PDA

View Full Version : Khan finally making some logic

Hellcrooner
07-16-2009, 11:41 AM
http://www.marca.com/2009/07/16/baloncesto/nba/1247733376.html

he will fly to Spain to talk with Rubios team and try to lower the buy out (i guess playing one or two games against them could help) in order to bring Rubio to Sotta RIGHT NOW.
the article also says if rubio is able to come this year FLYNN woudl be TRADED, guess they told that to Rubio and thats why now he seems more interested to report to SOtta.

Hustla23
07-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Bring the kid to the NBA already. No need for him to wait so long just to play here.

clutchski
07-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Wow Flynn traded? They shoulda just picked up Curry/DeRozan and Rubio...and Flynn has been playing pretty well in the Summer league so far. Interesting to see what happens.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2009, 12:37 PM
^agreee. had them not taken flynn and rubio would probablu already be there, the main thing that disgusted is family and agent was the pick of flyn right next to him

tland22
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Rubio stinks

Chronz
07-16-2009, 01:28 PM
The expression is, "finally making some sense". I figure I may as well help your english while your here, in return I want to know how to say it in your version of the spanish language, what is your native tongue anyways? Spain has like 3 major ones right?

Hellcrooner
07-16-2009, 01:32 PM
^my Main language is Castellano , thats the original spanish but i have lived a lot of time in Galicia so i can talk Gallego (very similiar to portuguese too)

There are more than three languages in Spain : Castellano, Gallego(northwest), Bable (North) Vasco (Basque Country), Aragones (Aragon where i live now), Catalan (Catalonia)

S-Dot
07-16-2009, 01:33 PM
i wouldn't cut loyalty to flynn in order to get a guy that probably won't stay beyond his rookie contract. rubio is good though

Twinsfan24
07-16-2009, 01:44 PM
First Off according to yahoo sports it says most believe flynn will be traded not that we WILL. And second even if Kahn flys to Spain he cant do anything all the Wolves can contribute is $500,000. So this article really means nothing.

Hellcrooner
07-16-2009, 01:47 PM
ys they can do things.

they can reach an agreement on Jouventut lowering the prie of th buyout , he can tlk o some endorsers to invest in it and they can talk jouventut about playing 1 or 2 friendly matches in their stadium with the revenue going into jouventuts budget.

countrycasanova
07-16-2009, 01:56 PM
still think they should trade rubio and get what they need. He's doing damage control for his image right now. You think if he had dropped to New York this would be going on. If you trade Flynn to keep Rubio, in couple of years its gon bite minny. Rubio is gone after his rookie contract.

countrycasanova
07-16-2009, 01:58 PM
What can Kahn do? Like if he go to spain he gon "big boy" that spanish franchise.

fredv
07-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Khan is afraid, afraid to trade Rubio and be that guy who traded him away. Really shows how insecure and how bad of a GM he is...

Hawkeye15
07-16-2009, 02:34 PM
still think they should trade rubio and get what they need. He's doing damage control for his image right now. You think if he had dropped to New York this would be going on. If you trade Flynn to keep Rubio, in couple of years its gon bite minny. Rubio is gone after his rookie contract.

if he fell to NY, yes, this would be even worse. He would be making less money, so his buyout would be impossible to get done this summer. And the whole Rubio is gone after his rookie deal is nonsense. They would start him from day 1, make him the man, by the time his 5 years is up, he may or may not leave, but to predict that for sure is unjust. I only say that cause I have never heard a shot on his attitude, or heard his camp say anything that would make me think you are right.

Hawkeye15
07-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Khan is afraid, afraid to trade Rubio and be that guy who traded him away. Really shows how insecure and how bad of a GM he is...

?????????? afraid?? haha. If Khan would have passed on him with the #5,6 picks, he would be slaughtered in the media, and by the PSD posters. He took best available. The second Rubio fell out of the top 3, his buyout became a problem. The team that drafted him didn't matter at that point. He then took Flynn. When you are 22-60, you take the best player that you have on you're board, no matter position, and figure it out later. Easy logic, correct?
Trust me, there is more behind the scenes. But Khan is too smart to let it come out. Either Rubio comes this year, or we have insurance. Big deal