moon

Kakaroach
07-19-2009, 01:52 PM
He's a good role player. Kind of like a more athletic Trevor Ariza but he does have an ego lol. Nonetheless, another good minor signing by the Cavs. They are making a serious push to keep King James.

Wilson
07-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Nice signing...

Miami should match it and continue to push for Boozer. You don't want to lose a role player that good when you're trying to push to be a contender...

plpfctn
07-19-2009, 01:56 PM
always had cavs over celtics in the east. now it's official.

MiamiHeat
goodbye Moon :D

:dance:

what54!?
they can have him. All he's good for is dunks. bye moon good luck

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Lineup looks more solid now.

C-Shaq, Big Z
PF-Varajao, Hickson/Smith
SF-James, Moon
SG-Parker, West
PG-Williams, Gibson

This year is going to be a a lot tougher in the East. Especially at the top.

Still have them first with Magic 2nd and Celtics 3rd.

GCOOKIE7
07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
He takes horrible shots... im just glad he's not in Toronto right now.

ko8e24
07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
He's a good role player. Kind of like a more athletic Trevor Ariza but he does have an ego lol. Nonetheless, another good minor signing by the Cavs. They are making a serious push to keep King James.

lol Ariza > Moon, that kid was basically nonexistent all last yr. he more athletic than trevor as a bball playa, but he is nothing like the player ariza is.

GodsSon
07-19-2009, 02:00 PM
enjoy getting frustrated Cavs fans...the guy has all the athleticism in the world, but would rather rely on a shaky J then attack the rim

HuRRiCaNeS324
Moon isn't a very good player so i don't really care. All he does is dunk, shoot decent threes, and get rebounds. He CAN NOT handle the ball for his life and can not create hisown shot for anything. He actually reminds of shawn marion.

madiaz3
Moon is definitely a poor man's ariza.

njnets
07-19-2009, 02:01 PM
moon can spell james some good minutes off the bench

what54!?
07-19-2009, 02:01 PM
enjoy getting frustrated Cavs fans...the guy has all the athleticism in the world, but would rather rely on a shaky J then attack the rim
and he takes bad threes in transition with 22 seconds left on the clock

what54!?
07-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Moon isn't a very good player so i don't really care. All he does is dunk, shoot decent threes, and get rebounds. He CAN NOT handle the ball for his life and can not create hisown shot for anything. He actually reminds of shawn marion.he's a very poor man's marion

tr4shb0t
07-19-2009, 02:03 PM
lol, another dunk noobie....just what the cavs need

Wilson
07-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Moon isn't a very good player so i don't really care. All he does is dunk, shoot decent threes, and get rebounds. He CAN NOT handle the ball for his life and can not create hisown shot for anything. He actually reminds of shawn marion.

What's wrong with that? He's not a guy you bring in to run the team, or carry the team.

The world needs good role players...

SUPER5
07-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Hands down best off-season move! /sarcasm

ivylleague1'
07-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Moon ! Moon !! Moon !!! He is one of the best defenders in the NBA. The man can defend and defend and defend !!!

Grim Reaper
07-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Miami will match. The Cavs don't have hardly any money so the contract isn't worth much at all. Miami will match for sure or do a sign and trade with Moon guaranteed.

Soxfantic
07-19-2009, 02:13 PM
I think he can go in there and give the Cavs some good minutes off the bench and be a decent role player for them. He is a kid who has incredible athletism and can shoot but just needs to put it together. Good signing for the Cavs if the Heat dont match.

SidTheKid87
07-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't see Miami matching this offer...they're not looking to tie up money when they're going after odom/boozer/wade in 2010

Raps18-19 Champ
07-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I think they should have signed Kleiza but Moon is probably good.

And I think he starts driving or Lebron will stop shaking his hand.

SwaggaIke
07-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Moon is a pretty overrated defender. His defensive stance is shaky at best, I loved him the first week and Miami and forgot about him soon after. He does have some big rebounding games though.

SB75
07-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Good move for the Cavs.

CraigtheSoxFan
07-19-2009, 02:22 PM
always had cavs over celtics in the east. Now it's official.

lineup looks more solid now.

C-shaq, big z
pf-varajao, hickson/smith
sf-james, moon
sg-parker, west
pg-williams, gibson

this year is going to be a a lot tougher in the east. Especially at the top.

Still have them first with magic 2nd and celtics 3rd.

give me a bleepen break

this move does not and i repete does not put the cavs over boston

daniels is a better player than moon and plus this another team crossed off of big babys list and this s/t works out for boston that means once we resign big baby its over in the east!
And if big baby does not sign theres all ways joe smith and tyron lue as plane b and c! So dont says it over yet because its not!

Kakaroach
07-19-2009, 02:23 PM
lol Ariza > Moon, that kid was basically nonexistent all last yr. he more athletic than trevor as a bball playa, but he is nothing like the player ariza is. He can knock down open shots like Ariza and he is very athletic and can get to the rim like Ariza. He just has a big ego and takes bad shots, which is why he isn't as good as Ariza and will never be the perfect rol player like Ariza is. And FYI, I never said he was better than Ariza did I? :rolleyes:

showtym24
07-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Breaking news: Who cares?

ink
07-19-2009, 02:28 PM

Expect him to jack up a lot of 3's.

Wilson
07-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Craig calm down man...

marvILLous
07-19-2009, 02:30 PM
how does jamario moon have a big ego?

Jamiecballer
07-19-2009, 02:34 PM

Please don't call him a more athletic Trevor Ariza. I am a longtime Raps fan and Trevor has star potential, Moon- not even close.

DetroitRipCity
07-19-2009, 02:43 PM
have fun with that luxury tax there ferry salary is already over 80 million

CraigtheSoxFan
07-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Craig calm down man...

i am calm bro

Trouble87
07-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Cavs are slowly becoming deadly

ottograham14
07-19-2009, 03:02 PM
have fun with that luxury tax there ferry salary is already over 80 million

Unlike other broke teams, Dan Gilbert has already said that he does not mind paying the luxury tax to build a winner. Does the Moon signing put the Cavs over the top..........no, but they were the best team record wise in the league last year and are trying to put some nice role players to come off the bench since that killed us against Orlando....our bench.

Also it was either Moon or Wally. Ummmm I will take Moon I guess even though I love Wally.

CraigtheSoxFan
07-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Whenever you think the Celtics isn't the best, that guy always ends up attacking you.

Does ranking the Celtics third make me a hater?

well no but ik orlando beaten boston with out KG last year but still they are not the 2nd best team and boston is the 2nd best team why because just like the magic they made moves like sheed and daniels who were great starters for detorit and indiana.

yes orlando added vince carter and now they
have there owen big 3 but boston has 4 in a Healthy KG,RAY RAY,the truth and rondo plus big perk if can limited his techs! and keep in mind orlando lost some key peices to their bench

so there for boston has an edge on orland

as for cleveland well its coin flip now

CraigtheSoxFan
07-19-2009, 03:06 PM
well no but ik orlando beaten boston with out KG last year but still they are not the 2nd best team and boston is the 2nd best team why because just like the magic they made moves like sheed and daniels who were great starters for detorit and indiana.

yes orlando added vince carter and now they
have there owen big 3 but boston has 4 in a Healthy KG,RAY RAY,the truth and rondo plus big perk if can limited his techs! and keep in mind orlando lost some key peices to their bench

so there for boston has an edge on orland

as for cleveland well its coin flip now

im done ink

ink
07-19-2009, 03:11 PM
im done ink

:clap:

--------

Back to Jamario Moon.

I really don't see this as a big signing. More about box office than helping the team.

Wilson
07-19-2009, 03:19 PM
:clap:

--------

Back to Jamario Moon.

I really don't see this as a big signing. More about box office than helping the team.

I don't know. If Moon plays within his limitations he's a fine role player. You need good role players to win championships...

Hustla23
07-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Great move by the Cavs.

NYtilIdie
07-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Well I guess Mo will have fun throwing alley-opps to him would have preferred Kleiza, but okay signing I guess.

lakers4sho
07-19-2009, 03:23 PM
meh signing

fairandbalanced
You can have him, while you're at it...come take Jermaine Oneal...For free. umm...Ok i'll sweeten that deal.....we pay half his salary, but u pay other half.

Jays Claw
Breaking news: Who cares?

:hi5:

shizzle09
07-19-2009, 03:24 PM
He takes horrible shots... im just glad he's not in Toronto right now.

Bla bla, he barely took any bad shots in Miami.

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 03:25 PM

That's because all the shots mainly went to Dwayne Wade.

CraigtheSoxFan
07-19-2009, 03:28 PM
who do would you want on your team Jamario moon or Marquis daniels?

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Marquis Daniels.

MiamiHeat
07-19-2009, 03:33 PM
You can have him, while you're at it...come take Jermaine Oneal...For free. umm...Ok i'll sweeten that deal.....we pay half his salary, but u pay other half.

:pity:
JO still useful
you are an idiot

Halladay
07-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Don't really get the Ariza comparisons...Moon has a brutal jumper. I liked Moon when he was in Toronto, a good rebounding wingman who plays good defense but his shot selection made you scratch your head.

b_rad23
07-19-2009, 03:35 PM

You must not have watched too many games. Worst shot selection from a Heat player I've ever seen and that includes Cook, young Eddie House, Anthony Mason, Antoine Walker and more.

That's because all the shots mainly went to Dwayne Wade.

Yes, every one of them.

who do would you want on your team Jamario moon or Marquis daniels?

Daniels. Moon is better as a role player, but if you need a scorer Daniels is easily the right choice here.

you are an idiot

True.

Don't really get the Ariza comparisons...Moon has a brutal jumper. I liked Moon when he was in Toronto, a good rebounding wingman who plays good defense but his shot selection made you scratch your head.

See, this is not entirely correct.

Ariza was never known for his jumper.

Until Ariza was crowned the next big thing in the playoffs, he was an average role player.

He was worse than Moon this year in almost all percentages and is probably the worse shooter of the two, which is sad because the percentages factor in Moon's ******** shot selection.

Moon essentially is Ariza, but older and more efficient with slightly lower upside.

still1ballin
07-19-2009, 03:35 PM
JO still useful
you are an idiot

just noticed?

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Jamario Moon had the potential to be a Trevor Ariza but not anymore.

ALEXANDER23
07-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Jamrio Moon Signs An Offer Sheet With The Cavs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4339432

Stay In Miami Moon

MOON IS **** TO US. HE IS JUST A REGULAR BACK UP THAT ISNT GOING TO DO **** FOR THE CAVS
THE HEAT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT
THEY NEED
ALLEN IVERSON
WADE
ODOM
BOOZER
JERMAIN ONEAL
HOPE BEASELY DOES GOOD
HOPE CHALMER DOES GOOD
::clap: AND WE HAVE A CHAMPINSHIP TEAM
THE MAGIC LOOK BIG AND SCARY
BUT TERK IS BETTER THAN VINCE CARTER
AND THEIR BIG GUY HOWARD IS GOING TO GET INJURED
THE CAVS ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SHAQS OLD BUTT
AND CELTICS ARE GETTING OLD
RASHHEEDD IS WACKKK
RAY ALLEN WACKKKK
PIECE HE IS OK
AND GARANEETT IS A BEAST DEFENSIBLEY THATS ITT

NBA FINALS
LAKES VS HEAT
AND THE MIAMI HEAT WILL TAKE IT IN GAME 6
MARK MY WORDS
IM NOT A HEAT FAN BUT I BEEN GUESSING NBA FINALS FOR YEARS
AND I SAID MIAMI 2006

zambo4president
07-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Hes alright.

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 03:46 PM
ALEXANDER23 is one huge homer.

TheKing23
07-19-2009, 03:47 PM
I like this signing, solid player who can provide decent minutes off the bench behind LeBron and be a good role player.

An athletic, solid, wing defender, something the Cavs needed, and a player who can hit the open jump shot. He'll get alot of good looks with LeBron, Shaq and Mo.
As for his ego... do you really think he'll step out of line with LeBron and Shaq in the locker room?

Look at what the Cavs have added and what they have lost:

Added: Shaquille O'Neal, Anthony Parker, Christian Eyenga (won't play for Cavs this season though), Danny Green and Jamario Moon

Lost: Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic, probably Wally Szczerbiak, and maybe Joe Smith (hopefully not)

How can a team that won 66 games last season and has added ALOT of nice pieces not have a chance of winning the East and overall the NBA?

If Boston stay healthy they are going to be fantastic and have added some solid players to an already elite team. In my opinion Orlando originally took a step back by losing Hedo Tukoglu and Courtney Lee and acquiring Vince Carter, although they have further strengthened by adding Brandon Bass and retaining Gortat (way too expensive for a backup, 10 minute a game guy though).

At the moment I think it's a battle between Boston and Cleveland for the East with Orlando just behind.

KmB728
07-19-2009, 03:48 PM
MOON IS **** TO US. HE IS JUST A REGULAR BACK UP THAT ISNT GOING TO DO **** FOR THE CAVS
THE HEAT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT
THEY NEED
ALLEN IVERSON
WADE
ODOM
BOOZER
JERMAIN ONEAL
HOPE BEASELY DOES GOOD
HOPE CHALMER DOES GOOD
::clap: AND WE HAVE A CHAMPINSHIP TEAM
THE MAGIC LOOK BIG AND SCARY
BUT TERK IS BETTER THAN VINCE CARTER
AND THEIR BIG GUY HOWARD IS GOING TO GET INJURED
THE CAVS ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SHAQS OLD BUTT
AND CELTICS ARE GETTING OLD
RASHHEEDD IS WACKKK
RAY ALLEN WACKKKK
PIECE HE IS OK
AND GARANEETT IS A BEAST DEFENSIBLEY THATS ITT

NBA FINALS
LAKES VS HEAT
AND THE MIAMI HEAT WILL TAKE IT IN GAME 6
MARK MY WORDS
IM NOT A HEAT FAN BUT I BEEN GUESSING NBA FINALS FOR YEARS
AND I SAID MIAMI 2006

:laugh:

b_rad23
07-19-2009, 03:49 PM
There's nothing "solid" about Jamario Moon.

He's about as hit and miss as it gets.

Jamiecballer
07-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Until Ariza was crowned the next big thing in the playoffs, he was an average role player.

Moon essentially is Ariza, but older and more efficient with slightly lower upside.

This is not true. NBA people have considered Ariza to be an underutilized gem for the past 2-3 years. He has a nose for the ball that Moon doesn't have.

Moon has some elite skills- almost all of which are negated by his limitations. Elite level athleticism, yes, and absolutely no ability to take the ball to the basket. Avoids contact like the plague.

ink
07-19-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't know. If Moon plays within his limitations he's a fine role player. You need good role players to win championships...

I don't know either. Having watched him shy away from contact and jack up horrible 3's for the Raptors I really have my doubts about his shot selection and ability to actually contribute. The guy's ball IQ is dreadful.

b_rad23
07-19-2009, 03:51 PM
This is not true. NBA people have considered Ariza to be an underutilized gem for the past 2-3 years. He has a nose for the ball that Moon doesn't have.

Moon has some elite skills- almost all of which are negated by his limitations. Elite level athleticism, yes, and absolutely no ability to take the ball to the basket. Avoids contact like the plague.

So basically you agree with the 2nd line in the quote?

dtmagnet
07-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Moon has tremendous athletisicm and fairly good skills he's just a complete dumbass so he can't really put them into good use.

Jamiecballer
07-19-2009, 03:57 PM
So basically you agree with the 2nd line in the quote?

No I don't. I believe Ariza has great basketball instincts, quite the opposite of Moon. Ariza will be a great contributor for Houston while Moon should stay stapled to the bench in Cleveland.

Think of it this way. Moon is like 30 years old and hasn't developed any skills he wasn't born with - if you took away his leaping ability he wouldn't make it in the NBDL.

Moon is one of the genuinely good guys though.

BALLER71
07-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Thank god you left. Horrible shot selection. Can't shoot.
Goodbye.

D Roses Bulls
07-19-2009, 04:08 PM

i saw this thread and before i even open it i knew someone was gonna say this and im not going to call you an idiot, but my god man. just because the man has a long wing span he is gonna turn into treva ariza? no!!! moon is 30 something i believe. he isnt going to do that.

LA_Raiders
07-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Mia will match offer, clev dont have money so i bet the offer is not big $$$

CTown81
07-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Moon wont be having to shoot shaky J's on a good team unlike Toronto or Miami. In fact he wont be looked to do anything offensively except in transition. He will be asked to work his butt of on the defensive end. Cavs coaching staff is very good. He will know his role. The minute he takes any bad shots not only will Mike Brown be on his ***** so will Lebron.

I think its a great role player signing. Contract will be 2 yr guarenteed with option year. Probably for BAE or part of remaining Cavs MLE. Guessing 1.5-2 mill per season.

CTown81
07-19-2009, 04:49 PM
LA Raiders.. Mia will have to basically choose to keep holding out for Odom and Boozer or match Moon.. im guessing they will hold out for Odom and Boozer from a cap perspective. Also Riley doesnt want to give Moon a multi year deal at this time.

My guess 75 / 25 Miami does not match.

b_rad23
07-19-2009, 04:52 PM
No I don't. I believe Ariza has great basketball instincts, quite the opposite of Moon. Ariza will be a great contributor for Houston while Moon should stay stapled to the bench in Cleveland.

Think of it this way. Moon is like 30 years old and hasn't developed any skills he wasn't born with - if you took away his leaping ability he wouldn't make it in the NBDL.

Moon is one of the genuinely good guys though.

Statistically, they were essentially the same player last year with Moon owning efficiency. If you're going by production, there's no reason Ariza should have a more prominent role than Moon.

Until he joined the Lakers, Ariza was a Gerald Green or Joey Graham of sorts, a freak athlete with some talent that could dunk but otherwise ran around like a chicken with his head cut off.

These "instincts" you speak of were developed recently. Moon needs coaching and experience.

He's obviously disadvantaged at this point because he joined the league so late in his 20s, but as I said in my post.

They are essentially the same player.

Moon is more efficient, Ariza is younger with a higher upside and slightly more talent.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-19-2009, 04:53 PM
lol ariza > moon, that kid was basically nonexistent all last yr. He more athletic than trevor as a bball playa, but he is nothing like the player ariza is.

ya i was about to say the same thing id rather have ta than moon annnnyyyy day

Wilson
07-19-2009, 04:55 PM
See, this is not entirely correct.

Ariza was never known for his jumper.

He was worse than Moon this year in almost all percentages and is probably the worse shooter of the two, which is sad because the percentages factor in Moon's ******** shot selection.

Ariza, when he first joined the Lakers last season, had a dreadful jump shot. He kept working on it as he re-habbed from his broken foot, but it was still shaky. It got better and better as the year went on though, and he was hitting it at a good percentage over the last month of the regular season.

Laker fans know that it wasn't a suprise the way he exploded in the play-offs, he was building up to that all season.

I don't know either. Having watched him shy away from contact and jack up horrible 3's for the Raptors I really have my doubts about his shot selection and ability to actually contribute. The guy's ball IQ is dreadful.

Being a Raptor fan, you're probably closer to being an expert on Moon than I am. I do think though, that being on a team as established as the Cavs, his IQ shouldn't be as much of a weakness to the team.

Whereas in Toronto and Miami there was no definative third scoring option, with Cleveland (assuming Miami doesn't match his offer), he's already behind established scoring options in LeBron, Mo Williams, Shaq and Ilgauskas.

He also joins a good group of role players in Boobie Gibson, Anthony Parker and Anderson Varajao. Slotting into a group this solid should help Moon excel; I don't think he'll have as much asked of him as in the past.

Jahari Kavi
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
if this goes through, then bye bye delonte west.

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see a "Trade Jamario Moon to Iraq" thread mid way through next season. :laugh:

ink
07-19-2009, 05:00 PM
@ Wilson ... To put it bluntly, I don't think he's smart or disciplined enough to understand how to be a role player. He's a globetrotter.

TheGsw
07-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Thre still not better than the celtics!Celtics are stiilll waaay too good!
Compare
1.Rondo>Mo
2.Ray>Parker
3.Pierce<James
4.Garnett>Moon and varejo
5.Perkins<Shaq

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Jamario Moon should have stayed in the D-League where he was a star.

Wilson
07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
@ Wilson ... To put it bluntly, I don't think he's smart or disciplined enough to understand how to be a role player. He's a globetrotter.

I guess only time will tell...:p

ink
07-19-2009, 05:16 PM
I guess only time will tell...:p

True enough. I don't want him to do badly or anything. I just haven't seen any signs that he's improving as a ball player and he's already 30. He's an athletic freak who can throw down some amazing slams, but they're few and far between in game situations. If he shows discipline and works as a defensive player, he may be useful.

IrespectNumber3
07-19-2009, 05:19 PM
This isn't breaking news

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
This isn't breaking news

Go check the time this thread was put up.

xxxplicit69
07-19-2009, 05:29 PM
i was thinking that too, that moon is kind of like ariza, not as fundamental or as good on the defensive side but more athletic, and its not like trevors first few years in the league were all that either. moon has only been in the league 2yrs, and wade was throwing some sick lobbs to him in miami. moon like marion doesnt have to create his own shot as long as he has a good philsilator alah, lebron james and even mo will, then shaq is still gonna require attention in the paint and remember the cavs signed parker too, whos a true shooting guard with a good j from behing the arc. all moon needs to do when he comes in is get hustle plays garbage buckets, tip dunks, block a shot or 2 to get the crowd going and throw down a sick dunk on fast breaks to energize the team. he offers much more to the cavs the wally did, that mug was shooting airballs in the playoffs and he's suppose to be a shooter. give cavs credit, they are making great moves to improve their team, parker and moon are the roll players they need so they don't have to realy on back up point guards like boobi gibson and west to play the 2 guard, and now they can help mo will out by actually playing their original positions as back up pg's. all cavs need now is a atheletic pf or a pf that has a solid j so the can spread there offense out in the half court game cuz you know shaq is always gonna be on the blocks in the paint, anderson v. is a good hustle player but the cavs could use a more techinically sound pf and one who would try to block your shot instead of flop.

Sly Guy
07-19-2009, 05:33 PM
This is a non-factor signing.

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Jamario Moon will cost the Cavs a close game for sure.

Jahari Kavi
07-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Compare
1.Rondo>Mo
2.Ray>Parker
3.Pierce<James
5.Perkins<Shaq

you could definitely make the argument that the Cs are better, but I'd say Mo > Rondo, and Ray Allen didn't exactly light it up last season. They're fairly even matched teams at this point imo.

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
lol Moon ???what a joke of a signing. he's just a 7ppg dunker,no D,no shot

MagicBucsSox
07-19-2009, 05:43 PM
you could definitely make the argument that the Cs are better, but I'd say Mo > Rondo, and Ray Allen didn't exactly light it up last season. They're fairly even matched teams at this point imo.

mo is not better than rondo,all mo can is shoot. rondo ran a championship team and can get triple D's any night

Sports Illustrator
07-19-2009, 05:47 PM
He is one of these players who thinks he can shoot because he hits the shots when he is practicing a regular shooting workout, but when is he playing he won't make too many shots.

He may help the Cleveland Cavaliers with his athleticism and energy as long as he is used the right way. If he is used the wrong way, he will not help the Cavaliers.

coolmo
07-19-2009, 08:20 PM
wow. even moon deserve to make a breaking news???
and worth this much pages?

Jays Claw
07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Can we all just agree on the fact that Jamario Moon is a "could have" been?

NBA_Starter
07-19-2009, 08:35 PM
We don't need him to make shots we need him to do what he does best Defend on the perimeter! I hope the Heat can't match!

what54!?
07-19-2009, 08:41 PM
We don't need him to make shots we need him to do what he does best Defend on the perimeter! I hope the Heat can't match!we can but we won't. He has a low b-ball IQ so get ready to see a whole lot of bad shots being taken

CaesarTheParrot
07-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Compare
1.Rondo>Mo
2.Ray>Parker
3.Pierce<James
5.Perkins<Shaq

Rondo is not better than mo williams

sofargone
07-19-2009, 09:53 PM
jamario moon is sick i wish he stayed in toronto. If he actually drove to the basket instead of shooting all the time he could actually be a decent player

cowboyz180
07-19-2009, 10:14 PM
decent role player, but he is pretty much an athletic dunker

TheKing23
07-19-2009, 10:52 PM

Agreed, Mo is an all-star remember.
He helped a 45 win team become a 66 win team and all of this was as the second best player on the team.
His offense is much more consistent than Rondo's and is one of the best shooting PG's in the league, something that Rondo struggles with.

smith&wesson
07-19-2009, 10:57 PM
moon takes horible shots, makes terrible decisions. james might be wide open with 20 seconds left on the shot clock but moon will put up a contested three and hit nothing but back board lol

i was very very frustrated with him on the raps and was extreamly happy to see him get traded to miami... hence why all the miami guys on here are saying "lata moon" and are just as happy to see him go to clevland ... have fun with the cavs you chucker. lol hahahaha :clap:

HOZ THE KNICK
07-19-2009, 10:58 PM
he wont make that big of a diffrence cleveland will still have their problems with orlando.

prodigy
07-19-2009, 11:01 PM
cavs bench

Z
moon
parker
gibson
hickson
jackson
A vet PF.

that looks pretty dang good.

smith&wesson
07-19-2009, 11:13 PM
cavs bench

Z
moon
parker
gibson
hickson
jackson
A vet PF.

that looks pretty dang good.

the only thing that looks good to me there is z and parker.
you guys should start parker and have west off the bench as a sixth man.
hicksons ok too.. moon sucks. man.

Toxeryll
07-20-2009, 01:07 AM
We don't need him to make shots we need him to do what he does best Defend on the perimeter! I hope the Heat can't match!

no team in the nba wants a guy like him to make shots but his low bball iq tells him to take horrible shots, thats why i think Mike Brown will suffer a heart attack nxt season.