PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wilcox Signs With The Pistons

slaker619
07-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Chris Wilcox Will Sign A 2 Year $6Million Dollar Contract With The Detriot Pistons

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4338838

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 08:15 PM
hes a PF? -.-

ko8e24
07-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Dynasty! But it might quickly implode if there is a lack of chemisty between their two great big men in wilcox and kwame brown

KnicksR4Real
07-18-2009, 08:19 PM
wow, that does nothing

Hellcrooner
07-18-2009, 08:19 PM
wonder what are they onna do with 8 natural power forwards in the roster.

NYKnickFanatic
07-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Good signing. He will be fine there.

phillychi009
07-18-2009, 08:21 PM
He's a bumb

Kyben36
07-18-2009, 08:22 PM
sounds like they have given up on Boozer

dwadefan03
07-18-2009, 08:23 PM
y just y. maxiell vilanueva brown. they should have went after a center. they officially have the worst forntline in basketball.

itsripcity32
came off a bad season but has had good production before and he's only 26.

daleja424
I like this move. Low risk...high reward

itsripcity32

they already turned down prince for boozer. what do u think?

cubulls
07-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Maxiell, Kwame, and Wilcox are their options for center :laugh:
They are going to be a fun mess to watch next year.

MiamiHeat
07-18-2009, 08:34 PM
:D

this is a huge breaking news :cool:

itsripcity32
Maxiell, Kwame, and Wilcox are their options for center :laugh:
They are going to be a fun mess to watch next year.

It'll be fun to see Salmons get another groin injury and Rose chuck up a bunch of shots :clap:

dtmagnet
Wilcox is an athletic beast but not much basketball skill to go with it, I guess it's not that bad of a signing but I don't think it will be a game changer.

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
07-18-2009, 08:35 PM

probably go after big baby just for the hell of it

mitch91
07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
ok i know CV isnt the meanest of pf's and they could use a backup bruser type pf....but dont ehy alreayd have a goof few pf's on their team??

Kermit310
07-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Chris EatsCox! hes a bum

slaker619
07-18-2009, 08:41 PM
IMO I Think Ther Just Waiting To Make A Blockbuster Trade

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 08:45 PM
IMO I Think Ther Just Waiting To Make A Blockbuster Trade

Yes. package maxiel and rip or tay

SB75
07-18-2009, 08:49 PM
minor move, not much money, good for both sides.

Hanzinho
07-18-2009, 08:52 PM

+ 1

Another Dumars LOL... :mad:

Lakers4ItAll
07-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Solid pick up

KaganRS
07-18-2009, 08:56 PM
so whens this trade happening ? because it needs to happen

Kakaroach
07-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Good pick-up. Didn't the Pistons only have like 3 bigs on their roster before this? He was pretty good in Seattle but has lost his flare this past few years.

taco917
07-18-2009, 09:12 PM
not bad move...i think wilcox will be good fit in detroit

Bulls_fan90
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
It'll be fun to see Salmons get another groin injury and Rose chuck up a bunch of shots :clap:

We'd still sweep your pathetic lineup 4-0

xxxplicit69
07-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Chris Wilcox Will Sign A 2 Year $6Million Dollar Contract With The Detriot Pistons

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4338838

Your not a fan of the florida marlins

xxxplicit69
07-18-2009, 09:26 PM
I think that wilcox is a good pick up for the pistons but those eastern conference championship days are gone.

torontosports10
07-18-2009, 09:28 PM
I got no idea what they are doing. Wasting all their money. Unless they can get Boozer in there I dont like their team much at all.

xxxplicit69
07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Solid pick up

I have the avatar but how do you get the picture on your page right by the messages you post. basically how did you get the kobe pic up, i see almost everyone has a picture on this part, i don't know how to get it on my options.

slaker619
07-18-2009, 09:33 PM
I have the avatar but how do you get the picture on your page right by the messages you post. basically how did you get the kobe pic up, i see almost everyone has a picture on this part, i don't know how to get it on my options.

It Called A Sig U Need 101 Post For It:(

MPScribbles
07-18-2009, 09:35 PM
It'll be fun to see Stuckey suck *** and Gordon chuck up a bunch of shots :clap:

Fixed :)

PhillyForLife90
07-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Interesting...he's decent, and should be a solid player off the bench. Can he play center though?

massey07
07-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Most of these cats dont watch basketball. For 3 million a year Joe just got a PF with game. When he was in seattle i can remember many games when he had double doubles. He only had like 3.5 million what did yall think he was going to get chris bosh....

tland22
07-18-2009, 09:53 PM
good pick up...get a solid player who can and will contribute...for a low price as well. He gives you an athletic big man... solid pick up.

I wish the Hornets would have signed him...he was a perfect fit in NO

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 10:01 PM
We'd still sweep your pathetic lineup 4-0

too bad you wont make it to the playoffs without your best player :rolleyes:

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I got no idea what they are doing. Wasting all their money. Unless they can get Boozer in there I dont like their team much at all.

wtf would boozer do? no defense? be an undersized center?

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 10:05 PM
:d
rose leaves chicago :)

thank you and to the pistons via free agency. just like gordon

JWO35
07-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Nice solid pick up...nothing special

blastmasta26
07-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Nice signing, especially since Detroit lost Sheed and McDyess and added a PF who thinks he's an SF.

B.JenningsMVP
07-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Twin towers, Kwame and Wilcox lmao jk
But, nice signing for them

thedfactor
07-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Ok signing, but not sure if Stuckey is the best set up point for a guy like Wilcox. There were better options, but who cares, it's Chris Wilcox.

MPScribbles
07-18-2009, 10:22 PM
:d

thank you and to the pistons via free agency. just like gordon

You can have gordon. I am so happy that he left. Dude is Zach Randolph without the rebounding. Good luck winning with three black holes in your lineup that play no defense. And if you're going to quote people's posts it is common decency that you don't change it to say something that the poster never said. See how I changed just a few words of your post and it was witty but you erased my post and wrote something that I would never say and that would never happen and therefore was pretty gay.

Kakaroach
07-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Ok signing, but not sure if Stuckey is the best set up point for a guy like Wilcox. There were better options, but who cares, it's Chris Wilcox. A set-up PG like Jason Kidd? At first I thought the Mavs would go after Wilcox after they lost out on Gortat. But nonetheless, its a minor signing that is a bench player.

KH12
07-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Championship!

JWO35
07-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Championship!

....I know Right! :D

itsripcity32
07-18-2009, 10:31 PM
You can have gordon. I am so happy that he left. Dude is Zach Randolph without the rebounding. Good luck winning with three black holes in your lineup that play no defense. And if you're going to quote people's posts it is common decency that you don't change it to say something that the poster never said. See how I changed just a few words of your post and it was witty but you erased my post and wrote something that I would never say and that would never happen and therefore was pretty gay.

WOW. you compare ben gordon to a fat center/forward? When did it become the sgs job to get the rebounds?

3 black holes? only position lacking a solid starter is the center.

rip/prince/ and even kwame plays better defense than ur whole team

dont change the post? isnt that what you did to me? quit bein a hypocrite

hypocritehypocritehypocritehypocritehypocritehypoc ritehypocritehypocrite

:rolleyes:

KB24PG16
07-18-2009, 10:35 PM
i think hes a good solid player

DetroitRipCity
07-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Chris EatsCox! hes a bum

your intelligence is amazing :rolleyes:

JackB
07-18-2009, 10:40 PM
He's a bumb

If you are going to say it you better know how to spell it.

mark1125
07-18-2009, 10:51 PM
He's a bumb

But maybe he is a "bumb" that can spell.

mark1125
07-18-2009, 10:58 PM
So to summarize, most people other than Bulls fans seem to think it was a solid (but unspectacular) pick up that won't have a huge impact.

To be expected.

Not to be a Bulls hater, but at what point will they start to worry about their own teams lack of activity?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-18-2009, 11:00 PM
What the hell are they doing? That doesn't do anything.

IversonIsKrazy
07-18-2009, 11:02 PM
The big men availability is going lower and lower. I gues Glen Davis is one of the only good ones left now.

what54!?
07-18-2009, 11:03 PM
meh

mark1125
07-18-2009, 11:05 PM
The big men availability is going lower and lower. I gues Glen Davis is one of the only good ones left now.

I guess I am alone in wondering what the fascination is with Big Baby. He is a big, fat forward who's conditioning will take it's toll. He is a decent role player, but not a difference make IMO.

I think the Pistons were interested in him too, but they couldn't offer enough to scare off the Celts from matching.

Wilson
07-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Nice. Solid role player. I was hoping the Lakers might offer him their Vet's Minimum (I mentioned him a couple of times during the season as well). Oh well, hope he does well in Detroit...

Trouble87
07-18-2009, 11:15 PM
he can turn into a beast if he has the right PG... don't know if Stucky can be that PG

Nighthawk
07-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Wilcox to DETROIT!

File this in the who gives a **** folder.

rufo4100
07-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Solid pickup for Detroit.

Reddd
07-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Solid pick-up, waiting to see the rotation, A trade seems reasonable, if there's not gonna be a trade then why they signed him :confused:

zambo4president
07-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Its a nice addition. I think hes a PF though.

glmaddog57
07-19-2009, 07:16 PM

uR PROLLY THE SAME MORON THAT SAID WOULD U PAY 150 BUCKS BACK IN 03 TO WATCH BEN WALLACE CHAUNCY BILLUPS RIP HAMILTON AND PRINCE WASNT EVEN STARTING THEN AND WALLACE WAS STILL IN PORTALND!DID U GUYS EVER CONSIDER THE FACT THAT SINCE DUMARS MANUFACTURED THE CROP OF PLAYERS THAT TOOK US TO SO MANY WINS OVER 8 YEARS THAT THE OTHER GMS MIGHT MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO DO THIS TIME! SIT DOWN WATCH THEM GROW AND WATCH EVER SO CLOSELY AND PLEASE DONT JUMP BACK ON THE BANDWAGON WHEN THE NEXT SEASON IS OVER CAUSE I CAN TELL U THIS lIKE MIKE WAS THE BEST EVER PLAYER DUMARS LEGACY WHEN THIS IS OVER WILL BE THE BEST EVER GM!

itsripcity32
07-19-2009, 07:18 PM
uR PROLLY THE SAME MORON THAT SAID WOULD U PAY 150 BUCKS BACK IN 03 TO WATCH BEN WALLACE CHAUNCY BILLUPS RIP HAMILTON AND PRINCE WASNT EVEN STARTING THEN AND WALLACE WAS STILL IN PORTALND!DID U GUYS EVER CONSIDER THE FACT THAT SINCE DUMARS MANUFACTURED THE CROP OF PLAYERS THAT TOOK US TO SO MANY WINS OVER 8 YEARS THAT THE OTHER GMS MIGHT MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO DO THIS TIME! SIT DOWN WATCH THEM GROW AND WATCH EVER SO CLOSELY AND PLEASE DONT JUMP BACK ON THE BANDWAGON WHEN THE NEXT SEASON IS OVER CAUSE I CAN TELL U THIS lIKE MIKE WAS THE BEST EVER PLAYER DUMARS LEGACY WHEN THIS IS OVER WILL BE THE BEST EVER GM!

nice. i like the intensity

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-19-2009, 07:31 PM
That should help their depth of the bigs, but thats about it. He's not a big signing at all.

dwadefan03
07-19-2009, 07:42 PM
who cares. on a more interesting note lamar odom and boozer are coming to miami and with a team of wade beasley lamar and boozer were winning the championship

LA_Raiders
07-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Another PF? good sign but he cant play C...

smith&wesson
07-19-2009, 08:33 PM

i take wilcox over davis any day ...
he was a stud in seatle. he had a bad year last year. but thats because he was apart of the cursed knicks. im convinced that any one goes to new york just some how loses skills. examples. eddy curry, marbury, stevie franchise, wilcox, ... poor knicks fans.

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 12:28 AM
WOW. you compare ben gordon to a fat center/forward? When did it become the sgs job to get the rebounds?

3 black holes? only position lacking a solid starter is the center.

rip/prince/ and even kwame plays better defense than ur whole team

dont change the post? isnt that what you did to me? quit bein a hypocrite

hypocritehypocritehypocritehypocritehypocritehypoc ritehypocritehypocrite

:rolleyes:

I never said that it is his job to rebound. That said, it is everyone's job to rebound.

Yes you have three black holes. Gordon hates to pass, Stuckey is a point and doesn't pass and Villa is a weak pf that hates to pass. Three black holes.

Last year the renowned Piston defense held teams to .451 shooting percentage while the horrible defense of the Bulls gave up the outrageous percentage of .458! Steals: last year the Bulls could only muster 7.6 steals a game, good for 12th in the league. The amazing Pistons defense was able to take the ball from their opponents 5.6 times a game- DEAD EFFING LAST! Blocks: Bulls were 3rd in the league. Pistons, 24th. The Pistons gave up fewer points per game but they play a far slower pace so their are fewer possessions in their games so the opposition has fewer chances to score. Also, your team lost three of it's best defenders this past year. Then you went out and signed two of the weakest defenders in the league. Wilcox also not known for his defense. Oh, also how many people on your current roster have ever been 2nd team all-defense?

Regarding changing the posts: I explained the differences in what you did and what I did. If that doesn't make sense to you then you can't be reached by logic and you're not worth the time I'm spending to continue owning you.

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 12:50 AM
I never said that it is his job to rebound. That said, it is everyone's job to rebound.

Yes you have three black holes. Gordon hates to pass, Stuckey is a point and doesn't pass and Villa is a weak pf that hates to pass. Three black holes.

Last year the renowned Piston defense held teams to .451 shooting percentage while the horrible defense of the Bulls gave up the outrageous percentage of .458! Steals: last year the Bulls could only muster 7.6 steals a game, good for 12th in the league. The amazing Pistons defense was able to take the ball from their opponents 5.6 times a game- DEAD EFFING LAST! Blocks: Bulls were 3rd in the league. Pistons, 24th. The Pistons gave up fewer points per game but they play a far slower pace so their are fewer possessions in their games so the opposition has fewer chances to score. Also, your team lost three of it's best defenders this past year. Then you went out and signed two of the weakest defenders in the league. Wilcox also not known for his defense. Oh, also how many people on your current roster have ever been 2nd team all-defense?

Regarding changing the posts: I explained the differences in what you did and what I did. If that doesn't make sense to you then you can't be reached by logic and you're not worth the time I'm spending to continue owning you.

Yes its everyone's job. Thats why he averages 3.5 per game, which is good considering he's the leading scorer thats a GUARD.

defense? it was a.i's fault. hes gone now, o well. obviously the bulls played better than the pistons. maybe thats why they were 7th and the pistons were 8th?

well guess what.. your best player ben gordon ditched u guys on the first day of free agency. and now hes a PISTON.

u changed a couple of words, i changed ur sentence. we both achieved what we were trying to do. even though i didnt complain about it NOR start it.

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 01:13 AM
Yes its everyone's job. Thats why he averages 3.5 per game, which is good considering he's the leading scorer thats a GUARD.

defense? it was a.i's fault. hes gone now, o well. obviously the bulls played better than the pistons. maybe thats why they were 7th and the pistons were 8th?

well guess what.. your best player ben gordon ditched u guys on the first day of free agency. and now hes a PISTON.

u changed a couple of words, i changed ur sentence. we both achieved what we were trying to do. even though i didnt complain about it NOR start it.

Regarding rebounding: I wasn't saying anything about Gordon's rebounding to begin with. I was saying that he plays the game like Zach Randolph in that if he gets the ball in his hand his teammates need to start getting in position for the offensive board. I mentioned Randolph because he is similar but at least with Randolph you get the redeeming quality that he does rebound.

Our best player from last year is still in Chicago. He won rookie of the year and wears number one. As I told you before, I am so happy that Gordon left. And as in any business, if a guy can't cut it for you where else would you want him? Hope he gets a job with the competition and brings them down with all his shortcomings. You guys will not be as excited about Gordon in a couple of years. You basically signed a shorter Rip with a better 3 ball. That is all he is. Good luck.

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Regarding rebounding: I wasn't saying anything about Gordon's rebounding to begin with. I was saying that he plays the game like Zach Randolph in that if he gets the ball in his hand his teammates need to start getting in position for the offensive board. I mentioned Randolph because he is similar but at least with Randolph you get the redeeming quality that he does rebound.

Our best player from last year is still in Chicago. He won rookie of the year and wears number one. As I told you before, I am so happy that Gordon left. And as in any business, if a guy can't cut it for you where else would you want him? Hope he gets a job with the competition and brings them down with all his shortcomings. You guys will not be as excited about Gordon in a couple of years. You basically signed a shorter Rip with a better 3 ball. That is all he is. Good luck.

maybe thats why he plays pf/center?

thats sad to say a rookie is your best player. being the leading scorer doesnt cut it?

toovey107
07-20-2009, 02:01 AM
maybe thats why he plays pf/center?

thats sad to say a rookie is your best player. being the leading scorer doesnt cut it?
if you were starting a team you sure as hell would rather have rose then anybody on the pistons roster

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 02:05 AM
if you were starting a team you sure as hell would rather have rose then anybody on the pistons roster

o im sorry. i didnt know the bulls were starting a new team.

toovey107
07-20-2009, 02:09 AM
o im sorry. i didnt know the bulls were starting a new team.
if youre going to be a smart *** at least do it right

never did i say the bulls were starting a new team

point being , we have rose to build around.

which is more then you can say

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 02:16 AM
i thought teams add pieces to "build around" and not remove?

toovey107
07-20-2009, 02:23 AM
i thought teams add pieces to "build around" and not remove?
wow thats a solid argument, you cant subtract pieces and improve your team in the long run?? wow thats news to me

we will not lose much without gordon (and im a gordon supporter so i hate to bash him)
hes a streaker shooter who sucks defensively.

salmons can step in and play the 2 - not the kind of scorer as BG but defends well
deng will be back fully healthy
hinrich missed over 20 games last season
and we also drafted J Johnson
not to mention , Rose will improve

i think you should ask yourself , who are you building around ?

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 02:30 AM
wow thats a solid argument, you cant subtract pieces and improve your team in the long run?? wow thats news to me

we will not lose much without gordon (and im a gordon supporter so i hate to bash him)
hes a streaker shooter who sucks defensively.

salmons can step in and play the 2 - not the kind of scorer as BG but defends well
deng will be back fully healthy
hinrich missed over 20 games last season
and we also drafted J Johnson
not to mention , Rose will improve

i think you should ask yourself , who are you building around ?

good, the pistons got rid of their injury prone players.

Stuckey-23
add in C vill-24, Gordon-26, 3 well recgonized performers in the summer league: Summers, Daye, Jerebko

along with 2 04 champions

the pistons arent rebuilding, they are "transitioning"

PBG
07-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Stuckey is a point and doesn't pass

Stuckey will get his assists up.

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Stuckey will get his assists up.

Maybe, but as it stands he ranked 34th in the league as a starting point guard.

Toovey, thanks for taking up that one-sided battle of wits with that ripcity dude. Although I will warn you, no matter how good your arguments are he will ignore them and ask you what seem to be sarcastic questions instead of addressing the points you are making. It will be quite irritating. The fact that you completely own him in the argument will be of little consolation to the frustration that you will feel. In the end, you will just stop replying because you realize that it is not a fair fight.

JWO35
07-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Stuckey average 5.3 ast. per game(last season)....Next season he maybe a 15/10 guy :shrug:

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Stuckey average 5.3 ast. per game(last season)....Next season he maybe a 15/10 guy :shrug:

FAIL.

You are looking at playoff numbers. For the long NBA season he averaged 4.9 which is good for 34th in the league behind almost every point guard, several 2 guards, and a couple of small forwards. To assume that suddenly he is going to be among the Pauls and Williamses of the NBA is absurd.

I understand being a homer and seeing the good in your team instead of the bad but a lot of you Piston fans need to be more realistic. Despite the divisional rivalry I have nothing against the Pistons. I cheered vehemently for them to beat LA in the finals so obviously I'm not a Pistons hater. I just think that you guys would be well served mitigating your excitement for what is shaping up to be a horrible defensive squad that IMO, based on experience as a Bulls fan, won't have very good ball movement due to Gordon (and most likely Charlie) jacking up a bunch of bad shots instead of passing to the open man. Hamilton is going to have to come off the bench which he has already made clear he doesn't like to do. There will be problems in Detroit this year and they won't be fixed by talking crap to Bulls fans online.

P.S. Thanks again for signing Gordon away.

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 01:48 PM
FAIL.

You are looking at playoff numbers. For the long NBA season he averaged 4.9 which is good for 34th in the league behind almost every point guard, several 2 guards, and a couple of small forwards. To assume that suddenly he is going to be among the Pauls and Williamses of the NBA is absurd.

I understand being a homer and seeing the good in your team instead of the bad but a lot of you Piston fans need to be more realistic. Despite the divisional rivalry I have nothing against the Pistons. I cheered vehemently for them to beat LA in the finals so obviously I'm not a Pistons hater. I just think that you guys would be well served mitigating your excitement for what is shaping up to be a horrible defensive squad that IMO, based on experience as a Bulls fan, won't have very good ball movement due to Gordon (and most likely Charlie) jacking up a bunch of bad shots instead of passing to the open man. Hamilton is going to have to come off the bench which he has already made clear he doesn't like to do. There will be problems in Detroit this year and they won't be fixed by talking crap to Bulls fans online.

too bad derick rose's assist will drop next season due to the fact that the leading scorer he used to pass to has ditched him.

stuckey has played 1 1/2 seasons due to injury that is less than basically all the guys you are comparing to.

you keep saying gordon jacks up shot, yet his fg% was 45.5. woah that doesnt look good? not

JWO35
07-20-2009, 01:59 PM
FAIL.

:bla: I guess you take jokes seriously...I would rant on and on about how the Bulls will just suck without BG7, but I have respect for the Bulls. And, hopefully they can replace him.

P.S. I hope you guys get Boozer

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Why are you quoting me(not intended for JWO)? I told you I'm tired of owning you in this debate. I'm through with you and have moved on to whomever may feel that they can make a compelling argument that can be substantiated by facts instead of homerism.

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Why are you quoting me(not intended for JWO)? I told you I'm tired of owning you in this debate. I'm through with you and have moved on to whomever may feel that they can make a compelling argument that can be substantiated by facts instead of homerism.

what debate. somone who focuses on only a player's bad side shouldn't be compelled to use big words.

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 02:06 PM
:bla: I guess you take jokes seriously...I would rant on and on about how the Bulls will just suck without BG7, but I have respect for the Bulls. And, hopefully they can replace him.

P.S. I hope you guys get Boozer

It didn't appear to be a joke and with the Pistons fans I've gone up against in the past that didn't seem to be outside the realm of what they consider possible. We may regress a little this year but overall that will be due to depth. Gordon is a great scorer, that can't be denied. I am just glad to see him go so he can stop limiting the other players on our roster that also can score. Rose should get better with Gordon gone because, if nothing else, he should be called on to be more aggressive.

And I have respect for the Pistons but when unrealistic fans are spouting off dumb stuff like that other guy, I have to say something.

P.S. I hope we get Amare but will most definitely settle for Boozer.

MPScribbles
07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
^Ugh.

itsripcity32
07-20-2009, 02:13 PM
It didn't appear to be a joke and with the Pistons fans I've gone up against in the past that didn't seem to be outside the realm of what they consider possible. We may regress a little this year but overall that will be due to depth. Gordon is a great scorer, that can't be denied. I am just glad to see him go so he can stop limiting the other players on our roster that also can score. Rose should get better with Gordon gone because, if nothing else, he should be called on to be more aggressive.

And I have respect for the Pistons but when unrealistic fans are spouting off dumb stuff like that other guy, I have to say something.

P.S. I hope we get Amare but will most definitely settle for Boozer.

give me 3 unrealistic things i've said or better yet one

p.s i hope we get rose (via free agency)

thats a joke^^ if u cant decipher between jokes and unrealistic opinions

mark1125
07-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Ok Bulls and Piston fans.......I think the bottom line is that both teams are nowhere near the top 3. Piss and moan at each other all day if that makes your feel better about your team, but in the end, both are likely first round fodder.