PDA

View Full Version : Shaq tryina fight brock lesner????

Fmartinez86
07-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Man shaqs freaking annoying never in the history of the nba has there been anyone as selfish and egotistical as this guy. Its annoying how he has to make himself the center of attention its like hes 10 years old and now he wants to fight mma WTF!!! he would get his ***** handed to him by lesner (and i hate the hell out of this guy) so bad yet his pu$$y ***** will talk crap to get the publicity its like hes not even in the nba to play any more rather to just get freakin cameras shined at him

I dunno what do u think????

clutchski
07-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Where did you hear this from. And hypothetically speaking Lesner would kill Shaq.

Wade_County
07-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Id pay to see that fight.

fairandbalanced
07-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Where did you hear this from. And hypothetically speaking Lesner would kill Shaq.

I don't think so.....Lesner will look like a rat beside Shaq. If Shaq does some training, he will destroy lesner. Not to sound racist or anything, but Lesner happens to be white, just not strong enough.

DrDEADalready
07-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I don't think so.....Lesner will look like a rat beside Shaq. If Shaq does some training, he will destroy lesner. Not to sound racist or anything, but Lesner happens to be white, just not strong enough.

Ding ding ding. And the winner of the dumbest post today goes to......Fairandbalanced!!!

You my friend have no Idea what your talking about. have you even seen lesnar fight?

RaptorsFanatic
07-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Fairandbalanced you really dont know how strong Lesner is do you?
Once Shaq is down, he aint getting up, he's too big, kind of like a Big Show.

By the way, Shaq is dumbass, he has been real annoying the past few years. First Bosh, then Gundy, then Howard, and now this...GROW UP! YOUR YEARS ARE FINALLY COMING TO AN END!!! FACE IT!

fairandbalanced
07-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Ding ding ding. And the winner of the dumbest post today goes to......Fairandbalanced!!!

You my friend have no Idea what your talking about. have you even seen lesnar fight?

Yea....Beating up every European he faced!!!

Fmartinez86
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dana-White-Shaq-wants-to-fight-Brock-Lesnar-?urn=nba,176709

ur crazy dude shaq is fat lesner takes him down and shaq is not getting up u forget hes 500 pounds if he goes to his back its ground and pound for him i wish they faught he deserves to get his butt whooped

RaptorsFanatic
PEOPLE! MMA IS PROFESSIONAL FIGHTING NOT SOME LITTLE KID PLAYGROUND BATTLE! LOL SHAQ REALLY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING INTO!! He can be seriously injured....

fairandbalanced
07-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Fairandbalanced you really dont know how strong Lesner is do you?
Once Shaq is down, he aint getting up, he's too big, kind of like a Big Show.

By the way, Shaq is dumbass, he has been real annoying the past few years. First Bosh, then Gundy, then Howard, and now this...GROW UP! YOUR YEARS ARE FINALLY COMING TO AN END!!! FACE IT!

I agree with you on Shaq, but Lesner? Dude is overrated.

KnickVeteran
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
It's all entertainment

Unruly Fan
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't think so.....Lesner will look like a rat beside Shaq. If Shaq does some training, he will destroy lesner. Not to sound racist or anything, but Lesner happens to be white, just not strong enough.You must be joking right? Regardless of how big shaq is all it would take is one shot to send shaq daddy to bed. He may be bigger, but that also gives Lesner a bigger target to work with. To me shaq looks as uncoordinated/slow as they get. He may be able to take a few hits but eventually hes going down. And Lesners a BEAST I bet he could even bench more than shaq at this moment in time.

Didn't anyone see what happened to Kimbo Slice?

RaptorsFanatic
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
I agree with you on Shaq, but Lesner? Dude is overrated.

Forget about Lesner, I am talking about MMA in a whole. Any heavyweight in MMA will most likely kick his ***.

A SHAQ I WOULD ACTUALLY PAY TO SEE IS:

KIMBO SLICE vs. THE DIESEL!!!

ugottabjoshinme
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
White's right; Shaq's yearning to get in the cage is nothing new. He's been training with Jonathan Burke of Gracie's Gym for 10 years now, where he does the full gamut of MMA, boxing, jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai and wrestling. Cagewriter spoke with Burke in May who said that O'Neal "works his tail off" during drills and "has way more talent with this stuff than people would imagine."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dana-White-Shaq-wants-to-fight-Brock-Lesnar-?urn=nba,176709

I wouldnt put it past Shaq to make it competitive

fairandbalanced
07-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Brock Lesner: 6'3, 265lbs...wow that is really scary:crazy:

Shaq: 7'1, 325lbs...let shaq train for a month and then tell me Lesner will destroy him, some of you seem to forget that Shaq had been taking fight classes since he was a kid plus he got some sheriff (take you down) training.

Akagaminosteven
07-16-2009, 12:59 PM
So, white people are weaker than black people, and Europeans (his fight record includes three Americans and 1 Korean, no Europeans that I know of, but I don't follow UFC that much) are weaker than...I guess, black Americans? How do Europeans stack up against white Americans? Please enlighten me.