PDA

View Full Version : Washington Wizards -- Sleeper Team

thekmp211
07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Every year fans try to peg the teams that will vault into the upper echelon of the league, but it's always a suprise. Anyway, as I take a look around at the moves each team has made there seem to be a number of potential sleepers. The Thunder haven't done much, but they have some real talent on that roster. The Clippers would be great if they weren't the clippers, very balanced roster with some young studs and veteran depth. If the Warriors can land Amare without giving up Randolph or Curry, they too look poised to make a run at the playoffs. The team I think will be the most improved and the most surprising, however, is..

The Washington Wizards. Consider their projected lineup

PG: Arenas/Foye
SG: Stevenson/Young
SF: Butler/Miller
PF: Jamison/Blatche
C: Heywood/McGee

That, my friends, is a 10-deep team. There are starting lineups out there worse than the 5 off the bench for the Wiz. The key for them will be defense, but with those 10 guys you can put any sort of lineup on the floor depending on the situation. The one flaw I would say is that they don't have a "pure" point guard. Just based on talent, I think that this team is a 4 seed that has the potential to give the EC Big 3 fits. What do you all think?

PennyMy#1
07-16-2009, 11:39 AM
All healthy ... man. Scary.

S-Dot
07-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Issues this team will face
1. Arenas' health
2. Chemistry initially
3. Off-season improvement of their young bench
4. Celts, Cavs, and Magic improving

Seeds 4-7 in the east is what I see for them. The Wiz will be much better this year though. Caron will be huge again.

Chronz
07-16-2009, 11:43 AM
While running my search for the best teams to have the worst defense, the Wizards came up alot, actually Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamison come up alot, dating back to their Warrior days. And no matter how great their offense was, the team was never anything more than barely .500. Personally I think it says alot about Antawn that he could never get his teams to defend atleast somewhat competently, thats why I can never take anyone who has Antawn in their top 5 PF list seriously when hes not even a passable defensive presence for his position. Even Dirk has some value defensively, Bosh, Boozer, none of them great defender but they provide you some options. Antawn gives you nothing. Too short, slow, unathletic, dare I say uninspired. So one things for sure, the Wizards are probably going to be in the bottom5 defensive teams. That alone limits how much they can accomplish. Im guessing 6-8th seed if all things go right but definitely not a contender.

This team would have to have a historically good offense to be a contending team. Mike Miller would have to revert to his Memphis form, hes become too gunshy and provided a Minny team that desperately needed his offense very little, Arenas would have to come back 100%, Caron is the guy Im not worried about one bit. Jamison would have to hold back his decline, Mike James will do his part being that hes so great but the rest of the guys will have to defend like never before.

jimbobjarree
07-16-2009, 11:51 AM
soo looking forward to seeing Gilbert back healthy again

thekmp211
07-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Defense is definitely the achilles heel here. I like Foye, Stevenson, Heywood and McGee as solid defenders. They need a big wing who can D up the Turkoglu/Rashard Lewis types, say a Jamario Moon. Miller was bizarre in Minny -- the guy started passing like a pg and wouldn't take his shot. He still has the talent though and I think his shooting will open up the lane for Arenas, Butler, Young ect. For sure they are not a given, but I think the talent is there. Flip Saunders is not known for his lockdown teams, either.

I see the East shaking out something like this --

1. Cavs
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Wizards
5. Heat
6. Raptors
7. Sixers
8. Nets? who cares to be honest

I think the Wiz are a more talented, equally flawed version of Toronto who everyone now thinks is Finals bound with LeBron Turkoglu.

jimbobjarree
07-16-2009, 11:55 AM
^Bulls fans are gunna nail you for that....and Hawks lol

Celtics
Cavs
Magic
Wizards
Hawks
Heat
Raptors
Sixers

ahh..Bulls may miss out if they dont get Booz/Wade healthy/Wiz healthy/Brand healthy

thekmp211
07-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Haha oops...

take out the sixers and nets and reshuffle the bottom four a little bit. long day at work what can i say, i really think terrence williams will put the nets over the top...

The east looks more complete, top to bottom, than the west. No one knows for sure, of course.

jimbobjarree
07-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I dunno. Taking VC out will put them back a year IMO. No doubt they have a very talented young team, if they can get a 3 and 4 in 2010 they will be up there

CELTICS4LYFE
07-16-2009, 11:58 AM
foye isnt gunna start??

mikantsass
07-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Scary team on paper. But as Chris Berman says...... Thats why they play the games!!!!

I think a 4-6 seed going into the playoffs and could pull an upset if they get the right draw. (cleveland)

jimbobjarree
07-16-2009, 12:04 PM
I so hope theres a fully fit Wizards v Cavs series next year

thekmp211
07-16-2009, 12:06 PM
nets have a nice young core. Harris, Lee, Lopez and Williams are all legit. Yi too, if he ever gets his head straight (or isnt revealed to be 35).

Hustla23
07-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Indeed, that is a 10 deep team.

If they can all stay healthy, they will be a top 5 team in the East.

J_M_B
07-16-2009, 01:08 PM
1.Boston
2.Cleveland
3.Orlando
4.Washington
5.Miami
6.Atlanta
7.Toronto
8.Philadelphia
--------------
9.Chicago
10.Charlotte
11.Detroit

MaHaRaJaH
07-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Conference finals? a wild projection for a team that hasn't played as a whole in 2-3 seasons.

Sports Illustrator
07-16-2009, 01:57 PM
The Washington Wizards will definitely be looking scary this season, especially of Gilbert Arenas comes back healthy. The additions of Randy Foye and Mike Miller will really fill-out their bench. In the case that any of their starters get injured, it will not be a huge problem because of the deep bench that they have.

Mike Miller should also be having a much better season than he did last year with the Timberwolves as long as the Wizards are in a winning environment.

A scenario that the Wizards will be facing is, who should they start at Shooting Guard?
If Gilbert Arenas is healthy, he will definitely start at the Point Guard position and Randy Foye will be playing at the Shooting Guard position. When Gilbert Arenas isn't healthy, Randy Foye can be the starting Point Guard while having either Deshawn Stevenson or Nick Young starting at Shooting Guard. It will be very interesting to see what happens.

Hawkeye15
07-16-2009, 02:16 PM
I think Foye may start alongside Gilbert, but we will see. IF healthy, tough roster right there.

daleja424
07-16-2009, 02:21 PM
as in...they will sleep through the regualr season and miss the playoffs... kidding (kinda), but for real... this is a playoff team on paper... but they arent top 4 and they wont be getting past a 6th game in the first round IMO...

Voodoo Alchemy
07-16-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah, real sleeper...they put me to sleep :sigh:

IversonIsKrazy
07-16-2009, 03:31 PM
1. Orlando
2. Cleveland
3. Boston
4. Atlanta
5. Washington (if healthy)
6. Toronto
7. Miami (if they dont get any1)
8. Chicago
-----------
9. Philadelphia
10. Detroit
11. Indiana
12. Charlotte
13. New York
14. New Jersey
15. Milwuakee

Honestly there always good on paper, its just if they can stay healthy. If they can, they can be a 4-6 seed team.

thekmp211
07-16-2009, 03:33 PM
The wiz have always started stevenson at SG cause his defensive skills are a nice match with Arenas'...lack of defensive skills. Lack of effort, rather. In terms of top to bottom talent, only the very best teams in the league match up. I think Flip Saunders could make these guys a 50 win team...could. Foye, in a perfect world, would fill the role of Ben Gordon 6th man off the bench, except he can dribble and pass a basketball to others. Will spell both guard spots.

jimbobjarree
07-16-2009, 03:36 PM
^I thought Stevenson gave up his starting spot last year for Nick Young, admitting he wasnt playing good enough

*Superman*
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Gonna have to agree, when you guys got Miller/Foye in that trade, it gave you instant depth.

pippsux
07-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah sleeper team as in sleep through last season with 2 all stars softer than tissue paper and 1 all star waking up for a game against the Cavs and then going back to sleep for the rest of the season.

JordansBulls
07-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Every year fans try to peg the teams that will vault into the upper echelon of the league, but it's always a suprise. Anyway, as I take a look around at the moves each team has made there seem to be a number of potential sleepers. The Thunder haven't done much, but they have some real talent on that roster. The Clippers would be great if they weren't the clippers, very balanced roster with some young studs and veteran depth. If the Warriors can land Amare without giving up Randolph or Curry, they too look poised to make a run at the playoffs. The team I think will be the most improved and the most surprising, however, is..

That, my friends, is a 10-deep team. There are starting lineups out there worse than the 5 off the bench for the Wiz. The key for them will be defense, but with those 10 guys you can put any sort of lineup on the floor depending on the situation. The one flaw I would say is that they don't have a "pure" point guard. Just based on talent, I think that this team is a 4 seed that has the potential to give the EC Big 3 fits. What do you all think?

Well they gave Boston a nightmare in 2008. So they can upset one of the big 3 teams. In fact they play Cleveland really well all the time when everyone is playing no matter how bad the Wiz may be.

Mile High Champ
07-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Washington will in my opinion finish no higher than the 7th seed. As long as arenas is starting and playing on their team I cant see anything better...

UofA
07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
1. Boston
2. Cleveland
3. Orlando
4. Atlanta
5. Toronto
6. Wizards
7. Bulls
8. 76ers

9. Miami
10. Charlotte
11. Detroit
12. Indiana
13. New Jersey
14. New York
15. Milwaukee

Bruno
07-18-2009, 04:17 AM
Go Wizards.

ZebraCity916
07-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Staying healthy is the key to this team.

ragee
07-18-2009, 05:44 AM
If they could stay healthy, then they can be a scary team... the Cavs vs Wizards series was one of my favorites even if I don't like both teams that much...

B.JenningsMVP
07-18-2009, 06:17 AM
When Gil is healthy, TOP 10 player in leauge, Top 5 PG. One of today's Clutch's players. He'd be my 2nd option in taking the last shot to Kobe. DOUBT he can get back to playing the way he was before.

dee279
07-18-2009, 08:10 AM
With Chemistry, could be the highest scoring team in the league.

tcav701
07-18-2009, 08:40 AM
Detroit is my sleeper. They swapped Iverson with Gordon who is a better embraces and is a better player off the bench and Villineuva isn't too shabby. The young front court may hurt them against the upper tier in the east but right now I'll take Detroit over Was, Chi, Cha, Tor, Phi or any of the teams fighting 6-8. But as far as Was goes, i still dont think they have surpassed Atl or Mia who is still making moves.

Iron24th
07-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Like every season for washington,health will be an issue,cause they're full of injury prones,but if they can stay healthy (which I doubt) they'll be dangerous.

Iron24th
07-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Detroit is my sleeper. They swapped Iverson with Gordon who is a better embraces and is a better player off the bench and Villineuva isn't too shabby. The young front court may hurt them against the upper tier in the east but right now I'll take Detroit over Was, Chi, Cha, Tor, Phi or any of the teams fighting 6-8. But as far as Was goes, i still dont think they have surpassed Atl or Mia who is still making moves.

Man,be serious,a ballhog and too small SG who can't defend and a PF who takes jumpshots all day long,will not make detroit better than half of teams you named,and definitely not a playoffs team except a huge trade.

tcav701
07-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Man,be serious,a ballhog and too small SG who can't defend and a PF who takes jumpshots all day long,will not make detroit better than half of teams you named,and definitely not a playoffs team except a huge trade.

Gordon carried the bulls through the best playoff series in recent memory and off the bench will not have to guard any prolific scorers. As far as Hamilton, With Prince and Stuckey on the floor, Rip can play D on the perimeter. And a jump shooting PF can be very effective with an attacking back court did you see Glen Davis last year? This team is forgotten because of a fatal trade. Do not underestimate their team chemistry and winning mentality.

Iron24th
07-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Gordon carried the bulls through the best playoff series in recent memory and off the bench will not have to guard any prolific scorers. As far as Hamilton, With Prince and Stuckey on the floor, Rip can play D on the perimeter. And a jump shooting PF can be very effective with an attacking back court did you see Glen Davis last year? This team is forgotten because of a fatal trade. Do not underestimate their team chemistry and winning mentality.

Dumars wants to trade RIP,gordon wasn't signed like 10M a year to be a bench player.

drama1386
07-18-2009, 09:17 AM
very scary team on paper...lots of talent (especially mcgee, who i think will be something special). i think the wizards success will all fall on how arenas does after his injury and multiple surgeries. if he does well this season, i could see the wizards making the 4-6 seed in the east.

Kakaroach
07-18-2009, 10:19 AM
foye isnt gunna start?? I thought he was gonna be the 2 as well but I guess we'll find out later. And yea the Wizards could be a very good team this season. Mike Miller could go back to his Memphis and Orlando days and Foye had a good season last year. Haywood will have to provide a lot of defense for this team though if they wanna be successful and Agent 0 will have to be 100%.

AMC31
07-18-2009, 12:48 PM
:laugh2: suuuure

Toenail Clipper
07-18-2009, 12:55 PM

In order to sell tickets, the Clippers just need good chemistry, a new head coach, and motivation from fans as well as staff. They are just there to be paid and play without passion. I don't think they even wanna win a ring. THEY NEED MOTIVATION!

NYYCowboys
07-18-2009, 01:19 PM
I think the Wizards aren't going to be that good. They were absolutely horrible last year with almost the same team minus Arenas (he won't be the same player) and they got Randy Foye and Mike Miller (both pretty good). To say that they are contenders is just absurd for a team that was so terrible last year that didn't really add any stars. I think they could make the playoffs but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. How about talking about a real sleeper to make the playoffs the Knicks. They have one of the best young cores in the league (Wilson Chandler, Gallo, Hill, Douglas) plus seasoned vets like Al Harrington, Chris Duhon and Larry Hughes, and added a lot of size inside to sure up one of their weaknesses from last year. If they resign David Lee and Eddy Curry keeps up his weight loss and becomes the player he was a few years ago they're going to make the playoffs.

st3voness
07-18-2009, 02:52 PM
The Wiz are my second favorite team. If they can stay healthy, definitely will give the elite teams in the league fits. As for playoffs, I'd say 6-8 seeding, lose in the first round.

RadiantShot
07-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Lol, Cavs cavs cavs cavs cavs. no..

1. LA
2. Boston or Orlando
3. Orlando or Boston
4. Cleveland
5. Miami
6. Atlanta
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

bogdanrom
07-18-2009, 05:01 PM
I think the Wizards aren't going to be that good. They were absolutely horrible last year with almost the same team minus Arenas (he won't be the same player) and they got Randy Foye and Mike Miller (both pretty good). To say that they are contenders is just absurd for a team that was so terrible last year that didn't really add any stars. I think they could make the playoffs but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. How about talking about a real sleeper to make the playoffs the Knicks. They have one of the best young cores in the league (Wilson Chandler, Gallo, Hill, Douglas) plus seasoned vets like Al Harrington, Chris Duhon and Larry Hughes, and added a lot of size inside to sure up one of their weaknesses from last year. If they resign David Lee and Eddy Curry keeps up his weight loss and becomes the player he was a few years ago they're going to make the playoffs.

We also missed Brandan Haywood, and Etan Thomas. Caron Butler also missed 15 games. And you're talking about Arenas missing like it's nothing? Take the best player on any team and they will suck. Hell take the second best player on any team and they will suffer a lot. The Lakers without Pau, Cleveland without Mo, Spurs without Manu or Tony, Phoenix without Amare, etc... I don't believe we are title contenders just yet, but we can compete and will compete in the East. If you don't have the Wizards in the playoffs you're a hater and stupid. They're easily a top 6 team in the East.
And the Knicks? Really? David Lee wants to leave and you mention Jordan Hill and Larry Hughes?!? The Knicks are going to be a 10th seed at best in the East. The East has vastly improved.

mrblisterdundee
07-18-2009, 05:05 PM
I just have this nagging suspicion that somebody is going to get injured.

ko8e24
07-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Lol, Cavs cavs cavs cavs cavs. no..

1. LA
2. Boston or Orlando
3. Orlando or Boston
4. Cleveland
5. Miami
6. Atlanta
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

where san antonio, dallas, denver, portland???

st3voness
07-18-2009, 05:19 PM
where san antonio, dallas, denver, portland???

Agreed.

Toronto, Miami, and Philly?! LOL

MaHaRaJaH
07-18-2009, 05:21 PM

That's about as certain as day turning into night lol.

slaker619
07-18-2009, 05:22 PM
1.Boston
2.Cleveland
3.Orlando
4.Bulls
5.Wiz
6.Toranto
7.Miami( Without Odom #4 Wit Him )
8.Atlanta

WSU Tony
07-18-2009, 05:52 PM
How is that a sleeper team? That's a really GOOD team.

The Rubio for Miller/Foye swap was great for both teams. Miller and Foye give you guys the depth you need (that RUbio couldn't provide being so young) and the WOlves get a high ceiling guy in Rubio to build around.

I don't think you guys would have done the trade if you knew Rubio would have dropped that far, though. ;)

NYYCowboys
07-18-2009, 11:11 PM
We also missed Brandan Haywood, and Etan Thomas. Caron Butler also missed 15 games. And you're talking about Arenas missing like it's nothing? Take the best player on any team and they will suck. Hell take the second best player on any team and they will suffer a lot. The Lakers without Pau, Cleveland without Mo, Spurs without Manu or Tony, Phoenix without Amare, etc... I don't believe we are title contenders just yet, but we can compete and will compete in the East. If you don't have the Wizards in the playoffs you're a hater and stupid. They're easily a top 6 team in the East.
And the Knicks? Really? David Lee wants to leave and you mention Jordan Hill and Larry Hughes?!? The Knicks are going to be a 10th seed at best in the East. The East has vastly improved.

Whatever man was it really worth it to get these guys so you can be the 6-8th seed in the playoffs for a few years lose in the first round, while we sign Lebron and Bosh and prob sweep you guys in the playoffs. And you say how i mention Larry Hughes, you're team was the one that was considering trading the 5th pick for a package with him as the centerpiece, and Jordan Hill is probably just as good as Etan Thomas and Brendan Haywood right now and will be far better than any of your big men in a few years so whatever.

Nighthawk
07-19-2009, 12:12 AM
WIZ are clearly sleeper. I see nobody mentioning them. They have been the Cavs rival an i think they could take Cleveland. For some reason on this site Agent 0 receives so much hate its crazy. Hes one of my favorite players to watch. Hes a beast and if hes healthy they have themselves a top 5 team in the East

Arenas/Foye/James
Miller/N Young
Butler/Deshawn
Jamison/Blache
Haywood/Mcgee

bogdanrom
07-19-2009, 01:01 AM

:cry::cry::cry: I really hope you're wrong. I'm sick and tired of being a fan of a injured depleted Wizards team. :(

bogdanrom
07-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Whatever man was it really worth it to get these guys so you can be the 6-8th seed in the playoffs for a few years lose in the first round, while we sign Lebron and Bosh and prob sweep you guys in the playoffs. And you say how i mention Larry Hughes, you're team was the one that was considering trading the 5th pick for a package with him as the centerpiece, and Jordan Hill is probably just as good as Etan Thomas and Brendan Haywood right now and will be far better than any of your big men in a few years so whatever.

Haha keep dreaming. Lebron and Bosh?!? Haha I'm sorry Lebron is not coming to the Knicks. If he leaves the Cavs, and that's a big if, he's going to the Nets, Brooklyn Nets. And by the way make the playoffs before you can even talk. Jordan Hill is pretty good player, I admit but better than both Etan and Haywood? I seriously doubt it. So in the end, it's going to be a long time before the Knicks are going to relevant again.

yanksknicksgmen
07-19-2009, 01:16 AM
wizards will be the 5-7 seed in east my opinion

GoatMilk
07-19-2009, 02:19 AM
yean i like this wizards team, but they have too many wing players.

they gotta trade for a big.
maybe even trade Caron or Jamison for someone

JayW_1023
07-19-2009, 06:40 AM
They have too many scorers and not enough role players. This team will underachieve.

rufo4100
07-19-2009, 09:28 AM
After the Wizards draft day trade I think they will be a top 5 team in the East as long as they are healthy. Jamison has game left in him and Arenas is a stud(if healthy) Mike Miller and Randy Foye will really make this team better. You guys arent an elite team unless you bring in another player during the season but I think you are a team others wont want to face in the playoffs.

NYYCowboys
07-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Haha keep dreaming. Lebron and Bosh?!? Haha I'm sorry Lebron is not coming to the Knicks. If he leaves the Cavs, and that's a big if, he's going to the Nets, Brooklyn Nets. And by the way make the playoffs before you can even talk. Jordan Hill is pretty good player, I admit but better than both Etan and Haywood? I seriously doubt it. So in the end, it's going to be a long time before the Knicks are going to relevant again.

Nets aren't moving to Brooklyn they still haven't been approved. And how won't Jordan Hill be better than Thomas and Haywood both of them are barely average centers.

MAD DOG
07-19-2009, 11:31 AM

That, my friends, is a 10-deep team. There are starting lineups out there worse than the 5 off the bench for the Wiz. The key for them will be defense, but with those 10 guys you can put any sort of lineup on the floor depending on the situation. The one flaw I would say is that they don't have a "pure" point guard. Just based on talent, I think that this team is a 4 seed that has the potential to give the EC Big 3 fits. What do you all think? I think the Wizards will be the sleeper team in the East. I think because how bad of season they had and the critics are not talking about them, that will give them motivation to play solid ball this year. I like EJ, but I think Flip is a better coach and the pick and roll fits there style of play better. If they can play solid help defense and everyone hits the boards I can see them being the 4th best team in the East.

bogdanrom
07-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Nets aren't moving to Brooklyn they still haven't been approved. And how won't Jordan Hill be better than Thomas and Haywood both of them are barely average centers.

They will move to Brooklyn. When I don't know? Another reason I believe that again IF Lebron was to leave he will go to the Nets is because Jay-Z his best friend, I guess, is a part-owner of the Nets. I'm not saying Hill won't in the future be better than both put together, but now, next season there's no way he's better than a 9PPG, 7 RPG, 2 BPG, plus a 5PPG, 5 RPG, 1 BPG.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-20-2009, 01:22 AM
I can't trust Arenas going back to his old form. He was gone for 2 seasons so I don't know if he comes back healthy or plays the same all star level.

P.I.
07-20-2009, 10:44 AM
over-rated injury prone non-role players with no chemistry type of team.

If Arenas plays point he would get smoked, by likes of rondo rose nelson and harris this year.

LA_Raiders
07-20-2009, 11:02 AM
If Arenas pulls a DWade come back, they will be very good. They do have 3 potential All Stars on that team...

healty They are the best 3o in the East IMO...

Yes, better than;

KG,Pierce,Ray (They are Old Now)
DH, VC, RL (A Hell of a Defender and the other 2 dont even Defend their mothers)
CryBron, Shaq, Mo (I just don't see it working out)

S-Dot
07-20-2009, 11:07 AM
If Arenas pulls a DWade come back, they will be very good. They do have 3 potential All Stars on that team...

healty They are the best 3o in the East IMO...

Yes, better than;

KG,Pierce,Ray (They are Old Now)
DH, VC, RL (A Hell of a Defender and the other 2 dont even Defend their mothers)
CryBron, Shaq, Mo (I just don't see it working out)

^Thats so lame, but their big 3 is one of the best; they will be in contention for spots 4-8 in the east depending on health, defense, and chemistry.

Aapox
07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
1. Boston
2. Cleveland
3. Atlanta
4. Miami
5. Orlando
6. Detroit
7. Chicago
8. Philadelphia

Sorry Washington, I know you'll mess it up somehow. If I wasn't Bulls homering you were in there!

MSU Spartans313
07-20-2009, 12:27 PM

I agree with what you are saying but the lineup will most likely look like this

Arenas/Crittenton
Foye/Stevenson/Young
Butler/Miller/McGuire
Jamison/Blatche
Haywood/McGee

BEAST!!!

MSU Spartans313
07-20-2009, 12:29 PM
over-rated injury prone non-role players with no chemistry type of team.

If Arenas plays point he would get smoked, by likes of rondo rose nelson and harris this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!! Arenas will kill all those fools, and make em look silly.

bogdanrom
07-20-2009, 01:50 PM
1. Boston
2. Cleveland
3. Atlanta
4. Miami
5. Orlando
6. Detroit
7. Chicago
8. Philadelphia

Sorry Washington, I know you'll mess it up somehow. If I wasn't Bulls homering you were in there!

Detroit won't make it to the playoffs. Plus Atlanta at 3? They're going to be good but not that good, especialy not beating out Orlando. And Miami? They got Lamar. Now they're top 4 teams in the East? No. The sad part about the Wizards is that the ONLY way for us to be a contender in the East is to stay healthy. If Arenas stays healthy, with Jamison, Butler, Haywood, and Foye starting and backups like Crittenton, Young, Miller, Blatche and McGee, we will be a top 4 team in the East.

1. Boston
2. Orlando
3. Cleveland
4. Washington
5. Atlanta
6. Miami
7. Toronto
8. Philadelphia

Storch
07-20-2009, 01:52 PM
They should get dalembert. yikes!

bda012
07-20-2009, 02:10 PM
This is going to be the lineup.

arenas/foye/Crittenton
foye/young/miller/stevenson
butler/miller/Mcguire
jamison/blatche
haywood/Mcgee

I hope this year they give nick young some pt. this kid is gonna be a beast.

S-Dot
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
This is going to be the lineup.

arenas/foye/Crittenton
foye/young/miller/stevenson
butler/miller/Mcguire
jamison/blatche
haywood/Mcgee

I hope this year they give nick young some pt. this kid is gonna be a beast.

Nick Young got PT last year. He needs to prove himself.

Tha Truth
07-20-2009, 02:52 PM
No doubt if this team stays healthy, Oh man they will be SCARY!