PG Antonio Daniels - 1yr $6.6k
2010 1st Round Pick (NOH)
Cash considerations (MEM)

NOH Gets:
G Louis Williams - 4yr $4.9k
2010 2nd Round Pick (PHI)

MEM Gets:
2011 2nd Round Pick (NOH)

PHI: We get a 12 year vet PG who shot 37% from deep last season that is expiring and can mentor Jrue for a year. Having 2 first rounders next year will be exciting. The cash from MEM was the only way to make it work, and I used them because they have $8mil + in cap space.

NOH: The Hornets get a raw combo guard that has all the athletic ability in the world but needs a true PG to learn from..(CP3). Paul could help Lou so much which would eventually lead to using Lou as trade bait. The 2nd rounder balances out the 1st and Daniels as well.

MEM: The Grizz get another pick to add on to their young team in their re-building process.

spacemandave
07-18-2009, 04:30 PM
sounds good to me although i would want a clause that we keep a lottery pick.(dont expect to have to use it but you never know)

spacemandave
07-18-2009, 04:36 PM
eh id wish we didnt give away our second rounder next year if we lose a first rounder(obv gettin 2nd back)...thornton looks good tho.

tland22
07-18-2009, 06:35 PM
who the hell is louis williams LOL... No thanks. We got Darren Collison and CP3, we dont need any pg.....we need a pure shooting guard or and SF who can slash and creat own shots man.... that is certainly not worth a first rounder to us man.... no way. Tho I wouldnt mind droping antonio daniels contract, but still not worth it

spacemandave
07-18-2009, 07:16 PM
o 5 mil a year for 4 years? thought it was 5 mil over 4 years lol, no, hes not that needed.

Vinny642
07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
i'd rather not.

Juju
07-19-2009, 01:36 AM
El passo. We don't need another guard that is supposedly worth a first rounder. We already have CP with Collison backing him up while 'Sual starting with the occasional Thornton.

BIGBREED
07-19-2009, 02:33 AM
sounds good to me although i would want a clause that we keep a lottery pick.(dont expect to have to use it but you never know)

I know it sounds good to your off-***

We already have a true point guard...

Mckphins
07-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Stop it! Stop making up pointless trade ideas! Do something better with your life!

thatdude16
07-19-2009, 12:46 PM
who the hell is louis williams LOL... No thanks. We got Darren Collison and CP3, we dont need any pg.....we need a pure shooting guard or and SF who can slash and creat own shots man.... that is certainly not worth a first rounder to us man.... no way. Tho I wouldnt mind droping antonio daniels contract, but still not worth it

man it feels like we have needed a real sg or slashing one on one sf for the last couple of years.......

Patrick Swayze
07-19-2009, 01:04 PM
LMAO!!! WTF? kinf of trade idea is that????? HAHAHAHA. Go away.

tland22
07-19-2009, 06:59 PM
LOL these reactions are great

Patrick Swayze
07-19-2009, 07:32 PM
LOL these reactions are great

I'm convinced it's a joke. No one is that stupid to think a trade idea like is that is a good idea.

jmac9mac9
07-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Stuckey, Rip, Maxiell, Kwame for CP3 and Chandler. That is the best you are going to get for a second tier player and a dud.

spacemandave
07-19-2009, 09:21 PM
I know it sounds good to your off-***

We already have a true point guard...

lol f you clown.

Mckphins
07-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Stuckey, Rip, Maxiell, Kwame for CP3 and Chandler. That is the best you are going to get for a second tier player and a dud.

Second tier player? What the?

tland22
07-20-2009, 11:08 AM

are you kidding? Do you even know who chris paul is? Have you ever seen Tyson play? If not go look up their stats to calm your extreme ignorance. Chris paul is hands down a top 5 player in the NBA, he is super super young and ultra productive. How is Chris Paul a "second tier player???" He is second behind only LeBron in production and stats. Rip is the best player you guys offered, and he is waaaaaaaaaaay too old, and is just a solid SG, he isnt great. STuckey is just an OKAY/decent player himself. Brown STINKSSSSSSSS! A fair trade would be Tyson Chandler, a 26 year old 7 ft 1 center who can out uo 12 and 12 per game and he can play D with the best of them, he is athletic and can run the floor as well. Tyson Chandler for Rip and Kwame...though like I said Kwame STINKS, we dont want that garbage....and even with that trade we are getting ripped off a bit. Rip will be done in a few years, Tyson has a long way to go LOLOLOL.

I cant believe you said Tyson was a "dud" and Chris Paul was a "second tier player" ..... you know nothing.

BIGBREED
07-20-2009, 02:46 PM
tland22, calm down bruh. No one is that stupid, he knows about CP3....TRUST ME! He's just trying to make a mockery of the Hornets site. They all do!